Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Jake finds a deep connection with his teacher.
1.6k words
4.35
17.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Perry and Jake always had a special chemistry. During his time at high school, whenever he felt tired or lonesome, he always managed to find his way back to her classroom. Now, in his senior year, he was in front of her once again, the two of them alone during lunch.

"I'm just a bit worried about college is all," Jake said, biting into his sandwich. He sat in front of Mrs. Perry's desk, which she was currently sitting on, barely a foot away from him. She wore her normal white blouse, which barely contained her large yet perky breasts, and black pencil skirt, which showed off her gorgeous legs. Mrs. Perry was not a fan of constricting bras, allowing Jake a full view of her small, erect nipples through her blouse. He had fantasized about his teacher ever since they met his freshmen year, but she was married, and he lacked the necessary self-confidence to act on his desire.

"Ah, that makes sense," Mrs. Perry said with a smile, "It is a-"

"'Scary time after all' yeah, I know," Jake cut her off, smiling back.

"Well, the hardest part for me was losing my friends. Hard to stay in touch when you're so many miles away."

"Yeah, and honestly I don't know how Emily is going to take it," Jake replied, slouching in his seat. Him and Emily had been together on and off for over three years.

"You care about her so much," Mrs. Perry said, leaning forward and giving Jake a better view of her ample bosom. "Are you sure she would do the same for you?"

"I mean, I've never really thought about it like that." Jake said, a hard on forming from staring at Mrs. Perry's tits. She did not seem to mind. "She enjoys messing with me more than I'd like, I suppose."

"How so?"

"Well, last night we were watching a movie, and she kept blue-balling me over and over," Jake said, sitting up in his seat and looking Mrs. Perry in the eyes. She had never shied away from talking about sex before, so he felt comfortable telling her details he would not share with friends.

"Is that so?" Mrs. Perry asked, glancing down at the bulge starting to appear in Jake's pants. "And how did she do that?"

"Well, she wanted me to play with her breasts, but whenever I tried to make a move past that she turned me down."

"She's got pretty large boobs, right?" Jake nodded, the edge of his mouth turning into a grin. "Not as large as mine thought, right?" Mrs. Perry giggled, bringing a hand under each boob, pushing them up for emphasis.

Jake chuckled nervously, placing a hand over his now completely hard cock. "Um, no, I guess not."

Mrs. Perry continued leaning forward, until her hand was on top of his, her tits were in full view and their faces were barely an inch apart. "It's ok," she said softly, her eyes flickering between Jake's eyes and lips, "I've seen you looking. HAven't you ever wondered what it's like with someone who truly knows you...?" Her voice trailed off, the two of them coming closer and closer, until their lips were just about to meet-

The bell went off. They both lurched back, reality slapping them in the face, and Jake quickly stood up, gathered his things and was halfway through the door when he paused. He looked back at Mrs. Perry, who was trying to busy herself with work on her desk.

"Mrs. Perry?" Jake asked as she looked up. "You're chaperoning the dance tonight, right?"

"Yes, I am," She replied with a smile. Jake nodded, before heading for his next class.

For the rest of the day, Jake could not get what Mrs. Perry had said out of his head. His connection to her had always been important to him, and she had been a guiding light through his family problems, when he had fallen behind in school, and certainly with his problems with Emily. She always listened patiently, never asking of him anything... until today. Jake tried to forget about their moment, their touch, but he could not stop himself from getting excited about the idea of seeing her that night. He certainly was not excited about seeing Emily - he had tried talking with her, to calm himself down, but she was more preoccupied with her current boytoy than her actual boyfriend.

As night fell, Jake dressed up in a collared button down and slacks, and drove to the dance, picking up Emily along the way. She stayed plastered to her phone the whole way there, and as soon as they arrived she ran off to see her girlfriends chatting by the punch table. Jake strolled through, greeting as many people as he could, as he was somewhat popular, but all the while keeping his eye out for Mrs. Perry. Most of the night went on without him catching a glimpse, and he started to lose hope. Perhaps he had scared her, made her think twice about the whole affair. Eventually, Jake went out onto the balcony to catch a breath of fresh air.

As he walked out onto the dimly lit balcony, showing a view of the sprawling hills near his school, he noticed a figure there in a red dress, her back to him and her wavy, brown hair falling over her shoulders. She wore a brown leather jacket that covered everything above the waist. He paused, for just a moment, before stepping up next to her, the both of them standing against the railing and looking out into the star-studded night.

"I thought maybe you weren't here," Jake said, his elbow touching hers. Mrs. Perry turned to him, desire burning in her eyes.

"I've wanted you for so long," she whispered, their faces once again close together. "I just was never sure you felt the same way.." As she trailed off, Jake reached over, cupping her soft face in his hands and kissed her. It was a deep, passionate kiss, each person exploring the other, their apprehension of the situation melting away into pure passion.

Suddenly, Mrs. Perry broke away, still holding Jake's face.

"Not here!" she exclaimed, before taking her keys from her jacket and locking the door to the balcony. From there, she grabbed Jakes hand and led the two of them down a flight of external stairs and towards her classroom. They laughed as they ran, wary of any of the school guards that patrolled on dance nights. Eventually, however, they made it to Mrs. Perry's room, where she struggled to unlock the door, distracted by Jake, who was running his fingers along her curves. He grabbed her ass, soft yet firm, and lightning bolts went up her spine.

"Got it!" Mrs. Perry said, and the two entered, Mrs. Perry locking the door and turning her desk light on. From the outside, any guards would barely notice it, but in the room, Jake could make out Mrs. Perry's slim stomach and bubbly ass in her dress. She took off her jacket, showing more cleavage than dress, before she undid her zipper and stepped out of her clothes altogether. She was not wearing any underwear, and now Jake stood, admiring his teacher in the nude for the first time. Her breasts hung down slightly, but still remained round and perky, and her stomach was completely flat. She turned slightly, giving him an even better look of her curved back and round, tight ass. She bit her lip and looked down at his bulging pants, and he quickly tore off his pants and shirt. The admired each other in silence before making eye contact, Mrs. Perry giggling, and they embraced, Jake grabbing handfuls of her ass while Mrs. Perry explored his defined abs. He pushed her against the desk, his dick pressed against her stomach and her considerable tits pushing against his chest.

As they continued making out, Jake lifted her onto the desk, where she sat, Jake standing between her spread legs. Jake looked down at her shaved pussy, wet and ready for him to fill it, and Mrs. Perry whispered, "Show me what I've been missing all these years." He guided his cock to her cunt, and in one smooth movement, thrusted himself balls deep into his teacher. She moaned, squirming from the sensation of being filled with her student. As Jake continued thrusting into her tight pussy, building speed as his dick became coated with her juices, Mrs. Perry wrapped her legs around him, her heels still on, moving with his thrusts and moaning when he struck particularly deep inside of her. Jake continued exploring her body, fondling her tits and moving his mouth between kissing her and sucking on her nipples.

This went on for some time, Mrs. Perry every so often commanding, "Fuck me, Jake, fuck me harder than you fucked that whore Emily." Jake never felt so turned on in his life, and just as he was about to warn Mrs. Perry of his orgasm, she came, a wave going over her body as her pussy clenched even tighter around his cock. This almost sent him over the edge, but just as he managed to murmur out a warning, Mrs. Perry shot back immediately, "Just cum, baby. Cum inside of me." Unable to control himself anymore, Jake filled Mrs. Perry's wet cunt with his cum, reveling in the feeling of filling his teacher with his seed.

The pair paused, catching their breaths, before Jake pushed Mrs. Perry down onto her desk and climbed on top of her. The two spent the next few hours in ecstasy.