Teaching Bianca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doitright
doitright
571 Followers

I decided it might be time to wake Bianca. I pulled Ivonne back, and she wiped her lips and chin on her forearm. Bianca's ass glistened from Ivonne's saliva.

"You like it, daddy?" She spoke like this when extremely turned on.

"I'm going to wake your cousin up now." I whispered.

Ivonne's eyes widened. Uncertainty creeping back over the confident sexual girl she'd just been.

"Shh. Don't worry. Keep doing what you've been doing, okay. Whatever I tell Bianca, ignore it. Forget it. I'm just going to say it to make her do what we want. It means nothing." I reassured my jealous girlfriend. "You have to trust me. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Now go back to your cousin's ass." I gave her a soft tap on her backside, and she obeyed.

I pulled my drenched finger from Ivonne's pussy, and crawled around her to the head of the bed. Bianca head was turned to me, and I finally saw the face of that amazing body. She looked so peaceful sleeping there. Unaware of what her cousin and I were doing to her ass. I thought to myself, what would this innocent, yet extremely beautiful girl think if she suddenly woke and found us using her body without permission?

I lay my head close to her and called her name. "Bianca."

She gave a cute sigh, and her facial muscles worked over. "Wake up, Bianca, it's me."

Her eyes opened and they could have knocked me on my back. It took a moment for her to focus on me, then she did. She searched me with squinting eyes, then suddenly lurched up, turning around lighting fast and looking behind her. She must have felt Ivonne working her ass over. I still wonder what she must have thought, looking back and seeing her pretty cousin slurping a section of butt cheek in her mouth.

"What..." She turned away and pulled her skirt down quickly. "What's going on? What are you guys doing."

Ivonne looked as if she were going to run out of the house. She was frozen with both of her hands up, palms out, eyes wide, an expression of: "I wasn't doing anything."

Bianca looked ready to leave the room, but I caught a hold of her wrist.

"Calm down. You wanted us to, remember?"

She was breathing hard, still waking up, blinking, looking around the room.

"No, I don't remember."

"Just lay down for a second. Relax."

It took a few seconds, but she did. Pulling her skirt down as far as it could go. She looked down to her older cousin, who was still frozen in place. I climbed up on the bed and put my arm around her slender shoulders. I could smell the sweet perfume of shampoo in her hair. She was still breathing hard.

"You too, Ivonne, come up here." Ivonne narrowed her eyes at me, and I thought she must be upset at me putting my arm around Bianca and climbing next to her. I didn't want to leave Ivonne out, knowing how jealous she could be.

"Here, scoot over Bianca, make room for Ivonne."

Bianca did, so I was in the middle.

"I don't remember what happened." Bianca said.

"Do you remember being in the car?" I asked.

"Yeah." Bianca answered.

"What do you remember from the car.?"

She didn't answer right away, but looked away from me. She was still breathing hard from her startled wake up, and I couldn't help but feel like she was some scared little bird I stumbled upon. As her face woke up, so did her beauty, and I had hope that things would turn out like I'd wanted.

"Ivonne, do you remember?"

Ivonne glared at me, but answered. "She sucked your dick."

"Remember that?" I asked Bianca.

She was embarrassed now, but nodded a rapid yes.

"Did you like it?" I asked Bianca.

She sighed again, and I caught her eyes looking at her older cousin, Ivonne. "I don't know?" She shrugged again. "I'm sleepy, I want to go to bed."

"Wait. Ivonne won't get mad, will you Ivonne?" I gave her a gentle pinch on her shoulder, hoping she'd go along like she said she would.

"No. It's okay Bianca if you liked it. I did." Ivonne gave me a pretty smile, her dimples exposing themselves. I looked down at her and saw she'd left her shorts off. Her thick thighs were pressed on one another, her g-string below the white t-shirt pressing a painfully line into the flesh of her hips. That g-string must have been two sizes too small.

"Yeah. It was my first time doing something like that." Bianca said.

"His dick is yummy, isn't it?" Ivonne said.

Bianca smiled and I saw her white even teeth show themselves from behind full lips. Man, she was an attractive young woman. She nodded. "Yes." She said, almost burying her face in my shoulder out of shyness.

"And you kissed Ivonne too. Was it your first time kissing a girl?"

"Yeah, I never did anything like that before. I never even kissed a guy. That's why I can't believe I...I...sucked your dick." Her eyes went to Ivonne, then mine.

"You choked on his hard, long dick. Didn't you Bianca?"

I reached around Bianca's shoulders and let my hand fall on her small breast. I gave it a soothing squeeze. My fingers slide around her breast, waiting for the nipple to gently rise up and give me its location.

"Yeah. I couldn't take it all in my mouth. I don't remember doing anything in the room though. Not even how I got here."

"Well, hopefully you don't forget everything in the morning."

She smiled. Her nipple began to harden up, and I zeroed in on it. Rubbing it to life.

"Maybe you can make Ivonne happy now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you sucked my boyfriend's cock, Bianca. I shared it with you. I let you enjoy him, don't you think you owe me something for it?" Ivonne asked.

"I didn't...I..." Bianca immediately looked to me, a worried look across her face. She wasn't sure what we were asking.

"Ivonne isn't upset. She maybe just wants you to do something for her. It will make me happy Bianca." I pinched her nipple then when I said that. Then began to unbutton her shirt. Her hand grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Wait. What does she want? What do you want Ivonne?"

I could see Ivonne give an evil smile. I think she liked seeing Bianca so hesitant and out of her comfort zone. Bianca threatened Ivonne, she was maybe one of the few girls in the world that could do so. Ivonne struggled for good grades, while Bianca maintained straight A's in college. She was constantly trying to put Bianca down in some passive manner, I mean they were friends, but there was a subtle rift between the two that Bianca, in all her innocence and social awkwardness, was unaware of. And if Ivonne was going to watch, me, her boyfriend pleasure himself on her cousin, then I don't think she was going to make Bianca feel comfortable at all.

"Bianca, let him." Ivonne said. Ivonne's hand was on my chest, but moved over to her younger cousin's blouse, and she began to unbutton the front. I don't think Bianca dared catch Ivonne's hand like she did mine. So she laid there, nervous and passive, allowing her cousin to undress her in front of me.

Ivonne's nimble fingers worked their way down and Bianca's blouse opened up, giving me a view of a red bra and soft small mounds of breast. Bianca wasn't as voluptuous as Ivonne. Her curves were on the lower half of her body, and of a more toned definition than the delicious fatty (but not fat) shape of Ivonne's sex goddess body.

I saw how quickly Bianca tried to cover her breasts. Lying there on her side, I looked down her body and could see how wide her hips were, the hourglass shape of them. She was breathing fast now, and when Ivonne pushed the blouse open, Bianca's arms shot up and covered her chest from view.

"Move your arms Bianca." Ivonne calmly ordered.

The room was being lit by the yellow sheen of the street lamps outside the window. My eyes were adjusted well to the light. Bianca's stockings were lit up bright compared to everything else in the room, well, the light colored skin of Ivonne was lit up too.

Bianca's chest was rising and falling with rapid breaths. I leaned over to her and kissed her forehead.

"I don't know about this." Bianca began to say.

"About what?"

"I've never let a guy see me like this."

"Bianca, you just got done slurping over his dick, I'm sure you won't mind showing him your boobs. Besides, I want to see them." Ivonne said.

Bianca remained quiet. I don't think she used to this forceful tone Ivonne had taken, but being a girl who listened, and raised up by a very strict mother; she respected Ivonne. She accepted what her older cousin had to say. Ivonne was always telling me that she was helping Bianca dress right, how to put on makeup and do things with her hair...now she was showing her how to please a man. Bianca had been trained her entire life to obey, and now it came natural.

"Take your blouse off." I told Bianca. She did so hastily, and returned to her position beside me. I reached down and fondled those breasts of hers. Ivonne reached over and touched them too. She did it more inspection like, than sexual, but half way through that inspection of her cousin's tits, her small delicate fingers stopped at Bianca's hardened nipple.

Ivonne's nails were painted blue with flowers, and now the blue tipped fingers bounced as she rubbed out another woman's nipple. I glanced at Bianca, and she was fixated on that hand touching her breast. Her lips were pressed into a tight line and I wondered if she was enjoying it.

I wanted Bianca to be in the middle so that Ivonne could have better access to her cousin's breasts. So I hopped up, trying not to break up the momentum of the moment and rolled to the other side of Bianca, before the two of them knew what was going on. Bianca was still on her side and I scooted up and spooned her. My God what wonder I discovered when I pushed up against her bottom. It stuck so far out from the rest of her body and was solid and tight. Bianca could feel my dick pushing against her skirt and moved away from me, closer to Ivonne. I kissed her dark shoulder and worked the back of her bra, so that it fell away.

"Has anyone every sucked your tits?" I asked Bianca.

"No. I've never messed around with anyone, except you." She answered, her voice a bit shaky, a scared whisper.

"It's your lucky night, Bianca." I leaned in to kiss at her neck, just below her ear. I remember she was wearing a big hoop earring and I whispered to her, hoping Ivonne wouldn't hear. "Remember, I like you a lot Bianca. I've liked you for a long time. Do this for me, push your ass out." I said it as quietly as I could, pretending to kiss her as I said it.

Yes, and then came her ass, jamming backwards into my raging hard on. I put both hands behind Bianca and reached down to her butt, giving a tremendous squeeze. I could have played with that thing all night it was so delicious.

Ivonne pulled Bianca's bra off. "Lay on your back, Bianca." Ivonne said, knowing that I was probably shoving my dick against her cousin's bottom.

Bianca did as her older cousin bid and lay there, her body rigid, her arms folded across her flat stomach, just under her jiggling breasts. I saw that her nipples were dark brown. A nice change, because I was so used to the soft pink of Ivonne's tender breasts. These young breasts remained deadly pointy to the ceiling, not falling around like Ivonne's bigger ones tended to do.

I looked across Bianca's body to Ivonne. She was looking at me smiling, and still keeping eye contact with me through the dark room. I reached out and let the palm of my hand run over Bianca's erect nipple on the breast closest me. Letting her flesh tickle the center of my palm.

"I like your breasts, Bianca." I said. "Will you let Ivonne suck them? Actually, why don't you two kiss, first."

Ivonne's eyes were like a staring cat's in the dark. "Is that what you want me to do, papi?" Ivonne asked. "Kiss Bianca?"

"Only if Bianca wants to." I said.

Bianca stared at me, then Ivonne, not responding.

"Well, Bianca?" Ivonne asked. "Will you kiss me?"

"Yes." Bianca looked at me and I nodded, creating a smile on her face.

Bianca remained still, unmoving, while Ivonne floated upwards to her cousin and leaned in. I made sure I had a close view of this, and kept Bianca's firm breast under my hand. Bianca lifted her head to meet her cousin and their lips connected. I could see Ivonne's tongue push deep into Bianca's inexperienced mouth. Bianca was so unsure of everything, it just drove me crazy. Ivonne was the aggressor, but in a delicate feminine way.

Ivonne's tongue was everywhere, all over her cousin's lips. She pulled back and stared at her cousin. "Mmm. Cousin, I didn't know you were so tasty. Did you like that, papi?" Ivonne asked.

"Yeah. Did you like that, Bianca? What just happened?"

"I kissed Ivonne." She smiled.

"Do you like girls, Bianca?" I asked.

"No, not like that."

"She just makes out with them." Ivonne said, rubbing her hands over the swell of breasts before us.

"Do you like Ivonne?"

"Well, she's my cousin."

"But you kissed her, right? Look, you're letting Ivonne touch your breasts."

"She wanted to see my breasts."

"So you showed her." I said.

"Yeah."

"You're a good girl who listens." I said. "When I asked you to suck my dick earlier what did you do?"

"I sucked it." She answered. Ivonne went down and began licking Bianca's nipples. I decided to follow suit. I ducked down and kissed and licked Bianca's dark brown flesh. Her hard nipples were like a magic wands seducing me and Ivonne into the untapped sexual energy of this shy woman. I could hear Ivonne licking and sucking right next to my head. This was her first time kissing and enjoying another woman's breast, and I could tell she loved it.

Bianca was getting turned on. Her body was moving back and forth, her head tilted upwards, eyes closed, bottom lip being bit by her small teeth. Her hands had turned into small fists on her stomach.

"I'm going to rub my dick on your nipple, okay Bianca?" I asked, but whatever her reply, it was going to happen.

"Yeah, papi. Get that dick over here." Ivonne said, then returned painting her tongue over her cousin's dark flesh. I unzipped my pants and pulled them off in a kick. Then my boxers were next. My happy dick sprang out, hanging and throbbing with the pulse of my heart, waiting for the feminine touch of two girls. It flopped around and shook as I scooted to the head of the bed.

Bianca's eyes were wide open now, staring at it. Her head cocked upwards. She looked almost afraid of it, or maybe she was in awe of it from earlier. It was much more imposing now that I wore no clothes. I think it was harder than when I was in the car. It ached for this young woman. She might not have had much experience with a dick before this night, but by morning I hoped she would be get to know mine really well.

I kneeled in front on her breasts and hung it out over the waiting, jiggling breast. I tapped the head of it down on her flesh. Finding the nipple and pushing it over. Ivonne who'd been lost in her own world of feminine pleasure looked up and saw my dick before her.

"Oh, yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Bianca, look at that dick. Isn't it wonderful? I know you two have met, but haven't been properly introduced. Bianca, meet my boyfriend's cock." Ivonne grabbed it, and dragged it down and over her cousin's waiting breasts.

"Say hello, Bianca." Ivonne said, smiling.

Bianca smiled at Ivonne, too shy to answer.

"Come on, say hello. You've sucked this cock, right?"

"Yeah I have. It looks way bigger now."

Ivonne's rubbed my shaft down, and leaned in kissing it slowly. "I love this dick." She said, her tongue then popped out of her mouth and swirled over the head with mechanical like taps. Bianca looked mesmerized by this sex act being committed inches from her head.

"Bianca, see how I rubbed your tits over with my dick? I want you to always think of my dick when you see your breasts in the mirror. Remember how they were played with by this cock." I said while Ivonne licked my shaft.

"I will." Bianca answered.

"Oh, I like that. But remember, it's my boyfriends cock, MY boyfriend's. That means mine, not yours, Bianca. Here, you know what, when she looks in the mirror, I want her thinking of your cock too. Come up here and rub it on her face."

I scooted up a bit and Bianca's eyes remained on my dick, glued to the power of it. Bianca's breasts were a smeared mess of my saliva and Ivonne's, and now the thicker liquid of my pre cum, smeared over like the glaze of a pastry.

"Okay, Bianca, no opening your mouth."

Ivonne grabbed my dick like some big throbbing paint brush, and pushed it down flat on Bianca's cheek. Rubbing on her soft facial skin like a crayon. Bianca's cheeks were smooth and warm. I could feel her cheek bones under my sensitive head. Then Ivonne pulled it to her cousin's closed eyes, over the soft lashes, then forehead and hair. Then down her nose and over her sweet lips and chin. Ivonne turned her face to each side so that I cover the entire area with my balls and pulsing cock.

"Bianca, what's on your face?"

"A penis."

"No, say daddy's penis." Ivonne said, she was looking at me now, smiling. When Ivonne was turned on, there were no limits to her pleasure making abilities.

"Daddy's penis."

"Is where?"

"On my face."

"Okay, now stick your tongue out. Stick it out hard and straight, yeah, that's it, cousin."

Bianca did so and Ivonne rubbed my dick back and forth over the shy tongue on that beautiful tanned face. It felt great. A small relief to the throbbing need of my dick. Especially knowing that she had gotten a face full of cock. Every inch of her pretty face had come in contact with my cock. And now she lay there, taking orders from her horny older cousin.

"Come on Bianca, lick your daddy's cock. Lick it." I could feel her small tongue making tiny adjustments, wagging about under my shaft. My dick was laying across her lips, bouncing up and down only because her tongue pushed it so. Ivonne put her face close to the head of my cock, which was pointed towards her anyway, and tongued my head, while Bianca had the bottom taken care of.

"Yeah, both of you lick it." I said.

Two woman pleasuring my dick at the same time; there is nothing like it in the world...nothing quite so good as looking down and seeing two young women working your dick over with their tongues. Just the feeling of two wet slippery tongues sliding about my throbbing cock, two soft lips closing and pecking and rubbing along my raging cock, touching every vein with their mouths, it was sensory overload.

I held back with my entire being, trying not to unload my sperm over their faces. That would ruin the night. So I stared up at the popcorn ceiling. I'm embarrassed to say it now, but the sight of them, combined with the sensation of two wet tongues and velvet soft lips, was just too much for me.

"Mmm. This cock tastes so good." Ivonne moaned. Nobody had yet put it entirely in their mouth.

I took Bianca's hand and placed it on Ivonne's breast. "Here Bianca, touch your cousin." She did so blindly. Squeezing the fabric of shirt. "Take your shirt off Ivonne."

She did and her bare breasts fell forward. Pink nipples exposed. She wore only a thin, tight g-string on her pale, goddess like body. She got back down in her position beside her cousin, and guided Bianca's small hands to her breasts. Bianca didn't have her nails done fancy, but they were painted white. Her small hands grabbed on the oversized breasts. Squeezing my girlfriends flesh.

"My nipples, Bianca. Play with my nipples, like I did to you. Yeah, right there. Like that. Squeeze them Bianca, oh, yeah. Don't stop licking that cock on your face. Lick that cock Bianca, faster. Okay, now Bianca. You didn't suck his dick that well earlier. I think I have to teach you how. Are you ready for lessons?"

"Yeah..."

"Now open up that pretty mouth of yours. Here comes daddy."

doitright
doitright
571 Followers