Teachers Pet

Story Info
A tied modelling session, with a forced sexual turn.
5.4k words
4.4
162.1k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu191
stu191
138 Followers

My wife Sarah and I were at the home of our good friends, Joanne and Steve. It was a normal Saturday night out for us, good food, plenty of wine, and some heated conversation about current events.

Joanne always had very strong viewpoints about any current issue. Steve and I would always take the opposing side of the argument; we would do this more out of fun than anything else, because we always loved stirring things up a bit. My wife Sarah didn't really get into the whole conflict thing, she knew we were just trying to stir things up, and was constantly trying to calm things down. This generally went on for hours as Joanne was always well versed in current news topics, and knew both sides of an argument well.

After a few such arguments the conversation turned to work as it always seemed to. Joanne was a primary school teacher, so we would often comment on the long holidays and short days. She would obviously always refute this, claiming there were lessons to plan, and painful kids to deal with. Somehow the conversation turned to life art; apparently Joanne had been drawing nude models for some time. I knew she was very much into art, but didn't know how good she was. This sparked my interest, so I started asking questions.

"So, you have some nude guy in the front of the class?" I asked.

"It doesn't only have to be a male. We draw females too!" retorted Joanne.

"So who is we?" I responded.

"Why not model yourself and see?" Joanne dared.

"Funny! So who is we?" I asked, not giving up on my question.

"Any of us teachers really, it's a Board of Education event that I organize. I find the model, and then around 3 or 4 of my teacher friends show up," Joanne explained.

"Board of Education?" I questioned.

"Yes; its real art, being a Board of Education sponsored event, means that they pay the model. We are supposed to advertise the event to all teachers. However, since we do it here at the house, and space is limited, I only tell a few of the teachers." Joanne continued.

"So it's not just a perve then?" I asked, trying to be funny.

"Well, Steve showed up once when we had a female model, but that would have been the last time someone treated it as a perve," Joanne answered.

"And you can take photos!" added Steve.

"Photos?" I questioned.

"Only so that you can finish your drawings afterwards at home," Joanne added, pretending to hit Steve, "Two hours is not long to produce a work of art... So are you up for it?"

"I'll think about it," I sarcastically commented.

A few drinks later, a lot of pressure from all sides, including my wife, somehow I agreed to be the next nude model. I'm sure the drink had plenty to do with it.

I was due to do the event the next Tuesday night, but had to meet Joanne the day before to go through the paperwork.

The night before, I turn up at Joanne and Steve's place to run through the night's proceedings.

"OK, so as I said," Joanne explained, "This is a Board of Education sponsored event. They pay you $200 for the two hours work, and there are some conditions."

The details just started to hit me then. I will be naked in front of a bunch of women, "Event?" I asked.

"Yes," Joanne answered, "But as I said. It's only 3 or 4 women. We don't advertise it."

"So who will be there?" I asked, feeling nervous as to who would be there.

"We'll get to that, "Joanne continued, "We need to go through some specifics first, you need to understand that you will be completely naked," Joanne let silence fill the room, then continued, "We're also having themes, the three or four artists that attend choose a theme, and go with it. Themes are there to break up the boredom a bit for us artists, and allow you to have something else to focus on. A theme may be something like Swimmer, Football player, or Doctor, just to name a few. You then have some props like a swimmer cap and goggles. It's good for first timers as it means you're not totally on show. We pick the theme out of a Board approved theme list. We get the list on the night," Joanne lectured on.

"All sounds ok so far," I concurred.

"Next thing is that there is a contract to sign," Joanne added, "Yours is about 25 pages long. I'll take you through the main points, it's mostly there to protect the Board from getting sued, the participants also need to sign a separate agreement, and I'll go over that with you also."

"Okay," I answered.

"So your agreement has the following main points," Joanne lectured, "You get paid $100 per hour. This is not declared by the Board to the Tax department; as such you need to do this on your tax return. The payment is treated like a tip in the hospitality industry. Secondly, for this money you will pose naked for the group in the theme chosen, or lack there of, for the time specified, which is two hours. There will be a break after the first hour. Thirdly, you are not allowed to touch any of the participants. If you do, a fine can be imposed of up to $1000 by the Board. This does not restrict the participants right prosecute you. Finally, only the Board representative is allowed to touch you. This is to allow poses to be changed, modified, or to help you follow instructions. Does all that make sense?"

"Yes, all sounds rather formal," I answered.

"Now to the participant's agreements," Joanne continued, "This one is much shorter, it says...You are not allowed to touch the model. Non compliance results in a fine of $1000, and does not restrict the right to prosecute. Any pose requests, changes etc need to be applied by the Board representative. Pictures can be taken for the purposes of completing your work. They may not be distributed or used for any other purposes without the permission of both the Board and the model. Still make sense?"

"Yes," I answered.

And so rather shakily, I signed the agreement. It now seemed for real.

The next day I showed up to Joanne's place at the appointed hour for the event. Everyone was already there and waiting for me. My biggest shock was that I knew them all; that was not something I expected! They were having a few wines and nibbles. As I walked in, the usual "hellos" were thrown at me.

Joanne was first to see me. She's a friend to both myself and my wife, and was the acting Board member for the night. She's in her late 20's, married, a primary school teacher, opinionated, fiery and controlling, although is quite a nice and compassionate person. She's around 165cm (5'5"), slim build, has dark hair, olive skin, average looking, perky B-cup breasts, and a nice cute bottom.

As I continued through the crowd, I saw Claire. She's a rowing friend of my wife. She's also late 20's, single, and is a financial funds manager. A bit self-obsessed, chatty, and humourless. She's approx 170cm (5'7"), slim, fair complexion, blonde hair, blue eyes and attractive. B-cup breasts, very firm bottom and great legs. She is very fit, and easy to look at, though not much fun to talk to. I know her very well, and am very surprised to see her here. I almost walked when I saw her, as I didn't really wish her to see me naked. Even though she is attractive, I am not a fan of Claire.

Then I saw Julie, my wife's sister, whom I'm extremely surprised to see here. Julie is in her early 20's and single. She's a HR consultant, friendly and fun. She's 172cm (5'7"), slim, fair complexion, blonde hair, blue eyes and looks very good. Julie has A-cup breasts, fantastic legs and bottom. I often jog with her, so I know her well. So much so, that her being here has given me second and third thoughts on all of this nude posing. This was now a disaster.

Louise was also there. She is one of Joanne's school teacher friends. She's also a primary school teacher. I had met her probably twice before. She's around 160cm (5'3"), slim, largish breasts, conservative, shy and single. I had very rarely spoken to her. She seems nice enough, but I'm not sure of her artistic abilities.

And finally Cath, another one of Joanne's school teacher friends, who is also a primary school teacher, and again I had only met her twice before. She's short 150cm (5 foot), a bit overweight, C/D-cup breasts, single, quite bubbly, loud, and happy. I hadn't spoken to her much so don't know her that well. Again I'm not sure of her artistic ability.

"I did invite Sarah," Joanne offered, "But she had to pull out at the last minute due to work. Now Louise, Cath and I are the usual three that turn up to these things. Claire and Julie have obviously been invited specially, and were very keen given you were on show!"

I had a glass of wine just to relax the nerves a little. I felt extremely nervous and almost faint at the thought of being naked in front of these women, especially Julie and Claire.

"The girls have already looked through the theme list, and have chosen a theme," Joanne added, as she showed me the list.

It seemed that the theme list was just there to give ideas. There was about fifty themes on the list, ranging from mailman, business executive, runner, swimmer, ballet dancer, all sorts of things, most of which I had no idea of how you would use as a theme.

Joanne then called the room to attention, "Okay ladies, could you please organize your work areas, as you know, the theme for tonight, as chosen by you is: slave."

SLAVE! – What the hell does that mean I thought? Surely something like swimmer would have been easier, lying on your front, certainly good for a first timer.

"So, I'll help Stu setup, while you get ready," Joanne added.

The girls start to unpack their easels, and got out paper, pencils, etc. Joanne had some spare easels for Julie and Claire.

Joanne took me aside, "Okay, you take off all your clothes and put this towel on. The towel will come off when we are ready to pose. Slave basically means tied," she explained, "So I'll tie your hands together, and leave a loop at the top. The loop will be connected to the hook up there," pointing to a hook protruding from the ceiling, "I'll then slightly adjust the rope so that your arms are extended above your head, and your feet are flat on the floor, when we're all ready, I'll then remove the towel."

"So how exactly is this theme thing easier for a first timer like me?" I said, still in a bit of shock from tonight's theme.

"Well it normally is," Joanne answered, "But in this case, sorry it isn't," Joanne paused, "Also, please no talking while modelling. We aren't here for a chat; we are here for drawing. So if you need an itch scratched, or a quick drink, just ask, but no chatting. The girls may also ask you to change poses, it probably won't occur in this theme, but if it does and you need help, just ask. I can always help if needed."

"Okay, great," I add sarcastically.

So Joanne went over to her work area and started to pull out all her drawing equipment.

I headed into the bathroom. I took off my shirt, shoes and socks, then removed my trousers and undies. I checked myself in the mirror. All looked ok.

I was nervous and a bit shaky now that the moment had arrived. My mouth was a bit dry, so I took a drink of water from the sink tap. Not sure exactly why I was doing this nude modelling thing, as I didn't need the money.

I decided to take a shower, not sure if it was just to delay the inevitable or just to feel a bit more comfortable being on show.

The moment didn't feel erotic or sexy, so there was no chance of an erection. I wrapped the towel around my waist. The thought of changing my mind ran through my mind, but I knew I committed to do this.

I opened the bathroom door and walked into the main living area where the girls had setup. All eyes were on me. I walked over to Joanne with my wrists together pointing toward her.

Joanne used pantyhose to tie my wrists. The others were quiet, adjusting their easels, making sure they could see. My wrists were tied quite tightly. I instinctively tested the binds, and it seemed like I couldn't escape. Joanne led me into the centre of the room facing the four women. She pulled out a stepladder and stood on it behind me. I raised my arms and she tied off the other end to a hook in the roof. After a few adjustments, Joanne asked whether my position was comfortable, then returned the stepladder.

In terms of positions, looking from left to right I had Cath, Louise, Joanne, Claire and Julie. Cath seemed to be already putting pencil to paper. All eyes were on me. I felt like I was being critically judged and analysed. I felt very exposed, and I still had the towel on!

Joanne walked back into the room.

"Ok, you all know our model Stu," she began, "Our theme today is Slave! For the new artists amongst us, take your time and plan your work before jumping in. Remember that you can start again, and it's best to try a few different drawings rather than just concentrating on one. It's also best to depict the overall image, rather than individual details. For Louise and Cath, I'm looking for you to really show the theme. Your use of colour and light should depict the struggle of a slave that is used by his captor. We will take a break in one hour for 10 minutes. If you'd like any changes in pose or some drawing advice, just ask."

With that, Joanne walked around behind me, put her arms around my waist and grabbed hold of the towel with both hands. She removed it. I was now totally exposed to the group.

I watched as all eyes instinctively dropped to almost stare at my groin. My penis was flaccid, but Julie and Claire seemed to stare intently at it. Joanne and Louise seemed to just be looking me up and down. Cath seemed not to notice.

I really felt on show. I knew that this exposed feeling would eventually fade, but the seconds took forever. I did feel a little thrilled though, never before had I been naked in a room with five women, all of them looking intently at my naked body.

Cath then walked out from behind her easel toward me. She stopped about 30cm away from me. She squatted down to look at my feet, and then slowly raised herself while taking in every piece of me. Her full rise must have taken about a minute. She was so close, that as she passed my groin, I could feel her breath.

Although I don't find Cath the least bit attractive, I felt a slight sensation in my flaccid penis. It didn't twinge or harden, but if she stayed there any longer, it may have. She then walked behind me and did the same thing, taking in my legs, bottom and back.

I didn't think this was normal behaviour, but it felt very erotic. I wasn't sure if it helped her art, or if being single, if she just wanted to get close to a naked man. She then walked back to her easel.

The rest of the first hour was relatively uneventful. I found Cath and Louise seeing me naked was no issue. These were people I hardly knew, and would rarely see again. Joanne was being very professional about it all. I didn't find an issue with her seeing me either. I had the feeling her seeing me would be brought up many times in the future, but all in fun.

Having Julie staring at my crotch was something I couldn't get used to. It just felt odd that my sister in-law had intimate knowledge of me. However, the one I found most disturbing was Claire. Before Sarah and I had married, Claire lived with us for about six weeks while she was between houses. I found she didn't pull her weight in the household, and I often told her so. This caused much conflict in the house at the time, and Sarah has never really seen Claire much since then. So all through the first hour Claire would look me up and down, then straight in the eye. She would then give a wry smile, as if to say,I'm making you pay.

The first hour ended, and it was time for a break. Joanne let me out of my binds, and gave me a towel to cover myself. The girls got themselves some coffee and tea, and I had a drink of water. Pretty soon I was back up in my tied position for the second hour, looking forward to another uneventful hour. I soon found out that would not be the case.

Just as everyone sat down to begin drawing again, Claire walked out from behind her easel, with a teaspoon in her hand.

"Now Joanne," Claire began, "I am treating this theme more as bondage rather than slave, I'm not sure why; I suppose it just makes more sense to me," Claire matter-of-factly stated. She then walked around behind me, looking toward my bottom, her hand outstretched almost touching me, the teaspoon in hand just millimetres from my skin, "So can you move his legs apart a little more, I want him on his toes, to show off more muscle tone. He has well toned legs and I want to see it, must be from all that cycling," Claire added sternly.

It was typical of Claire: direct the comment to Joanne, when she could have easily asked me.

"Could you please spread your legs further apart," Joanne instructed, "We would like you to be on your toes; want to see your muscle definition a little more."

I spread my legs from probably shoulder width, to three times that. I was on my toes. My arms were bearing more weight, and were straining. My legs were also flexed as I was on my toes, the position was easy to get into, but holding it for long periods would not be.

Claire circled around me. She closed in on my right hand side, and placed her legs on either side of my right leg, almost straddling it. She was careful not to touch me. She then licked the back of the teaspoon she was holding in her right hand. She then leaned in to whisper in my ear, while raising the teaspoon. She touched the back of the teaspoon on my bound right wrist, and gradually, lightly drew it down my arm.

"The teaspoon is touching you, not me," She whispered in my ear. She continued to trail the teaspoon down my right side, outside of my chest, stomach and then thigh. She then walked behind me to my left side, all the while ensuring that the teaspoon never left my skin, she then straddled my left leg, again careful not to touch me.

She then trailed the spoon down my left side, this time whispering, "Can you get your cock nice and hard for me."

It all happened so quickly that the others just watched in amazement. As Claire walked back to her easel, her back to me, my penis started to harden, but only fractionally. She turned, looked down at my slightly hard cock, and licked her lips.

"Claire, you can't touch, even with spoons," Joanne whined, then looked at me, "Are you ok to continue Stu? You can take a break if needed," she asked.

"I'm ok," I answered.

I looked at Julie, who was obviously looking down at what my penis was going to do. She then saw that I had caught her, instead of averting her eyes, she then held my gaze, and looked straight back at my cock.

The mood in the room had changed. This was not the friendly, politically correct Julie that I knew.

"It's a shame we can't use spoons Joanne," mentioned Julie, "It looks like it is having a rather uplifting effect."

"It's not a laughing matter Julie. I could fine Claire. That is totally against all Board regulations" Joanne announced in her best school teacher voice, "If you try something like that again Claire, you will be fined, and we will have to end the session. It's just not acceptable."

"Joanne," said Claire as if starting on a completely different topic, "as you know, my drawing has more of a bondage theme, and looking at what the others have drawn, it looks like they have taken the same approach."

"And?" asked Joanne.

"Well, being bondage, we really need his cock to be nice and hard. I mean, it's not really bondage if it's not sexual," added Claire.

"No!" snapped Joanne.

Julie chimed in, "I think it would help. I know I'd quite like to see him all excited. Maybe you could just excite him a bit for us."

"No, it's not an option Julie! It's not an option in the agreement," Joanne added somewhat in frustration.

"I think you'll find it is," Julie remarked, "I checked the fine print in the contract. Ironically, there is a clause designed to protect the model against a corrupt Board member. If unanimously agreed by all artists that the Board member should assist in a certain pose, or cease assistance, the Board member must comply. I believe the fine is $10,000 for non-compliance. So who agrees that Joanne should add some sexual flavour to the theme?"

stu191
stu191
138 Followers
12