Teaching Caitlyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah Daddy, oh fuck yeah, fuck me, harder, faster, oh fuck yeah!"

I could feel myself about to cum so I reached around and rubbed her clit.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" She wailed at the top of her lungs.

Her pussy tightened up as she came and this time I could feel her juices running down my balls as I emptied my seed into her. She slumped down to lay flat on her tummy and I followed her, never losing contact with her pussy. I lay on top of her and my cock slipped out followed by a gush of our mixed cum. I rolled over and lay on my back next to her. She raised herself onto her elbows and gave me a kiss.

"I think I'm in love with you Dave, I want to be your lover forever."

Oh fuck! What the hell have I done?

"Scared you, didn't I?"

"Well?"

"Don't worry; I don't want to marry my uncle. I just want to fuck you every chance I get."

We drove home and I gave her a kiss good bye.

"Good it's only four o'clock; I have time to clean all the pussy juice off the seat. I'm still leaking it out and my pussy sloshes when I'm walking because you got it all loose and sloppy like a whore. You want me to be your little whore?"

"Oh yes. I want you to be there to fuck me whenever I want."

And she did, In fact I still fuck her all the time. I even got to have a threesome with her friend that was with her when she saw me pissing at her house that time.

12