Teacher's Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

Karen had lost all sense of control. Between Carl's hard meat pounding her ass and the huge plastic cock stuffed up her cunt her head was spinning in swirls of mixed colors. She eagerly sucked the cunt juice from the fingers jammed into her mouth. Her own fingers found her clit and rubbed it firmly in rapid circles.

"Fuck me… fuck me… oh shit… oh god… I'm going to cum… yes… yes… UUUUUHHHHH… AAAAHHHHHHH…"

Karen's entire body stiffened then jerked and thrashed about uncontrollably as a powerful explosion rocked her soul. Her screams pierced the air. Juices squirted out from her pussy all over the floor. Just as she thought she was gaining some semblance of control her body jerked with another series of spasms.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. O'Keefe… oh god… I can't hold it anymore… ooohhhhhh… I'm going to cum in your ass… oh shit… UUUUNNNGGGGHHHHHHH…"

Karen was still in the throes of orgasm when she felt Carl's hot seed filling her bowels. He continued to pump her full of cum until he finally collapsed onto her back with his cock still buried in her ass. Karen was barely conscious and breathing hard as she lay flat on the hard tiles. The rubber cock was hanging out from her dripping cunt.

Carl finally pulled his cock from her cum filled asshole and watched a river of cream drool out and stream down over her pussy. He was dressed and standing over her by the time she stirred back to life. The rubber cock fell from her cunt when she rolled over on the bathroom floor and looked up at him with glazed eyes. Her pussy was still quivering from the aftermath of her orgasm.

"Don't worry, Mrs. O'Keefe. I won't bother you anymore. You hurt me with all your talk about rape and calling the police. I'm sure your daughter will be much more appreciative. Goodbye, Mrs. O'Keefe."

Karen crawled back into the shower that was still running and sat on the floor against the wall. Her ass was sore and the taste of Carl's cum lingered in her mouth. His words echoed in her mind. She was suddenly panicked by the thought of this monster with daughter. Surely Katie wouldn't be interested in him, would she?

Karen put her hands over her face and began to cry.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers
12