Teacher's Sexy Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You fucking naughty bitch!”, I snarled through my teeth. “You like sucking that fucking cock don’t you.”

She moaned her response in a low tone and pushed my cock into the back of her throat, sending vibrations down my shaft. She began to pump it in and out of her wet mouth making little slurping noises. Then I could feel her fingers lightly kneading my balls.

“Oh shissttt”, I slurred with my head spinning in erotic bliss. “Who would’ve fucking thought.” She was literally milking my cock of pre-cum. The way she was gripping it at the base and squeezing up toward her lips, I was practically gushing it into her mouth. She would give little moans whenever I felt a strong pulse of it.

“You like the taste of my cock juice, don’t you?”, I said as I pulled it out of her mouth.

“Mmm yeah”, she smiled up at me and stuck her tongue out.

I spanked her tongue with my throbbing cock a few times then started rubbing around her tongue and lips as I spoke. “I think I need to put it in your pussy now. Would you like that?”

“Yeah”

“Yes, please”, I directed

“Yes, PLEASE!”, she responded.

I hastily picked her up out of the chair and set her back down on the desk. She laid back and spread her legs. With one hand I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her face to mine. I gave her bottom lip a little nibble and with the other hand guided my aching rod to her entrance. She was gripping her tits and panting. “Watch it as it slides into your pussy.”, I said and began to push it in. The words alone were enough for her to squeal ‘Oh God’. She was really tight, but it was so wet that it slid in to the hilt in one slow stroke. She gasped as it bottomed out and buried her face in my neck, biting down, fighting back a scream. I didn’t care. It felt too fucking good in her pussy, like a sloppy wet vise and my cock was so hard it seemed like I could feel every bump on it as I slid it out and then back in, pushing it even deeper. She was still clamped down on my neck and squealing. I pushed it in deep and started rolling my hips in circles to rub her clit. She slid her tongue up my chin and into my mouth. I closed my mouth over hers and began working my cock around deep inside her. She was whimpering into my mouth and then I felt her start to tense and her breath stopped. I kept my mouth over hers. I knew what was coming, and it was going to be big. I threw one arm around her shoulders and the other down behind her hips to get more leverage. She still wasn’t breathing and her legs started to shake, and then it happened. Suddenly she seemed to lose control of her limbs and screamed into my mouth. I dared not let go of her, else she’d be screaming bloody murder. Her arms flailed trying to grab at me and her legs pulsed, as her heels dug into my ass. She tightened around me over and over, squealing like she was in pain each time. Then the spasms seemed to lighten and I took my mouth off of hers. She sucked in a huge breath of air, pushing her heaving tits up at me. I kissed up and down her neck and chest and laid her back on the desk, continuing to pump my rod in and out of her in long strokes. She was making a lot of noise, so I put my hand over her mouth. She cracked her eyes and looked at me as she rolled her hips around on the forged steel bar embedded in her pussy.

“I know you love my cock, but you have to be quiet.” Then I could feel her tongue licking the palm that was trying to stifle her. That was it. I needed to come in her mouth.

“I want to come in your mouth, baby.” I didn’t even have the sentence all the way out and she was jumping up off the desk. She pushed me back down into the chair and gobbled my aching manhood into her mouth. She put both hands on it and began to twist them in alternate circles as she pumped the head in and out of her mouth. It didn’t take long at all. The look in her eyes, the hungry, sloppy sucking noises and little moans as she worked my cock pushed me right to the edge. I could feel it build in my toes. My balls tightened and felt a little gush. My balls tightened some more and she moaned…it was still building…it was starting to hurt. Then she took her mouth off it and started rubbing her lips and tongue on the underside of the head while she begged, “Come in my mouth.” BAMM! My cock surged a huge stream of cum. It went right up into her mouth and her eyes opened wide. She never let up. She kept pumping and twisting, and licking as I unloaded stream after stream of cum all over her tongue and face. I came so hard it hurt. I nearly ripped the arms off of the chair. As it subsided I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She was in her own world licking my cock clean and giggling as it dripped down her cheeks.

“Oh yeah. You like my cum? You wanna be my secret little fuck doll?”, I whispered out of breath.

“Oh yes, please, Mr. S, please”, and she stuck her tongue out and started smacking my cock against it, sending jolts down my legs. I marveled at how quickly she picked up on what I liked.

“Ok. Now lick it all up so we can get out of here”, I ordered with a smile, and she did, every last drop while I laid back and watched her, telling her what a good girl she was and pushing back her sweat soaked hair. Then I told her;

“Did you know Lisa wants to suck your pussy?”

Her mouth flew open and her eyes went wide.

To be Continued…

12