Teaching Bianca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doitright
doitright
574 Followers

She did so, and Ivonne grabbed my penis and gave it a sloppy farewell kiss. Then turned it to the small trembling hole that was Bianca's mouth. In it went. Slowly past the full lips of waiting Bianca, until the head disappeared. It was hot and wet inside of her mouth, buzzing with energy. I held it there, just past her lips. Bianca's eyes were open, her brown eyes staring up at me with shocking intensity. It was as if she were telling me she loved me with with those eyes, telling me she trusted me, telling me, look, look what I'm doing...just for you.

Her tongue pushed against the tip of my cock. Prodding this invader and the newly found sensation of a male genital in her mouth.

What could she be thinking? She'd gone from never even kissing a guy--to sucking cock and making out with another girl--all in the same night.

"Okay, Bianca, now close those pretty lips down tight. Don't bite him though. Close down. Just like that, hug that cock with your lips." Ivonne said. "You're going to learn how to pleasure a man tonight." Ivonne was laying with her head on the pillow, watching with great concern her cousin taking my dick.

Bianca clamped down hard, painfully almost, but my dick was hard as a rock right then, and needed the sensation. Her big lips helped cushion the mighty squeeze she gave my dick with her mouth. With this new pressure around my dick, I pushed forward and ever deeper into her inexperienced mouth. It slid it, almost like into a pussy, her grip was so constant and tight, the mouth so wet and warm. The only indication that it was a mouth was the nervous quiver her tongue made and the heavy breath of her exhale through her nose onto my shaft. But I was pretty much fucking this young girl's mouth.

I let it guide downwards until she gave a small choke, then I pulled back.

"Suck it, Bianca." I said.

Instantly her cheeks caved in and the pressure around my aching penis increased a hundred fold. It was hard to push it back in with that much of a vacuum, but it only doubled the pleasure. I rocked back and forth on my knees, getting myself off between those lips. Using her mouth as I would a fragile pussy.

"How does it feel daddy?" Ivonne asked me.

"Oh, amazing."

"Does she do it better than me?" Ivonne stopped sucking on the brown nipple in front of her.

"No."

"Good." Ivonne said. As soon as I said no, Bianca's head jumped forward and engulfed my cock, making her choke, and she began moving her head around, even giving a small moan, which vibrated to the core of my soul. This girl didn't want to hear that Ivonne sucked a better dick than her.

"Yeah, move your head back and forth, back and forth. Moan while his cock is in your mouth. Moan deeper, yes, that's what he likes." Ivonne said.

Ivonne got to her knees, so that she was eye level with me, and we kissed. Ivonne always gave me nice sensual kisses, her tongue as skilled as a dancer on stage within my mouth. I took a hold of her naked tits and rubbed the nipples over, sending shock waves through her body. I reached to her pussy, and I don't remember ever feeling a pussy that wet. Her juices dripped down her thighs in a slippery cascade, and her g-string was sopping in her sex. Her clit bulging out against the fabric, yearning for my touch. When I pressed against it, she stopped kissing me and moaned in my ear, her nails instantly digging into my shoulders and arm. "Oh, wow. I'm so sensitive right now. This is really turning me on...like I've never been before. Is she doing a good job on you?"

I was still rocking forward and back, and Bianca's head was going crazy up and down me, and side to side.

"I think I might come."

"Do it, then you can watch us. Here, I'll help get you off."

She jumped down and placed her head next to Bianca, grabbing the base of my penis and jacking it off, while the first half of my dick was in her cousin's mouth. "Come on, Bianca, use that tongue. Suck this big cock so that he'll always remember you. Make him spill his cum in your mouth. If he comes, then you know you did a good job. Let me see that cock."

Impatient, Ivonne grabbed it away and it came out of Bianca's mouth with a pop, her small pink tongue chasing after it. All around Bianca's mouth was a wet mess and she wiped it with her forearm. She wasn't looking at me anymore, only my cock, her eyes were glued to it. Bianca watched as Ivonne took me into her mouth, bobbing on it, then passing it over to Bianca, who aggressively now, sucked it. That was all it took, and I came. It shot out in a gushing blast that surprised Bianca, who didn't stop moving her head back and forth. Squirt after squirt of my sperm entered filled her mouth up, so that it spilled from the sides of her lips, down her chin. She backed off, once she realized that I was dumping everything into her and that it wouldn't stop, but Ivonne wouldn't have it.

"Nope. Don't you take it out of your mouth. Let him come in your mouth, use your tongue Bianca, he's not done yet."

Bianca, as she'd done all night so far, obeyed. I was surprised at myself at how much came out. But I finished, eventually. My milky cum had engulfed her once innocent mouth, and when I pulled my dick from those quivering lips, I could see how much I'd came. Her tongue was just painted in white sperm, and it bubbled around the edges of her full lips.

"Drink it up, cousin. Drink my boyfriends sperm into your belly."

"Mnnn, mmm." Bianca said, shaking her head no. Her eyes were glassy from just having a cock rammed down her throat and a single tear fell down her cheek as she shook her mouth full of my sperm.

"Come on, you can do it. Swallow it. In one big gulp, come on, do it."

She closed her lips and I saw her throat move. Then she swallowed again, her mouth moving as her tongue searched for any remaining cum. "Ughh. That was hard to do." She said, smacking her lips together, a sour look hanging over her features.

"Thank you Bianca. You suck dick as if you'd been doing it forever, you're really skilled." I said, and leaned down, kissing her on the forehead. "But now it's Ivonne's turn."

"What do you mean? I sucked you..." Bianca asked.

"Bianca, that's twice now I let you suck his cock. This time you swallowed all of his cum. His cock should only be for me, but I shared it with you, because you're my cousin. I did you a favor...and now you owe me. Isn't that only right?"

Bianca didn't know what to say. She looked at me, pleading with her eyes. "I...what do you want?"

"You sucked his cock, now your going to lick me."

"Lick you?" Bianca asked. She really didn't know what Ivonne meant.

"My pussy, silly."

"What? No. I can't do that."

"Why? You just sucked a cock."

"But...you're a girl, though--"

"You kissed me, in the car you fingered my pussy, you let me suck these hard nipples." Ivonne gave them a pinch.

I put my hand through Bianca's her hair, and touched the side of her face. "It won't be hard, Bianca. Nobody will ever know you did it. All you have to do it kiss it. You can do that for me, right?" I said, my hand squeezing her shoulder. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine, the first time we'd held hands. She squeezed me hard, keeping her hand out of view of Ivonne. Her thumb rubbed my knuckles over. I let my foot touch run over her stockings. Enjoying the touch of nylon.

"Here, Ivonne, lay down here like this. I got up on my knees and pulled Bianca up with me. "Get up Bianca, I can help you if you're not sure." Our hands were still held together.

Ivonne got on the center of the bed and snuggled against the pink comforter. She opened her legs up, as me and Bianca got near the bottom of the bed. "No, turn around Ivonne. On your belly. Just lay there and let Bianca take care of you. Relax." I said.

Ivonne rolled over and her jiggly ass came into view. As soon as Ivonne turned away I leaned in and gave Bianca a kiss and hugged her too.

"I sucked your dick because I like you, not for Ivonne." She whispered to me. I kissed her on the forehead again and took her hand and placed it on Ivonne's ass.

"I know, baby." I whispered back to her. I admit I was beginning to like this girl.

"Shake her ass." I said to Bianca.

Bianca sat on her legs, kneeling over the ass beside me, and took a handful of the white flesh and shook it. The entire thing moved like jello. Flopping around, jiggling with a life of its own.

"Oh my, Ivonne's ass is so big." Bianca said to herself.

"Bianca, you pull this off."I said referring to the tiny g-string Ivonne wore. She nodded and leaned over to do it. As she did, she bent over a bit from her folded legs. Her short skirt hanging just over the backs of her thighs, and I reached up her skirt and grabbed at her firm butt, this time pushing my fingers between her ass cheeks and finding her thong. Instantly I located her ass hole. A small burning knot of muscle flexing between her cheeks.

Bianca shot me a look and pushed my hand away. Her head shook no, but she had a smile. Bianca slid the g-string off and down Ivonne's thighs and calves and off her ankles. Now we had a bare ass before us. I grabbed onto Ivonne's flesh and opened up her cheeks, then closed them. Her asshole peeked out at us as I exposed it.

"Ivonne, shake this thing for me." I said.

"Don't be stupid."

"I'm serious. Do it."

My girlfriend wiggled her hips from side to side and her butt shook tantalizingly back and forth like a pendulum. The best thing to do to an ass like that is watching it move. Something about it makes you want to push your cock inside. I grabbed it again and shook it, tapping it from time to time. Such flesh that woman had for me to enjoy.

"Here, get behind her." I told Bianca. And pushed her so that she kneeled just behind Ivonne's legs. "Scoot down, down, there. Now, find her pussy with your finger and slide it in your cousin." I reached up and grabbed some pillows and told Ivonne to move up, placed two pillows just under her belly and had her lay back on it. Now Ivonne's ass was raised slightly, her pussy easier to please.

Bianca did as I said and pushed her finger into Ivonne. She knew exactly what to do, I didn't have to say anything more, because she pushed it in and out, slowly fucking her. Ivonne moaned, her head digging in the pillow. I used this opportunity to kiss Bianca, and she willingly gave me her mouth.

"You're wonderful Bianca. You really do like me, don't you." I whispered to her.

She nodded her head. "Yes, I do. I've always had a crush on you."

I fondled her legs and thighs. To me, there is nothing more sexy than nylon clad thighs, and this is just what Bianca had for me. My dick began to come back to life and I rubbed it on her thighs, right over the band of elastic that kept them up and tight over her brown legs. I used that sensation of lacy material and smooth Mexican thigh to bring my cock back to life. She was looking down at my penis while her hand pumped between my girlfriends legs, watching curiously as I dragged it over her legs.

I reached out to Ivonne's tantalizing butt and opened up her soft cheeks, spreading her wide open for Bianca. "Lick her ass." I told Bianca, motioning to Ivonne's cute pink ass hole.

"Serious?"

"You can do it."

"But what do I do?"

"Kiss it like you kiss me. Stick your tongue in it. Let yourself go, and just do what comes natural."

Bianca looked at me, unsure of her next move. She smiled, but it was a nervous I don't know what to say smile. I put my hand at the back of her head and gently pushed her face down to her cousins butt, her lips and nose disappearing into the massive ass cheeks.

Bianca's tongue touched the small hole offered to her. Immediately Ivonne's body responded. Her back flexed, her legs kicked, and she gave a shudder from the pillows, a sharp inhale and feminine squeak. I listened to the sound of wet saliva and slurps coming from Bianca's lips on my girlfriend's asshole.

"Good, now don't forger her pussy. Lick that up too, Bianca." I said. She did just that, placing her lips over the smooth, shaved area of my girlfriends dripping wet sex.

I went up to the head of the bed to see Ivonne, but her head was buried in the pillow and she was moaning to herself. I tapped her shoulder and she glanced at me, her face scrunched up as if in agony, but I knew it was pure sexual bliss. Her mouth moved open in a silent scream, her lips trying to say words that didn't exist.

"I can't believe how good it is, papi. Ohhhh." She managed to say to me. "Yes, Bianca...don't stop, don't let her stop, ahhh." She pleaded, before diving her face back into the pillow. I ran around the the foot of the bed where Bianca was bent over on her knees. This was as good a chance as ever to enjoy Bianca while Ivonne was distracted.

I pulled up her skirt and fondled those precious globes. I pulled her white thong down in my frenzy and it caught on her thick thighs. And like a diver contemplating his plunge into deep water, I took a breath and stuck my face between the most perfect ass I'd ever seen. Her tight, tight, asshole was waiting there for me, untouched and as virgin as anything could be. My tongue traced around her tight hole, barely dipping into her. I could feel the strength of her puckered entrance. I wanted to enter this hole so bad, even more than her pussy; I wanted her ass. I wanted what she hid from the world with her ass cheeks. This guarded hole was like some locked safe with all the treasures of the world within...and here I was on the other side, attempting to break in and see what nobody has ever seen. First I would test the waters with my tongue, and that slipped in with a pleasant push and wiggle of my stiff tongue.

"Oh." Was the only word she muttered as my tongue pushed around her ass. I lifted her butt up, so that she was completely bent over in her kneeling position, with her ass as high as it could go. And let me tell you, it looked delicious.

She was sticking it straight out at my face, and pushing back onto my tongue in a fucking motion. Damn, shy Bianca likes having my tongue up her ass. Her hole was so tight, my tongue could barely slip past the entrance, but when I managed to fit it in her ass, she moaned into Ivonne's pussy. I kept my tongue stiff as I could and held it in her. Both of my hands were on her ass cheeks feeling them up as best I could. Then with one hand I reached under and between her legs to her pussy. I could smell her virgin sex asking for a dick. My finger rubbed the smooth compact lips of her private area up and down, gliding over her juices, and her uncut hair; all this undiscovered territory. She didn't shave down there, as I'd found out earlier in the evening. But it was erotic none the less, knowing she was so innocent. I was the first man to enjoy what she kept hidden beneath clothes, away from the prying eyes of horny young men. These slippery lips and tight hot anus were mine tonight. All mine to hopefully do with as I please. My girlfriend's younger cousin was going to let me give her a night she would never forget.

My finger found her entrance and slid in, while my tongue continued to show her that her ass could be used for pleasure as well. That little hole of an ass squeezed the shit out of my tongue, it was everything I could to keep from being popped out of her secret hole. I could hear both girls moaning. Ivonne in the pillow and Bianca in Ivonne's pussy. The room was filled with the sound of more than one girl being pleasured--music to any man's ears, especially if he was the sole male in the room. Both were high pitched feminine sounds that could have made me cum by the song itself.

I moved my tongue down to Bianca's waiting pussy and entered her again with my tongue, finding her clit. Her legs shook and she gave a sweet sounding exhale into the wet pussy her mouth was attached to. I flicked her tiny clit as a boxer raps at a speed bag and that sent her into near hysterics. Each breath being exhaled by her was like a cry, a desperate moan for more of my tongue.

Using my wet finger, I placed it on the entrance of her backdoor, feeling the strength of it, then slowly, slowly, slid the tip in. This truly was the best night of my life.

I pushed into her wrong hole and she stopped wiggling her ass. Deeper I went until I was up to my knuckle, then deeper and she pulled away with her ass, trying to escape the inevitable. But soon she could scoot no more and I continued my plunge into her backside. And there it was. Up to my knuckle. As far as my finger could go. I kept it there for a moment, letting her get used to the feeling. I twisted it a little, amazed by how tight and defiant it was. Wow, she had a vice grip of an ass, I thought. I didn't want to imagine how my dick would feel in there, if it was even possible to fit one in it. I used to think any woman's ass could take a dick if warmed up enough, but this one really probably couldn't.

I stopped licking her and put a finger back to her pussy, but somehow it had tightened up severely now that I had a finger in her ass. It slid in anyhow, right up her soaking hot pleasure hole. Inside of her pussy I could feel my other finger wiggling in her ass and I pushed the two together. I began to fuck her with my fingers, both holes at once. Of course the finger in her pussy was easier to move, the one in her ass was a very different story. I was pulling her body with me when I pulled out. The relief to my finger instant as it exited her. So I worked her pussy in fast pumps and clit rubs, while her ass took it nice and slow, as I had work against her muscular hole with each push into her secret depths.

In my dreamlike state enjoying the back side of Bianca, Ivonne must have flipped around, because I looked to check in on her and she was on her back with both legs wide open. Bianca still had her head between those fleshy thighs, her black hair wiggling with her movements. Ivonne's breasts were going everywhere as she breathed in raggedly. Ivonne had both hands over her mouth and her back was arched. I could tell Ivonne was orgasming and I needed to fuck one of them, bad. My dick was full on hard and ready for for a pussy.

This would be my chance with Bianca. It was time I try and take her virginity. I pulled both fingers out and for a quick second admired what was before me. That round brown ass, bent over and pushed out so that her tiny pussy peeked out between her smooth, thick thighs. Her ass shook, (not like Ivonne's, but it moved) as she moved her head between her cousin's legs. I think the skirt being pulled up around her hips made Bianca look even more attractive and fuckable, not to forget the white stockings. Oh, I was going to ravage that pretty virgin bent over before me. Mount her and take her.

Grabbing my dick I stood and laid it between her ass cheeks. Opening them up wide with both hands, my dick dropped in the slot of crack. Then I pushed the handfuls of ass cheeks together and my dick disappeared in her flesh of a crack, cradled by that gigantic butt. I rocked, and knew I could easily come by only doing this, but I wanted to put it in her. Her ass cheeks were so soft and velvet like. I enjoyed the sensation, not many woman have enough butt to allow a man to fuck her ass cheeks like that. After a few strokes squeezed by her oversized butt, I needed to move on or risk ejaculating.

I moved my cock down between her legs and rubbed it against the wet lips of her pussy. Readying myself to push in her, and just as I lined myself up and pressed forward, Bianca turned away. She got up, almost off the bed. She was shaking her head and wiping her mouth with her arms. Her hair was a mess, tangled everywhere, and I saw her pulling down her skirt.

Before me was Ivonne, her legs wide open on the bed. She looked up at Bianca, then me. Her tits bouncing this way and that. "Why did you stop?" She asked. She was out of breath, her eyes went down to my cock, which by now was pulsing with my heart beat, every vein raised and ready to burst through the skin.

doitright
doitright
574 Followers