Teachers Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
Student gets fucked on pool table.
1.1k words
4.17
179.7k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week after my adventures in the shower I found a note in my locker from Mr. White saying that I should meet them in the basement by the pool table this evening.

I felt a lump in my throat wondering what they had in mind for me this time.

I had been training as much as I could with the dildo knowing that I would be fucked by Mr. Brown again and that hurt a lot the last time.

I found them in the basement playing pool. The school had a pool table that had seen it's best days so it had been moved down to the basement and wasn't used much anymore. At one side they had rigged a video camera so that they could capture the event on film.

"Hi slut. Undress and bend over the table as we need another hole to finish this game."

I did as I was told and felt Mr. Browns fingers greasing me up. He started finger fucking me and asked if I had done my homework. I said that I had and he called me a good boy.

Mr. Brown stood back and I could feel the thick end of a pool cue at the entrance of my asshole. He slowly inserted it as deep as he could.

"Lets see how far in we can get this."

When he had in buried 20 cm up my as it seemed like he had hit bottom. But he withdrew a few centimeters and then pushed in again and this time it went in further. He did this for about ten minutes and when he had about 35 cm up my ass he wasn't able to get it in any further.

I laid face down on the table, groaning each time he tried to go deeper up my ass.

"Ok, now we know the depth, lets check if we can get anything more up here."

Now Mr. White joined in with his pool cue. He tried to insert it alongside the other cue and after pulling at my ass cheek to open up my hole even more he started to get it in.

"Oww! Take it out! You are hurting me, it's too big!"

They didn't mind what I said, just kept pumping away with their cues.

After a while I stopped complaining because it didn't help and it didn't hurt as much anymore.

Then they started bending their cues to different sides, one to the left and one to the right, to get my hole even bigger.

After a while Mr. Brown said it was time to fuck some boy ass before it is too ruined.

After the cues his dick felt almost good.

He fucked me like a madman, driving his long hard cock forcefully into my asshole. He kept pumping and slapping me on my ass cheeks.

He got hold of my hair and pulled my head backwards while shooting his hot load up my ass. His big cock pulsating while filling my ass with his hot cum.

Mr. Brown drew out with a plop and I stayed as I were, ass open with cum running down the inside of my legs.

I was expecting that Mr. White would mount me next and thought that I could manage that since his dick was a bit smaller and I now was so open after the cues and Mr. Brown.

But I was up for a surprise.

"Hold him down"

Mr. Brown got hold of my hands, holding me so that I couldn't get of the table.

Mr. White took a pool ball and started pushing it against my leaking asshole. The ball was slippery but when pushing with both his thumbs he was forcing it in.

Slowly my ass expanded even further to accommodate the ball. When the widest part off the ball was in I felt my ass clinch down behind it, pushing the ball further in.

Now I had a big ball up my ass and my ass was closing up behind it. I was hoping that it wouldn't get stuck and started to push it out again, like taking a big, hard dump. Slowly the ball was on its way out and soon I would have shitten it out but then Mr. White pushed it in again.

We did this a few times, me trying to get it out and Mr. White trying to get it in. After a while I gave up and just laid there letting him push it further in.

Mr. White then took a cue and pushed it up my ass after the ball, trying to get it further inside. But then he replaced the cue with his cock, fucking my sore hole with the pool ball inside.

It was a very strange feeling each time the cue or his cock hit the ball and I felt it move inside me.

Mr. White didn't last very long and shot his load up my ass at the ball.

Then he went to the camera and zoomed in on my asshole, instructing my to start pushing the ball out.

At first I thought it was lost inside my ass forever but after a while I felt it moving inside my bowels. Slowly the ball was working its way towards the opening.

The camera had a good view of my asshole opening up and pushing out a stream of cum. Then it opened even more and you could see the ball inside.

The ball stretched my sphincter and it started to hurt again but I was determined to get it out.

My hole stretched to its maximum finally letting the ball out. The ball landed, leaving a smiley trail when it rolled across the table.

Mr. White took his final shots of my trembling hole when it slowly started to close from its absurdly open state.

"Wow, that was hot" Mr. Brown said while putting the camera into a bag.

"But you sure made a mess. Clean up here before you leave."

I slowly got of the table only to be rewarded with Mr. Whites slimy cock that he ordered me to suck clean.

It sure wasn't clean and while sucking on him I could feel my ass leaking cum on the floor, making a small puddle beneath me.

"Lick that up whore" said Mr. Brown when I was done with the cock cleaning.

So I got down on all four and licked up the cock juices that had came out my ass.

When I was done I looked up to find the both already gone. That made it feel even worse, to lick up the cum from the floor when it wasn't even necessary.

I wiped of the ball and cues and tried to remove the stain from the table but that proved to be impossible.

With my sore ass still gaping and dripping cum I went home to get some sleep.