Teacher's Pet Pt. 01

Story Info
Headteacher takes advantage of the new employee.
2.5k words
4.1
37.2k
28
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick sat in his office. He was young for a head, mid-thirties with dark hair, broad shoulders and a rugby players physique. He tended to smile a lot although when he frowned it would send the worst behaved pupil scurrying for cover. He could be stern and forceful when he needed to be, and yet the most supporting member of staff anyone could remember otherwise.

But then no one really knew his dark side. He had, up until this point, kept his dark side well and truly away from school. But a new member of staff had woken the dragon inside him and he couldn't resist it's call. She had started a week ago. She was five foot six inches and every inch screamed submissive to him, he could hear it calling, waking the beast inside. She was athletic looking though very top heavy, he would guess around 36DD tit (he had a lot of experience guessing and was more often right). Her long blonde hair streamed all the way down to just above her ass, hints of curling but she obviously straightened it. He would bet that her pussy was shaven.

It was Friday today and she had come into school obviously planning on going out later - she was wearing black slacks, and a dark grey top. The first few buttons were undone with left hints of the black and red lace bra underneath. He was willing to bet the panties matched as well. Stilletto heels and stockings topped off the outfit and he knew from that moment he saw her this morning that tonight was the night he would take her and make her his.

He had a secret, one of hers that would bring her crashing to her knees in submission for him. When they had been interviewing for a new post as a teacher in his school he had done his usual thing and researched the member of staff. Facebook, twitter the usual - he had caught hints of something deliciously naughty in her past - a few carefully worded emails and bottles of whisky to the right people had meant he had procured some very explicit photos from a few years ago when she had obviously been drunk and taken advantage of. With his connections in the education industry he had known exactly who to talk to. At three o'clock he sent a message asking if she could come and see him before she left to go home - just to review her first week.

She had moved, bought a house and invested everything in this new job. He knew how desperately she wanted it, how it was perfect for her and he knew exactly which buttons he was going to push to ensure that she was totally his before the end of the night.

He stood, walked across the room, straightened his black suit and tie, reached into a filing cabinet and withdrew his bottle of whisky. Pouring himself a finger he also pulled out the packet of photos he had carefully printed early. Three beautifully explicit shots of her doing some very naughty things. He felt his shaft hardening in his pants as he imagined all he would do with her soon.

It was 5:00pm before she knocked at his door. Most people had gone, which was good as Nick's office was sound proofed for confidential meetings but he still didn't need anyone coming in and disturbing them.

"Please come in and take a seat Jenna..."

You did so, sitting demurely, looking slightly puzzled at the fact I seemed to be wearing my stern face. I could see the thoughts whizzing through your brain... Had you done something wrong? Had someone complained that your lessons were too noisy?

"I have to say that I am very happy with your work this week. You have settled in well and established good relationships with the pupils and staff. You are a great addition to the school."

I watch your body relax thinking you are safe...

"However there is an issue from your past that has come to light that we must address."

I watch you freeze, every muscle goes tight in your body, panic fills your eyes... I love the look of my prey when they see the predator approaching. I casually drop the three, carefully selected photos on the table in front of you and watch as instantly tears fill your eyes. You can see the ruin of everything in those three photos. One stupid mistake when drunk, trusting one person who you shouldn't have and it ruins everything...

"I am the only person to have seen these yet. I can tell that they are not recent but I have to ask if you are seeing anyone or doing anything like this currently..."

You can see a lifeline and begin babbling negatives, no you are single and alone (vulnerable), no you are not doing anything like this at the minute (you will be soon), please you have to keep this job it means the world to you.

I sit on the edge of my desk and look down your top. Those gorgeous full breasts that I will soon see fully on display. I let the stern look drop from my face; the look that replaces it is that of a predator fully intend on his prey, lustful and greedy.

"Then you will do exactly what I say, when I say it slut and you may just get to keep your job."

Your babbling stops... You look at me in shock and a single tear rolls down your cheek. Delicious. I can see the realisation flooding through your mind as you suddenly become aware that you are helplessly within my power. More tears silently follow the first as resignation crosses your face. You know who is in control and you accept it.

"Stand for me slut... Face the wall."

You obediently stand and turn. I walk over and pace round you, admiring you from all angles. "Strip for me slut... Slowly... Everything goes in the pile on my chair." I walk over to the corner to where I keep a camera for interviews in school where I need to record everything and set it going. You are too preoccupied to notice as you begin, with trembling hands, to remove your clothes item by item.

Once you are down to your underwear I pause you, run my hands admiringly over your soft warm curves. Enjoying the view and the feel of your soft helpless skin before me. I slide one finger down between your legs feeling the front of your lace panties... Is that a hint of wetness... Oh my gorgeous slut I am going to have so much fun with you... I motion for you to continue. A sigh of appreciation escapes my lips as those gorgeous tits become fully on display, I grin when I see that I was right about your cunt being shaven.

I move to sit in my large leather chair. Moving it back so there is space in front of me. "Come and kneel in front of me slut..." I reach down and unzip the front of my suit trousers. The ache in my cock as become unbearable. Time to get some relief. As you kneel I grab a handful of that gorgeous long blond hair and drag your head to my groin. My over hand withdrew my cock from my trousers. The Hard thick shaft making your eyes widen as it fills your vision. Even with the tears still slowly trickling down your cheeks I can see the arousal fill your eyes. This is turning you on - just like I knew it would. I drag your head closer and guide your mouth to my throbbing shaft.

"You know what to do slut... get busy..."

I smile and lean back as you reach out and grip my shaft, slowly stroking it. The tears have stopped now as you lower your mouth to take the head of my thick shaft into your waiting hot hole. I feel your tongue run the length of my shaft, your lips kissing the head, hands stroking up and down the length as your fingers caress and tease my balls. But this isn't enough, this isn't me in control. I stand suddenly, pushing you back against the desk, squashed between my strong legs and the heavy wooden desk, draw handles in the small of your back. I grab your head, filling my hands with two great handfuls of your hair and ram my cock to the back of your throat.

You take it... No gag reflex... both fantastic and slightly disappointing as I love hearing a woman gag on my cock. I fuck your mouth fast and hard. My long thick shaft slamming between your lips; they will be bruised tomorrow. My urgency is great, my need over powering, to fuck you, to fill you, to make you mine, to make it hurt... I stare down and see those gorgeous big eyes starting back up at me, tits bouncing and shaking as I fuck your mouth hard and I pull back... You gasp for breath just as the first blast of my cum hits you in the face. Stream after stream. If jets from the end of my cock and fills your mouth, covering your forehead and dripping down. I have saved up this load all week, regularly wanking but not cuming so I had a full load.

I leave you kneeling, gasping, my cum in your mouth, over your face, over your tits. I pull out my phone and take a few photos. I want lots of trophies from today. I slowly walk over to the other chair and begin stripping my clothes off. I place them in a neat pile and walk back towards you, my semi hard cock is still jutting out from between my legs ready for more. I clear everything off my desk and grab a handful of your hair again. Grabbing your panties I wipe most of the cum off your face and the push you onto your back on the desk.

You lie there, naked, helpless and spread on your back on my desk. Your hands drop to grip the wood tightly, knuckles going white as I push your legs wide apart. My hard cock runs up and down the length of your slit. You know what comes next. You suddenly struggle, you can't take it and your mind rebels. Your foot lands firmly on my chest making me take a step back. I grab your ankle and pivot you rolling you across the desk, your tits mashed flat against your chest as you suddenly end face down on my desk with your ass handing off the edge.

Your freeze as my hand brutally slams into your ass. A muffled shriek escapes your lips and you lay completely still... I run my hand slowly down your spine feeling you shiver under me - your mind so confused. I take that opportunity to walk to my clothes and grab my belt.

"Resist me slut and you get punished in creative ways. To begin with we will use an old classic for punishing sluts who refuse to obey." I plant one hand firmly on the base of your back pinning you to the desk firmly then begin lashing my belt down on your ass. After about thirty strokes my arm begins to get tired so I swap and continue. You are writhing under me, shrieking... I am so glad for that sound proofing although only the cleaners should be in now and the slut that cleans my office was warned not to come in tonight (but that is another story).

There is literally a pool of tears under your face and your ass is glowing crimson when I finally stop punishing your ass. You won't be able to sit on that all weekend. I regard my handiwork with a smile and slowly caress your spine as you lay there weeping and sobbing. I move behind you and gently push your legs wider. I slide the head of my cock to your wet slit, rubbing it up and down the opening, feeling your lips part. I firmly push my way into your cunt for the first time, feeling the warmth of your punished ass against my groin as my hard, thick cock splits you open. God you feel fucking tight; I feel my cock run against a variety of things eliciting a moan from you.

I lean over and whisper in your ear that you are now my slut, my slave, my fucktoy to use how I see fit...

"Yes Sir..." I hear you sigh back, feeling you relax back into me, pushing back gently despite the pain in your ass. You are mine. I have broken you totally to my purpose.

I grip your hips tightly and begin slowly fucking your amazing feeling pussy. My hand strokes your spine again making you cry out beneath me as I slam back and forth. I begin to speed up now. My hard cock pushing deeper into your cunt as you get slicker and wetter with every stroke - I can't believe how wet you are for me - after everything I have put you through. You truly are going to be my perfect slut.

I fuck you hard and brutally fast now, reaching forwards I grab a handful of that gorgeous long blond hair and pull your head up so the camera gets a good view of your face. You cum. Hard. I can feel it gushing over my cock. God you are a squirter. This thought drives me wild and I hammer in and out of you as hard as I can, the front of your things bruised against my desk. My shaft slick with your juices as I fuck you. You cum over and over, the juices pooling on my desk and the floor under us, my legs and cock soaked. As I ram my cock deep inside you and explode you let out a loud wail as your juices flood everywhere in one massive exploding. My cum pumps deep inside you, filling you even as it drips down. I thrust and jerk hard inside you, fucking my cum up into your cunt as far as I can.

I pull your shaking and trembling body off the desk and drop you to the floor. Grabbing your face I turn it towards me and guide my cock to your mouth. Your eyes are glazed over, you don't seem fully aware of your surroundings. I smile...

"A good submissive always cleans up after her Sir slut... Make sure you lick me nice and clean."

She slowly came back to herself and with a shy smile gripped his cock and began licking the full length, sucking and taking it into her mouth. He stroked her hair gently as she submitted to him, obeying and pleasuring him. She licked his balls clean and soon he was hard and throbbing ready for the next part of her induction.