Teaching Bianca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doitright
doitright
571 Followers

"Faster. Fuck her, papi." Ivonne said, rolling out from under Bianca and watching me. Her face was covered in a sheen of Bianca's juices and she wiped her mouth with her arm.

"Oh..no. Ahhmmmmmgghh." Bianca cried, before her voice was lost to guttural moans.

Bianca's head tilted back, her hands gripping the sheets, her ass popped skyward. The entire bed was shaking, but I didn't care. Her moans were music for me, the sound of slapping skin and the smell of her wet sex my entire world.

My sperm came shooting out like a cannon shot and I pushed into Bianca as deep as I could, unloading this barrage of pent up sexual ferocity into her bowels and abdomen, up into her belly. I stopped the fucking instantly as soon as I first gushed into her. I grunted with each squirt.

My fingers were digging painfully into her flesh, my nails purple from the pressure. It felt so great to unload into such youth, such tightness and heat. My dick worked to spill every stream of cum I had in my balls out and into her asshole. I held it in her, deep in her, pushing forward and pulling her back onto me. The relief had me grunting and clenching my teeth, a blissful agony as I released all the built up sex the most wonderful night of my young life had offered me. I kept cumming. And soon the room turned deathly quiet. I had come down to earth and reality.

I was out of breath, so was Bianca. My heart clashed against my rib cage in fervor, as I caught up with my breath. Slowly, my dick began to succumb to the pressure of Bianca's ass. As the hardness faded, her ass grew bold and began to push me out. When I pulled away, my dick was a different animal. It looked defeated, red and battered down by the ass it had deflowered. Bianca's asshole slowly crept back to its tiny shape, yet it was red, and certainly swollen. Some of my white sperm leaked from it.

"Man, that was good." I said, grabbing Bianca's cheek and squeezing. I pulled down her skirt and covered what she'd shared with me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, papi." Ivonne said, getting to her feet and embracing me. We kissed for a while, then looked to see Bianca on the bed watching us. She was still laying in the same position; her ass up and her head down.

Ivonne left me and laid down beside her. "You were a good girl, Bianca. Thank you." Ivonne said, smiling and nodding to her eighteen year old cousin.

"It burns so much. I can't move." Bianca said.

"You did it though. You gave him your ass." Ivonne said. "Don't get any ideas now about my boyfriend. This was a one night thing. Okay Bianca."

Bianca glanced at me, then back to Ivonne. "Okay."

"You're just a girl who gave him your body. I'm his girlfriend--he's mine."

"I think I have to use the bathroom now." Bianca said.

"I have to go, let me leave then you can go wash up. It's morning, your aunt might wake." I said dressing quickly. I pulled the sheets out and over the two beautiful Latina girls who'd just given me the night of my life. One light skinned, one dark skinned--both magnificent sexual creatures.

I leaned over and kissed Ivonne, and grabbed Bianca by the shoulder, giving a gentle squeeze. "I'm going to walk home. I'll call you later, after I sleep."

Both of their eyes were on me and I wanted so bad to crawl in bed with them, but I couldn't. My eyes were burning with sleep, and I felt hungry.

I crept out of the stuffy room filled with sex, and into the cool hallway. My dick hurt, so did my knees and hips. I wondered how they would adjust to post threesome sex, well, they were family, I'm sure they would work something out.

THE END

doitright
doitright
571 Followers