Teacher's Movie Theatre Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers

With the lights on I could see I small bed over on the other side of the stage.

"I'll get the bed," I said to Sandra.

Before she could answer Pete's voice came over the speakers.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time ever here at Club Phoenixxx we bring you Miss Kim and Sandra.

Some corny music came on and we strode out on the stage to mild applause, that was until the guys up the back realised who we were. The wolf whistles and cheers joined the clapping and as I wheeled the bed into the centre of the stage I saw some of them move down the front.

Sandra threw herself on the bed and slowly spread her legs to the instant applause of the crowd. I came around the front and watched her rubbing her pussy. I had never licked another woman out before, but I knew what I liked, so I would do it to her.

I knelt down and pointed my arse at the patrons. I gave it a little wiggle to a bit of hooting and hollering. I licked up the inside of her left leg so that they could see the action properly. Just before I got to her honey pot she leant up on her left elbow and reached down to my head with her right hand. She gently ran her hand through my hair before moving my head before her fragrant quim.

The guys all cheered as I flicked my tongue over her open hole. The taste, or more accurately, the lack thereof, surprised me. I could detect the taste of cum and a faint saltiness was all that i could detect. Other than that I really enjoyed licking at her open and wet slit.

"Stick your tongue right in," Sandra said as she pulled my head into towards her pussy. I curled my tongue up and slid it right in. As I did so I rubbed her clit with the underside of my nose. She went fucking wild as I pushed hard against her, forcing my tongue up her cunt. I looked up and she was pulling hard on her nipples as I went hell for leather on her snatch.

I saw her looking into the audience as she was serviced by me and she licked her lips and then looked down at me.

"How about we ask for a volunteer up on stage?" She asked.

I pulled away from her snatch and said "Yeah, just one though, I'm enjoying this."

"I'll repay the favour," she pointed at someone in the crowd and beckoned him forward, "Don't you worry about that."

I looked over to see who the lucky man was. A young lad of about twenty was being slapped on the back by his mates as he strode up on stage.

"Let's give him a blow job he'll never forget."

Sandra was on fire and I simply followed her lead.

"What's your name?" sandra asked him as he came closer.

"Tim."

"OK Tim, you alright with this?"

"I s'pose," was all he could say.

"Good, let's begin then shall we."

Sandra moved him closer to the stage edge and slowly squatted down in front of him. I walked over and began undoing his shirt and he began rubbing and mauling at my tits. Sandra in the meantime had unbuckled his belt and was unzipping his fly. I removed his shirt and revealed his hairless chest. Personally I like a bit of hair but for some reason some men wax their chests. Stupid really.

Sandra certainly has an eye for a big dick and Tim's was no exception. It was a good eight inches long and nice and fat. It nearly sprung out of his pants and knocked her over. Sandra grabbed a hold of his weapon and pulled on it longingly. She leant forward and licked the underside of his knob up to his piss hole. He tilted his head back as if to give thanks to the lord and I reached down and grabbed a hold of its immense girth.

"Oh fuck yeah, ladies, you are fantastic,"

I slid down next to Sandra, who was now sucking his cock into her mouth, and said, "You ain't seen nothing yet."

I pulled his cock out of her hungry mouth and smacked it against her face. She laughed and smacked me on the arse just as I had a taste of the precum that was oozing out of his cock. His cock was massive and it was good and hard, perfect in every way. It even had a nice upward curve in it.

"You picked a fine one here," I said to her as I passed it back. She just nodded.

I licked along the side of his cock and played with his balls as Sandra went to town on his knob. This was without a doubt the best BJ Tim had ever had. The look on his face, that of pure pleasure, said it all. Even the men in the seats below were appreciative of the show that we were putting on. A few were openly wanking their dicks as they watched.

"Who's going to feel this beautiful cock first?" I asked.

Sandra pulled the cock out of her mouth, kissed me, and said "You baby. Hop up on the bed and give everyone a nice look at your pussy."

I stood up and moved over to the bed and sat on the edge facing the group of men that were watching the best show they'd ever seen. I spread my legs and slid my hands up my inner thigh. I could feel my body tingle as I got closer to my wet and open pussy. Tim was watching me as I rubbed my pussy lips and as he was receiving a very sloppy, with litres of spit dripping off it, blow job, I'm surprised he didn't come there and then. I slid three fingers into my pussy to applause and a shout of "Fist yourself!" I put the tips of my fingers together and slid my fingers in as far as they could go.

"Go, you good thing," Someone called out from the audience. With my fingers in up to the knuckle I figured that that was enough and I pulled out. I didn't want to miss out on the sensation of Tim's cock.

Sandra was finished with him and he came right over to me. I laid back on the bed and spread my legs as wide as I could. Sandra came around with a big smile on her face and knelt on the bed near my head. Tim had a hold of his cock and it, as I've already said, was fantastic. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me forward a few inches. He was getting me in the right position before he slid his cock in. And boy did it slide in. I was so wet you could have fit two of him in me. His cock was a delight and I could feel feel it pushing up onto my G-Spot. All I needed now was a nice hard cock in my mouth and I would have been set, but Sandra had something else on her mind.

I had closed my eyes in ecstacy but when I felt Sandra move I looked up to see her pussy inches away from my face. Her lips were open and slippery with juice and she slowly lowered it down onto my now probing tongue. She was even wetter than when I left her earlier and a touch more saltier. She squeezed my boobs because Tim was holding my legs apart and thrusting hard into me. I could feel another orgasm rising and when Sandra leant forward and gave my clitty a rub I nearly bucked the two of them off the stage. God it was intense. I had never had such an almighty powerful orgasm. My pussy was slippery with cunt juice as I felt Tim's cock become tighter due to my contractions.

Sandra hopped off and moved down to the stage front. I couldn't see properly but when I felt Tim's cock withdraw from my pussy I guessed what was going to happen next. I sat up slightly to see her take his cock, wet and glistening with my juice, and doubtless other men's cum, down into her throat. God, she could almost take his entire length down. She then turned towards my open and gaping cunt and licked it from the bottom to the top. It felt fantastic.

"Keep fucking her Tim," someone called out.

"Fuck 'em both," was the call from someone else.

Sandra rubbed my pussy as she sucked him, and pulled him as she sucked and licked my juices up. This went on for a few minutes combined with him sliding his cock in and out and recoating it. I looked into the crowd as about six men wanked themselves off. Eventually Sandra stood up and looked at me lying back on the bed.

"My turn for some of this young man's cock," she said.

"No worries," I said as I rolled over.

Sandra knelt down into a doggie sytye position and ran a hand down into her wet and hot pussy. Tim moved right over and I took the opportunity to have one more suck before he fucked her. I held his cock and wanked it a few times as I licked around his expansive knob.

Tim was aching to cum, I could tell, so I moved his cock back to Sandra's opening and he took no time at all in shoving it in to the hilt. I spun around to Sandra, who had her eyes closed, and said "He won't last long now."

She lifted herself up and said, "Slide under, let me lick you some more."

I couldn't say no so I eased myself under until my head was below her pussy and Tim's cock and my pussy was under Sandra's expert tongue.

I began licking her swollen clit as Tim pumped into her and I also licked the underside of his cock. This went on for a while until I moved my hands down and gave Sandra's nipples a tug at the same time as I sucked her clit.

"Oh fucking hell," she yelled out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Tim quickened his pace and he whipped his cock out before shooting a massive load of cum onto her open pussy lips and into my waiting mouth. It kept coming like a petrol syphon and he slammed his cock back into her and let some more into her pulsing and quivering cunt. When he pulled out I sucked his cock some more and licked her oozing slit.

"You lucky bastard," one of his mates called out, "Two women in one night."

I looked at the upside down image of all the guys stroking their cocks and I thought to myself. 'As much as I like cock, I think I've had enough for tonight.' Sandra wasn't thinking the same though.

She rolled over and sat up on the end of the bed looking towards the crowd.

"OK you lot," she called out, "I suppose you can come and finish yourselves off."

I just had to laugh at her as she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. This woman was insatiable and there was no way I was going to let her have these men all to herself.

She lay across the mattress and hung her head over the back and her legs spread wide on the other side. I could hear the tapping of feet as about eight blokes came up onto the stage. I lay down next to Sandra but in the opposite direction, my head near her legs. With my head hanging down over the mattress and my legs wide open it didn't take long for my holes to be filled. A cock was slipped into my mouth at almost the same time as my cunt was filled with cock.

The bed was bouncing away under the pressure of the fucking that was going on on top. I could see that the guy fucking Sandra didn't last long at all and he pulled his cock out and sent a spray up onto her belly.

"You fucking slut," he said as he pumped his load all over her.

This sent the guy fucking me over the edge but he pulled out and moved over to Sandra and sprayed it all over her face. I couldn't see clearly though but I imagine that that is what happened because he was groaning a lot.

The guy in my mouth pulled out as well and when I looked up I could see two other guys pumping away at their dicks. It looked like a demonstration of a piston in a motor. Another cock filled my cunt as the first of them shot over my face. Unfortunately it hit me in the eye, which really stings. I could only feel the other loads hitting me on the chest and face as the jism landed all over me. Cocks were being cleaned off as I lay there and it was a while before I could open my right eye and check out what was happening.

There was only three left on the stage, Sandra had two and I had one. The one in Sandra's cunt was different to the last one I'd seen so I imagine that he had already shot his load.

"Cum in our cunts," I said to them, "Fill us up."

They both kept pumping away until I reached over and grabbed the balls of the guy in Sandra. She could feel me holding him so she did the same to my guy and almost in unison the two of them shot into our pussies.

I could feel his balls contracting as it flooded her insides along with the guy who was now obviously cumming in her mouth.

"Oh for fuck's sake," one of them said.

My guy must have had a years supply built up because I could feel it oozing out and running down onto my arsehole. The three of them walked off and those left in the audience began to clap as we sat up on the bed and spun around to face them.

"I think they enjoyed that," Sandra said before she kissed me.

"As did I."

"Now let's go and have that shower," Sandra stood up and bowed to the audience.

We walked off to continuing applause and went down to the corridor out to the bathroom. The young girl who was at the counter was walking out of the toilet as we entered the room.

"That was one wild show," she said.

"Next time you'll have to join us," Sandra said as she grabbed a towel.

She looked me up and down and smiled.

"No offence but I don't think I'm up for that."

"No offence taken," I said, "You're only young. Wait until you're in your thirties or forties. Then you'll want to be up there getting pumped like us."

"I hope I still look as good as you two," she squeezed my left boob.

"I think you will." I moved her hand away. "Now get back to work."

The shower came alive as Sandra spun the handle.

"So," she said as she ran her hand under the spray. "Do you think you'll be back?"

"I'd love to but I live up on the border," I moved next to her in the shower recess and let the warming water flow down my body. But I can always visit.

"Next time we'll come on a weekend," she moved in as well.

I kissed her fully on the lips and slipped my tongue in. Her hands went to my arse.

"I'd like that very much," she slipped a finger into my arse, "very much indeed."

Please send us a comment.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers
12