Teacher's Help Ch. 1

Story Info
Erik gets an incentive to work better.
1k words
3.25
50.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell just rang and class is over, I'm still finishing taking my notes. You are at the chalkboard, looking up as the rest of the students walk out of the classroom. you are wearing a white blouse that barely hides you white bra, a black mini skirt, your hair is pulled back into a bun. I look up at you staring at me. As a get up to leave, "Ummm Erik can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure Miss Way, what's up?"

"It's about your research paper, I think you can do a Little better then this," you hold up my paper with a D+ on the top.

"Sorry I was in such a hurry, I'll do better next time." I look at you and notice a little lust in your eyes.

"Well tell you what if you redo this paper and hand it back in lets say a week, I'll takes this grade off my book and go from there. ok with you?"

"Yes, I'll get right on it." I start to leave and fell you grab my arm. I look back at you.. "Anything else?"

"Yes, I noticed that you stare at me sometime. It's flattering and all, but it's not helping you learn."

"I'm sorry Miss Way, but you are just so lovely, better then most of the girl here. I fell a little embarrassed tell you this." With that you kiss me passionately, you don't way you do but you feel a sudden electricity between your legs. Your hands move over my chest, as I wrap mine around you to bring you closer to me

I pull away" Miss way, I love you." You smile and pull me back to kissing. WE stumble over to your desk, you push me down on to it, knocking everything off it. You pull away and rip open my shirt in lust and kisses you way done my chest. I lay my head back breathing faster. I suddenly feel you unzip and unbutton my pants and pull them down with my boxers. You kneel down and start to kiss around my hard throbbing cock. Then with one smooth motion, you cup one hand over my balls and take my cock all the way in your mouth. I moan load, feeling your tongue along the underside of my cock as you bob you head up and down it. You almost pull it out of you mouth, then go back down.

I feel like I'm about to explode. You gently play with my ball, wanting me to cum for you. I begin to feel them tense up as I feel myself explode in your mouth. You keep sucking me, milking my cock dry, trying not to waste a drop. I can see cum spilling out of your mouth and running down my cock. You left your head and lick the rest up. We stand up and kiss passionately, you thrust your tongue in my mouth, allowing me to taste myself on it. we pull form the embrace and straiten up ourselves. "Well Erik, You better get to you next class or get to your paper. Make it good and I might just let you repay me." You give me a slight grin as you leave me in your room, standing there, still hard....

The next week was torture for me, I wanted you know more then ever, but you wouldn't give in until I finish my paper. You were happy enough to keep me after class, and give me blow jobs, helping me to work on my paper faster. I walk into the class on Friday with a big grin on my face, some of the other guys though I just got laid, if they only knew what was in store for me after class. I couldn't concentrate on the work for the rest of the class, then the sweet sound of the bell rang. I sat finishing the notes like I always did. You walked up to me as the last student left. "Erik, did you finish your paper like a asked?"

"Yes Miss Way," smiling I pull it out of my bag and hand it to you. "It took me a little longer then I wanted to take, stayed up all last night to put the finishing touches on it."

You walk back to your desk while reading my paper, "very good, very good. Well I must say, my little incentives must have worked, now..." you turn around pulling up your skirt and sit on you desk spreading you legs enough to show me that were not wearing any panties today. "It's your turn to repay me." You look at me with a big grin.

"God miss way." I say getting up and walking over to you. I stare at your pussy as I walk over to you, "you do have a lovely looking pussy there." I kneel down in front of you, and kisses my way up your thigh. I stop at your pussy, and sniff it's beautiful scent. I lick my lips wetting them, then lean down and begin to lick your pussy lips, I feel you shudder as my tongue hits them gently. I slow start to lick inside your pussy, using my tongue to explore every part of your sweetness. I find your clit and begin to massage it with my tongue, as I do this I insert a finger in to your now wet pussy. You let out a loud moan, and start to buck your hips, shoving your pussy in my face, giving my better shots at going deeper.

My finger goes in deeper, as I shove another in you. I pump my finger in and out faster, as I keep licking your swollen clit. You place your hands on my head, as your buck your hips wildly. I lick faster, press my tongue harder against your clit. You fell your inner most part begin to tense up as your climax starts to come over you. I lick up all the juices I it begins to hit my face. I hear you let out a very loud moan that echoes throughout the room. As your climax subsides, I pull my finger out and you pull me up. You begin to lick my fingers tasting yourself.

"Well Erik, that deserves extra credit." A big grin comes across your face.

"Well I'd love to finish, if you know what I mean." I go back and pick up my bag and walk out to my next class.

To Be Continued...