Teaching Celina Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman asks older widower to "teach her sex . . . "
2.1k words
4.44
64.5k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
183 Followers

Celina lay back, trying to peek around the blindfold, her bound hands helpless to adjust it. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath, a light sheen of sweat on most of her still-shaking body.

I knelt on the bed as I watched her move her head, trying to move the blindfold, and chuckled a bit to myself – the blindfold wasn't moving. She'd learned fast – fighting handcuffs was a losing proposition. And the blindfold accentuated the rest of her senses, making her almost hyper-sensitive. I watched as she caught her breath, the sheen of sweat starting to dry.

I let my gaze go from her hands, bound to my bed with shiny steel handcuffs, to the blue silk scarf blindfolding her, down her face and neck to her chest. She had a pretty chest - breasts that were well-sized and firm, with highly sensitive nipples that grew to the size of a quarter when stimulated. Down my gaze traced, across her flat stomach and narrow waist, to her hairless groin, not even a strip of black hair left. Down her strong and lean thighs, her skin soft as velvet, down her calves to the ropes securing her ankles to the foot of the bed. Her feet were like the rest of her - just right.

I let a finger trace her form, from just below the blindfold along her cheek, down her neck, across her chest just grazing a nipple, instantly springing back to erect, down her side, over her thigh to her glistening groin. Her breathing, now caught up, quickened as I let my finger trace across her clit and labia, teasing her with a finger, then tracing down the inside of her leg, our combined juices leaving a trail down her leg. I reached the rope holding her ankle and skipped over it, to the tip of her toes, and then back - sliding the rope off one ankle, then the other.

I felt her start to move her legs as I traced my way back up the inside of her legs, again pausing to tease her clit, this time with two fingers. I felt her breath quicken and her legs spread apart wide to give my fingers better access. I slipped first one, then two, fingers just inside her, and felt her moan just a little bit as her juices flowed over my fingers and hand, her naked pink pussy in full view.

I leaned down and just breathed on the inside of her leg, gently flicking it with my tongue. I worked my way up the inside of her legs, feeling her tense up and relax, tense and relax as I got closer and closer to her clit with my tongue. Taking a deep breath, I exhaled slowly onto her clit, slowly sliding two fingers inside her. I felt her shiver just a bit as my tongue came down and just barely grazed the tip of her clit. I let my tongue tease her, lapping up her juices but never quite diving in as far as she wanted.

I let my mouth move its way up, across her stomach, stitching little kisses together as my fingers moved to her breasts. She had quite beautiful breasts - large without being floppy - a bit flatter than you might expect, something her nipples more than made up for. As I reached her right nipple with my mouth, I took her breast in my mouth and sucked hard. I could feel her nipple engorge as I sucked on it, her neck muscles rigid as her body started to quiver with an impending orgasm. I let go of her right breast and kissed my way over to her left nipple, gently tonguing it, sucking it, harder and harder, again stopping before she could orgasm, feeling her body arch with desire.

I continued kissing my way up her neck, breathing onto her lips and then slowly lowering my hungry mouth to hers. Our tongues met, danced, intertwined, and I moved my hands up to release the handcuffs. Experienced as she now was, she waited for me to move her arms around my back, not making any attempt to remove her silk blindfold. I reached behind her head and pulled it off her, giving her a moment to acclimate to the low light before holding her head and kissing her on the mouth again, softly at first, and then harder and harder as my passion and lust for her took over.

She could feel my cock on her stomach, broke off our kiss, and tried to pull me towards the headboard to reach me with her mouth. I gently shook my head, and let my cock, rock-hard and dripping, slide around on her stomach as I moved back to squeeze and suck on her gorgeous nipples. I felt her hand reach around and take hold of my member, stroking it from top to bottom and back. She reached the top, squeezed gently, and took the drop of precum up to her lips, and slowly, lasciviously, licked it off, staring deep into my eyes . . . oh – my – god – what HAVE I created?

I moved down just a bit, her hand still squeezing my cock, as I positioned my cock right at the tip of her clit, glistening with overflowing juices and desire. She started to rub herself with my cock, sliding me all over the outside of her pussy, further mingling our juices, driving us both wild with desire. I put my hand over hers and guided my cock just to the entrance of her pussy. She understood, and started to slide my cock inside her just a little bit, then pulling out . . . in just a little bit, and then out . . .

I looked down at her and smiled - she left the tip of my cock just inside her and moved her hands up to the sides of my head, reaching up to kiss me deeply. As she did, I let my hips lower, driving my cock deep into her gloriously sopping pussy, feeling her vagina tighten on my cock as I drove in deep, deeper than I had ever felt her before, finally coming to rest on her cervix. She gasped for breath as her entire body quivered and tensed at the feel of my cock bottoming out inside her, groaning as my cock massaged her cervix.

She released me from the kiss and her face showed complete ecstasy as I slowly slid my cock out of her, only to without warning ram it back inside her, hearing and feeling her juices sloshing around my member. I felt her gasp again, her hands reaching around to my hips, pulling me in to her deeper and deeper, until I bottomed out again on her cervix. Deeper she pulled me, the tip of my cock moving her cervix aside as she gasped for breath, her rose red painted nails digging in to my hips and buttocks, urging me ever deeper.

I felt her cervix move aside and held my cock there, reveling in the sensation of being buried in her so deep, my balls against her clit, soaking in all her juices. She took a deep breath, opened her eyes briefly, and smiled at me and nodded - go for it, her eyes and smile said. I slowly pulled almost all the way out of her, savoring the sounds and feeling of my cock deep in her drenched pussy, and slammed back inside, her fingers and nails digging in to me again and again, crying out wordlessly as I would slowly pull out and then slam back inside her, hitting and moving her cervix each time, her hips bucking up as if to help pound her even harder.

Again and again we went, both of us sweating, until I felt her whole body start to shake from the inside out, signalling a huge orgasm. I pulled out and rammed in one more time, knowing I was going to explode inside her, and felt her quaking, digging into me, her eyes completely unfocused as her orgasm exploded within her, shaking her whole body even as I held her down. I felt myself going, and buried my cock against her, spurting cum deep into her, blasting her cervix and glorious cunt with my hot seed. Jet after jet I pumped into her, feeling her cum intermingle with mine as she lost all control and came uncontrollably, squirting me with blast after blast of her cum, screaming my name and to fill her cunt with my hot cum. I could feel her pussy contracting on my cock every time I pulsed, eager to milk every drop of cum out of me, her nipples hard as rocks and huge, rubbing against my chest, her eyes literally rolling to the back of their sockets.

We froze together, both of us seeming to blank out for who knows how long. I collapsed on top of her, her cunt still holding on tightly to my still-hard cock, my elbows holding me up as we looked deep into each other's eyes. I leaned down a bit further and kissed her lightly on the lips, feeling her hands running up and down my back, creating a trail of goosebumps as she lightly dragged her fingernails over me. I could feel her pussy slowly relaxing and contracting, and she gave me a shy grin. I smiled back, and twitched my cock in response as she tightened and relaxed, tightened and relaxed. We lay like that for a while, feeling our juices pooling between our legs and on our stomachs. I didn't want to move, and the look in her eyes said she didn't want to either.

After a while I could feel her pussy slowly relax, releasing its iron grip on my cock. I slowly slid down her, taking her breast in my mouth and gently nibbling on that gorgeous aureola and nipple, feeling her arousal again. I let my cock, amazingly still rigid, slowly slide out of her, feeling her sigh as my tip finally slid out of her, freeing all our combined fluids to begin leaking out. She slowly propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at her sex, watching as my cum and hers, intermingled, oozed out of her. She looked at me quizzically and then slowly and suggestively put two fingers inside her engorged pussy, coating them thickly with our mixed cum. Then, slowly, she moved them to her lips as she locked her eyes on mine and slowly slid her fingers into her mouth. She moaned softly with approval, and slowly put her two fingers back inside herself, again coating them with our combined juices, before this time slowly feeding her fingers to me, a hungry expression on her face. I gently sucked her fingers of our cum, marveling at how good - how right - we tasted.

She looked at herself again, and I could see her flush and her breathing quicken as she looked back up at me. I understood her hungry look, and bent my mouth to her pussy, feeling her heat radiating out, the scent of our juices intermingling driving me wild, tonguing her gently at first, and then taking the whole of her sex in my mouth, sucking gently at first and then harder and harder, filling my mouth with our combined cum. I reached up and grabbed her black hair, pulling her mouth to me forcefully and kissing her hard, feeding our juices from my mouth to hers.

She reacted animalistically, sucking our combined cum from my mouth, her tongue darting about, searching for more. She grabbed my head and moved me to her cunt again, her eyes pleading. This time I bit down and sucked hard, pulling all the cum I could out of her cunt, pushing her back down with the back of my arm across her throat, pinning her down again under my legs, holding her arms out with mine as I kissed her brutally, dumping all our cum into her mouth, feeling her suck it down hungrily, feeling her wanting more.

"Do you want more, Celina? Do you?" I growled.

She moaned, still pinned under me, too spent to even try to get out.

"Yes, I . . . yes, I want more . . . I want to taste your cum with mine - that is SO fucking hot . . . "

She's panting as she says it, turned on by having been fucked that hard and knowing the handcuffs and blindfold are right at the top of the bed . . .

So how on earth did a 47 year old man end up with a gorgeous 26 year old half-Chinese woman begging me to fuck her again so she can taste our cum mixed together in her cunt? And with her blindfolded and handcuffed to my bed, with her ankles restrained for good measure?

Well – therein lies a tale . . .

zenarcade
zenarcade
183 Followers