Teaching Carol Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenmackie
zenmackie
773 Followers

I looked down at the bottle she'd given me and saw from the label that it was a prescription for birth-control pills. Immediately I jumped down to the floor and, holding up my pants with one hand, went to stand at the end of the desk, looking down at her from between her knees. "Is this what you want?"

Her eyes were small glittering points as she stared at my erection from beneath her lowered eyelids and her words came out in a low hiss: "Yesss... Pull down my panties...and...fffuck me."

Then, as if she couldn't help it she continued, whispering as if to herself, "Pull down my panties...fuck me...fuck me...with your cock...put your cock...in my pussy...fuck me...oh, fuck me!"

I was tempted—very briefly—to glance at my watch and say, "Whoops! Gotta go!" and pretend to leave, just to see what she would do. But of course I didn't. Couldn't. But I couldn't resist making her beg a little more.

She fell silent and watched as I first took a picture of her spread-eagled on the desk then removed the camera from around my neck and put it aside, then pushed my pants and underwear the rest of the way down—believing, I'm sure that I was about to do what she'd asked. But then I leaned forward and slid just the tips of my forefingers under the elastic of her panties and began moving them slowly back and forth, together and apart, across her stomach there, saying "You'll have to speak up, I couldn't hear you." I pulled the elastic up and let it snap against her stomach a couple of times then reinserted my fingertips and continued to move them back and forth, smiling innocently at her. "Did you want me to do something with these?"

She looked bewildered for a moment, then realized she was being toyed with. She swallowed, her throat dry, then managed to gasp, "Pull them down..."

"What?"

More loudly: "Pull down my panties!"

"You're not being very polite..."

"Oh, God! Please...PLEASE pull down my panties! Oh god!"

Just my fingertips, slowly moving together and apart, now tugging slightly downward. "Now why would you want me to do a thing like that?"

Her voice fell to a whisper again. "So you can...fffuck me."

"What?"

She couldn't take it anymore. She sat bolt upright, wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulders and began rubbing herself up and down against me, whimpering into my ear, "Please...Oh, please...fuck me! Pull down my panties and fuck me...OH GOD! FUCK ME NOW!"

So after all that there wasn't even a chance to pull down her panties—I just reached between her legs and pulled them aside so she could impale herself on me, which she did immediately. She was already so wet that there was almost no resistance as I slid my full length into her. She kept her arms and legs wrapped around me and I held her up as long as I could with a hand on each of her buttocks as she rose and descended on my shaft before I finally slammed her back onto to the desk and finished her there.

When we were both done I retrieved my camera and took one final shot of her, limp and covered in sweat and lying on her desk with the crotch of her panties still pulled aside—and the words she'd written on the blackboard, slightly out of focus but still quite readable, behind her.

--:--
--:--
1.0
zenmackie
zenmackie
zenmackie
773 Followers
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
sophiesweetsophiesweetalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it..

Enjoyed the story and the voice,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
spot on

I appreciated the professional quality reading. Thank you. this story has lots of things to think about, sexually, emotionally, psychologically. you were spot on in portraying the tenderness and care that can make submissive relationships (in my case with my husband) so fulfilling. in a media world that ignores our types of relationship I appreciate so much hearing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thought a long time about my choice of adjective and couldn't find a better one...

Stupid, stupid children playing with her professional future for kicks and some memories. Plenty of other times and places for this.

When I envision these two down the road it doesn't look hot or pretty.

Emotional and physical desensitization, the chase for something more amazing, where does it end.

If I'm not mistaken, O ended up dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVED IT

I thought this (and the preceding chapters) was one of the most intelligent and aware pieces on the Literotica site. You portrayed Carol's psychology, and the gradual, step by cautious step nature of the process, very perceptively. I'm sure there are girls like that out there: mostly because of the paucity of real fathering in this culture. I'm too damn old for the realisation to have any use for me - well, mebbe not! - but many many girls in this culture are starved of a father's presence and affection. Which makes them very easily leadable....

I liked that it was spoken, too: I could get on with whatever I had to get on with and listen to it at the same time. A big bonus. Thanks!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Teaching Carol Ch. 06 Carol returns to him for more games.in Audio
Teaching Carol Ch. 04 He writes a letter to Carol, who makes a breakthrough.in Audio
Teaching Carol Ch. 03 Young teacher learns more about her submissive nature.in Audio
At the Professor's Mercy She seeks the professor's guidance & dominance.in BDSM
Bondage Professor, Curious Student They explore their private sexual fantasies together.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories