Teacher's Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad's father looks down at her shaven pussy and back at her six inches from her face. "Listen here lady," he says, "I don't need some prude teacher ruining my boy's life and my friend's business with some bullshit stories. So this is what we are going to do." He grabs her pussy. Inserting his middle finger into her cunt.

"Since you are already a photograph model, this is what we are going to do," he calmly explains. "You are going to put each of their dicks in your mouth and we are going to immortalize it, in case you decide to talk to somebody."

"What are you talking about," she said in horror. She had been tied down felt up and abused, but now this, now forced to suck some kid off.

"Don't worry honey," he said, "you don't have to fuck them just blow them for a little bit. In the end all we want is photographic insurance that you will never talk to anyone again about tonight."

"Come on in boys," he yelled. Two eighteen year olds and one nineteen-year-old boy walked into the room followed by their fathers. Chad's father starts to untie Traci.

"Alright boys, Miss Traci has agreed to suck your cocks tonight. She has also agreed to let us take some pictures in case she ever decides to talk to anybody about it," Chad' father explains.

"Now Traci," Chad's father explains, "I just want you to put their dicks in your mouth for a little bit so we can take some pictures." Traci starts to cry as Chad's father helps her out of the chair. She knows she can't run and she knows she is going to have to taste dick tonight. That is something she has never done. She has never even seen a dick before. She just hopes they don't come in her mouth.

First up is Jon. He pulls his dick out as Traci is forced to her knees. Its immediately rock hard at 5". She Opens her mouth and closes her eyes, knowing that soon she will be force fed cock. Jon leans forward and parts Traci's lips with his dick.

Click. Flash.

"Come on Traci," one of the fathers yells, "start sucking or we are going to have to get rough."

Traci starts to suck on the boy. Click. Flash.

"Own," Jon says, "no teeth." Jon gives her a light slap and then grabs the back of her head. She feels complete used. A student is fucking her in the face and slapping her. She wonders how she will ever look at him in class in the morning.

Click. Flash.

"Grab my balls Teach," Jon yells. She does as she's told and grabs both of his balls with one hand.

In the background she can see Michael whispering to Chad.

Click. Flash.

Jon's dick starts to spasm. Traci in her ignorance has no idea why. Then she realizes too late as Jon starts to orgasm. She feels the first bit of cum on the back of her throat and quickly pulls out. Cum shoots past her face and onto the floor.

"Jon, you missed the money shoot," one of the fathers says in disappointment.

Jon is quickly pushed out of the way and Chad comes into her view. She notices for a moment that Chad is a little bit bigger at five and half inches, but his girth is much bigger. She will have to stretch her mouth for this one. As he approaches Chad gets on his knees. This forces Traci to get on all fours to match the height of his dick.

"That's it bitch put it in you mouth," Chad says. Any type of protest is quickly muffled as her mouth is filled with cock.

"You like that don't you bitch," Chad says. The others start to laugh. She can't believe she is be treated this way. She thought sex was supposed to be about love and hear she is getting totally owned by some kid and being rightly told so.

Just as she is starting to wonder where Michael is, she gets a rude surprise.

"Miss me Teach," Michael says as he kneels down between her legs.

"Hmph..", is all she can says as she tries to move her cock filled face around to see Michael.

"Where are you going," Chad says as he holds her head in place.

"I want to be your first Teach," Michael says as he starts to slide his cock head up and down her slit.

Traci starts to shake her head and tries to close her legs, but Michael's knees prevent her from closing them.

"Come on Teach, just take it," Michael says with an evil grin.

Click. Flash. Her first threesome is caught on film

Michael presses against her pussy lips. Traci starts to feel them give in.

"Hmph..Hmph.." Traci moans with terror.

"In, YES," Michael screams as the head of his cock makes it past the beaten pussy lips.

Now Traci is really upset and the fathers notice. "Alright Michael, pull out," Michaels father demands," She isn't ready for that yet."

"But dad," Michael complains while still inside his teacher.

"No buts, out now," His father says with a stern voice. Michael pulls out of his seventh period teacher. Traci is relieved. "He did make it inside," she thinks," but my innocence is still protected."

"Oh no," Chad says. Everyone starts to laugh at how quick he is getting there. Traci is ready this time and pulls her head back, but Chad was more ready. Chad had grabbed her ears and held her in place. She was going to receive the full load weather she wanted it or not.

Click. Flash.

Cum hits the back of Traci's throat and starts to coat her tongue. She learns very quickly she hate the taste. His jerking motion is getting slower and eventually he finishes up.

When he pulls out she collapses to the floor. Not a drop left her mouth and she knows it.

Traci yelps from a slap to her ass. Its Michael he is walking from behind. "Time for one last job teach," he says with a smile. Man how she hates that smile. She looks down and sees his cock. Her eyes widen. Having never seen a penis before she is now getting to see three in one sitting. Michael is 7" long and much wider than even Chad. She goes to suck him off.

"Not yet honey," he says, "don't be so eager. Why don't you suck on the boys a little." She hated being used, but he hated being made to look like a slut worse."

She starts to suck his balls and almost throws up from the salty taste. Everyone sees this and starts to laugh.

Click. Flash.

"That's it baby," he says, "suck those balls." She wants to cry. Some boy is getting his balls sucked and there is nothing she can do.

"Alright you been a good girl you can have some dick as long as you say please."

"What," she says in disbelief.

"Ask me, please can I suck your dick and I will let you." With that he waves a picture of her in front of her face. She understands now. She is totally defeated and has no choice. She can only hope it ends here.

"Please," she says.

"Please what," he responds.

"Please can I suck your dick," she says knowing school will never be the same.

"Yes you can," he says, "since you asked so nicely." She starts to cry, but Michael silences all whining by stuffing his dick in her soiled mouth.

Click. Flash.

Click. Flash.

"Don't worry honey, I know you don't want any more cum. I won't cum in your mouth, as long as you wait to the last second." She smiles. Compared to everything else that is pretty ice of him to says.

Click. Flash.

"There's one of her smiling," one of the dads says, "This is the best yet. It really looks like she wants it."

Now there was nothing she could do. Even if she argued she was forced to do all of this, no one would believe her.

Michael starts to make the motions. She knows its about to start.

"Wait for it," he says, "wait for it." A few more pumps. "NOW!"

She pulls back but not nearly far enough. Michael shoots load after load across her face and chest. He is holding her back so she can't get away. By the time she is done. Her face is totally covered in jizz.

Click. Flash.

Click. Flash.

Click. Flash.

"Here you go," Chad's father offers as he hands her a rag. It's the same rag Michael used to molest her. She can smell her own vagina on it.

"Now get out of here," Sam says, "and remember we have pictures. Your pants and keys are already in the car.

"What can I wear out to the car though," she asks.

"I don't care," he says, "just get out or we will start in on you again." She jumps to her feat and makes for the door.

Her car is across the street and kids are hanging all over it. People are starting to notice her waiting by the door. They all see is some chick with out any pants or panties, trying to cover her bald pussy and staring out the door. She decides to run for it. A fast as she can she is in her car and immediately locks the doors. Its then that she realizes her panties are nowhere to be found.

People are starting to stare into the car. She quickly grabs her pants and starts to put them on. As she moves her pants up she realizes she has to raise her pussy up for all to enjoy. Biting her tongue she does it, and as she reaches the highest point a flash goes off.

"How many people have this much film lying around," she thinks. She gives up on the pants and heads down the highway. Its then she realizes those jerks cut out the crotch area of her pants. Looking down she sees her freshly shaven vagina, she thinks it really stands out now. She also sees the tattoo, and to her horror, written in the heart it say's "Michael's". She feels branded; some kid has taken ownership of her body after almost taken ownership of her innocence.

12