Teachers Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agreed," they all said in unison.

"Ok then," commanded Claire, "I'll instruct you Joanne... Please do exactly as I say.

Just assume that we all agree unless one of us says stop, at which time you should.

Please note the $10,000 fine for non-compliance."

The mood of the room had certainly changed. The power in the room had shifted; Claire was now in charge.

I felt a real stirring in the pit of my stomach, sort of anticipation and fear both at once. Almost immediately my cock started to harden. I know Claire, and although this was a bit exciting, I was fearful of what Claire was up to.

"Seems like things are looking up already," commented Julie.

"Joanne, please stand behind our slave," Claire instructed, "I'd like you to run your hands over his chest, pelvis and bottom. Do not touch his cock."

Joanne stood behind me, her hands on my hips. I could feel her breath on my neck. "Sorry," she whispered, "This was not my intention."

She slid her hands from my hips around to my stomach, just above my penis. She then slid them up to my chest, and slightly pinched my nipples. This was getting hot.

My cock had come to full attention. It hadn't yet been touched, but was now hard. The other four girls had smiles on their faces.

"I think our slave is getting turned on Joanne, could you also lick his neck? I'd like to see his skin glisten," Claire added.

Joanne again moved her hands down toward my hard cock, and then slid them around to grab my hips. She slid her hands around to my bottom, and gave my bum a squeeze as if testing its firmness. My bottom is firm, and this felt great. Joanne then licked from my shoulder up to my ear. It was a long slow, sloppy lick. I could feel its wetness, it felt wonderful. She then lightly blew on her trail of saliva. Being tied I could do nothing but accept it.

Her hands then moved from my bottom around to my stomach. My cock was now rock hard and pointing toward the ceiling. Her hands slid over my lower stomach just above my hard cock, then up to my chest. She rubbed her open hands over my pecks, took my earlobe in her mouth and noisily sucked on my earlobe. She then brought each open hand to her mouth and licked each palm, before rubbing them on my nipples. The wet sensation felt wonderful. My cock still hadn't been touched, and yet it was pulsating. My head lolled back, and through half opened eyes I looked over at Julie. She was transfixed, her hands rubbing her stomach as if she'd like to move them higher to caress her nipples.

Slowly Joanne lowered herself, trailing her wet tongue down my spine, her hands keeping time sliding down my torso. After she reached the base of my spine, she then adjusted to run her tongue over my left buttock. Her hands were now on my pelvis, dangerously close to my rock hard cock. She again wet each hand with her tongue, and rubbed her moistened hands into my pelvis. She then tilted her head, and licked the area where my buttock meets my leg. She tilted her head the other way and licked just under my right buttock. She rose up slightly, her tongue lightly flicking the crack of my bottom. The feeling was euphoric. Louise walked out from behind her easel and was kneeling a few feet from me, snapping pictures with her digital camera, her eyes and camera focused on my cock.

Joanne slowly raised herself again, her tongue licking its way up my spine. I liked the wet feeling. Her hands again moved to my nipples, and she lightly pinched them in unison.

"You're now allowed to rub his cock, just don't make him cum," Claire ordered.

"Wish I could be rubbing against that," murmured Julie, her nipples clearly erect through her blouse. She seemed to be rummaging through her bag, looking for her camera I suspected. She was looking directly at my cock. It was aching to be touched, caressed, or rubbed.

Joanne was now lightly kissing the back of my neck. She brought her left hand to her mouth, and noisily licked it, before placing it on my left peck, rubbing the saliva into my nipple. She then licked her right hand. She held it out in front of my penis. After holding it there for some time, she lightly tapped it on my hard cock. She then firmly slid her hand from the base to the tip, before bringing her hand back to her mouth to lick it. The sensation of my cock slipping in her wet sticky fingers was too much for words, I let out an audible sigh. I noticed that Cath is still drawing; Louise and Julie were taking pictures, and Claire was just grinning wickedly at the sight.

Joanne's newly wet hand grasped my hairless balls. She pulled down tightly on the skin, stretching the skin on my cock, pre-cum starting to appear on the head. Her hand then moved up to hold my cock in a slippery grip, she started to move from behind me, around to my side and then in front of me, her tongue all the time flicking at my neck, and then licking my neck under by chin.

Still holding my cock firmly with one hand, her other hand lowered to tickle the area between my anus and balls. My legs were still spread widely, my hips raised slightly to try and get closer to her.

She slowly started to bob down, and in the process nibbled my left nipple. Her head then darted across my chest to lick my right nipple, then moving lower and licking just under my rib cage. All this time, she was still sliding my very erect cock in her hand. Joanne knelt in front of me, holding the base of my cock, started to slowly paint it up and down with her tongue. The view from my angle was almost mind blowing.

Julie and Louise were still clicking away with their cameras. My cock was glistening with spit, Julie and Louise moved in as close as possible for a picture! Joanne looked up at me, and slowly pushed her mouth over the tip. I pushed up on my toes, trying to get further into her mouth. She popped it out of her mouth, and smiled a sly grin. She knew I was very close to cumming, and yet was not allowed to take me over the edge. She then licked her lips, and used my cock as a pretend lipstick, and slowly rubbed it around her mouth.

I started to throb; I knew I was getting close!

She rubbed my cock over her wet lips again, and then took me into her mouth, sucking deeply. I pulsated once, and she let go again.

I was dying to cum, I needed to cum!

"Stop now!" ordered Claire.

I knew she would have to interject at some point. Joanne let go of my still pulsating cock. My intense need to cum lowered a little.

"Okay, you can go again. Don't forget, no cumming," Claire commanded.

Joanne moved to the base of my cock and licked to the tip, holding the tip in the place between her top lip and nose. While there, she licked the underside of my cock with her tongue. It felt great, again I almost lost control. She then put her mouth over the tip of my penis and sucked deeply, before swirling her tongue over the head. She pulled it out, and again rested it just under her nose. I could almost feel myself cumming. I started to pulsate, as she again flicked the underside with her tongue. One more flick of her tongue, and I would have sprayed all over her face!

"That will do," commands Claire, "Please step back."

Joanne stepped back, just as my cock was on the verge of cumming. I needed that last lick badly!

Claire walked toward me, and then knelt before me, not more that a few centimetres from my rock hard pulsating cock. I was aching to shove my cock into her beautiful mouth. I needed to cum, and cum now.

"I'll just kneel here, Slave," said Claire in a sweet soft tone, "If you would like me to blow you, I will. You just need to lean forward and let your cock touch my lips first. You have to ask yourself, is a blowjob from me worth $1000? I'm quite good at them, I like to swallow too. Could you please just put your cock in my mouth?" I really wanted to have Claire suck my cock, and then swallow my cum. But I was still aware enough to know that I didn't like Claire and my movement and thus the fine would be a victory for her.

Claire blew on my cock, causing a cool sensation as it cooled Joanne's spit. I was hesitating to thrust forward when I then felt a push from behind. It was Joanne, pushing me into Claire. My cock struck Claire in the nose. She leaned back and gave me a smile. She hadn't noticed Joanne push me.

Claire leaned in and flicked her tongue over my balls. She then rose higher to lick from the base of my cock to the tip, all the while looking me in the eye. Claire then pushed her mouth over the top of my pulsating cock, and started to suck. Slowly she bobbed her head up and down, taking my shaft deeply into her mouth. She cupped my balls with her hand and roughly squeezed them, still bobbing up and down on my cock. I tried to move slightly in my binds to slide into her mouth more easily. She slowed her pace, and she sucked more deeply. The pressure in my cock was so intense, I finally came! The release felt wonderful, my cum flowing into her mouth as Claire swallowed it down.

I looked around to see Julie still taking photos. Claire came off my cleaned cock, and smiled at me.

"So will you be back next month?" Joanne asked.

"Well if he doesn't want these photos leaked to his wife he will be," Julie answered.

12