Teacher's Pet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers

"Professor, I think you wife has something she wants to say to you."

"I... I love sucking his cock."

He twisted her hair until she thought he was going to rip it out of her head.

"Is that it? Don't you love it? Don't you crave the feel of my cock gliding across your tongue and fucking your mouth and going down your throat? Tell your husband."

"Yes... yes, I love his cock in my mouth and down my throat. I love the feel of hard flesh sliding through my lips. I love the way he fucks my face. I love it all."

She looked up at her husband as she spoke. He looked a little taken back by the look of lust on her face when she said it. What he didn't know was that Karen's pussy was leaking so much she could feel it running down her thigh. She did love what Carl was doing to her. She wanted more.

"See Professor... she loves it. I'll bet you love it too. Watching your wife suck my cock and love it has your cock hard, doesn't it? Why don't you take it out for all of us to see, Mrs. O'Keefe?"

Carl threw Mrs. O'Keefe over into her husband's lap. She pulled down his zipper and was surprised when she extracted a very hard cock. Her fucking husband was a pervert and a voyeur. That just excited her more.

"Oh my, Professor, but you are a bad boy. Mrs. O'Keefe, why don't you give your husband a sample of your new skills? Who knows, he might thank me."

He shoved her face into the Professor's lap. Once his cock was between her lips, Carl slammed her face down into his lap and held it there. He picked her head up slightly and slammed it down again and then again. Mrs. O'Keefe had little problem accommodating him after sucking Carl's oversized cock.

"You know what I think I'm going to do Professor? I'm going to fuck your wife while she sucks your cock. I hope you don't mind. I know she won't."

Carl held Mrs. O'Keefe's head in place with her husband's cock in her mouth as he lifted her short skirt with his other hand. He bent his knees and guided the head of his cock to her dripping cunt. It quickly slotted into the opening and disappeared inside. He began to fuck her in quick and powerful strokes.

Karen tried to fight it with all her willpower but it was no use. The orgasm was going to happen. She pulled her mouth from her husband's cock and bit her lip. Carl's hard meat stabbed into her quivering cunt again and again and again. An explosion ripped through her tummy and gushed from her pussy. She gasped. Her body shook. Juices streamed down her thighs.

"I told you she was going to enjoy it, Professor. I'm glad you had an orgasm, Mrs. O'Keefe, but you're neglecting your husband. Be a good whore and put his cock back in your mouth."

Karen's body was trembling and her legs were shaking. Carl's cock continued to hammer her pussy. She knew another explosion was going to happen soon. She sucked her husband's cock back into her throat and tried to concentrate on it, but it was not much help. A muffled scream escaped from her throat as another orgasm consumed her.

"Professor, your wife has made a mess of my cock. There is pussy juice everywhere. I'm afraid as punishment I'm going to have to fuck her in the ass."

Karen knew this would be coming and had prepared herself well. When she felt his large knob press against her sphincter she tilted her ass in the air to receive him. Carl easily punched through her rim into her dark chamber. His swollen flesh quickly disappeared up her ass until it was completely buried.

"I don't think this is the first cock your wife has had up her ass, Professor. You devil. You've been getting a little back door action yourself, haven't you?"

Carl slammed his cock in and out of Mrs. O'Keefe's ass while slamming her head up and down on her husband's cock. He could see from the expression on his face that the Professor was about to blow his cookies. He pulled her head back by the hair until she was looking up at her husband. He continued to hammer her ass.

"Use your hand, Mrs. O'Keefe. Make him cum all over your face. And look at your wife... look at her face. She loves having my cock up her ass. Tell him, Mrs. O'Keefe."

Karen wrapped her hand around her husband's throbbing cock and stroked it firmly inches from her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip while looking up into his desperate eyes.

"Yes dear... he's right. I love having his cock up my ass. It feels so hard as it slides in and out of my tight asshole. Oh fuck, honey... I think I'm going to cum again, but first I want to feel your cum shoot all over my face."

Professor O'Keefe's cock erupted with a flow of thick cum that splashed off the side of her face and blasted three feet into the air before landing in her hair. A second explosion hosed down her nose and forehead. Hot cream continued to pump from his cock in streams that covered her face from top to bottom until it was dripping from her chin.

Carl pulled out of her ass and threw Mrs. O'Keefe onto her back on the floor. He stood over her stroking his meat until a river of cum sprayed from his cock and splashed all over her tits, neck and lips. More cum pumped from his cock onto her face and into her hair adding to the mess her husband made.

Karen's fingers rubbed her clit back and forth in rapid strokes. When Carl's cum splashed onto her tits and face she arched her back and squirmed against her fingers. Pussy juice gushed from her cunt and dripped down her ass as an orgasm ripped through her body. She wiped cum from her eyes and looked at her husband who was staring at her with disbelief. She had some explaining to do, but that was for later.

The Professor's cock had become fully erect again from watching his wife being humiliated and covered in cum by this stranger. Carl smiled at him.

"Professor, you are a bad boy. But you're in luck. I'm going to let you fuck Mrs. O'Keefe in the ass while she sucks my cock. Then I'm going to fuck her pussy."

Carl pulled Mrs. O'Keefe from the floor and made her sit on her husband's cock while she guided it into her asshole. Carl shoved his meat into her cum covered face and grabbed her hair so he could fuck her mouth. Once he was good and hard he pushed her legs back and slid his cock into her pussy while the Professor still had his cock in her ass.

"Let's give her the ride of a lifetime, Professor."

Karen had never felt anything like this. Her pussy and ass were both stuffed full of cock. Carl was pinching her nipples so hard that they hurt. She looked at him with lust in her eyes. She was going to cum. Karen put a finger against her clit. Carl squeezed her nipples harder. She screamed. An orgasm ripped through her body.

"Let's fill her with cum, Professor. Squeeze his cock with your ass, Mrs. O'Keefe."

She knew just how to do that while she moved up and down her husband's swollen cock with her asshole. At the same time Carl pounded her pussy hard and fast. He put his hands around her neck and squeezed. Karen could feel another orgasm about to explode from her pussy.

The Professor was the first to cum. He grunted and spewed his creamy seed into his wife's tight asshole. Mrs. O'Keefe was next. She was on the verge of losing consciousness when her pussy exploded and squirted juices all over Carl. Carl pounded into her a few more time and grunted, filling her pussy with hot cream.

"You two lovebirds stay right there while I leave. And don't even think of calling the cops. After all, how are you going to explain your cum in your wife's ass and all over her face. It's been fun. Bye."

Mrs. O'Keefe waited until she heard the back door close before she pulled her ass off her husband's cock. She untied him and pulled off his gag.

"Honey, are you okay. God it was hard to fake those orgasms, but I think it was the only thing that saved us. And he was right, dear. We can't tell anyone what happened."

Katie looked at the puddle of cum on the floor between her legs. More was streaming down her thighs. She was glad Carl had rescued her from her girlfriend's house and let her watch everything from her parent's walk-in closet. He promised to fuck her tomorrow. She couldn't wait.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers
12