Teacher's Nightmare

Story Info
She falls foul of student that knows her naughty secret.
4.3k words
4.33
197.6k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dread666
dread666
29 Followers

This is my first effort at this so please be gentle with me!!!

The sun streamed in through the window as newly graduated and no longer student teacher Holly Baird walked into her classroom at Edgemont High. The twenty four year old smiled to herself as she looked around the room soon to be filled with her first class of the new school term. She unpacked her books, wrote her name on the whiteboard and stood nervously behind her big oak desk. She pulled her crisp white blouse down smoothing the material over her ample breasts, tied her lovely long brown hair back into a long pony tail, adjusted her black pencil skirt and cleaned her glasses. She looked perfect, she blushed a little to herself as she realised that even through her bra her nipples were erect and very visible to anyone that might care to look. She put this down to nervous tension and a little excitement of taking a class solo for the first time. All she had to do was appear confident and in control and everything would be fine she told herself.

What she hadn't reckoned with was Simon Wiles, a quiet student who had a huge crush from her fleeting appearances as a substitute teacher in the previous year, he had spent all summer dreaming about her sexy body and masturbating furiously. Simon was 18 years old, in his final year before uni and a self confessed grade A computer geek, spending all his time hacking and cracking big companies computer systems. He had almost come in his pants when he cracked Miss Baird's home computer after finding her IP address. While she was completing her teaching plan during the long summer break, he was there in the background going through, copying her files and seeing every e-mail she sent or received. One e-mail in particular had changed everything, a little note from someone named Andy asking "remember this?" with a movie attachment. He copied the attachment and had watched it every day since, in his mind a plan was coming together. This would give him the leverage he needed, he took a couple of screen shots, printed them out and put them into an envelope. He would soon have Miss Baird naked and he would be able to do as he pleased with her. This he was now sure of...

The class moved in noisily including Simon paying no attention to the teacher standing patiently at the head of the class. Simon looked Miss Baird up and down, she looked even more gorgeous than last year and look at those nipples poking out he thought to himself. He sat at his usual desk, got his books out and sat waiting for the more boisterous members of the class to settle.

"OK now sit down and we'll get on with registration" He loved her soft Scottish accent.

Registration went without a hitch as did the whole class, history had never been so interesting he thought with a smile. The bell rang which shook Simon out of his reverie, his hands shook as he realised this was the moment he would put his cards on the table. How would she react? Please god let this go as planned. Everyone else filed out of the classroom, Simon was last, Miss Baird was sitting at her desk when he reached into his bag and dropped the envelope on her desk. His heart was pounding as he made for the door not daring to look back. Once outside he heard the sound of her opening the envelope and he dared a peek back inside. All the colour had drained from her face as she read his note. A little gasp escaped her as she kept looking from one picture to the other. She read the note again then quickly looked up and around to see if anyone was looking quickly stuffing everything back into the envelope and slid it into her case. She sat head in hands and shaking her head in disbelief. In just a couple of minutes all her hard work and years of schooling had come crashing down thanks to one stupid party.

The words on the note were going round her head....SINNERS MUST FACE THEIR PUNISHMENT! Who is behind this and how the fuck did he get these pictures? Lots of questions flooded into her head but no answers. She had recognised the photos instantly, that bastard Andy had sent her the movie just the other day. Did he have something to do with this? She wouldn't put it past him. He'd promised he would never let anybody see this, it was private and almost certainly cost her career. No, it was someone in her class which made it worse, he or she had obviously seen the film. Oh God! What to do?

She stumbled through the rest of the day, her mind in a whirl until finally the end of school bell rang. While packing her things away ready to go home, a friendly face appeared at the door.

Ms. Broadbent smiled. "First day not to bad then Holly?"

"N-no...not too bad Kelly" she stammered, "think I'll go home and take a long bath and relax after that"

"Don't blame you, it'll get better you know, first day nerves and all that!"

Holly smiled weakly but her thoughts were elsewhere.

"Oh this was in your pigeonhole so I thought I'd bring it with me" Kelly Broadbent handed Holly an envelope the same as the one she'd received earlier. Again she paled at the sight.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah fine" she squeaked "just need to relax". She put on a fake smile and started towards the door not opening the envelope for fear of what may be inside. "See you tomorrow" she called.

By the time she had reached her car her hands were shaking and a bead of perspiration trickled from her brow. She opened the car door, climbed inside and took a deep breath before tearing open the envelope. Her heart sunk as she saw two more pictures obviously taken from the same movie and another note. The note was the same as the last one with "SINNERS....." but underneath was a further line this time.

'Check out your home computer, open your e-mail and follow instructions' the message read. Holly felt a knot in her stomach as she looked at the pictures again, a feeling of helplessness came over her. It must be Andy - she thought to herself, he has the film and knows my e-mail address. She sat wondering why he would do this to her and trying to hold back the tears for nearly ten minutes before a sharp rap on her window nearly made her jump out of her skin.

"Are you ok Miss?" asked a rather large female student with a big round red face.

"Y-yes I I'm ok," Holly managed to stammer while desperately trying to cover up the pictures. Her heart racing from the fright and the the predicament she found herself in with these damn pictures.

"Perfectly fine thanks, just off home now"

"OK Miss bye" satisfied she walked off past the school gates and out towards the shops.

Holly stuffed the pictures back into the envelope and slid it into her attaché case next to the original she'd received earlier. With that she slowly put her keys into the ignition and drove the three miles back to the sanctuary of her little flat.

Back in the safety of her apartment she changed from her smart school outfit into a long t-shirt and baggy jogging pants. She realised she hadn't had anything to eat since picking at a salad at school but she wasn't hungry. Her mind reeling through the details of what was happening to her caused he stomach to churn. She moved to her computer, turned it on and waited while all the programmes loaded. There was something different about her desktop but she couldn't place it, clicking onto her start menu and going through her documents she noticed her files were missing. Must be a glitch, hopefully it's not a virus she thought to herself. She clicked onto the internet to see if that was still working which it was and went straight to her e-mails. She only had three, she was expecting to see Andy's e-mail address again as when he sent her the movie she now so desperately wished had never been shot. No, nothing from him only two from her friend Saskia and another that looked like spam. She clicked on the other message allegedly from 'Wile E Coyote' with no title. As soon as it opened she was horrified to see another picture of her with the words "SINNERS MUST FACE THEIR PUNISHMENT" emblazoned in bright red just below the picture.

She read on, 'Holly Katherine Baird has been found guilty of taking hard drugs and taking part in deviant sexual activity, the punishment will be both humiliating and painful. If you do not do as I say I will forward all the pictures and the offending movie to your headmaster, all of the school board and to your parents. If you do not comply this will be the end of your teaching career. Any thoughts of bringing in the police will also lead to the above mentioned people receiving the files. You will also see the files on your computer have been put into a password encrypted folder on your desktop which you will not be allowed to access until after your complete punishment has been delivered. Be at school in your classroom at precisely 8 o'clock tomorrow where your punishment will commence'

Holly read it three times then a fourth hardly being able to believe what she was reading. This couldn't be happening to her - she was a bright young teacher just starting out in the world of education. Her mind drifted back to the pictures and "that" party. She was a fresh faced and naïve twenty year old at university where she was pretty much a loner until one night she had been invited to a party and decided it might be a good way to meet people and you never know, her elusive Mr. Right might be there. There were several of her fellow students at the party and everyone was getting very drunk so Holly decided to follow suit.

What she hadn't planned on was her drinks being spiked and consequently three hours later she was hanging on to a man on an impromptu dance floor. She could feel his hands on her bottom kneading her perfect orbs while pulling her closer to him. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her groin as they swayed along with the music. His hands slowly lifted the hem of her skirt until everyone could see her peachy round ass cheeks with just her tiny g-string to cover her pussy. She was oblivious as all the others around stopped dancing and watched her, she felt her zip at the back of her dress being undone, rough hands were now exploring her naked back and brushing against her firm breasts while her dancing partner continued stroking and kneading her ass pulling her cheeks apart exposing tantalising glimpses of her inner sanctum. Her dress fell to the floor in a crumpled heap exposing her ample charms to the whole room. She heard someone whisper and then felt a softer, gentler pair of hands slip under the waistband of her g-string and gently ease it down her long shapely legs.

Now naked she could feel fingers caressing and stroking her soft, lithe young body all over, her breathing becoming laboured now as she became aroused. Her nipples puckered and stood to attention and she could feel a warmth between her legs as her pussy became moist with arousal. She could hear voices but couldn't make out what they were saying. She swayed in time with the music until she was led over to a large table upon which lay Michael Young, a brash young man who's party this was. He was naked, his well toned body glistening with sweat and his large cock standing to attention. Along his navel was a thin line of white powder which ended at the base of his thick manhood. Holly was positioned so she was bent over him and her head lowered until her cheek rested on Mike's abs, she heard a female voice telling her to breathe in through one nostril which she did, unwittingly inhaling the drug. She felt fingers invade her swollen pussy, first one, then two fingers pistoning in and out while a thumb rubbed and flicked her clit. She gasped as her ass cheeks were pulled apart and she felt a wet finger gently rub against her puckered rose before easing into her anus. She rocked back and forth as the fingers brought her closer and closer to a shattering orgasm. Her hand gripped something hot and hard when her head was pushed down to inhale more of the white powder. Light headed and seeing stars her body was on fire and she shuddered as the powerful climax hit her in waves. Trying desperately to catch her breath she gasped and panted until she felt the sensations slowly subside. While she was still recovering she could feel herself being lifted into the air, hands all over her body, Holly groaned as mystery hands pulled and pinched her tender nipples. Her swollen pussy lips spread apart as she was lowered down onto Michael's thick penis, she screamed as the huge cock seemed to fill her to breaking point...

That was when she blacked out, she had no recollection of what happened after and woke the following morning lying on the table buck naked covered in dried white flakes she couldn't make out what of. For a few days everyone at the university pointed at her and suppressed a giggle as they walked past and it was only a couple of days later she found out the full horrifying truth about that night when someone posted pictures through to her. Nothing more ever came of it and all had been forgotten or rather put to the back of her mind until she received the video from that bastard Andy. She shook herself out of the memories and read the letter again. Punishment, humiliating and why at school? Was it one of the other teachers she wondered. All evening the words from the letter echoed around her head and after not being able to concentrate on anything else, she turned off the TV and went to bed. Tomorrow she would find out who was behind this.

Holly awoke after a restless night to the sun streaming through her window, she had breakfast, showered and then got ready for the day ahead. She dressed conservatively in matching pink underwear, a yellow blouse, knee length navy blue skirt and her favourite shoes, a black high heeled pair with 2" heels. She looked at the clock, it was 7.40, she had to be at school by 8 to find out who was behind all this, quickly grabbed her yellow jacket and rushed out of her apartment. The drive to the school normally took 15 minutes but today, of all days, there was an accident which held her up and she didn't get to school until 8.05. She rushed to her classroom to find no-one there, she breathed a sigh of relief and slumped down in her chair. Only then did she notice an envelope on her desk. With hands shaking she opened the envelope, reached inside and pulled out a note. Written in capital letters was one word....LATE! As Holly looked at the note she saw movement by the door out of the corner of her eye.

Simon had watched her run in and stood by the door, breathing deeply to try to control the panic rising inside him. Could he go through with this? What would she do? Would she call his bluff? Would she have called the police? All the doubts were racing through his mind but somehow he managed to push them aside, pull himself together and after another deep breath, walked into the classroom.

"Oh hello Simon" Miss Baird smiled weakly, "you're early this morning".

Simon loved her soft Scottish accent, in fact, just standing there looking at her, loved everything about her.

He coughed, then looked her in the eye. It was now or never...

"I see you've read my note, lateness is not acceptable".

"Y-y-your note" Holly stammered dumbfounded.

"Yes, I have control of your computer, your career and quite frankly, now I control you".

"Is this some sort of joke? What do you mean control me?"

"Deadly serious, I hold your entire future in my hands. You have a choice, you can follow my instructions to the letter and get to keep your life as it is or.......your career is over. You've seen snippets of what I have on you and I'm sure the headmaster and the school council will be interested to see what their bright new teacher gets up to in her spare time. Porn movies, drugs, and what will your poor parents think? They paid for your university education, how will they react to finding out the sordid details of what you got up to? They'd be so proud! One click of a mouse and your reputation and life as you know it is in tatters".

Holly just stared open mouthed at her pupil. Simon smiled, his nervousness gone.

"So, what's it to be?"

"W-w-what do you want from me? I've no money I'm still on student teachers pay so I can't give you much". The colour was draining from her face.

"You will do everything I tell you to and whenever I tell you with no argument. I'll be your master and you will be my little submissive slave. Those are my terms, if you don't agree to them I will be forced for the good of the school, to inform the hierarchy just who they have teaching impressionable students".

Holly sat at the desk feeling helpless, a tear formed and slowly trickled down her cheek.

"Why?" she managed to utter.

"Not important....do you agree or not?"

She sat silently looking at her student. "What choice do I have, what will I have to do?"

"Follow my orders implicitly and nobody will ever know about the video, the choice is yours only you need to hurry, class will be here in 30 minutes and your ability to accept orders has to be tested".

His words rang around her head, she couldn't lose everything she'd worked so hard for, what could he want that would be so bad? If she lost the job she'd lose the apartment and the car. But what choice has she got?

"OK I'll do what you want" she almost whispered.

"Good girl, correct decision, now stand up and go and shut the door, you wouldn't want any little surprises now would you?"

"No Simon" she walked on shaky legs over to the door, shut it and walked back over to stand before her tormentor.

"From now on you will call me master whenever we are alone, you will call me Mr, Wiles in class...understand?"

"Yes....master..."

"Good, now it's time I took a closer look at my property don't you think?" he said raising an eyebrow and with an evil sneer. "Take off your blouse"

"W-w-what? You can't be serious..."

"What part of follow my orders implicitly without argument did you not understand? This is not going to work, you might as well pack your things because I'm off to send the e-mail. You had your chance".

"No no....please stop master I'll do as you ask..." she pleaded as he turned to walk out.

He stopped and looked her in the eye. "Well?" he snapped.

Holly reached for the top button, undid it and her fingers slowly descended to the next one, slowly her top opened giving Simon his first sight of her juicy pert breasts encased in pink, her dark nipples clearly visible through the lacy material. She wished she'd worn something a little less see through. Finally the blouse was undone and in one movement she shrugged it off her shoulders, folded it and put it on the desk. She was squirming in embarrassment, her face a beautiful crimson colour.

"Bra" he snapped.

She looked imploringly into his eyes but got no reaction. Slowly reaching behind her, she unsnapped the catch and the most beautiful breasts Simon had ever seen spilled out.

"You won't be needing that again today, now lift up your skirt".

Holly bent down, grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted her long legs coming into view until it reached just below her panties.

"Turn around and show me your bottom"

The hem raised again and slowly her perfectly rounded orbs were in view. Holly suddenly realised she could be seen through the window if anyone passed and dropped the hem of her skirt and covered her bare breasts with her hands.

"No No No! That will not do! Take off your skirt and stand with your hands on your head....NOW!"

Slowly Holly complied, undoing the skirt fastenings and letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it, picked it off the floor and placed it on the table before putting her hands back on her head. She looked out of the window hoping and praying nobody would spot her. Her pink underwear was clinging to her like a second skin showing off all her curves. Simon moved in close to her and whispered into her ear.

dread666
dread666
29 Followers
12