Teachers Work Well Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue moved out of my mouth and made contact with the thick cockhead. Austin moaned and reached down to stroke my hair. I licked the cockhead like a lollipop. I had always prided myself on giving head, honing my skills with a couple of fun boyfriends and even a good male friend (we were not quite meant to be a couple but we were friends and had hooked up a few times during slow periods...I almost smiled at the thought).

I looked up at him. He had a lusty glaze in his eyes as I opened my mouth taking that beautiful rod between my lips. My tongue lapped upon the meaty toy in my mouth causing him to moan. He gently nudged my head forward, signaling me to take in more and I did so willingly. I had always loved the control of this nasty act; a man will tell you anything you want then – his bankcard PIN number, his real SAT scores, his favorite episode of "The Facts of Life".

I worked my lips past the head and worked on that shaft. What a nice shaft with fine veins. I moved my hand off and worked it hands-free for a minute. Then I returned my hand and slowly jerked it while I paid attention to the head. He was so rock hard he could have used it as a nightstick.

My head bobbed back and forth as I sucked. I was tempted to just finish him off but I needed cock and I told him so.

"Austin, I need fucked. I need fucked with everything you've got."

"Ok, Kate. Whatever you want." He let out a big sigh. I realized how close he had been to losing it.

"This time just get on top and drill me. Do you understand? I want fucked fast-and-hard. Now. Right now."

Who would say "No" to that? Not this guy at this time. He moved swiftly.

I lay on my back watching him climb between my legs. He was super-hard. I was still very wet. It was dirty and lusty and exactly what I needed - I'd earned a fine fuck and he was as good of a candidate as any I'd come across in awhile.

It took very little coordination to get his cock ready to plunge deep. Once his mushroomed shaped cockhead was at the entrance he leaned forward and drove it in. I winced just a little. It had been awhile. Yes, I had a vibrator but it wasn't the same as a thick, very real penis.

With his cock in the right spot he plunged deep and hard.

"Oh, fuck yes." I cried out. I must have sounded like a slut but that's exactly what I was at the moment. "Yes, yes!!!"

It felt as if he was spearing that bone through my body. Fuck it felt huge. Yes, it had been far too long. It felt so good. He started to drive into me. He was propped up on his arms looking down. He told me he liked watching my breast sway as he fucked. I made sure he could see it.

He made me feel sexy, like a slut and a goddess all wrapped into one. I tried to help in any way I could as he continued pounding into my drenched pussy.

The bed rocked from the force of his thrusts, banging against the wall. That was a great sound to keep a rhythm to and it was bang-bang-bang. Relentless. I wondered if the whole neighborhood could here it. I didn't fucking care but I wondered.

Then my mind turned off as I started to moan amidst the cock onslaught. The sounds of his body slapping against mine filled the room with the scent of sex in the air. It was raw. It was exactly what I wanted – a good, hard, grinding fuck.

I wanted him to finish just like that but he had other ideas.

We banged in different positions; turning me onto my hands and knees, taking it from behind; then laying side to side, spooning while he held onto one of my tits and then toyed with my clit. Austin told me he had "staying power" in the right conditions and he also knew how to back off when he felt he was ready to unload his cum. Then, to finish it off, he told me to climb on top and began riding him.

My tits bounced as I rode his cock up and down like I was trying to get a volcano to erupt. My animalistic side took over. My hands cupped my breasts and I played with my nipples as I looked into his eyes. He was watching intently. That was getting me hot again. I started to play with my clit again and felt it on fire. I was going to cum again.

"Ahhhhhh..." I moaned. I came and it was like a light wave lapping over my body. He could feel my pussy tighten. My eyes closed and I rode that orgasm all the way. It was mine and I loved every single convulsion of my own body.

Finally it was over but I didn't stop riding that lovely tool. "Oh, ya, give me that cock, stud. Yes."

"Fuck, that's so good!" he said. He looked like he was ready to burst. I loved that look.

I started lifting myself higher, leaving just the tip of his cock inside of my slick, drenched pussy, before I'd go back down hard, taking his cock as it speared deeply inside me. That made Austin moan as his rock hard member enjoyed one of my best moves.

He grabbed onto my waist and started to use my body. He was lifting me up and down on his cock. Now I was moving up and down very quickly letting him control the pace and depth. "I'm going to shoot," he finally said.

My fingers dug into his shoulders as I held onto the bucking bronco between my legs. He came and came hard. It was so hot. I was filled to the hilt with his meat and I wanted him to cum so hard he'd sleep for a week.

A few more times up-and-down I went with his cock deep inside of me and then it stayed there. He grunted and growled, "Fuck, that's fucking it. Oh, fuuuck."

I felt his hot load spewing inside of me, filling up my pussy. Damn, that was so sexy. "Give it to me, baby!" I told him. "Yes, give it to me! Oh, give me it all..."

Finally, it was over. I just sat there. He put his arms over his head. Not a word was spoken.

~

No, Austin didn't stay the night. We talked about it but he decided it was better to give each other some space since we'd been together since the previous afternoon. It was also a bit awkward, like it can be after sex. But he got dressed. I stayed on the bed with a sheet pulled over me. Rather funny the modesty showing up after such an experience with another person who'd seen – and touched - everything.

I told him to use my car to get back to Jon's place; they could return it the next day or Cassie could help. I didn't care at that point – I was too exhausted to move and I wasn't about to get dressed right then.

So he told me he'd call before he left for the airport on Sunday. Then he bent down to give me a kiss. It was a sweet moment considering all that had passed in the short time since we met. He was a gentleman to the end. And a Bad Boy, too.

Oh, yes, thankfully he was a guy who knew what he was doing. Maybe he and Jon Tate had shared ideas about how to please a woman. I didn't know. I didn't care. And, hell, I knew I was still a hot chick, just like I had been "back in the day". Austin probably never left his job at the 'think tank' looking as completely spent. I still had it. Yes, I still had skills and talents. Austin looked drained - and I mean drained - as he exited the house.

Of course, Cassie called me way too early in the morning; I was completely burned out and am not sure why I answered the cell phone but I did. I was groggy and my body ached just a bit from the previous evening's entertainment: the ending of my dry spell!

"So, Jon tells me that Austin wasn't home at 1am when Jon finally went to sleep. Could that have anything to do with you, Kate? Huh? How about it?"

Even though Cassie had cut me off from knowing about her new relationship with Jon – at least until I discovered their activities – I decided to spill the beans right away.

After all, what are friends for?

12