Teacher's Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Teacher is a tease and is punished.
4.2k words
4.07
256.6k
118

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/27/2017
Created 08/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara completed teachers training and had been accepted by a small college. She had a job! She had been warned by her father that a failure in this career meant the allowance would be stopped and returning home to work in the family bank. The spoilt twenty-eight year old rich girl firmed her resolve to keep the job what ever it took.

The college is closing up for the summer but Lara had been volunteered to take a group of students to an adventure camp for a week. "It will be a good opportunity for you Lara. You can hone your skills in a less formal environment and get to know some of the pupils that will be in your class next term." The principle assured her.

She hadn't been given much choice in the matter for this was obviously a further test of competence before securing the post. Above all else she wanted to secure the job and keep her father out of her life. Failure meant not only losing the allowance but missing out on a summer tour of Europe he was paying for. So how hard would it be to look after a group of eighteen year olds?

Lara was more interested in enjoying herself than teaching. Besides it was more a supervisory task, making sure they behaved themselves. Mister Roberts had told her to go hard on them and she intended to do just that. She was not going to take any nonsense from a bunch of adolescents. On the morning they arrived Mister Roberts became ill and had to leave and she was left with six sullen lads.

There were groups from other colleges there but so far they had kept pretty much to themselves. She had them to herself ordering them around like servants.

Lara moved into the dormitory cabin, a room set aside inside the main building, to keep a closer eye on them. Mister Roberts had left some of his things there but she just pushed them to one side. Too used to having a cleaner at home left her clueless on tidying up. The room was by the exit. It was designed to catch anyone trying to sneak out at night.

Two teachers were supposed to be there supervising but she decided it would be too much hassle chasing up the principle and parents to send them home. It was easier to break the rules, a habit she should have mastered by the age of twenty-eight.

It was only the first day and the lads are sick of the new teacher and her bullying ways. Already she had given Clive detention so he has to stay in the dormitory cabin.

Lara put a bikini on and wrapped a towel around her chest tucking in a corner to hold it in place. If this was going to be endured she would find a way to enjoy herself by making it into a vacation. The accommodation was not to her standard nor was the pool but she would have to put up with it.

Two of the lads were set to cleaning her room and another two followed her out to the pool. "Set the lounger there in the sun. More to the left, that will do. Fetch some orange with ice and don't dawdle." She told them.

Lara dropped the towel over the lounger and was bending over it to straighten out the folds. "What did I tell you?" She said. They were standing there gawping. With a wry smile upon her face she said to herself. 'Those little brats were staring at my bottom! How dare they!' It wasn't even one of her briefest outfits. At least it had bottom coverage.

She was slightly amused for she wasn't a prude. At the beach she wouldn't be bothered wearing something more brief but they were just eighteen far too young to be looking at her body.

They rushed back asking if she wanted anything else, obviously anxious to please.

"I could do with some vodka in this. I'm only joking!" She laughed.

They brought her snacks, drinks, anything she wanted. She didn't bother to ask where the others were. John and the other three had joined another group on camp on a canoeing trek. Brian and Tommy were happy to serve Lara keeping her to them selves. It also meant Clive could escape detention and go canoeing with John and the others.

It was getting too hot out in the sun and Lara had them move the lounger into the shade. "You had better put some sun tan cream on me. Here use this." She ordered.

Brian managed to snatch the bottle and after a short scuffle between them he kneeled beside her. "Yes, miss. Err. Where do you want it?"

"Over my back I can't reach." Lara hadn't thought to encourage them in anyway she was just used to being pampered. When she turned over she was about to tell them to do her legs. 'Good grief!' She thought. They stood there with tents in their trousers.

She was shocked. She didn't want them getting the wrong idea about her. They just weren't used to touching a sexy woman. It was too much for them to handle. The bikini showed off her gorgeous figure. Her slim waist emphasised the round mounds of her breasts which were firm and upright.

Boyfriends had commented on how firm her breasts were even without support. She often went without a bra under a t-shirt. Though it was her cute arse they admired most. If she was feeling in the mood to tease she would wear a string bottom to the bikini. More often than not it would be worn to get her what she wanted; it was amazing how men of any age could be influenced that way.

After a long day she walked into the main part of the dormitory to find they had all arrived back safe and sound. She clapped her hands for attention and her towel slipped off onto the floor. She still wore the bikini but their reaction was electric.

She felt their eyes on her body as they rolled over every swell, examining it in detail. She covered her breasts with an arm and quickly picked up the towel to hold it in front of herself. She wasn't a prude and could happily run around in a bikini in public but this was different.

A sudden feeling of shame overcame her. It took a moment to get her thoughts together enabling her to speak and take control again. Here in close proximity to these young men it felt wrong. She shook off the feeling thinking it was silly. She had them under her thumb and would keep it there. They were not going to get away with anything while she was in charge.

"Stop it now; you're just being mean young men. When a woman makes a mistake like that you must be gentlemen and avert your eyes. Now I have your attention listen carefully.

Clive you were supposed to be in detention not running off with the others. John you should have asked permission before taking the others off on a trip. What would happen to me if there had been an accident? You didn't think about that did you?

Look at the state of this place. Your all on detention till this place is cleared up. Clear up this mess before you go to dinner. I'll be out to inspect your work before you can go. If it's not up to standard you won't be eating dinner. Move, move, move!" She shouted.

Turning on her heel she marched back to her room. Gathering a shower kit she stopped a moment hearing them complaining through the ventilation grill. She opened it quietly to listen.

"We've got to do something about that teacher John. She's not letting us join in the activities. All the others are having loads of fun."

"OK! But what can we do? She's the teacher in charge. If we reveal Mr Hairy Lip has gone home ill we'll all be sent home as they won't let us stay with just one teacher. So what do we do about it?"

"I know what I'd like to do. I'd like to see more of her tits."

She recognised John's voice and was surprised.

"You better not let her hear you say that." Brian said.

"You just go back to reading your book Brian. You don't want to join in the sports activities anyway. So it doesn't matter to you."

"Let's get on with the clearing up before she gets another strop on."

Lara was smiling to herself. All those comments about her body were funny. They continued praising her body while cleaning up and moaning about it. Lara sat listening still in the bikini and towel. They only had ten minutes to be in the canteen for dinner so she marched in again.

"OK. Times up. Stand by your beds." She said. She bent over each bed making sure it was well made, not that her standard was particularly high. It was only on bending over the bed she realised what was going on. They were getting a close view of her bikini clad backside. Not only that the lad on the other side of the bed was looking down her cleavage.

Angry at herself and the lads she told them. "Not good enough. No dinner tonight lads. There are snacks in our kitchen so make yourselves some toast or something." She marched out to a chorus of groans and 'unfair miss'.

Grabbing her washing kit she walked into the shower cubicle reserved for staff. While soaping her breasts she suddenly stopped. There was a sound. She heard something over the noise of the shower. "Damn!" She said. Quickly rinsing off she wrapped a towel round her chest and marched out in a temper.

"What have you been up to now?" She looked around the dormitory where they were all quietly studying their plates. "Who made the hole in the shower wall?"

"No one miss it was already there when we arrived." She looked at John. He groaned knowing he had revealed he knew it was there.

"I saw an eye at that peep hole. Was it yours?" Obviously not one of them spoke up. "If there are no owners of the peeping eye then I'll have to hold you all responsible. You do no spy on your teacher in the shower. You all stay in for detention tomorrow. No games, no joining the others. You will have to study maths and eat what is in the kitchen here." She told them.

Standing with her back to John she wandered a little too close. From the top bunk he reached down and took a hold of both wrists in a loop of rope. He lifted them up over her head and looped the other end to the bunk tying it off. Working on his uncle's farm at weekends had paid off when it came to rope work after all.

John lent over her looking at her upside down. "Well I think that's enough Miss Catallina. We're keeping your secret about Mr Hairy Lip going off ill. It's not just for our benefit, it's yours too. When we want to join in on the games and stuff you won't because you just want to lie around the pool. I think, we all think, you should let up on all the heavy stuff and let us have some fun."

She watched them move in close around her. "That is enough. You're acting like a gang of ruffians. Untie me or I will phone the principle. Untie me right now or you'll all be washing dishes for the rest of this summer break." She mouthed meanly.

"No Miss. You're the one in trouble. You've already broken the rules. You want to keep out of the other teachers way so you won't have to do anything and that means we can't join in the activities either. We are here to enjoy ourselves not just sit round here all day serving you. If we are to be cooped up here we will keep you tied up for the rest of the week too. We'll see how you like it."

Lara struggled in frustration. 'This is stupid.' She thought. 'The little brats have me where they want for the moment but I'll exact revenge on them for this impudent indignity.'

"Untie me you brats! I'll have you expelled from college. Your parents will deal with you. Have you thought of that? What will your parents say when I tell them you have behaved like ruffians? You're behaving no better then those rough adolescents from the inner city."

They began to waver now. She could see them backing away leaving John standing alone losing their support.

"What about you Tommy? Come over here and have a closer look at your teacher's tits." John told his friend.

"That's enough of that crude language John. You're only making it worse for yourself. I'll tell them you were the ring leader in this pathetic little rebellion."

"That's it miss you rant away at us like you usually do, it jiggles those breasts nicely." He told her.

"Here Tommy have a good look." He said.

Lara watched his hand reach up to the edge of the towel as though it moved in slow motion. She cried out knowing what he was about to do to her. "No! Don't you dare, don't do that you brat!" Closer and closer it came toward her, until his hand gripped the towel between her breasts. With a hard tug he ripped the towel from a around her body.

It seemed to unfurl slowly and she felt it slither down her naked body. In frustration she tried uselessly to reach for it before her nakedness was revealed to these wicked young men. Straining at her bonds was useless.

"Just cover me up now! You mustn't see my body like this its disgraceful. Stop looking at your teachers breasts." Lara felt so humiliated she didn't know what to say with words falling from her lips without thought. "Get away from me now. Don't get any closer. Brian, please just throw my towel over me, please." It was even more humiliating to see Brian looking at her for he had an innocent crush on her.

"It's wrong for you to see your teacher naked. You must let me go. You little shit John, what have you done? Think this through, your in trouble now, big trouble."

"Well if we are then so are you teacher. Miss Catallina, Miss Tease more like! Look at your nipples they are growing like Pinocchio's nose."

"Please John you shouldn't be looking at your teachers nipples. Don't you dare touch me! Ouch. That hurt." She said.

John pinched her other nipple and began rubbing the sore nipple between his fingers. "You can have them when I'm finished." John told Clive.

Lara saw Clive sink to his knees and gasped with shock, as much with the thought he was taking a close look at her pussy, as at the sudden twist of a nipple.

"Her pussy has been shaved John." Clive said, as though they didn't know already.

"Why do you do that Miss?" Clive asked.

She could feel his breath on her lips, he was so close, and they were reacting to the stimulation despite hating what was happening. "I. I have to, to wear a bikini." She said. "Please stop it now, please. I'm your teacher not some pet project."

"You can see everything down here John. She is all wet I think she is opening up to pee. You had better stand back." Clive warned his friend.

"No Clive. It's what you're doing to me. My body can't help it. You must stop now, please! I beg you to stop, please!"

Lara felt Clive rub a finger across her lips. The humiliation of becoming wet in front of her students was appalling. She thought she might feint but what might they do to her then. At least there was a chance of holding off the others if she found the right words.

They were just standing there staring at her and what these two were doing to her. Her body was opening up to them, how could it let her down so badly? She had been in some difficult situations before when teasing a man but this was too awful to tolerate.

"That's enough! Back away from her, now!" Brian said. He couldn't stand it any more. He had fallen head over heels for this teacher and couldn't bear to watch her being tormented.

"What are you going to do about it Brian?"

Brian thumped John in the stomach, hard. John doubled up in pain and the others backed away. Brian slipped the rope off the bunk and she fell into his arms. He half carried her out of the main cabin to her room.

"Thank you Brian. Thank you so much." She whispered. She was shaking, trembling from the ordeal. "Hold me tight will you."

He didn't need telling twice. He still had a hold helping her stand only now he engulfed her in a tight embrace.

"I shall reward you for that rescue. I really will." She laid her head on his shoulder surprised at his strength.

"A kiss please." He said.

She smiled at him. "What? Oh! I'm not sure after all I'm your teacher Brian, I shouldn't. Yes a little kiss. You deserve that."

He held her tight and kissed her.

She tried to push him away but he was too strong. "No, Brian! You can't put you tongue in your teachers mouth."

"I dreamt of kissing you. When I was rubbing oil into your back I wanted to hold you." He said.

"I shouldn't have let you do that it was foolish. I didn't realise I was teasing you so much. I'm your teacher, I have responsibilities. I. OK. Just this once you can kiss me properly. It is only fair as my saviour." She whispered.

She opened her mouth to him allowing a tentative exploration with his tongue. It felt good. Then it began to feel as though he were taking her, that his tongue was a penis and her mouth a vagina and it was turning her on. She became self-conscious only too aware of her nakedness.

"No, Brian. That's enough. No more, please. I can't stand it. It's all been so humiliating. I'm sorry; you must let me go so I can get dressed." She whispered.

"I never thought I would get to see you naked." He said, looking at her in awe as though she were a goddess. She stood before him naked trying to cover her breasts with her arms looking so vulnerable.

She covered her breasts with both arms unable to so easily cover the embarrassment and humility. "That's enough Brian. You shouldn't be looking at your teacher like that. Under the circumstances it's understandable. I'm glad you saved me but I am your teacher and you are a young lad in my charge so you just shouldn't expect. . . Well you know. I'm a woman. I mean I'm your teacher and you must do as you're told. I'm not very good at it am I? Look at me! I'm standing naked with one of my students taking comfort from him." She said, with a sob.

"You haven't had a proper chance yet Miss. If you go easier on them they will come round. I'll make sure they don't tell anyone what happened. Just don't report them and you can hold that over them. They will do as you tell them. Just take it easy and be reasonable in future Miss."

"You had better go back to your bunk now. Please don't tell anyone about this I'd die of shame. I would have to leave the college and, well there is a lot riding on me making this job work. Thanks for everything." She kissed him on the forehead and he went away with a smile.

She listened at the vent and could only hear muffled breathing. After a moment or too she realised they weren't asleep. 'Oh! Hell!' She thought. They sounded as though they were doing it to themselves under the covers. The thought of them rubbing their young cocks to the image of her naked body was disturbing. She couldn't just get into bed knowing what they were doing out there.

Lara slipped on a pair of panties and a light summer dress over her head. Standing outside under the stars she contemplated what she must do. She could call a cab in the morning and disappear back to daddy yet that would be an intolerable defeat. If she stayed here she might be able to salvage something of a reputation. At least long enough to see out the summer camp.

At least she had Brian looking out for her and he could bring the lads round. She would have to go easy on them. "Yes." She sighed. It might work out.

***

The guys from a cabin a few hundred yards away were crowded around Jerry's mobile phone. "Wow look at them melons. I would like to bite on them white tits. Who sent you this bro?" Christian asked.

"Dave, from over there." Jerry laughed, with a wave of his hand in the direction of the next cabin.

"Well I'd like to meet her on a dark night. I'd give her some of my black meat to eat." Christian grinned.

"Well she's over there now, bro. Why don't you invite her over?" Jerry asked sarcastically.

"What are you talking about? There's no hot woman around here. Not with a hot body like that there aint. I would have had them by now for sure. Have you noticed any hot girls knocking at the door begging for me? No. There's nothing around here guys."

"Take a look. She's in their cabin. Look behind her. You can see that book guy, the one who's always reading in the canteen. The bunk she's standing by. It's the same as ours."

"Yea, your right. I recognise her face too. She's a teacher. Why is she just standing there, naked, letting them see her like that, she must be a slut?"

12