Teachers Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
Student is entertaining at his teachers party.
2.4k words
4.01
185.8k
44

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for your help Mr. White."

"No problem Kenny, that's what I'm here for. You can come back any time if you need someone to talk to."

Kenny closed the door behind him and Mr. White looked down into his lap. He had me sitting under his desk slobbering at his dick. He had came twice, both times in my face and he had smeared out the sperm so I had a drying layer all over my face. I even had some up my nose which made it more difficult sucking him. For two days now I had been forced to have a huge butt plug up my ass while I was in school and whenever I didn't have class I spent my time in either Mr. White or Mr. Browns office.

"Thanks slut, that's all for today."

"We won't be needing your services until Friday when we are planning to have a little party to celebrate that this term is over and you are invited. As part of the entertainment. Make sure to be in time and take an enema before you come. You don't need to dress up because you won't be using much clothes that evening."

Mr. White dismissed be with a big smile on his face.

Mr. Brown met me in the door when I arrived on Friday. So far it was only my teachers there. He told me to follow him to the bathroom where he had placed a table wit straps to tie someone up next to the urinal. I undressed and placed my clothes in a corner of the room.

"Bend over so that I can tie you up."

He tied me bent over the table with my legs spread and my upper body laying flat against the table. Then ho took out a gimp hood with holes for my eyes and mouth and put it over my head. Then put a ball-gag in my mouth over the hood.

"Almost ready for the party!"

Shlopp. He took out the butt plug from my ass and took out a golf ball from his pocket. Not balls again I thought, but at least this wasn't so big. When my ass had closed around the ball he took out another one and pushed that one also into my ass. And then a third one.

It's getting crowded in there, I thought, wonder how many he plans to put in me?

But apparently three was enough because now he started to insert the butt plug again. He placed the lube bottle next to me on the table. The golf balls were in the way so he had to push hard and fuck a few times me with the plug to get it in.

"Now you are ready for the party. The guest should start to arrive soon and after a few drinks they will come in here and find you. Make them happy son."

Mr. Brown turned off the lights and closed the door. I felt stuffed and uncomfortable and was hoping that I wouldn't have any problems to get the balls out.

After a while I heard the first guest arrive and the party was getting started. I hoped that no one needed t go to the toilet in a while, but I didn't have to wait for long before the first guest opened the door and turned on the lights.

"What have we here?"

The man approached me and tapped on the plug, making the balls move inside me.

"I guess this young boy ass is just for me...for now at least."

He pulled put the plug with a moan from me, got undressed and lined up his dick against my asshole. With as much force as possible he pushed his cock inside my rectum. It hurt when my ass had to open so quickly but I think the pain was worse for him when his cock hit the golf balls at full speed.

"Ouch, what do you have in there? Rocks?"

He probed my ass with his finger.

"It feels like...a golf ball. Push it out you stupid whore so I can fuck you!"

"Glmff thff", I said trying to inform him that there were three balls.

"Shut up and do it damn it!"

He guided the first ball out with his finger. When it was out he threw it in the urinal and pushed his finger up inside me again.

"What the..on more. Push it out!"

That ball also went into the urinal and he checked my anal again.

"OK, now it's clear."

"Mmph muum."

"Your mom isn't here son and here I come."

He pushed in to me and oddly enough he didn't feel any ball. I was a bit concerned about how far in it was. He was pumping away in my ass while calling me names. I was a slut, a homo, an asshole and a fuck toy. I guess parts of it was true...

Then he shot the evenings first of many loads up my ass. He put the butt plug back in to keep as much as possible of his cum inside me. He then went to the urinal and peed on the golf balls. After that he shock his cock at my face so that I got some drops on my hood, zipped up and went back to the party. Now I figured I soon would have more visitors when the rumor started spreading about the open and defenseless asshole tied up in the restroom.

I didn't have to wait for long before the door opened again and two men came in.

"He was right, there is a gimp in the men's room!"

One of them pulled out the plug and sperm started leaking down my legs.

"Look at that! He has just been fucked."

They removed the ball gag which was a relief in a physical way but I knew that it wasn't all for the best. On of them inserted the plug in my mouth and told me to clean it off before placing it on the table next to me.

The other one probed my asshole with his fingers, scooping up some cum. He then told me to lick his fingers and taste the good cum. He went back to my ass for more two more times, telling me to swallow it.

Then he sat on the table in front of my head with his legs over my arms and placed his cock in my mouth. I sucked at it but it wasn't easy to move much in this position.

The other guy fucked my ass and it didn't take long before he came, shooting another load up my cum filled ass. But he didn't pull out when he was done but just kept it there inside me.

I continued sucking at his friends cock when I felt him cumming again. A really huge load this time, and he just kept on spurting.

Then I realized the we wasn't cumming, he was peeing up my ass!

"Hope you like urine enemas!"

Finally he took out his dick and told me to push. I did and sent a spray of pee across the room. This what just what the guy in my mouth needed, he grunted and shot a sticky load into my mouth.

"Let me see, open your mouth."

I did, swallowed and opened my moth again to show that it was all gone.

Klonk.

Something hard landed on the floor and bounced away. It was the third golf ball that finally had found it's way out. The pee enema had helped it out and my hole had been so open that I didn't feel it coming.

"What the fuck is this? Where did you hide that? I was just in there!"

Then he found the other balls in the urinal. I guess these doesn't belong here. He collected all the balls and one by one inserted them up my ass and finally pushed the butt plug back in place.

They left the room and I was alone again, once again with three golf balls and a big butt plug up my ass.

The next one to enter the room was Mr. Brown. "Have you had any visitors yet?"

"Yes, they peed up my ass then inserted the balls again!"

"Thats great. But I think we shall leave you open for now."

He took out the plug from my ass but said that I had to take care of the balls myself, and left the room after using the urinal.

"What have we here? A little gay boy?"

Another man had came in and he sounded a bit drunk. He put down his unopened empty beer can on the sink.

"So you like to have stuff up your ass? Lets see if I can help you."

He opened a closet that was in one of the corners and took out a broom.

"Will this do you think?"

He inserted the end of the broom in my ass and started fucking me with it. As I didn't say anything he got tired of that after a while.

"Guess that wasn't big enough for you."

He now took hold of his beer can and tried to push it up my ass. I couldn't help to let out a short scream of pain when he got it past my sphincter.

"Thats more like it!"

He fucked me with it and after a while the pain got bearable. When I stopped whimpering took it out, opened it and gulped down half the can.

"Should have left it in you but didn't want to waste a perfectly good beer on a fag like you. Lets see what else we can find."

What he found was my t-shirt. He doused it in the urinal so it would slide in easier and then tried to push it in.

"Don't want my fingers smelling of your ass."

He took up the broom again and pushed until the shirt was halfway in. Before he left the room he went to the corner where the rest of my clothes were and urinated on them.

The next visitor was a girl that I recognized from school.

I figured that she also was blackmailed into this and asked her to help me.

She stepped up to me and I saw now that she was completely naked, showing her perfect, perky tits. Both her nipples was pierced with golden rings and her pussy was completely shaved. Her pussy was open and I guess that she had been fucked as much as I, with cum was dripping from her long, meaty cunt lips, that also was pierced.

"Sure, I'll help you."

She tugged at my t-shirt and it got out.

"You might want to wash this."

"Ooh, what a nice gaping hole you got. Mind if I use it?"

She didn't wait for my response, just put more lube on my ass and inserted two fingers into my rectum.

"Have you ever been fisted before? Hope you like it as much as I do."

"No. Please don't do this!"

"Trust me, you will like it."

She fucked me slowly with four fingers up my ass, getting it used to have something in there again. Then she put her thumb in and pushed until her knuckles was stretching my asshole.

She now had her fist up my ass and fucked it in and out, making my ass expand even more.

"Thats it baby" she said and grinded her wet cunt against my leg, leaving a slimy trail behind her.

"Don't let me interrupt."

A huge man had entered the room. He was so tall that he must have had trouble getting inside the doorway and built like a bodybuilder. He was dressed in a dark suit and had a leash in his hand. On the other end of the leash was a thai girl with a dog collar around her neck. She was dressed in tights, a mini skirt and a tank top. "Please continue, lets see how deep you can get it.

Pet, get under the table and suck his dick while he is being fisted."

Her warm mouth enclosed my dick and she licked over my cock head. This while the other girl kept on fisting my ass.

"Push it in deeper!"

My ass was straining around her lower arm and she got her whole hand and a third of her arm inside me now.

"Let me help you."

He placed his hand on her elbow and pushed her arm further up inside me. The attention from the thai girl was now too much for me and I came in an convulsing orgasm, sending my load into her waiting mouth.

The man used the opportunity to push the arm even deeper inside me.

Then they drew it out and the thai girl crawled out from under the table, still with my cum in her mouth.

"Thanks Mr. Black I couldn't have gotten in so far with out you. It has been a long time since I saw you, don't you like me anymore?" she asked smiling up at Mr. Black.

"I sure do Caroline, but I have been busy training my new slut."

The cute thai girl came up to me and gave me a deep french kiss, still with my cum in her mouth. The kiss ended with her transferring all the cum info my mouth and Mr. Black told me to swallow it.

"Who owns you?"

"Mr. Brown and Mr. White I guess."

"Good, then I will ask them if I can borrow you for a weekend."

He took up the leash and went out the door.

"You lucky bitch, he has the biggest cock I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot!"

She looked almost a bit envious when she turned and headed for the door.

The rest of the evening was a never ending story of men fucking my ass and sending their cum up it, making me suck cocks and swallow their sperm and some peed on me or in my ass. finally Mr. White came in, undid my straps and told me that the party was over so I could go home. He found the butt plug and inserted it in my ass end went home. I put on my pee drenched clothes and stumbled out of there thinking that I could take a bath, clothes and all, in a lake on my way home.