Teacher's Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe they have her hypnotised or something. I don't know."

"Well let's go over there and find out. We can look through the window and check it out. It might be some kind of trick though, so, be careful guys."

They climbed out of the window and made their way through the woods. They thought they were being quiet but they were inner city black eighteen year olds and hadn't a clue about the wild country.

***

Lara was standing alone trying to come to terms with the evening's events. It had been quit a shock to find these young lads so strong and interested in her. When she was eighteen she had been just a gorgy girl. This was no longer true at all. She knew she was hot, she had been told enough times. It just wasn't something she had got used to yet.

She definitely wouldn't want to go through that degrading ordeal again. She would dress more modestly and not flirt with anyone ever again. It had taught her a hard lesson. She stood there quietly with arms wrapped around her body listening to a favourite tape of Sarah McLachlan for comfort.

Remembering them looking at her body stripped naked was appalling. She couldn't protect it from their eager eyes with her wrists tied up. It had been so awful, so humiliating. In a trance she heard nothing, no longer a part of the space around her.

Lara was startled by something behind her. Before she could react a hand went around her mouth and neck. Already on edge and light headed she fainted in shock collapsing to the ground.

"What have you done Christian? You've killed a teacher, guy." Jerry whispered.

"No she's breathing. Change of plan guys, we take her back with us."

"We can't get her back there. She'll scream or something. How will we get her back through the window?" One of the others pointed out.

"OK. Take her back to the fort then." Christian said. They carried her limp body deeper into the woods away from the cabins. They made plenty of noise in the dark but there was no one to hear.

She came to twisting her head from side to side. Where was she? What was happening? She looked up and in the firelight saw her hands were tied to a post. Lara became aware of figures silhouetted in the darkness. The brats had taken her to their fort. Where was Brian? Why hadn't he stopped them or at least warned her?

She knew each of the groups had a fort in the woods but had never seen them. She had kept away from the other teachers preferring to sunbath at their own cabin. This was going to be another threat as their way of telling her to join in the group activities. Well this time she would give in and tell them tomorrow it would all be different. 'This is obviously my group's fort.' She thought wrongly.

12