Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Jade seduces her psychology teacher.
1.3k words
4.03
96.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jade. When I was a freshman in college, I fell in lust with my psychology professor. I hope you enjoy my tales of seduction.

**********************

It was early March. Mr. Wexton stood in the front of class neatly dressed in Dockers and a long sleeved dress shirt. He was rambling on about the assignment he had given us that was due in two weeks. I was only partially listening, as I tried to imagine what his well defined shape looked like out of those clothes.

Mr. Wexton had just finished his Doctoral degree and had began teaching at the start of this school year. He was tall, dark and handsome, to describe him briefly. He always smelled awesome, and his smile made me wet every time he flashed it at me.

My grades were pretty good. I was a straight B student, and I was doing well in his class. But as of lately I seemed to be having great difficulties concentrating on the material he was presenting in class. Instead I found myself concentrating on the material in his pants, as I stared at what I imagined to be the most gorgeous penis I would ever see.

One day in class, I couldn't tear my eyes off him, but was suddenly thrust into reality when I heard him call my name. I'm sure he had to have seen me staring at his crotch, I even imagined I saw his cock begin to become semi-erect. That was the day I decided I couldn't take it any longer.

My class was his last class for the day. We ended at 7 pm. Today, I strolled up after he dismissed everyone, and I asked him if he had a few minutes to help me with a problem I was having.

"Sure Jade," he said with a smile to me. "Let's go back to my office." I gathered up my books and followed him down the hall and down a couple flights of stairs into his small office at the end of the hall.

"Have a seat." He said to me as he put his lecture notes into a file sitting on his desk. "Are you having a problem with the assignment?" He asked me in a totally professional voice.

"Actually, not really," I nervously replied. "It's more of a personal nature." I replied as I removed my jacket and placed it over the chair next to me. I had worn my lowest cut shirt which revealed quite a bit of cleavage from my 34C breasts. I usually dressed up for Mr. Wexton's class, so it wasn't unusual that I was also wearing a high riding mini-skirt. I'm a pretty shapely young woman, and I've been known to turn a few heads with my athletic build figure.

"What's the problem?" Mr. Wexton asked most innocently.

"Well," I said with a little pause, "Ok, I'll just come out and say it I guess." I was so nervous I could feel my legs start to tremble. "I think I have a crush on you." my face blushed in embarrassment.

"Really?" Mr. Wexton said kind of matter-of-factly. "And what brings you to this conclusion?"

"I can't stop thinking about you in class." I said, my breathing getting heavier. "I think about you and what's under your shirt, and how it would feel if you were to touch me." Now I could feel my panties begin to moisten as I grew hot. I stood up and walked over to sit on the edge of his desk. "I lay awake at night and wonder what it would be like to seduce you, to feel your tongue on my body, to feel your cock in my mouth."

I could see him begin to breath harder. I could tell he was becoming aroused. But I didn't give him a chance to talk. I got onto my knees and kneeled before him as he sat in his chair. Slowly I reached for his pants and I began to unzip them. I could see the bulge in his pants and I knew his cock needed to be freed.

"I want to pleasure you Mr. Wexton," I said as I slowly freed his erect cock from his pants.

"Um," he began to stutter as I started to caress his cock with my hands. I could hear him suck in air and I knew he was mine for the taking. I lowered my lips to his dick with a smile. I wrapped my mouth around his prick and began to work my magic as I kneaded his balls.

"Oh my god" I heard him say as his eyes rolled back in his head. "We shouldn't be doing this" he whispered as he put his hands on my head and began pumping his hips, slowly pumping his cock in and out of my mouth.

Then I felt one of his hands run down the front of my shirt and rest on my breast. He worked his way into my bra and began kneading my nipple, rolling and pinching it as he grabbed my head again with the other hand, pumping his cock faster into my waiting mouth.

Then he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up off of his cock, up to his face. "I think you started something that I need to finish young lady" he sternly said to me as he reached up under my skirt and ripped my panties off.

He stood up and pushed me onto my back on his desk. I let out a moan, letting him know I wanted him now. "Oh god yes," I cried as he buried his face into my sopping wet cunt." He began sucking my clit, fucking me with his tongue.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I felt disconnected I was experiencing an electrifying feeling. It's not like I haven't been with my share of men. But he was different. His highly skilled hands roamed my body. I couldn't take it anymore. I was going to explode.

"Fuck me. . . .Please," I yelled at him as I arched my back up off the desk. "Please" I pleaded with him as he stood up and flashed me that smile. I thought I would explode right then and there, and he wasn't even touching me at that minute.

Then I felt his prick at my cunt, knocking at the door so to speak. Then he suddenly shoved his cock deep inside me, as I let out a moan. "Oh yeah, oh please teach me master." I cried as he began to pump inside me. "Oh yes, yes!"

He smacked the side of my ass as he grabbed for my hips and started thrusting deeper and deeper into my cunt. "Yeah baby" he moaned, looking into my eyes. "Give it to me. Let's see you let go. Come on, let go, let me see you come Jade," he chanted as he kept pumping my cunt.

"Oh yes, Oh my god, I'm coming, Oh yeah" I squealed with a bunch of other inaudible sounds. As my body neared it's release. Mr. Wixton kept pumping harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Oh YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I cried as I arched my back up off the desk and began to kick and moan.

"Yeah baby" he moaned as I felt his cock spurt hot cum juice into my cunt. "Oh yeah." He said one last time as he pulled his still semi-erect cock from between my legs. "I supposed you'll be the 'teacher's pet' now he said to me with a smile.

I sat up and gave him a long, deep kiss and said "I'll be whatever you want me to be Mr. Wexton," with my best innocent school girl smile.

And that was the beginning.