Teacher's Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunnie
Sunnie
42 Followers

He pulled back to look at her, blinking. “Grace, I…”

She cut him off. “You want this, professor, I can feel it. You’re hard enough to break glass right now,” she said, stealing Ben’s line and trying not to laugh again in the memory of it.

“But I can’t accept a favor in return for a grade, it’s just not…”

“Sydney, I just used that as an excuse to get to you. I don’t care about the grade. Fail me if you want to. Just don’t let me go without giving me what you want to give me.”

He looked at her, considering, pondering. Then all at once he picked her up and carried her to his office, producing a stream of giggles from her. He kicked the door shut behind him and gently deposited her on the little sofa. As he undid the fastenings on his belt and pants, she untied the strings of her halter-top, letting it fall to reveal her breasts.

“Wow,” the professor whispered. “Those are beautiful.”

“I saw you looking at my skirt,” she said, tossing the compliment aside. “You like it?”

He had his cock, seven inches long and fairly thick, in his hand, stroking it much the same way Ben was stroking his just a few days ago. She loved the look of it, a man rubbing himself to the view of her body. “I love it,” he replied. “I couldn’t help wanting to look under it, and I couldn’t help wanting to lift it up over your ass and bend you over…”

“Mmmm, that sounds so hot,” she said, licking the end of his dick. “Why don’t you live out that fantasy?”

With that, she stood up and bent over the desk in the corner, hoping her ass was showing under her skirt. She heard his footsteps behind her, and then felt his cock, rock-hard and very warm, against her ass. He ran his hands smoothly over her thighs and her ass, rubbing his cock against her all the while. Finally he took her panties down, pulling them to her knees, and lifted the skirt up over her ass, exposing it, and he slipped two fingers inside her, testing her pussy.

“My god, you’re tight,” he whispered.

“That’s right,” she said, “you’re about to shove that cock into some nice, tight young pussy. It gets rave reviews, you know.”

He chuckled. She felt his other hand slide up her shirt, massaging her breast. She bucked back against him, riding his fingers as he drilled them into her. “God! That feels good, professor, but I want your cock! Fill me up with that cock, give it to me!”

She felt herself suddenly emptied, only to be filled again by his fat cock. A groan of amazement escaped him as he fought the tightness, feeling her muscles stretching around him. Soon he was all the way inside her, and back out again, ramming into her with the vigor of a man who had not been laid in quite some time. She rode him in return, taking as much as she could, holding tightly to the far end of the desk for stability.

She cheered him on as he pounded her pussy: “God, yes, that’s it, that’s good, oh GOD that’s good! Split my pussy open, stretch me out with that cock, GOD that feels good!”

Ben had told her that Sydney wouldn’t be able to fuck her like he did, but she was starting to think Ben might have some competition. Sydney had all the right angles, the right speed, a good rhythm, an all-around good lover. She couldn’t imagine why he wasn’t attached.

She felt his muscles tense and tighten before he cried out, “God, I’m gonna cum!”

As soon as he said this, she pulled off his cock and dropped to her knees, facing him. She snatched his cock in her hand and jerked him through to his finish, catching his seed with her mouth, letting some drip onto her chin. When she was certain she had sucked him dry, she stood up and smiled, pulling her panties back up and pushing her skirt back down.

As she tied her halter-top again, she kissed him gently on the cheek. He was the type of guy who would feel guilty later on if she didn’t say something now.

“I meant what I said earlier, Sydney,” she said. “I don’t expect anything in return for this. Except maybe another go,” she amended, winking at him.

He smiled. “I may be able to work something out. I appreciate this, Grace. It’s been quite some time since I was blessed like this.”

“My pleasure.” She kissed him once more, and made her way to the door. “See you next week.”

She hurried back to the dorm. She had a fabulous idea brewing, and she couldn’t wait to call Ben and tell him.

Sunnie
Sunnie
42 Followers
12