Teacher's Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this right Miss?" He asked innocently.

She read from a piece of paper on his desk. 'You have my sperm in your hair. Bend over and I'll pull it out! Just do it!' She trembled with panic wondering if anyone had noticed it. She bent forward over the papers on his desk as ordered.

This was so demeaning being ordered about in her classroom but she had to do as he said for it had to be removed before someone noticed.

With one hand he picked at a string of white beads and offered it to her lips.

She hastily licked his fingers all the time scanning the quiet classroom. How the hell did this happen she asked herself yet again. I'm in class sucking a pupil's salty cum from his fingers.

Feeling his hand between her legs she let out a little whimper. Someone looked across so she cleared her throat and pointed to the piece of paper making up some comment.

His fingers hooked into her body holding her there. In any case she didn't think her legs would carry her away, they felt so weak. His sperm combined with juices from her renewed excitement covered his fingers. She felt him maneuvering for a better angle and realized what he was up to.

His finger circled her asshole probing the tender flesh.

"Yes, Jonathan." One of them had asked a question. "Oh!" Lara exclaimed on feeling a finger delve into her ass. Struggling to bring her attention back to Jonathan she managed to confidently answer his question. Another wanted her to look at his project and she told him. "I'll be over when I'm finished here. I won't be a moment."

'I'll be over when Brian has finished finger fucking your teacher's ass and pussy.' She thought, and choked. Bending forward coughing she hoped to cover up the fact Brian was working on her like a glove puppet.

She was ready to cum but knowing how it would take her she dare not let it happen. Since those bad lads had taken her she would aggressively growl out her orgasm in a loud voice of expletives.

Thankfully he let her go. Again she had to read a note on his desk. To add insult to the abuse she had to tell him out load in front of the class. "Thank you Brian, that was good, well done." Lara quivered inside, her whole stomach churning.

How was she expected to recover from her ordeal if she was to let a pupil finger her in class before everyone then thank him for the abuse? What was more disturbing was how quickly she became excited by his touch.

The whole day had been one torment after another. She was exhausted from one near climax after another. No sooner had she escaped his teasing the process would start all over again.

Lara thought about how she had reacted in the cupboard with him. She had submitted so quickly and completely, he had reduced her to a pitiful wreck willing to submit to anything. How could she possibly let him get away with that again? ***

Driving to the airport Lara tried not to think about what she had been through over the last three weeks. Every day Brian had abused her body and mind and even though she had enjoyed it she just couldn't let it continue.

He had her exactly where he wanted her, feeding her addiction to that horrid abuse. She had thought it would pass but the feelings persisted until she realized he wasn't helping only making things worse. It wasn't his fault he probably didn't even realize what he was doing to her, so she had to get away.

She had told the principle her father was seriously ill and needed time off to visit him. The big challenge was what excuse she would give to daddy when she arrived home.

At the airport she would decide whether to get a ticket home or to somewhere relaxing, away from it all. It was Friday evening and the drive was torture in heavy traffic when all she wanted was to be quickly as far away from the school as possible.

Every time she closed her eyes she saw those young men's taunts and that had made sleep so very difficult. She felt exhausted. Eventually she found a spot in a far corner of the airport car park.

She sat there a moment trying a yoga technique to help relax not wanting to board the plane like a fugitive in a panic. Reaching into the trunk for the overnight bag she was roughly shoved and fell into it. The lid slammed shut. "No!" She yelled. In the dark she cried out in fear. Was this Brian preventing her from escaping or someone else?

The car sped away through the car park and out into the traffic. Lara Hugged herself in a ball, in fear, knowing this must be a nightmare and she would awake flopped over the steering wheel.

After what seemed an age, but was only twenty minutes, they turned off the road onto a dirt track. She was bounced around in the trunk receiving bruises along the way.

Three lads grabbed her from the trunk and pulled her along the grass into what seemed a large wooden shed. She lost a shoe but didn't notice. She tried to squirm free but they had a firm hold of her.

From a wooden beam hung a rope and for a terrifying moment thought she was to be hung. They slipped her wrists into the ready made loop and pulled her arms up above her head.

'It's all happening again!' She thought. 'I can't stand this, not again.' She moaned.

"So teach we meet again. Welcome to our gang house." Rodriguez said.

Her eyes focused on the youth standing before her. He was short but muscular and looked strong. His soft skin gave him the look of an overgrown baby. She recognized him from camp. This was the one who led the Latino youths to almost rape her.

She couldn't speak. What could she say? From experience she knew they would do what ever they liked with her; whatever she pleaded there would be no mercy. She prayed her hero, Brian, would come to the rescue but there seemed little hope of that.

"We have unfinished business teacher. At camp I found out what college you are working. One of the guys followed you from college to find where you lived and then we planned a little surprise for you. It was a surprise for us when you didn't go home this evening. Never mind, you are here now." He smiled.

Lara looked around the room seeing faces she recognized and others she didn't. She counted six of them. In the centre of the room under a bare bulb was a table surrounded by chairs where some of them sat staring at her.

She needed to ask what they were up to but couldn't summon the strength to ask. Besides she was fearful of the answer knowing what it would be. ***

Brian paced up and down in Lara's lounge. He had heard something was planned for his teacher and she hadn't arrived home. He had begun to think of her as his pet bringing a new meaning to the phrase teacher's pet. "Teacher pet, where are you?" He said, sounding worried.

Yesterday Miguel had said he would find out from contacts what was going on but only rumors had filtered through so far. His friend Miguel was older than the group at camp but they had older brothers and he pulled in favors.

The phone rang and Brian jumped to it. "The group from camp has a gang house on the edge of town. A guy named Rodriguez runs things from there. If she isn't there maybe we can find out where. Meet me outside in ten minutes and we'll drive out there? Have you got the money? Are you sure you're up for this? OK." His friend said. ***

Lara didn't look at the two who walked in merely groaning inwardly at the thought of two more tormentors.

"Hi Miguel, what are you doing here?" Rodriguez asked suspiciously.

"I heard you had some action. Brought someone with money, you refusing that or do you want some?" Miguel challenged him.

Rodriguez looked Brian up and down with disdain. "If he has money I might let him play."

Lara saw the young lad walk into the light and recognized him. She gasped. It was her hero, Brian. Her heart leaped and she wanted to cry out to him. The feelings of joy at his presence darted through her mind at the possibility of escape. All at once she realized the danger he was in and wanted him to run from here to safety. At the same time she needed him to hold her, to protect her from these animals.

Brian unfurled an impressive bank roll from wiping out Lara's credit cards. Without being asked he pulled up a chair and sat with the money before him. Miguel had been right. The sight of all that money overcame their suspicion. With greed lighting his eyes Rodriguez sat down opposite him.

"Open a new pack Jimmy. Shuffle them Tony. The rules are simple. Whoever wins the round gets to take something off teacher; first the dress, then the bra, then the panties. Whatever is uncovered gets played with. At the end of the evening the winner of the game gets to take her away."

Lara sagged in the bonds in despair feeling degraded at the thought they were playing cards for the sport of stripping her naked. The humiliation was intolerable. What was most frightening was the idea that the winner would take her away. What would happen to her then?

Brian purposely didn't look at Lara for fear of revealing his special interest in her. Though he had a chance to win and take her home the idea was to follow her to the final destination then plan a rescue whatever happened in the game.

"I'll see you." Rodriguez said. Tony spread his cards out on the table. "Two aces! Damn that beats my two kings. Ok! You know what to do, enjoy."

Lara watched intently as Tony approached her. He had a nervous tick under one eye. She needed to smile at him to gain some sympathy but knew her face was drawn into a crooked grimace.

"I'm a teacher Tony, don't do it. Please Tony. You'll be in trouble when they find out."

"Shut up bitch. He won fare and square. Off with the dress Tony and get back to the game." Rodriguez growled at him.

Tony didn't say a word. He took a hold of the hem of the dress slowly lifting it up until it was around her waist. He watched her squirm pressing her thighs together obviously uncomfortable.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." He laughed nervously. He was lifting the dress of a teacher, from a different college, but still a teacher. It seemed all the more thrilling that she was from a college for rich kids. With a sharp tug the seam parted and the material ripped up a seam. The sound was a satisfactory tearing sound.

It was a sound of hell ripping open for Lara. She closed her eyes unable to look at him ogling her body. He had a broad grin on his face as he peeled what was left of the dress from around her.

He leaned in to kiss her neck. At his touch she opened both eyes wide remembering the rules. Anywhere uncovered he could touch. He went down onto his knees and licked her thighs careful not to touch her panties. He knew everyone was watching so kept to the rules.

The sensuous touch was pulling at her mind but she wouldn't let it her drag her down. She had to stay aloof; to stay cool, for worse was to come. Knowing how addicted she was to being abused the inevitable state of excitement would be appallingly degrading.

She watched money pile up in the centre of the table with everyone now wanting a piece of the action. This hand was for her bra, sending waves of embarrassment through her mind. All she could do was watch them hoping Brian had some plan.

Jimmy won her bra. He was less reluctant than his friend. Everyone watched attentively as he slipped the straps from her shoulders. It wasn't going to work with her arms tied above her head.

Lara hoped this was the chance Brian and his friend were awaiting for. When she was untied they were sure to snatch her away from this terrible place and these outrageous animals.

She saw the knife between her breasts. "No! Please don't do this to me. I didn't tell anyone before. I won't tell anyone if you let me go. Please!"

With a steady hand the knife sliced the front of the bra. In the silence they all heard it drop to the floor like a discarded burger rapper.

"Nice tits teacher." Jimmy told her. He reached toward them eager to sample his prize.

"No! Please. You don't have to do this. Don't touch them. They're mine no one should just take them. Please don't." She pleaded. It all seemed so inevitable she couldn't fight it anymore.

"You can have them back when I'm finished with them teacher." He chuckled. His hands roughly rubbed her breasts squeezing the nipples. There was little attempt at subtlety he merely mauled them trying to get his moneys worth.

She looked away not wanting to see Brian forced to watch her breasts being mistreated. She felt her nipples growing denying the wish to remain calm. It was a greater torment knowing her hero could see his teacher's breasts being man handled so roughly. He too could do nothing but watch.

Brian won the next hand and her panties. He had tormented her in class but that had been their game, for them alone. Here everyone could see them together, her hero and his pet teacher.

With eyes shut tight she felt her panties being pulled down her legs. She needed to cry out to him, to save her not humiliate her. There was little point. He had to do it or blow the chance to save her.

On his knees he guided the panties from around her feet then kissed her between the legs. Her clean shaven pussy was laid bare before all of them. It too was growing and would soon be glistening.

"That's enough. Now, back to the game guy, I want this finished up quick. You can all see what you are playing for. Teacher here is some hot chick. If you win her you can keep her for as long as you want. When you're finished with her I'll buy her off you. OK!"

"You can't do this to me. It's disgusting, you animals. You can't just play a game of cards for me like some fair ground prize. Stop it now! Please, just let me go." Lara complained, sounding pitiful.

Rodriguez stood up and slapped her ass. "Shut it teacher or I'll use something harder on you." He picked up a length of rubber hose and waggled it in her face. "It looks harmless enough but it hurts. It doesn't leave marks either; very important with the plans I have for you." He told her.

"What do you mean?" She whimpered.

"You'll see sooner or later. It depends on who wins the next hand whether I get you sooner or later teacher." Rodriguez smiled with a leer.

The thought of being taken away and kept by one of these hoodlums was terrifying for it could mean only one thing. The way she had been reacting to rough treatment meant she was incapable of resisting anything they wanted to do to her. More likely she would be like a bitch on heat begging for more.

She started to squirm under the rope knowing it was useless but could not bear just standing there naked before them. She froze quit still. She felt the grease in her ass sticky between her cheeks. That morning like any other she had greased herself as ordered knowing it was a threat rather than a reality with her hero. Just another humiliation she willing endured.

What frightened her now was the disgrace of someone finding her bottom ready slicked with grease. What would they think? They could not possibly fail to infer she had prepared her ass for a man to take it. Her poor virgin ass was ready for some stranger to take and she could do nothing to stop them.

Anyone in that room only needed to glance at her body to see she was excited and ready, her pussy swollen and wet. The humiliation was turning her on again to be the teacher slut she had become. She dreaded this state of disgrace she had fallen into and these three had pushed her down into the filth where she crawled on her belly like a sow blissfully in the mire.

Lara watched the game intently hoping for a miracle, desperately needing Brian to win her freedom from these young gangsters. The humiliation was unbearable yet she dare not speak out for fear of punishment from Rodriguez. What did he mean he had plans for her?

The cards are turned over as though in slow motion intensifying the agony. Brian and the gang leader the only ones left in the game. She closed her eyes unable to tolerate the anxiety coursing through her body. Eventually she had to look. They sat quietly staring at the cards. Brian's face said it all, he had lost.

"Well teacher you belong to me now. We have some unfinished business after our interruption in the woods." Rodriguez told her. He tied a rope around her neck then cut her down with a swift slash of a knife.

She slumped to the floor but he gave her no respite. Either she would be dragged away or crawl on hands and knees.

Brian watched her crawl away toward the door unable to stop them. He tightened his fists on the table crushing the cards he still held. His beautiful teacher's ass wiggled and her breasts moved in rhythm with every unsteady movement. He couldn't stand the little sobs she gave out from fear rather than from the pain in her knees.

His friend had warned him not to make a move if this happened. They had to pretend not to know her otherwise the opportunity to follow them would be lost. The other gang members would hold them at their club house until Rodriguez had spirited her away into the night.

They followed the procession out to where the gang members shove the naked teacher into the back of a car. Brian didn't want to think what would happen to her. His friend cheerily made lewd comments about her naked ass and wished Rodriguez good luck with her.

As soon as the car made its way down the track they moved off to follow. "Don't lose her will you Miguel; what ever you do don't lose her." Brian told his friend.

Keeping three cars back so as not to alert them they followed their prey through the city. It was made a little easier as the car had one red light out. Miguel kept his promise. They drove past a darkened warehouse where the car had pulled in.

Turning the corner Miguel asked. "Did you take note of which one they entered?"

"Burned into my memory! What do we do next?" Brian exhaled at last relaxing from his vigil.

"We take a look to see how we can get in there and get back out again. These buildings are abandoned so they must have broken in. We need to find another way in as they will be guarding the entrance." Miguel told him. He also told him what they were planning and Brian nearly broke down in anguish. His anger flared giving him the strength to carry out their plan.

Walking round the block they came to what must be the back of the building. It was dark without street lights giving them plenty of cover and the building showed a flicker of light from behind a boarded up window.

The fire escape was old and rusted but would hold their weight. A few abandoned crates gave them a quiet boost up to the ladder and they were on their way to the second floor.

"This fire door opens from the inside and it doesn't look jammed." Miguel rummaged through a bag and produced a crow bar. "Do we risk it?"

"Go ahead." Brian said.

The door gave way easily not making too much noise. The sound of excited voices wafted out at them making them frieze. There were no shouts directed at them. The voices carried on in the same excited buzz.

A mirror was produced from the same bag to be placed near the floor directed round the corner of the corridor. They could see a line of about a dozen young guys talking, obviously buzzing with excitement.

The two friends looked at each other in disgust at what was going on. "We can't get in this way but we could certainly break out. I'll leave it open and even if it gets shut it works from the inside easy enough." He told his young friend. "How do we get in there?" Brian asked his friend.

"No idea. We could try going round the front and joining the queue. At least you can, I'd be recognized. If you can get in I'll wait here for you. Let's get back round there and see what's going down." ***

Lara had been pushed and shoved from the car into an old abandoned warehouse. There was no one on the street to see her naked body but that wasn't something she was considering at the moment.