Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"Oh fuck! Karen!" I finally managed. "Never in my entire life..."

In that instant, she reclaimed me with her mouth, sucking me in fully and effectively claiming my soul.

Karen finished removing my shoes, socks, yanking my jeans and shorts off the rest of the way. I helped by removing my own shirt as she did, watching a moment later as she crawled back onto the bed, acting almost like a cat about to pounce on some prey she had cornered.

"When you've more fully recovered, I'll do that again, and make it feel even better next time!" she told me.

To be frank, I was confused. She noticed, smiling almost sadly towards me.

"I know you're a virgin Chad. And I have no intention of changing that! I think it's important that your first time be with someone you really care about."

I was about to inform her that she pretty much fit that particular bill, but she hushed me with a finger, placing it against my lips before I could speak.

"I know what you're about to say...want to say Chad. But given time, you'll know I'm right. You're feeling infatuation, lust, and desire. All those feelings. And I know that you care about me, the same way that I care about you. But its not the same way you will eventually feel towards the woman who you make love to for the first time."

Frustrated, I lay in puzzlement, so much had happened so fast, and so quickly, that I had allowed my hopes to escalate as she knelt before me pleasuring my penis.

Still unsure of what to expect, especially now, Karen slid her voluptuous body up and over mine. We kissed, passionately, yet tenderly. The press of her breasts against my chest already reawakening my semi-flaccid prick as our lips continued their embrace, tongues dancing.

Karen lifted herself upwards, still maintaining contact with me for a moment as she did. In the next instant, she sat upon my chest looking down towards me.

"As I pleasured you, I'm going to teach you how to pleasure a woman in the same way. Something that one day, your girlfriend, or your wife will more fully appreciate!"

"Oral sex 101?" I asked, in some attempt at nervous humor.

She did laugh however, as she began to move even more intimately towards me.

"As I taught you how to read and write, I will also teach you how to lick and tease a woman's pussy."

Karen positioned herself above me, still far enough away that my world suddenly changed. Above, she allowed me the wonder of seeing a woman's sex for the first time. I marveled at the patterned puffy lips that barred the way into her internal depths. I could smell the musky, heady aroma of her fragrance, drinking it all in through senses suddenly intensified as she reached back with her hand, softly stroking my rapidly hardening penis.

"Take your time," she instructed me. "Look, feel and taste to your hearts content," she added.

So I did. With my eyes I searched out every nuance and cranny, saw the glint of moisture as it gathered between the soft petals of her lips. I toyed with the tip of my finger, parting each, rolling them between my index finger and thumb as I explored the delicate flesh. Hearing her soft moans told me that my inexperienced explorations were still bringing her pleasure. Her hand clasped me even more firmly, a reminder that my own arousal was once again reaching fever pitch.

"Pull them apart with your hands," she whispered breathlessly. "Do you see the small pink little nubbin of flesh at the top of my slit?"

"Yes!" I whispered back, breathing deeply at the sweet pungent odor that assailed my nostrils.

"That's my clit," she informed me. "A tiny penis if you will, super sensitive to the touch," she left off saying.

I touched it. She stiffened, tensing just barely, but her hand still firmly wrapped around my dick confirmed in that instant that I had given her pleasure even if it was minor and simple at the brief contact with her femininity.

"Lick...it," she gasped, finding her breathing harder to control. "Softly, very, very softly," she urged.

Once again, I did as she instructed me to. Using the tip of my tongue, I lightly placed it upon the dance-floor of her clitoris, allowing the tip of my flesh to just touch ever so lightly, the tip of hers. Once again she moaned.

"Yes Chad, yes. That's it. Just like that," she assured me.

I continued to lick her, slowly increasing the pressure as well as the rapidity of my tongue thrusts, as she continued to instruct and teach me to do.

"Now suck it...suck it like I sucked your cock!" she said in a voice filled with pure raw lust and desire.

I captured that tiny morsel of flesh between my lips, drawing it in, feeling the tiny piece of flesh stretch, expand, gathered between my lips as I held on, sucking it as I had earlier sucked her sweet firm nipples.

"Now lick it...lick it again. Slowly this time, softly....slowly," she continued to say teaching me in those precious few words how to please and pleasure her as only a woman could know how to do.

As we continued our lesson, as I switched back and forth between licking and sucking, faster and slower, harder and softer, I had on my own, reached up with both hands, finding her breasts once again. The feel of them as they filled my hands caused an excited lurch within my prick. I felt a bubble of moisture form, bursting within the tiny eye-slit of my cock, which Karen in turn quickly discovered, using it to further caress me with.

"Pinch them Chad, pinch them while you do that," she begged me.

I had once again captured her clit between my lips, furiously sucking it now, her nipples equally hard as I rolled them, pinching them, almost afraid that I was hurting her in some way as I did. The pleasure pain was intense however, and she gloried in it, laughing excitedly, as she began moving herself above me, sliding the hot wet moisture of her cunt back and forth against my face.

I felt her stiffen, felt a sudden emergence of even more moisture as it coated my face, still tugging, still licking, still lapping at the crevice of her femininity as it bathed me in her pleasures.

She shook, racked with sudden sobs that alarmed me, making me fear for a moment that I had indeed injured or hurt her in some way.

"Karen? Karen?" I asked repeatedly. "Are you ok? Did I hurt you? Did I..."

She rolled off of me, quickly smothering my face in kisses. I felt new moisture as her tears fell freely onto my face. Yet, she really wasn't crying, as the giddiness of her ecstasy soon proved. She laughed, yet wasn't laughing. Her soft giggles of pleasure accompanying each kiss upon me, my lips, nose, each eye and finally my chin.

"Oh Chad...Chad, it's been so long. Too long," she amended. "I haven't felt like this in years," hugging me, caressing me, her hand so softly stroking my prick that it nearly didn't even register as she continued doing it.

Karen rolled over onto her back spreading her legs, bent at the knee. "Come here," she told me.

I thought for a moment she had changed her mind, the smile on my face suddenly widening as I approached her, my cock hard, stiff and joyously expectant.

"No," her look telling me otherwise.

Placing her hand about me, she directed my prick against the opening of her slit, allowing a brief tantalizing penetration of her nether lips. Spreading herself open with the other, her clit winked at me, the tip of my cock soon introduced, kissing it as she slowly moved it back and forth against herself.

"Oh fuck...that's nice..." I moaned, enjoying the silkiness of her pussy as it caressed the head of my slippery sliding prick.

Karen continued to tease herself, teasing me with both her hand as well as her cunt. Too soon I felt the second surge of desire racing up the length of my shaft. But she was expecting it, purposely creating it to happen in just that way.

"Shoot it all over me," she urged desperately. "Cream my clitty Chad," she said, jerking my prick in a hard steady rhythm as I knelt between her legs, watching the first white rope of my jisim suddenly envelope her clit, bathing it in a hot sticky torrent of tormented pleasure. "That's it! That's it Chad...cum on me baby, cum on me! Shoot that fuck-juice all over my pussy baby...cover me in that delicious white cream!"

In truth, I had never seen myself spurt so much. Though it seemed like an eternity, I soon lost count of the number of ejaculations that I threw against that beautifully open pussy. It was soon covered in an abundance of cream that ran in tiny rivers down inside her slit, down between both thighs, puddeling upon the sheets.

Exhausted, I collapsed beside her, lying at an angle that still presented me with a surrealistic picture of her sex as it dripped with the pearly moisture of my climax. Fascinated, I lay there watching Karen as she began to tenderly caress herself, using my juices as she teased, explored, and gradually intensified the manipulations of her wet juicy quim.

With her finger, she traced the outline of her proud standing clit. Dipping it repeatedly in the milky white fluid, using it to coax herself closer and closer to climax. I watched as she drew her fingers like a lovers caress down between the soft downy groove of her slit, seeking out the puddles of my nectar that had gathered there, placing bits of it upon her hard nipples, caressing, massaging, and playfully teasing herself over and over with my essence. When she came, she came slowly...long, and hard. I watched her face as it screwed up in pleasure, saw her face turn nearly purple with the joy of her release, saw her fingers driving inside herself with my juice still clinging fiercely to them until she too was spent, satiated beyond all possible relief.

It was in that moment of time that I also knew that we would never again share nor experience this form of intimacy with one another again. It was as though I had pulled the pages from a workbook, unable to return them, unable to go back.

As we held one another for hours, watching the room darken, covering us in a blanket of security and comfort, I held her as tightly as she held me. The reality of our relationship ending in the only way that it could.

It was the last time I would call her Karen. In the weeks and months that followed, she once again became Ms. Jenkins. And though our relationship remained friendly, courteous with a profound mutual respect for one another, it never again approached the level of intimacy we had once known.

Though oft times labeled or kidded as being 'teachers pet', especially in Ms. Jenkins class, as my self-confidence grew, so did my relationship with several other students. By the time graduation came, I did so with a better than average grade level, and with numerous friends that I could now count on as being just that.

Sadly, I learned shortly after graduating that Ms. Jenkins would not be returning the following year, having taken a lucrative teaching job elsewhere. I made no attempt to follow where she'd gone, nor contact her in anyway. And I knew that she had wanted it that way too.

Ten years passed.

At twenty-eight, I had established my own business. And though I certainly wasn't a millionaire, I was financially comfortable and proud of my achievements. I had certainly dated, lost my virginity to a woman who I had cared about. Karen had certainly been right about that. It had meant something special, and always would. But I still felt like it could have been the same with her too. I remained unmarried as I searched for the perfect woman to share my life with. But though there were many I cared about, I found none that I loved nor any that loved me for anything more than my financial stability.

Arriving home after a particularly busy day, I'd collected the mail, smiling inwardly as I saw a letter from my old high school. It was a notice that our ten year reunion was coming up, asking for an R.S.V.P., if I was planning on attending. I thought about it, nearly discarding the notion until I thought how it might be interesting to actually show up, and see how those who had thought me dumb or stupid might actually see me now.

As I lived a fair distance away, I made reservations with the hotel who'd been specifically assigned for returning alumni, now finding myself anxiously awaiting for the date of our ten year reunion.

When the night finally arrived, I found myself standing in a surprisingly crowded ballroom where many of my old friends along with their partners, greeted me in a welcome warm embrace. For those who had thought less of me, it was a minor delight to see the shocked expressions on their faces as they eventually learned of my successful business accomplishments.

"Chad?"

I turned at the sound of my name. Curious as to who might have recognized me as I had already seen most everyone that I had really known or cared much about. When I did, I felt my heart skip a beat, my breath suddenly swallowed as I fought to find it again.

"Ms. Jenkins?" I responded in shocked wonder.

"I think you can call me Karen," she responded delightedly.

Her hair was much shorter now, but she looked every bit as good as she had ten years ago. If anything, she looked even better at forty-eight than most women my age did.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, suddenly feeling like that same shy student I had been all those years ago.

Now it was her turn to blush. "I was curious," she began.

"Curious? About what?" I asked interrupting her.

She laughed. That same wonderful laugh I had heard so many times before as we sat around the kitchen table studying together.

"About you mainly. Wondering if you'd even be here. Wondering how things turned out for you," she finally finished saying.

I looked about expectantly. "Are you here with anyone?" I asked cautiously.

"No. You?"

I shook my head, "Never found the right woman."

She smiled, the grin on her face as bright and alive as I remembered it. The touch of her hand as it sought mine just as electrifying as the first time we'd ever kissed.

"You have a room?" she asked seductively.

As before, I nodded my head, words failing me.

"Come on then, there's a few things I think I can still teach you," she said. "And probably, a few things you can teach me," she added giggling.

As I followed her down the hallway hand in hand towards the elevators, I found myself relishing in the fact that for a while at least, I would be 'teachers pet' once again.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers