Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Student has a question.
1.5k words
4.16
60.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Professor?" Dr. Devin Blakely didn't need to turn around to know that Acacia Nelson was behind him. She was a senior psychology student in his colloquium on human deviance. Perfectly poised to make valedictorian and the department's most apt student, it was not her mind that stood out to the professor. When she had entered the university at 18, she had been a mousy, bespectacled, soft-spoken youth from a high-class New Hampshire family. As her degree advisor, the professor had watched her develop into an engaging, outspoken, and voluptuous woman.

He was almost afraid to turn around. He had worked very hard over the past few months to protect the professionalism of their relationship by not staring at her body or, infinitely worse, commenting. So he continued packing his briefcase and facing safely away from her.

"Miss Nelson, what can I do for you?" Or better yet, to you...

"Well sir, I have to confess, I seem to have a little writer's block. About the final project, I mean."

Deciding he could keep his thoughts clean while discussing psychology, he turned...and immediately regretted it. She wore a cotton off-the-shoulder sweater, so tight it clung to the tiny curves between her ribs. Her skirt clung to her wide hips and stopped about two inches below the apex of her thighs. The fuzzy boots on her feet seemed terribly incongruent with her lack of clothing. What a get-up! And in February too. Her nipples seemed to agree with this very reasonable sentiment as they puckered beneath the tan fabric of her top. They were so perfectly erect that he could almost feel them between his teeth. Saliva filled his mouth and he swallowed hard against the urge to cup one of her full breasts in his hand.

"Cold?" He asked. Then he felt all the blood rush to his face as he realized what he'd said.

"Pardon?" She asked, sweetly.

"I mean, isn't it cold out to be wearing such a small outfit?"

"I suppose it's really a matter of opinion." Perhaps it was just wishful thinking but he could swear the corner of her mouth turned up a little as she subtly passed a hand over her breast to warm (or attract attention to?) her protruding nipple.

He cleared his throat and tried a new angle. Perhaps by flipping through the stack of papers on the desk before him, he could talk to her and still seem in control of his libido.

"What is your topic again?" He asked.

"Sexual deviance."

So much for control.

"And, uh, what...what did you...were you going to write about with that?"

"Well, that's just the problem, Dr. Blakely. I don't really know how to go about researching this sort of thing."

The professor felt a rush of blood draining into his groin. He cast a discreet glance down the front of his trousers and was not surprised to see the stiff bulge of his erection behind the zipper.

"Was there a particular aspect of deviance you wanted to focus on? Perhaps incest or pedophilia?"

"I was hoping to research dominance and submission."

"Indeed." Dr. Blakely felt a calm begin to settle over him at the thought of tying Acacia Nelson to a table and sliding into her wet cunt. "How did you have it in mind to research this, Miss Nelson."

"Call me, Acacia." She reached out, serenely and placed a hand on his now throbbing penis.

"This is highly unprofessional, Miss Nelson."

"Am I naughty student, professor? Do you want to spank me?"

"Are you trying to get an easy A, Miss Nelson? Because you don't need to do this."

"It's not my grades I'm concerned about. I want you to teach me how to be submissive."

Devin's head spun with the endless possibilities of Acacia Nelson at his mercy. He had a sudden vision of her bare-assed, straining against a ball-gag as he tanned her immaculate flesh with a belt.

"You don't know what you're getting into, Miss Nelson."

"I said call me Acacia."

Before he realized what he was doing, Devin's fingers tangled in Acacia's hair and jerked her down to her knees, pointing her face up towards his.

"I'll call you whatever I want to call you, slut."

A small, satisfied smile crossed Acacia's pretty face.

"Yes, professor."

"You think this is funny, slave?"

"No, sir."

He jerked the zipper on his pants down and used his free hand to release his cock from its restraints. It now stood inches from Acacia's face, thick with throbbing veins and tipped with a fine glaze of pre-cum. Acacia stared at it in abject admiration.

"Open your mouth," Devin ordered.

She didn't move. He smacked her across the face, just enough to startle her.

"I said 'open your mouth.' And if your teeth so much as graze my dick, I'll shove it so far down your throat, you'll choke to death."

Acacia's lips slowly parted a little. He shoved his thumb into her mouth and pried her jaw open then shoved his prick into her mouth.

"Yeah, that's better you little whore." Devin smiled, triumphantly.

After a few moments of thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, he pulled it out and rubbed the head of it all over her face.

"You like the way my cock tastes?"

"Yes, Dr. Blakely."

He hauled her to her feet and jerked her sweater over her head, letting her breasts bob with the sudden release. He pressed one hand hard in the small of her back pushed on her throat forcing her to arch taut as a bowstring. Then he bent his head to her still-hard nipples and sucked one into his mouth. He bit a little, until she moaned in delight and then sank his teeth in hard. She screamed.

He smacked her cheek again.

"Quiet down, whore. I don't want anyone to hear how much you're enjoying this."

He shoved her skirt up to her stomach and turned her around. Bending her over the desk, he teased her wet snatch with the tip of his dick.

"You want this cock inside you?"

"Yes, professor, please."

"No, I don't think so. I think we should wait until the next class comes in. Would you like to get fucked with a whole lecture hall watching?"

"Yes, professor."

"Yeah I bet you would, dirty little cunt."

He pulled back enough to see the strings of juice from her pussy drip off the end of his cock.

"You're so wet. Are you enjoying this?"

"Yes."

"Are you a naughty student?"

"Yes," she whimpered then, pushing against him slightly, waiting for him to part her.

"You want to be spanked?"

"No, please no!" She begged, squirming suddenly.

"But you've been bad, so you have to be punished."

"Oh, please, professor, I'll never do it again."

He didn't wait for any further excuse before bringing his hand down hard on her ass. The resounding smack echoed off the walls of the lecture hall. Her first reaction was to scream, to cry out in pain. After a moment, though, the rhythmic cracks ran into each other and a dizzying wave of ecstasy washed over her. The juice from her cunt sprayed down onto her thighs as she came for him, for the pain.

As she bubbled to the surface of reality, she heard him chuckling softly. His hand gently caressing her now tender ass.

"Did you enjoy that, my sweet slut?"

"Very much, professor."

"Good. Now turn over."

He picked her up and sat her on the desk, her legs straddling him. She reached down, trying to push his dick inside her pussy. He smacked her thigh, hard enough to leave a red handprint and she gasped.

"I'll fuck you when I'm ready to, understood?"

"Yes, professor."

"Good." He thrust so hard into her wet cunt that she fell into him and the backs of her knees slammed into the edge of the desk. "Cause I'm ready."

He drove into her then, thrusting over and over, pulling nearly out of her and then shoving his cock back into her. The wetness between her legs dripped all over the desk-top and he smiled to see the way she contorted with every stroke that jarred her womb.

The sound of his legs smacking against her bare ass, the sight of her tits bouncing with his impacts, and the whimpers of pain and pleasure escaping her lips, drove him to the edge. He pulled out of her then and shoved her down onto her knees. He sprayed his hot cum into her open mouth and then shoved her chin up to close her lips.

"Swallow it," he commanded. She gulped reluctantly and then collapsed against his legs.

He stood her up slowly and handed her sweater to her.

"Still have writer's block?" He asked as she rearranged her skirt.

"No, that was just the inspiration I needed."

"Excellent. Same time Thursday?"

"Just like last week, professor."

She smiled, coyly and pecked a kiss on his cheek before trotting up the stairs and out the door.