Teacher's Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She invited him to sit down, joined him on the sofa and then took a deep breath.

"So," she said, not really sure where to go from there.

"So," he agreed.

"Needless to say, this took me by surprise."

He smiled as if he expected her reaction.

"So, uh, how long have you..." her voice trailed off, not really wanting to finish the question.

"Since high school."

Her eyes opened wide with surprise, and then she realized that he hadn't told her what she really wanted to know and chuckled.

"No, I meant, how long have you been considering this."

"Casually? Since our first tutoring session. Seriously? Since I badgered you into spanking me after telling me my mid-term exam grade."

"What?" she went past surprise, straight into shock.

"Well, upon some moderately lecherous 'checking out', I began to realize that your behind would be positively wonderful to spank. And then after that night that you got me off over your lap, I thought that maybe you had a bit more experience than you'd previously let on."

Cindy could only stare in slack-jawed wonder at his admission.

"So now I guess the next step is up to you. I know how you can give but now I need to know how you receive."

A blush crept over her cheeks and she could only stare at her hands while she answered in a voice that was barely a whisper.

"Not very well, I'm afraid."

Now Ron felt really bad for misjudging the situation. He was certain that Cindy would not only be amenable to the bet, once the initial shock wore off, but also had more experience at receiving spankings than he had giving.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry. I would have sworn you were an old pro at this. Now I can see why you were so freaked out."

"Oh, no, that's not what I meant," she said before taking a deep breath. It was time to bare her soul and she still wasn't really prepared. "You see, I used to date this guy who was really into spanking but he always called me a wuss, cuz I didn't like to be paddled really hard."

"So?"

"So, that's when I started paddling him instead."

Instinctively, he moved closer to her and put a gentle arm around her shoulders before he continued to draw her out. "Can you tell me what you do like? Or did he never do anything you liked?"

She smiled in memory of one glorious night of hot, passionate sex. She didn't remember exactly what triggered it but she did recall being on her hands and knees, Todd kneeling behind her, fucking her like a wild man and alternately spanking her ass and then letting his fingertips brush over it. The combination of sensations was marvelous and she broke out in goosebumps just thinking about it.

"I guess I just can't see any pleasure in simply getting the crap beat out of you. Maybe I'm wired differently but I'm not into pain. I just like a lot of different sensations, some strong, some soft. You know, different textures and things."

She took another deep breath and opened her mouth to speak but hesitated. Ron waited patiently; knowing the full story would come out eventually.

"What freaked me out about your wager was the comment about making my but the colors of a sunset. You see, the last spanking Todd gave me left bruises all over my butt. I didn't really think anything about it cuz it had happened before but two days later I went to the doctor for my annual physical and when he saw them, he called the police because he thought I was being abused."

Ron bit his lip; not sure what to say that wouldn't sound trite.

"I guess I'd never thought about it before but the truth was that even though the spanking was consensual, it really was worse than I wanted. And that's when Todd and I broke up."

"And you haven't been spanked since?"

She shook her head, still not able to look at him.

"You wanna tell me how long ago that's been?"

"Almost three years," she admitted still speaking very softly.

"Look, Cindy, I don't want to do anything that you're not comfortable with. If you want to call the whole thing off, fine."

For the first time all evening, she raised her eyes, turned and looked him square in the face.

"No, I made the bet. I wanna go through with it."

"I don't want you to do it because you feel obligated."

She reached out and put a hand on his forearm.

"No, I'd really like to try it."

Ron could feel the blood drain from his head as it raced for other regions of his body, leaving him slightly dizzy. He fought hard to think rationally and pay attention as he heard Cindy speak again.

"One more thing, well I guess two actually. First, you're going to have to be the one to initiate this. There's no way in hell I'm ever going to be able to bring myself to just fling my body over your lap."

They both laughed at her humor.

"Second, you're going to have to do something to keep my brain engaged as well. It doesn't have to be some complicated role-playing or a constant monologue or anything, just something to keep my thoughts from wandering off and fixating on how stupid this really is."

"I think I can do that."

"Thanks," she said looking away and blushing once again.

He took advantage of her position to grasp her arm and gently pull her towards him. She sat up and began to scoot closer to him but he stopped her as it was clear she didn't quite understand what he hand in mind.

"Come here," he said with an encouraging smile and patted his thighs. "We're going to take this slow and easy and whenever you feel like stopping, just tell me."

Hesitantly, she raised to her knees and stretched out over Ron's lap. Once positioned, she crossed her arms in front of her and buried her face in the space they created. With his left hand, he held her close and snugly while he let his right hand rest on the rounded globes of her ass. After a moment he firmly rubbed and massaged her butt, making sure that she'd feel some sensation through the fabric of her sweatpants.

"How are you doing?" he asked after several minutes.

"Okay," she said, her voice slightly muffled.

"You're gonna tell me when you want to stop, right?"

"Right," she affirmed.

He held her a bit tighter while he lifted his right hand and gave her a firm swat on the butt. Her only response was a sharp exhale, as if she'd been holding her breath and it was forced out of her. He gave her several more swats, each a little harder than before but all of them sufficiently cushioned by the fleece of her pants to keep her from actually being hurt. After nearly five minutes of this he returned to gently rubbing her and talking to her softly, reassuring her that he wasn't going to harm her. Her breathing, which had become more rapid and shallow during the spanking, returned to normal.

"How are you doin' now?"

"Okay, I think."

"Ready to go on or do you want to quit for the night?"

She pushed herself up with her arms and looked back at him.

"Go on to what?" she asked.

"This," he said as he used both hands to peel back her sweats as well as her panties.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed, through clenched teeth.

"You want to stop?"

"Gimme a moment, okay."

He waited, again keeping his hand on her now bare ass while he held her tightly to alleviate any fears she may have of slipping.

Falling off his lap was the least of her worries. In her own mind it felt wrong to be baring her butt in front of this guy. At least with Todd, they'd been fairly intimate before moving into spanking. The most affection she'd ever shown Ron was a brief hug. His warm hand now touching her bare skin seemed so inappropriate. She tried to remind herself that her tutoring duties were over and that she was now free to pursue any kind of relationship she wanted with him but her mind simply wasn't buying it.

"Talk to me, Ron," she nearly begged, her voice choking with her conflicting emotion.

"Tell me what's wrong."

"This is. It's all wrong."

"Do you want to stop?"

"No, but I'm afraid to go forward."

"Okay, then we'll go slowly."

With a feather-light touch he caressed her ass, letting his fingers roam from her lower back, where her tush began it's beautiful outward curve, all the way down to the her thighs and then back up again. She giggled and squirmed deliciously against his erection when he dragged his fingertips over her tailbone.

"You know, you really do have a very spankable hind end here. Soft and round, not rock hard but well muscled.

She tried to concentrate on his words and the thought that he admitted that he'd been checking her out for a long time. She thought about the bulge that nudged her from behind the fly of his jeans, an obvious clue that he was aroused by her. She tried to focus on anything but the embarrassment that threatened to overwhelm her.

Her musings were interrupted by a firm swat to her right cheek.

"Oh!" she said on a sharply exhaled breath.

"Breathe, Cindy, I don't need to explain you passing out to the paramedics."

She had to chuckle, remembering how she'd said the same thing once while spanking him.

"Besides, this will feel a lot better if you just remember to breathe deeply."

"You don't expect much of me, do you?" she retorted.

"Now did that swat really hurt?"

"No, it just surprised me," she said after a moment's consideration.

"Good," he said as he gently rubbed the reddened skin.

Another swat, this one to the left cheek, took her by surprise as well but she managed to remain silent this time and she knew to look forward to the caress that would follow to it.

Ron could feel her relaxing over his lap. She was no longer holding her body so stiffly and he could feel the muscles in her legs begin to go limp. With his left arm, he gave her an awkward hug, pulling her to him, which made her torso rub erotically against his stiff cock. He wondered what it would be like to spank her in this position while both of them were naked. It was something he'd wanted to do for years but hadn't had the opportunity yet. The few girlfriends he'd gotten to spank didn't want to integrate it into their sex life. There had been a few times when a girl had been over his lap and his excitement had led to more intimate activities but to really have it be a part of the whole package was something he yearned for.

He admitted that he found Cindy to be very attractive. She was smart, funny and sensual; not to mention being fairly open-minded. Though he'd never before given serious consideration to having her as a lover, the idea was beginning to grow on him and not just in his groin, though he certainly had to admit that it was having an effect there. As much as he wanted to continue, he was afraid that he wasn't going to be able to control his arousal much longer and knew he was going to have to wrap it up soon. He gave her one more swat, this one a little harder, that landed squarely between both cheeks, just above the tops of her thighs and then let the contact fade off into a soft caress.

"Ow!" she cried out before adding more sedately, "That stung."

"Mmm, you do have a nice little sweet spot right there but for now, we'll go easy on it."

"Thank you," she acknowledged emphatically.

He rubbed the spot a little more vigorously for a moment and then stopped.

"Okay, that's enough for tonight," he pronounced and pulled up the back of her pants.

Enough? Cindy felt like they were just getting started and he said they were finished? Something was definitely wrong with this equation. And when he kept stroking her ass after she was covered again, she had to wonder what was going on.

"Are you sure?" she asked quietly.

He felt his cock twitch in reaction to her question.

"Yeah, I don't want to push you too far on our first night out. We can do more next time."

"And when is that going to be?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder at him.

"Does this mean I've changed your mind?" he asked smiling.

"Maybe."

"I honestly don't know. I told my family I'd be leaving for break right after my last final on Friday morning."

"Well, you have my phone number," she said as she got up. "Call me when you get back to campus and we can set something up."

Ron had actually been trying to think of a time later that week that they could hook up. He even considered calling his family to let them know he wouldn't be in until late Friday night. For a moment he studied Cindy's face, trying to determine if she was stalling him or if something was up. Unfortunately, he couldn't tell and chose to change the subject instead.

"So what are you doing over break?" he asked.

"Grading finals, semester projects, etc."

"I meant for the holidays."

She smiled at him, letting him know full well that she was kidding. "My parents are flying in on the 24th so we'll celebrate Christmas and my birthday and then they'll go home on the 26th.

"Your birthday is on Christmas?"

"No, it's on the 29th, but they have to be back at work on Monday so we'll celebrate both of them together."

"That sucks."

"Yeah, I know, but I'm flexible."

"Then what's your birthday plans?"

"My folks have already told me that they're giving me a certificate for a 'day of beauty' at that little day spa that opened down on Fourth Street. Of course, these are the same people who are so fond of saying you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear so I don't know what they're thinking but ours is not to reason why."

"Ours is but to do and die," he said, standing up to the quote. "And while we're throwing out clichŽ's, I'd say that sending you to a day at the spa would be gilding the lily."

Cindy was impressed. It was enough that he'd finished the Robert Burns quote accurately as so few people did but to know about 'gilding the lily' showed he had more than the usual command of the English language and not what she expected from a science major who was also a jock.

"You're far too kind," she said, trying not to blush. "So what about you? What's your holiday plans?"

"Oh, Christmas Eve we'll go over to my dad's folks and celebrate with all the cousins. Christmas day it'll just be the three of us in the morning and then I think my parents have invited our neighbor, Melissa, and her new husband over for dinner."

"That's nice that you're sharing the holidays with the newlyweds."

"Yeah, well, she's a nice lady and she's lived across the street nearly all my life so she's really like family and her new husband seems nice too."

Ron recalled sitting next to the judge, in the park gazebo, playing his guitar while Melissa walked across the grass to exchange vows with her new husband. He couldn't remember ever seeing her look happier. He was honored that she wanted him to play for the ceremony but somehow it felt wrong for her to be married. She'd been widowed for over 15 years and he just assumed that she would never re-marry.

He smiled as he recalled taking her aside during the reception with a playful grin on his face, confessed to a minor infraction and then asked her if she wanted to turn him over her knee. She smiled back at him indulgently and caressed his face with soft fingers.

"Sorry, sweetie, my bathbrush and my bottom are now reserved for Matt."

He sighed dramatically. "Such a waste of a good arm."

"Yours or mine" she asked with a wicked grin.

"Both," he answered a bit wistfully.

She stood on tiptoe to give him a soft kiss and then wrapped her arms around his neck in a warm embrace, marveling at how it seemed he was still getting taller even though he was now in college.

"I'll never forget you, Ron," she whispered, "or any of the time we spent together."

"Me either," he answered as he gave her a rib cracking hug.

"Hey, get your paws off my wife!" they heard Matt call to them with good humor from the shelter house.

"What? Am I the only person here who's not allowed to kiss the bride?" Ron answered laughing as they walked back.

"You bet. I've heard all about you, buddy. You just keep your distance."

As they closed the gap, Matt reached out and shook Ron's hand before pulling him into a brief hug.

"Thanks for playing for us, man. I know it meant a lot to Melissa to have you as part of the ceremony."

"It was my pleasure," he responded as he felt the man thump his back.

"I mean it. She's told me about all the stuff that you used to do for her. I'm grateful she had people like you to turn to back then."

Ron stiffened for a moment, wondering if she'd told him about ALL the things he did and then shook it off, knowing she would always be discreet about their relationship. The he felt a sharp whack on his butt and jumped backwards to see Melissa standing there with a wicked grin on her face.

"Kissing the bride is okay. Kissing the groom is out of the question though. Get your mitts off my husband."

The snapping of fingers in front of his nose brought him back to the present.

"Have a nice trip?" she asked.

"Oh, I was just remembering Melissa's wedding. It'll be good to see her and her husband again."

Realizing he was stalling for something else to say he finally gave himself a mental shake and focused on the present.

"Well, I'd better get home and start studying again."

Automatically he reached out and gave her a big hug.

"Thank you for trusting me," he said.

"Thank you for being so trustworthy."

He released her and slipped on his coat before walking to the door. He could feel her following right behind him. Stopping, he wanted to turn around, take her up into his arms and fulfill all of her spanking fantasies but he knew he didn't dare yet. Instead he simply turned his head and said good night.

"Good night, Ron, and thanks again," she said just before closing the door behind him.

During the short drive home, Ron tried to think about anything but the aching need in his groin. Having Cindy squirming over his lap was bad enough, especially with the sight of her round soft ass so directly within his gaze. Hearing her open up to him and tell him what she liked excited him even more. All that, however, could have been manageable but then he thought of Melissa and the stiffness in his cock became an ache that encompassed his balls as well.

Melissa Roberts Green, his neighbor, friend and confidant. His first spanking partner and his first lover. He knew that as long as he lived there would be two memories burned into his brain. The first was a time when he stayed with Melissa for a month while his parents were out of the country and he'd gotten in trouble. The spanking was memorable enough, as it was the only time he'd ever been whipped with a belt. What really made it stick though, was that she had jerked him off first because he couldn't control his arousal. Though he'd been horrified by the turn of events at the time, later that night he masturbated in bed, still feeling the delicious sting in his reddened hind-end.

Even though she'd been as much his friend as much as she had been his neighbor and part-time caretaker, she was still very much an authority figure and he realized he was beginning to repeat the same pattern with Cindy. Would he be able to take things as far with Cindy as he had with Melissa? He certainly hoped so. In fact, the mounting pressure in his genitals was almost urging him to return to her apartment and make it certain but instead he drove back to his place and was practically ripping his clothes off as he walked in the door.

Within minutes he was naked and flung himself on his bed, grabbing a bottle of baby oil as he went. For a few moments he simply fondled himself, feeling the velvet thin skin moving over the hard cockmeat underneath. Then with a practiced motion he flipped open the cap with his thumb and poured a generous amount into his cupped hand before capping it again and tossing it aside. He let out a sound that was a sigh mixed with a groan as he smoothed the oil over his long, hard cock making sure it was evenly coated and very slick, then slid his hand down to make sure his balls were also covered.