Teacher's Surgery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body collapsed on the bed, replete once more.

Knowing it wasn't her desire driving this vulgar behavior was both a relief and a terrible shock, especially with that lewd demonstration; it brought it home how deeply she was out of control. Feeling him remove the dildo from both her orifices she looked startled at what she had done to herself.

The thing was long and fat and she had greedily consumed it. Even now she wanted to hold onto it only his grip was stronger than hers. When it was finally dragged from her body she felt a sense of loss. Still under the influence of the orgasm a nasty thought crossed her mind, driven by a deep feeling of satisfaction, that it might not be so bad after all.

Shaking her head free of the alien thought she keenly kept her hands away from both nipples all the time intently staring at them in horror. Once more she slumped onto the bed feeling exhausted.

He looked at her thinking perhaps this was going to be too much for him. How could he possibly satisfy her if she were to play with her nipples again?

A sly grin crossed her face. "My! That was fantastic. I have never ever done anything like that before. I think I must have." She started to say, and then stopped. Not wanting to spill the sordid secret of how many orgasms she had experienced to him.

It was time to take back some control of the situation. "I must go home. Can you get me some clothes? I don't know what could possibly fit these huge things." She said.

"I paid off the lease for your apartment so there is no where to go. All your things are in storage. You should stay here. Besides, your bank account was wiped out paying for the surgery.

"You did what?" She asked not wanting to believe how her life had been turned upside down. "I can't go out like this! People will stare. I'm a freak. I certainly can't go to the next school looking like a Barbie doll. Now you tell me my savings are gone. I thought I could have these breasts reduced but I don't have the money. If there's anything else I'll kill you. She shouted at him.

***

It was dark when she awoke; coming too hoping it had all been a nightmare finding it was only too true she shivered in fright. Her whole world had changed. "I can't go out like this. What am I to do?" She said half to herself partly asking Andrew.

While she slept he had thought about what to do with her for it was patently obvious he wouldn't be able to cope with her by himself. It would take some time for him to come to terms with what he had done to her but he wasn't ready to tell her his plans, while she too was hardly ready to cope with the idea.

"I've nowhere to go and I can't go out looking for an apartment, even if I had the money, so it looks as though I have to stay here."

She looked at him meanly. "So, you have yourself a captive sex doll." She spat the words at him. "Do you realize what you have done to me? Where am I to get the money to undo this, this." She said waving her arms about her body careful not to touch it.

He moved to sit close to her meaning to comfort her.

"No! Don't touch me. Please. We will have to sort this mess out. You will have to help me, you must. Please!" She begged.

12