Teacher's Pets

Story Info
Kate is still the apple of their eye.
1.2k words
3.84
38.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only ten and Kate had a considerable buzz. She let her vodka martini tinker in her hands as she swayed her hips to the cover band. It had been a long week. ACT tests were looming and the kids were anxious. Sarah Fielding broke down in a frenzy when her practice score came back and it seemed she wouldnt be the last.

"TGI fucking Friday!" Kate yelled to Sydney Brant, a long time friend.

"And fuck Steven!" Sydney yelled brashly. Kate smashed her glass against Sidneys and put an arm around her friend's shoulders. It had been three weeks since Steven had walked out on her and Sydney finally seemed to be getting over it.

The band finished and stepped down for a break. Kate tapped her feet as she scanned the overly-crowded bar. Kate shot a glance back at Sydney who was wasting no time getting to know a dark haired guy who resembled Antonio Banderas. She turned to order another martini and her eyes met a tanned neck with a ying/yang hemp chain around it.

"Whoa." She said, yanking her head back to get leverage. As she focused her eyes, she was momentarily taken aback by the handsome stranger. He was tall and lean with sun-kissed blonde hair and piercing green eyes. His lips pouted naturally and they glistened with newly placed spit.

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to scare you, Ms. Sherman." Kate squinted her eyes. He was too old to be a student. Besides, they were too young to be at Baileys. Still, he obviously knew her.

"Do I know you?" Kate asked. He smiled and tilted his head and she remembered instantly. Zachary Fitzgerald. How could she have forgotten him? He was one of the hotties she used to tell her student-teaching friends about.

"Zachary? Oh my God. You've like, gotten so..Wow." Kate was at a loss. He was cute before, but now, with his five o'clock shadow and rock star style, he looked like an model. Maybe even better.

"You look the same." Zachary said, moving his eyes up and down her body. "You remember Niko Andres, right? My best friend?"

"Sure. Yes. You guys used to sit in the front..center. You guys used to make me really nervous back then." Kate laughed anxiously. She felt her body pulsate and immediately sat her drink on the table.

"Yea, we kinda had a thing for you. Its OK to say now, isn't it?" Kate was about to answer when she saw Niko approaching. He was the quiet one and he still seemed to be. The years had treated him kindly, though. His short dark hair was tousled wildly about his head and he had kicked his hip hop look for a surfer style. He smiled sweetly, his white teeth glistening in the dark pub, and Kate felt like she would melt.

"Hi." Niko said quietly. The band had returned to the stage and Syndney had made it back to Kate. Sydney stood with an obvious look of disbelief as she hung wildly onto Kate.

"The nights getting better and better. Who are these two Sex Gods?" Kate blushed and playfully hit her friend. Niko laughed modestly; Zachary had his eyes still fixed on Kate.

"These are a couple of my former students. From like, what, seven years ago?"

"Eight. So are you married?" Zachary said, ignoring Sydney completely. Kate looked down at her hand.

"Oh no." She laughed, shaking her head. "This is my grandmothers ring. I just wear it to keep the pervs away?"

"I'm officially separated." Sydney interrupted. Zachary and Niko didnt respond. They seemed to be entranced by Kate and it brought back memories of when they would sit front and center and stare profusely until Kate turned away red-faced. They seemed to get off on it. Sydney grabbed Kates hand forcefully, setting her Bud on the table clumsily.

"C'mon Kate." Before Kate could contend, she had been dragged to the dance floor and struggled to keep up with her hair tossing friend who was seemingly mesmerized by Blink 182. As Kate danced to the beat, she glanced back to her table and found Niko and Zachary staring like they did in high school and, once again, Kates face was red as a strawberry.

Kate was happy when the dark haired guy found Sydney on the dance floor and diverted her attention. It had been about ten minutes and her former students hadn't moved. The martinis had began to intensify by then and Kate danced back to her table where they stood looking amused. Zachary walked over abruptly and lowered his head to her neck and inhaled.

"What are you doing? Kate said, knowing she probably smelled like carp." He looked at Niko and nodded, prompting Niko to lick his full lips.

"Forgive me, Ms. Sherman. I just wanted to see if you smelled the same. I used to lie in bed thinking about that smell you have. Its like vanilla ice cream." Kate could have jumped on his hips right there. She hadnt had a hot guy hit on her in a long time. They were either gay or taken. A shot girl came over with a tray of test tubes filled with different color liquor. She couldnt smile hard enough as she arched her back at Zachary and Niko.

"Shots guys?" She said perkily. Too perkily, in fact. Zachary looked annoyed but Niko was gracious.

"No thank you, sweetheart." She looked shocked but walked away and Kates ears sung at the sound of his voice. She had forgotten how sultry his accent was. She imagined he had no problem getting into any girls pants. All he had to do was ask.

The three spent the next twenty minutes catching up. Zachary had moved to L.A. and had made a successful career as a model for a while, but landed a job with a prestigious Beverly Hills marketing firm when he graduated college. Niko had just finished his first year of medical school.

"I always knew you two would do something great with your lives. You just had that intensity. So any lucky ladies?"

"Not really. We keep comparing them to someone else and they never measure up." Niko said.

"Come with us." Zachary said abruptly as he softly took her hand. Kate laughed.

"Whoa. Where are you going?" She asked.

"Where do you want to go?" Niko chimed. Kate put her hands up, shaking her head.

"Look, it was really nice, really nice to see you both but my friend-"

"She just left with her dance partner." Zachary said, nodding at the door. Sure enough, Sydney was getting her coat from the coat check. Kate seethed.

"I dont believe her." Zachary positioned himself closer and looked deeply into her eyes. Kate could smell his sweet musk and his heat permeated her skin. Then it registered.

"I can't believe her." Kate said as she looked at the door again. She turned back to Zachary and Niko.

"You can't drive, Ms. Sherman. How were you getting home?"

"I'm fine." Kate said.

"You want us to leave you hear with the pervs? I don't think so. Youre safe. I promise. We just want to take care of you." Kate looked at them one at a time, imagining them running their tongues over her naked body and she giggled.

"Whats so funny?" Niko said smiling.

"Nothing. I may need you two to get me home, I guess. I live downtown on Second Street."

"Dont worry. Well get you there."