Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scream and quickly jump off the bed to get my clothes back on. I grab a towel that I had hanging on the doorknob of my connected bathroom and throw it over Ms. Pettison while simultaneously trying to tell Mom and Dad the famous "I can explain!" speech. It took me two hours to try and explain what happened in a way that made it not seem completely Sapphic, perverted, and unethical.

The only thing I accomplished was extending my time being grounded from three months to two years. My parents also got together a rally for kicking out my teacher. Luckily, since Ms. Pettison was one of the best teachers on campus, she was not fired. She was, however, put on a two-month suspension, no pay. It seemed that our little hookup did nothing but get us in trouble.

My two year sentence in my room still allowed me to go to school, I just had to go to a different Chemistry class. It was torture. My new teacher, Mrs. Ripchen, was one of the meanest women I've ever seen before. I can't believe I had to put up with it for two years straight.

I found out later that even though Ms. Pettison's suspension ended, I was still unable to go back to her class. Life sucks.

Now, two years later, even with Ms. Pettison's suspension ended, I was still unable to go back to her class. My life would now be controlled, for that part of the day, by Mrs. Ripchen. As it turns out, Satan does walk the Earth, in the human form of a 57-year-old ugly redhead with a wrinkly face and a mole touching her left nostril.

It took every part of my brain to figure out how to be with Ms. Pettison again, even for brief moments of the day, but after a few weeks I finally found a plan that worked. Here's what I would do:

1. At 7:00, school begins. I would go to Mrs. Ripchen's class as usual.

2. When school is over, I would trick the janitor (male) into the female restroom using my own sexual lure. Since I'm now known around school as a slut that would go for any old person on campus, it was quite easy to lure the janitor into the restroom. This step was only done on day 1.

3. When I would hug the janitor, he thinks it's because I want him to feel my breasts, but it's really to grab his keys. I would then wiggle the main key to school off of the keychain and hook the keychain back onto his jeans like before. I only had to do this step the first day as well.

4. At around 5:00, when all the teachers and students are officially gone and the principal closes up the school (which isn't the janitor's job for some reason), I would sneak up to the front door and unlock it again. Ms. Pettison would soon meet me back at school and we would have the whole campus to ourselves.

5. After about three or more hours, when it gets dark, I would leave and go home for an hour or more unil my parents got home from work. They never switched shifts to keep me from seeing her, so that was good for me.

Now, yes, my plan had a few flaws. One obvious one would be 'What if one or both parents got home early?' but I'm going to have to take that risk. Another flaw would be 'What if I lose the key or for some other reason can't get into school?' Luckily, Ms. Pettison kept the key they gave her before she got expelled for backup. The only reason I was in charge of key duty is because it was way easier for me to get back in school without someone finding me than for her to. She would draw more attention.

Today is the first day I put my plan into effect. I went to class as usual, then at around 4:00 when school is over, I would walk towards home, but then take a shortcut down a side road. I waited there doing pretty much nothing for an hour until my watch alarm beeped.

I made sure that I was on time for this plan.

I walked back over to school and inserted the key into the lock. I turned it and unlocked it as if I owned the school. Thanks to my plan, I actually did somewhat own the school, for the next few hours. I looked out the window and saw Ms. Pettison's car pull up in front of the school, shut off, and then she stepped out of the car. I smiled happily and walked over to greet her.

She missed me as much as I missed her. I rushed to hug her and she hugged me back. I even kissed her like a husband would kiss his wife, I missed her that much. We escorted each other back to her classroom and she sat down at her desk. I leaned up against the side of her desk and we had our first discussion in two years.

In case you're wondering, I e-mailed her the plan before my computer was taken away as part of my grounding. That's how she knew about it.

"So, how are you?" I start us off.

"I'm great! Gosh, I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages!" she tells me.

"Believe me, it seems the same way to me," I say. "So, are you still having troubles with your sex life?"

"Yeah, and it's wierd," she says. "I looked online for some advice on how to pick up dates and one-night stands, but everything I did ended in failure."

"Well, what exactly are you trying to do?" I ask. "Are you just looking for quick sex, because I gave you that."

"No, I'm not just looking for quick sex," she tells me. "You know, I don't get horny just once in my life. I get horny at least three times a day, so I have to find someone who will give me orgasms when I want them."

"So, why don't you just pleasure yourself?" I ask her. "Shove your fingers in there like most women do."

"Are you kidding?!? I'm not going to do that. Do you?" she asks me.

"No, I don't. When I get horny, I use this," I say.

I take my backpack off of my shoulders and swing it around in front of me, since I still haven't taken it off yet because of my plan, and I unzip the side zipper. I reach inside of that zipper and pull out my tiny clit stimulator, one that you can wrap straps around your waist and under your butt, making it look sort of like a G-String. However, this G-String has a little plastic ball that when you put it on, the ball slides inside your lower lips and lines itself up with your clit. When you push a button hidden under the fabric, an electric current runs through a disc inside the ball and makes it vibrate. The vibration can only be heard if you focus on a low, barely-audible humming sound coming from the ball.

"What is that?" she asks.

"Just slide up your dress and let me show you," I tell her.

She was wearing the same dress as when we had sex two years ago. She obviously washed it. Anyway, she slid her dress up her legs and I noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. I pointed this out to her and she told me that she took them off on her way back here. They are in the glove box of her car right now. I place the little ball on her bush and I wrap the two side straps around her waist, connecting them in the back. I tell her to stand up momentarily and when she does, I connect the bottom strip to the back straps. Once the final strap is connected, the ball slides into place.

I push my finger against the small red dot right below the waistband, which is where the button is hiding, and it turns on. I instantly hear the humming and notice a slight jiggle to her lips. The strap that runs between her legs is not thick enough to cover her lips, so I can still see her outer lips on each side of the strap. She jumps a little bit when she feels it vibrating, then I look up and see a smile forming on her face.

"Ooh, this is delightful, Molly. Where did you get this? I don't think you're old enough yet to purchase one of these," she asks.

"I got it online, actually," I told her.

I bought a lot of things online, and whenever a guy showed up at the door with a package for me, which I ensured only happened on Mom's or Dad's days off, they had no concern for signing that clipboard and giving me my package. This allowed me to order things that I otherwise could not, and they didn't know that a few of those packages were for sexual items. This clit stimulator was only one of the things I bought online.

"Now, Ms. Pettison," I said, "I want you to wear this throughout class tomorrow. That should cure your sexual needs throughout school hours, okay?"

Again, she can only smile and bob her head up and down very fast. I remove it from her to make her want to use it again. It's all a part of my master plan that goes along with the plan that's in effect now. I won't reveal my plan now, but it will be revealed eventually.

I slide it down her legs and lift it over her feet, removing it completely. I then lift it up to my face and lick the ball, getting another taste of her juices that I have long lived without. She sees this and licks her lips when I look back up at her.

We talk for another hour or so, though the conversation somehow shifted from "I'm happy to see you" to "If you had to do five really disgusting things sexually, that you wouldn't do otherwise, what would they be?"

If you want to know what I said, this was my list:

1. Have sex with a hobo.

2. Shove a chicken bone inside my vagina and have a dog remove it.

3. Jump into a dumpster and grab the nearest thing inside and masturbate myself with it. Examples: a rotten banana, a used condom slid over my finger, or even an open bottle of ketchup.

4. Give myself an enema using my own urine.

5. Lick someone's butthole.

I really couldn't think of something truly gruesome for the fifth one, so that's all I could come up with. I laughed at some of hers, too. I'm not going to list hers, though. They're too gross to repeat. I will say, however, that that conversation led up to us planning another meeting like before, but this time we won't fall asleep.

For the story's purpose, I will skip up to the point where we meet tomorrow.

The bell rings and school's out. I walk back home, not needing to sneak back into school since Ms. Pettison is coming over anyway. I open the door to my house and I wait at the door for Ms. Pettison. She arrives right on schedule. We go upstairs again and she sits on my bed. She pulls up her dress a bit, slips her hands under her dress, then slides my clit stimulator down her legs.

"Oh, you tried it, huh?" I ask her.

"Yes, and it's really great! I had four orgasms during class. I guess my students just thought I was having a really good day at work with all of my moaning and screaming. I think only a few students at the front of the class heard the hum and figured out that I had something under my dress," she said.

"If you want, you can keep it and use it whenever," I told her.

"Good, because I think I am going to want to use this every day at work. Even at home, I might use it," she tells me.

"Good, now let's get this thing started before I lose it," I say anxiously.

I walk over to her and grab the clit stimulator from her hand. I throw it across the room and by some miracle, it lands hanging on my door. I look back over at her and she has already layed back on my bed. I lean over and slip my fingers of both hands under the straps over her shoulders and I pull them away, sliding them down her shoulders and down her arms. The dress becomes nothing but a fabric tube that I am now yanking down her body.

Once the dress is completely removed, I drop it at the foot of the bed and look up at the pink bra and panties that she is wearing today. I lean over again and realize that her bra has a front clasp this time. I reach my hands up toward the clasp and flick it open easily. I grab each side of the clasp with my thumb and forefinger of each hand. I lift away the right cup, then the left, just like before, again letting loose the most amazing breasts I've ever seen, better than my own.

I slowly lean down and kiss her left nipple, then her right. I hear her inhale deeply from the intimacy of it all, and then I go back to smothering her breasts in kisses. I plant kisses all over her chest, then drawing an invisible line with my kisses all the way down to her panties. She lifts her butt in the air, to help me remove her panties from her, and I do. When her panties are off of her, I drop those on the floor as well to join her dress. I reach up and grab her bra from under her back and drop that onto the pile also.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. A beautiful woman is laying on my bed, completely naked and willing to have sex with me pretty much whenever I want.

I slowly crawl onto the bed and over her until my face is next to hers. I smile and drop my hand down to her vagina, letting my fingers climb gradually up those perfect lips, getting wetter by my touch. As my fingers reach the top of her slit, I slide my middle finger inside of her pussy, feeling it tightly grip my finger, trying hard to not let go.

I know, I said pussy again. But, at times like this, it doesn't matter what I say. So, from now on, I will not hesitate to say even the foulest of words.

I slid another finger into her tight, wet, very sexy pussy (Oh yeah!) and started pumping my fingers forcefully in and out, just like the first time that we had sex. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Anyway, while I was pumping my fingers into her twat, I went down to suck on her clit. She was having a great time, but for some reason she told me to stop. I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and licked the flavor from them before asking why I stopped.

"I know that before, when we were together, you made me do something kinky. Well, now I want to make you do something kinky," she told me.

"Like what?" I asked her.

"Like this," she says.

She grabbed my waist and flipped us over, making her be on top this time. She crawls up my body, turns around, and places her asshole directly over my face.

"Lick it, Molly," she says.

"No way! I'm not gonna lick your asshole," I tell her.

"Come on," she whines. "If you do, I'll do something really kinky to you, something I know you'll like."

"I guess so," I say.

She leans down even farther, giving my tongue easy access to the most disgusting place on the human body. I take one quick lick on her puckered hole and drew my tongue back into my mouth, instantly tasting the reason why I will never do that again. However, after a few seconds, I started to have an aftertaste that was quite pleasant. I grabbed her waist and pulled it down completely onto my mouth, licking out her ass as if it were her pussy.

I reached my left hand up to her pussy and slid a few fingers inside its lips, ferociously rubbing at her clit. I tongue-fucked her ass for a good, solid four-and-a-half minutes.

I would like to believe that she had an anal orgasm.

She dropped from atop me onto the bed and her body soon settled down from her anal orgasm. When she was finally strong enough to lift herself off the bed, she looked over at me.

"I only wanted you to lick it, not have sex with it," laughed Ms. Pettison.

I didn't care at the time what she wanted me to do, but I know that I just gave her an orgasm she'll never forget.

After giving her one of the best orgasms of her life, I was beginning to yearn for an orgasm myself. My pussy, from the sexiness of giving her an orgasm, was starting to leak juices all down the crack of my ass. I rubbed my legs together to try and ease the feeling, but the only thing I really accomplished was smearing those juices all over the inside of my thighs. Ms. Pettison noticed this and rolled herself over my leg and started licking the juices that coated my thighs.

Soon, I felt her tongue travel to the source of the wetness, which caused me to moan in extreme pleasure. My pussy was aching for some action, and she gave it more than I expected. She lapped at my pussy with more passion than she's ever shown me before. She even took a finger, shoved it in my pussy to lubricate it with my own wetness, then she circled the tiny hole of my ass. By the time she stopped teasing me and shoved her finger inside my ass, I was so far into my orgasm that the bed was shaking.

I came hard, but I also knew that it wouldn't last forever, so I grabbed the sides of the mattress and rode it out. After we had fun with each other for a few more hours, right before my parents got home, we both got dressed and she left. When my parents arrived home, they didn't suspect a thing.

It took Ms. Pettison and I a few more months before we figured out how to get me back in her class. So, after exactly four months, one week, and three days, I was back in Ms. Pettison's class for the first time in about a year. It was great!

After a few days back in her class, I began to notice that Ms. Pettison was taking my advice. When she stretched in class, I noticed one of the thin straps of my clit stimulator hanging out of her underwear. One day, she even had an orgasm in class, with everyone watching!

At the end of the day, Ms. Pettison would almost always come straight to my house and we would have sex until about an hour before my parents got home. It was great having her over at my house!

She even did what she said she would, when she said she would do something kinky for me. She also said that she knew it would be something I'd like. Just in case you were wondering, I want to tell about that night...

... It was a Wednesday. After school, as usual, Ms. Pettison came over to my house at a time where she wouldn't be caught, since she was still not allowed to be seen going with me to my house. Anyway, when we got inside my house, we headed upstairs as always.

Before I could comprehend exactly what was happening, because I was in too much of a rush to care about the little details, I turned around and saw my teacher laying butt naked on my bed.

I walked over to her, as sensuously as I could, removing my clothes as I went, and I crawled up on the bed, kneeling overtop her and staring down into those beautiful eyes of hers. She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me down to her, bringing my lips to hers in a very sexy, passionate kiss.

I grab her head and embrace her kiss, building the heat between us and causing us both to get wet down there. I roll us over to allow me to be on bottom, then I trail my hands down the sides of her back until I reach her ass, squeezing it softly.

She gasps at the sudden, but exciting feeling, smiling at me and rolling off of me. I prop myself up on my right arm and watch her as she gets off the bed and walks over in front of me. I sit up fully and notice her starting to kneel in front of me. I involuntarily spread my legs to allow her easy access to my sex.

I see her look down, instantly realizing that she wasn't going to eat me out. I blush at my mistake and lean forward to see her purse on the floor. I never saw her bring her purse into my house, but then again, she could've brought a suitcase in here and I would have never known.

She pulls out a very long, translucent red strap-on dildo that looked enormous. I simply gaze wide-eyed at the gigantic tool in front of me.

"Is this the kinky something you told me you'd do to me?" I asked her.

She stood up and strapped it around her waist.

"You'll just have to take a wild guess," she tells me.

She then grabs my leg and flips me over, telling me to get on all fours. My pussy gushes fluids, I am hornier than ever right now. I look between my legs and see her lining up the rubber cock with my pussy. She then grabs my hips and shoves the delicious dildo into my wetness.

I moan loudly at the incredible feeling, my pussy clamps onto the shaft tightly. She starts fucking me hard, riding my pussy until I cream all over the humongous rubber penis.

Not many people know that I'm actually not a virgin. The only person that does know is the guy I had sex with, unless he told his friends about it.

Anyway, my orgasm from the dildo was one like I've never had before. I wanted to have another one, but Ms. Pettison had other plans. She was going to give me another orgasm, just not in the same fashion as before.

As she begins to pull the dildo from my pussy, I lean backward to try to keep it inside me for as long as possible. I also give a little whine of disapproval as it is finally removed completely. I flip over onto my back and sit up. I stare in awe at the pussy-wet cock that had just been inside me. I lean forward to suck the juices from it, but Ms. Pettison pulled away.