Teacher's Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy gasped and then squirmed in earnest as the sensations changed so dramatically. Whereas she had been on the edge of real pain, now she was tingling with pleasure. She could feel her nipples harden inside her bra and almost wished it wasn't there so she could feel the soft angora wool rub against them. In the back of her brain she knew that she must be driving Ron crazy with all her wriggling but assumed it couldn't be too bad or else he wouldn't continue this exquisite torture.

What she couldn't know was that Ron was very excited, however, it wasn't just the physical stimulation that was doing it to him, pleasant as it was. Just seeing her spread out over his legs, wearing only her fuzzy pink sweater that almost matched the pink of her freshly paddled butt was an awesome sight. The sounds that she made were erotic music to his ears. In his imagination he could hear her making similar noises as their naked bodies rubbed together in hot, animalistic passion and it was this thought that had him straining to keep himself under control.

Finally, he had to stop tormenting her just to give himself a moment's respite. Carefully, he set aside the toy. Reaching across with both arms now, he hugged her to him tightly and even bent over slightly to emphasize the embrace. For several long minutes he just held her like that and he could feel the heat of her cheeks radiate through his shirt and tie to his chest. It took him aback to know she was that warm since her skin wasn't as red as he would have expected. Slowly, he straightened up and put his right hand on her ass, gently cupping the soft mound of flesh. It was very warm and he made a mental note that if he ever got this opportunity again, he couldn't count on visual clues alone.

When he stopped to hug her, she could feel his long, stiff erection poking her, just under her rib cage. In fact, she could feel it twitch and pulse. While she tried to lie still, she couldn't help but imagine what it would look like in its current state. She knew he was generously endowed, both in length and in girth and she vaguely recalled that the head darkened almost to purple when he was really aroused. Her body shivered as she recalled the feel of the velvet smooth skin when his cock was captured between her thighs the last time she spanked him.

"Are you warm enough?" he asked, misunderstanding the tremor that rippled through her body.

"Oh yes," she replied breezily. "Parts of me even more so than others."

Her laugh set him more at ease.

"Then you're ready to try some more?"

She wiggled her hind end as she answered.

"Yeah, I think so."

His hand came down sharply on her full buttocks.

"So, you think you're enjoying this, eh? Well, let's just see how much you enjoy it after I really lay into your ass."

He put his arms around her, under her hips lifting her butt high into the air so that she was now resting on her knees. As soon as she was repositioned, he continued his assault on her lovely behind. Now that it was elevated, he had a much better angle on her and he could more easily target his blows as well as control how hard or soft they were. When she raised up her thighs spread slightly and he now had access to the warm moist depths between them.

If he could have seen what his hand was actually coming in contact with, he'd have never been able to control himself and would likely have cum in his pants. But he could only feel and imagine as some of his swats fell directly between her cheeks. Her labia were swollen and not just from the force of the spanking. She was definitely excited and this fact was not lost on Ron so he changed tactics slightly.

"Ooh, Cindy, you naughty girl. You really do like this, don't you?" he asked, his hand punctuating his statement approximately every third word. "Come on, Cindy, admit it. It'll be easier on you if you do. Otherwise, I'll just have to work harder to get your confession."

Cindy's face turned bright red again. While she was lying flat, she could almost control her reactions but with her tender parts flagging in the breeze, it was readily apparent that their play turned her on. Still, even though the evidence was plain to see, and feel, she couldn't bring herself to verbally admit it.

"I don't hear you saying anything, Cindy," he prompted as he began to spank her faster.

All she could offer was an embarrassed whimper, even though his hand beat a fast paced rhythm on her ass. Finally he stopped and carefully stroked her reddened skin while he now softly encouraged her with gentle words.

"It's okay to be excited. There's nothing wrong with it at all. In fact, I'm flattered that you trust me enough to let me see you like this."

On that final word, he gently insinuated his fingers into her warm wet nest, just far enough for her to know she was being penetrated but not far enough to really worry about hurting her. The skin was warm to the touch as if it had taken the spanking that he'd given her hind end and it was very, very slippery. He didn't think that his swollen prick could get any harder but he could feel even more blood rushing to it, making it even more engorged.

"Don't worry. Nothing's going to happen unless we both want it," he nearly whispered, still stroking her labia.

Subconsciously, Cindy leaned backward into his touch, pushing his fingers deeper into her. The spanking had sensitized the flesh throughout her pelvic region and created an increased amount of blood flow to the area, which, in turn, sent her libido skyrocketing. It was apparent that he knew this so she couldn't understand his insistence on her admitting it.

"Uh huh, even if your mouth won't admit it, your body just did, Cindy. Come on now, let me hear you. I know what you're feeling. I feel it too. Now I want to hear it. I want you to tell me just how good this feels."

When her confession didn't follow immediately, he increased the sensations by wriggling his fingers inside her, then using his other hand to reach back and spank her. With every blow, he encouraged and cajoled her to give voice to her passion but she couldn't release that control to him. In her own mind, it was bad enough that her body betrayed her. She shouldn't have to add to her own humiliation.

Tiring of her obstinacy, Ron gave her one final harsh swat and removed his fingers at the same time. Then he used his right hand to swat her again as he ordered her to stand up. When she didn't move fast enough to suit him he landed another hard swat on her rump which had her standing up facing him in just a few seconds.

"Young lady, you are being willful and stubborn for no apparent reason. Now you will either do as I say or tell me honestly why you can't. I'll give you some time to think about it, but that time will be spent with your nose in the corner."

Her face turned ashen at his remarks. As if he hadn't put her through enough and now he was going to inflict corner time on her? He stood up and moved behind her, grasping her shoulders and turning her towards an open corner in the room. With a firm push, he directed her and then posed her so that she had to bend forward at the waist to actually get her nose in the corner, which left her pink rear end sticking out nicely.

He took a moment to step back and enjoy the view and then wandered to her kitchen to get a glass of water. In truth he put her in the corner because he was very frustrated and didn't know what to do next. The few other girls he'd gotten this intimate with were either willing to admit that it was a perverse kind of turn on or else they flatly told him they didn't like it. While he couldn't accuse Cindy of sending mixed messages, her unwillingness to admit what was so plainly obvious befuddled him.

He supposed he could be a little less rigid, since it was so obvious that she liked what he was doing but it had always been such a turn-on for him to hear a woman give voice to her pleasure. Something about the way the sounds traveled through his ears to his brain always sent a special glow coursing through his blood. He considered the fact that she was just overwhelmed by all that he had put her through and devised a plan to continue.

While standing in the corner for a several minutes, Cindy could still feel the tingle that permeated her lower torso and upper thighs. The nerve endings were still highly sensitized and her legs trembled slightly with the memory of the positions she'd been placed in so far. She could only speculate on what else he might do to her as the evening wore on. A part of her was in bliss over the amazingly erotic spanking he'd given her and wanted more but another part of her wished that he'd just rip of his clothes, take her to the floor and unleash his passion fully into her. She'd spent so much time worrying about what she would do if he did make a move on her that now all she could think about was how much she wanted it to happen. Unfortunately, her desires were at war with her upbringing that 'nice' girls don't do these kinds of things and she couldn't bring herself to say anything.

The sensation of cool drops of water on her overheated derriere brought her focus back to the situation at hand. Without thinking she whipped her head around to see what was happening.

"Eyes front!" Ron demanded and instantly she complied.

"Now," he continued, "since you seem to be reluctant to volunteer information, I'm afraid we're going to have to play twenty questions. This will be simple. I'll ask and all you have to do is give me a 'yes' or 'no' for an answer. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she answered somewhat timidly.

"Good, now, have you enjoyed your birthday celebration so far?"

"Yes."

"And do you like your new toy?"

"Oh yes!" she responded enthusiastically.

"I'm glad to hear that. Now, have I caused you any unbearable pain tonight?"

That was going to be tough to answer with a simple yes or no but before she could really formulate an answer she heard Ron counting down from 10. While she knew this wasn't going to bode well for her, anxiety made her freeze.

A sharp slap on her rump was followed by the slide of an ice cube over the stinging flesh, then a follow-up slap on the wet spot that stung even more.

"Yes or no, Cindy," he reminded.

"No," she blurted out.

"Okay, now you know that you have ten seconds to answer. Keep that in mind as the questions are not going to get any easier."

"Yes, sir."

"Next question. Have you enjoyed the spanking you've gotten?"

She listened to him counting down and even though she knew her answer, she had to pause and take a deep breath before she could say it.

"Yes."

"Now, while you were over my lap, did you enjoy everything I did to you?"

Cindy took another deep breath, summoning her courage to be honest.

"No."

Ron was only mildly surprised at her answer. He knew going into this interrogation that there were going to be limitations to the information he could get out of her but figured it was better than nothing. Now, he had to think about his next question.

"Did you enjoy the physical things I did to you?" he asked after some consideration.

"Yes," she answered softly.

"Did you enjoy the mental things I did to you?"

"No."

Her answer was emphasized with a head shake and confirmed his suspicions that while she was definitely a sensuous, erotic young woman, she didn't really have the confidence to just come out and say what she wanted. He didn't know if it had something to do with her last boyfriend or was just the way she was raised; and even if she had helped him get a B+ in Psychology, he knew he'd be out of his league to try to psychoanalyze her. All he could do would be to encourage her gently.

"Would you like to be spanked and fondled some more?" he asked.

"Yes, please."

"Okay then, stand up."

It took a minute for Cindy to straighten out her back after the long period of being bent over. She flexed her spine and rolled her shoulders to get everything back into alignment and in the process gave Ron a lovely vision that sent blood racing back to his previously softening erection.

Every good basketball player always had one particular talent that made him special. For some, it was never missing from the free-throw line. For others, it was always 'knowing' where they were in relation to the basket, even when they couldn't see it. What made Ron good was his ability to know when to drive and when to hang back or pass. He could read a defense as easily as he could read a Dr. Seuss book and instinctively knew how to work around it. Now he had to put those skills to use to get around Cindy's defenses and, just like on the basketball court, he let his instincts take over.

Gently he held her by her shoulders and looked softly into her eyes while he asked her one all-important question. "Do you trust me?"

She released a nervous laugh. "In what fashion?"

"Do you trust that no matter what else happens tonight, I won't hurt you?"

For a moment she thought about it. The sheer fact that he felt it was important to bring it up told her a lot about him.

"Yes, I do," she said, her features softening as she relaxed.

"Then let's take this off," he said as he began to pull her sweater up over her breasts.

For a split second she thought about protesting but knew that since she had just talked the talk, it was time to walk the walk and she raised her arms into the air. She was pulling the sleeves off her hands when Ron reached around behind her to unfasten her bra so that he was able to slip it off her when she brought her arms down.

The second she was completely naked, he pulled her into a very tight embrace, resting his chin on the top of her head. For several long minutes he held her there, hoping he could convey simply through his touch and physical presence that she had nothing to be afraid of. When he felt her begin to breathe more deeply and evenly, he loosened his grasp and took a step backward.

"You wanna help me with this?" he asked as he began to loosen his tie.

She didn't need a second invitation before her nimble fingers were quickly unbuttoning his shirt. In seconds he was bare on top as well and had begun to slip out of his shoes. As soon as his feet were no longer shod, he unbuckled his belt and let Cindy help him out of his slacks and socks. She reached for the waistband of his boxers to take them off as well but he grabbed her wrists and stopped her.

"No, no, no," he admonished playfully. "I want you to turn towards the couch."

Putting her trust in him, she turned and faced the sofa where she'd so recently been spread out over his lap. With words and hands he guided her so that she ended up kneeling on the cushions, her knees slightly spread with her arms resting on the back and her nose only a few inches from the wall.

Ron stood directly behind her, his feet firmly planted about two feet apart, and just lightly ran his hands all over her back, sides, rump and legs. Anyplace he could easily reach was fair game as he stroked, massaged, caressed and tickled his way around her body. Her soft sighs and moans floated to his ears and worked their way into his brain where they set off a chain reaction of psychological and physiological reactions. Keeping one hand in contact with her skin, he reached over and dipped the fingers of his free hand into the glass of water that he'd gotten earlier and then flipped the droplets onto her back and butt.

Cindy giggled and wriggled at the light-hearted 'baptism' but calmed down quickly at his command. She started to turn and look at him but was told to keep her eyes forward. Though her natural curiosity was strong, she resisted temptation and complied with his directives. Because of that she didn't see him bend over once more, this time plucking an ice cube out of the glass. It wasn't until she felt the frozen lump being rubbed over her cheeks that she knew what he was up to.

The sensation caused her to nearly jump off the couch but his strong right hand on her back, kept her in place and she could only tremble and shiver in reaction. From his years as a jock, Ron had learned a lot about the combination of bare skin and cold and knew he couldn't just hold the ice cube in any one place without causing her harm so he used it to trace random patterns all over her lovely ass. In some places, it barely glanced over the skin. In others, he pressed hard. His objective wasn't to make her numb but simply to get the skin wet for her next spanking.

One other thing he had learned as a jock, was that wet skin reacted differently to sharp blows than dry skin did. Any boy who has ever been in a towel flipping fight in a locker room will tell you that the infamous 'rat tail' stings like a scorpion and heaven help you if the towel or your skin is wet. He had no plans to find a towel to use on Cindy but he suspected that the dampened skin would heighten the reactions to the next set of blows he was about to deliver to her.

When he decided that she was sufficiently moist, he made one last playful gesture before the ice cube completely melted away and ran it over her exposed labia, all the way up to her tailbone before he tossed it back into the glass. She nearly shrieked as the cold hit her genitals and stimulated them in a way they'd never felt before.

Ron took a few steps back and to the side before he began spanking her again. He timed his swats very evenly, scattering them all over her butt and her thighs. Cindy would have sworn his arm was wired to a pendulum as it felt like his hand was connecting with her up-turned bottom about once a second. There were no feathery touches or soft caresses in between, just a continuous series of swats falling all over the place that she sat on and finally she couldn't take any more of it.

"Oh, stop, please. No more. No more."

Instantly Ron stepped behind her again and softly caressed the now reddened skin. Whereas during the first spanking it had only turned pink, now it was actually beginning to show some darker shades as well. He could tell she was trembling but wasn't exactly sure from what.

"Cindy, turn your head and look at me," he said when he saw her face was buried in her arms.

When he saw that her make-up was still reasonably intact and found no tear tracks streaming down her cheeks, he gave her an encouraging smile and continued to caress her with both hands. Her face was flushed but he considered that normal.

"You're doing a great job. Now take a couple of deep breaths and relax. The worst is over. You showed me your limits."

It was a long time before he began to spank her again. For a while he used the furry side of the slapper to help soothe her irritated nerve endings and even grabbed another piece of ice to help cool down the heated skin. When he did start up once more, it was a more erotic, sensation filled experience, similar to what he'd done while she was over his lap. The biggest difference this time was that she couldn't tell just how aroused he was. If she had lowered her gaze just a few inches when she looked at him, she would have seen the tremendous bulge in his boxers that threatened to poke through the fly. Ron was certain she hadn't noticed for her facial expression didn't change a millimeter during that glance, but he was determined to not let his excitement color her birthday celebration and so he kept his pelvis a discrete distance away from her.

Cindy, however, was so deep into her own headspace that she didn't care about being discrete anymore. Her knees began to bother her so she moved them to a more comfortable spot and spread them further apart. This gave Ron an even better view of her womanly presence and in doing so, he could see droplets of her own dew clinging to her labia. Though he didn't think it was possible, his erection became even stiffer, almost to the point of being painful. Despite his best intentions, his fingers found their way to her hot, wet furrow; just as they had before. Moaning deeply, Cindy leaned back into his touch.