Teacher's Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dread666
dread666
29 Followers

"You will never wear panties again in my presence do you understand?" Holly nodded, "I want your pussy available to me anytime I want....take them off and give them to me".

With a resigned look Holly hooked her fingers around the elastic waistband and in one movement pushed them down her legs revealing her well trimmed pubic hair to Simon....and the world if they happened to be looking in the window. Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she handed Simon the scrap of pink lace.

"Very good, now you have done well but we still have the subject of your lateness this morning. I think as we are at school we should go with the time honoured punishment....a good hard spanking to make you remember your tardiness and encourage you not to repeat the misdemeanour. Now bend over your desk, nipples pressed hard against the wood, legs apart, bum high in the air....that's good....now count every stroke and I believe you should not shout out because you won't want someone coming in to see you like this eh?" Holly shook her head and got into position, her erect nipples hurting as they pressed into the cold hard wood. Simon stood admiring his teachers firm behind and wondering when he dare touch her pussy.

He glanced at his watch, shit it was 8.35 and everyone will be here soon he thought. With that he lifted his right hand and brought it down hard on Holly's left buttock.

CRACK! The sound reverberated around the empty classroom and Miss Baird took in a sharp breath before counting "one sir".

CRACK! "Two sir"

CRACK! "Three sir"

CRACK! This one fell on both buttocks and just caught the merest fraction of her outer lips. She squealed, took in a deep breath and gasped "four sir".

CRACK! "Five....sir"

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Holly's orbs had a crimson glow to them and she tried to rub her cheeks but Simon held her hands away. Her ass felt as if it was on fire. "Ten sir"

CRACK! This one landed with real venom just where the last two had fallen, Holly howled then snivelled "eleven sir".

Simon picked up her discarded panties and stuffed them in her mouth "can't have you shouting down the whole school now can we?" He rubbed her blazing ass cheeks before placing the final blow where the top of her thighs met her bottom.

CRACK! She screamed but the panties in her mouth absorbed the noise. He told her to open her mouth and then took out the now wet panties. "Twelve sir" she said her voice wavering.

"Well done" he said while still stroking her fiery red behind, his fingers brushed against her pussy lips and was surprised to feel how wet she was. She's aroused, he thought to himself, she likes this and with that he resolved to see how far he could take her.

"Now get dressed, your first class is in 15 minutes. In future remember, no underwear in school or when I see you outside school, shorter skirts so I have access at all times to your pussy even in class and I want you in stockings and suspenders because you're just a common tart and deserve to dress like one. Understand?"

"Yes master" Holly replied, her face flushed with the strange feelings inside her. She should be horrified with what just happened but there was a feeling of intense excitement, her body was betraying her. She was aroused, there was no doubt about that, her pussy lips were swollen, pulsing needing release, a warm feeling from her bum and her nipples were like bullets. What was happening to her?

She slipped on her skirt and blouse and attempted to tidy herself up while Simon took her underwear and put them in his bag as mementoes. He looked at his teacher and smiled, this was just the beginning.

"Oh and shave your pubic hair off, I want you as bald there as the day you were born, I will check in this afternoons lesson if you have followed orders, if not you will have to be spanked again. Prepare yourself for a hard time because I haven't even started your punishment regarding your drug and sex binge, that is to come."

With that he opened the door and walked out into the corridor.

Part two to follow...

dread666
dread666
29 Followers
12