Teaching Celina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
183 Followers

I moved to pull out of her, but she moved her arms to hold me in place.

"Just . . . stay . . . like . . . this. . . for . . . a . . . while. Let . . . me . . . get . . . my . . . breath . . . I . . . need . . . a . . . minute." She slowly gasped that out.

I just nodded. "Take . . . your . . . time . . . I'm . . . in . . . same . . . boat."

We lay there, both, I think, somewhat shocked at how intense it was. For my part, I could count on one hand the number of orgasms that intense. I reveled in feeling her body under mine, our skin touching, my cock still inside her, feeling her aftershocks still, our sweat intermingled, our juices everywhere.

I propped myself up on my elbows, and reached down to kiss her tenderly on the lips. Her lips responded gently, and I kissed my way to her neck and ear and back to her lips.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she said quietly, "I had no idea. None. Oh my god."

Her arms tightened across my back, squeezing me to her. Astonishingly, I could feel her nipples harden as they touched my chest. As the color returned to her face, I could also feel her pussy squeezing and relaxing on my cock, and saw her smile just a little bit.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"Mmmmm – hmmmm . . ." was about all I could manage.

"You have no idea how good you feel," she said. "I can't believe I'm here, doing this, but oh my god . . . This is what I fantasized about sex being like. And this is better than any fantasy I've ever had."

Intrigued, and recovering, I wondered about that, and wondered if she'd say. Then I realized – my cock is still inside her, my bed is completely soaked with sex, and she was the one who asked me to "teach her sex". So I asked. "What sort of fantasies have you had?"

"Mostly just wanting it to feel this good, and to feel someone want me that badly. It's not like I've been with a lot of partners, but they usually are in it for themselves."

I decided to probe a little – "What else? Almost everything is fair game, so don't worry."

She thought about that for a moment. "I guess they're pretty typical, at least from what I've read and gotten from talking to people. Different positions, different places. I think it would be incredibly hot to be watched – knowing someone else is seeing me cum is a big turn-on."

She started to flush and pant a little bit as she talked about being watched, and I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock. I twitched back . . .

"I like the idea of playing with a beautiful woman again – I've done that a couple of times, and they were awesome. I think every woman has thought about being gangbanged – not sure about that one! But a threesome with a beautiful woman – yeah. And, you know, I've read about role-playing and some of it seems dumb, but some of it sounds like it could be fun . . . "

She trailed off, and then resumed briskly: "I can't believe I'm telling you all this – I never thought I would tell anyone. But I'm really fascinated by the idea of being tied down. You know, submissive."

At that, I cut in: "Have you read about it enhancing things? Making you pay attention to your other senses?"

She pondered that for a second, and said, "Maybe yes. I love sex, and like the idea of being helpless, not having to decide anything. Not into humiliation, but the idea of being tied down and spanked or even lightly flogged is a huge turn-on." I could feel her loins stirring as she talked about it, and felt myself responding. She must have felt it too - "What about you?"

Turning the tables quickly, I thought. "Well, I agree with you about roleplaying – some of it is fun, some of it seems pretty dumb. I love different positions and places – we can do that any time. Gotta admit I love being watched – and all the better if it's by someone who can join in . . . I've played with tying down and light pain, but it's been a while – a lot of fun if both are into it . . . " My turn to trail off.

She was quiet for a moment, and then asked, "Have you ever heard of the Scarlet Ranch?"

I had to laugh. I'd asked the same question of a number of soldiers that I supervised who had been going on and on and on about sex. They had all looked at me like I was from Mars, and I had told them to google it.

She cocked her head as I laughed, my cock jiggling inside her, finally starting to soften even as our conversation had taken a decidedly sexier turn.

"Sorry – yes, I have. I went out with the owner's now-wife, and I was the one who introduced them – at the club."

Her eyes brightened, and she pulled herself up recline against the pillows on the headboard. As she did, my cock was pulled from her pussy, making a variety of sloshing and slurping noises as it withdrew. As she moved up, she realized what was happening, and slowed her movement to watch as it came out, still mostly rigid. As the tip finally came out, it was followed by a rush of our combined juices, escaping and draining between her legs onto the comforter. Her eyes widened as she saw how much fluid came out.

"Holy shit . . . where did all that come from? Is that how much you cum? I knew it was a lot, but . . . "

"No, a lot of that is you. You could feel me cumming inside you?"

She nodded. "God, yes. Incredibly hot to feel you filling me. I think that's what knocked me out – because I blacked out for a minute. Did I squirt?"

I nodded – "Yep. Big time. In fact, let me get a towel. Do you need the bathroom?"

"I should, but I don't want to move. So have you been to the club? What was it like? Who shows up? Is it all ugly desperate single guys?"

"Hold that thought a sec." I went to the linen closet and retrieved a pair of towels, and lifted her gorgeous ass up to put one underneath her. As she moved, a torrent of juices poured from her pussy as she watched, her jaw opening wide.

"My god, I had no idea that much fluid could fit in me . . . "

"Ha – just wait." I lay down next to her, letting my fingers trace over her body. "To answer your question, it's mostly couples, with a few single women and even fewer single men – they're kinda discouraged, and it's really expensive for a single male to get in. Most of the people are pretty cool – everyone there either likes sex or is curious about what goes on. Interested in going sometime?"

"God yes." Her eyes were shining, and her nipples starting hardening. "I'd love for you to take me in front of a whole crowd. Could you do that? Make me cum as hard as you did with a whole crowd watching?" Her nipples were now fully erect again, which was having a similar effect on me.

"Duh. I'll have Erica put us on the guest list when you're ready." The thought of taking Celina in front of a crowd was intoxicating – was this part of "teaching," I wondered?

"We might have to beat people off with a stick – every man there is going to want you . . . "

She shook her head. "Nope, not into that kind of thing. But I would lovelovelove to feel you fuck me in front of a crowd – maybe invite a woman to join?" Her eyes shone as she underlined "fuck."

My cock was, by now, fully erect and as hard as before – which is to say, as hard as I have ever been in my life. I could see her hand drift involuntarily to her clit, and slowly start to tease herself. Seemed like there was an even better use available – I moved her hand to take my cock, and started gently massaging her now-enormous clit.

"Sure, have anyone in mind?" I was totally not expecting the answer I got.

"What do you think of Rachel? I know she's young (she chuckled as she said it), but I bet she'd be up for it – and she's home from college. Or how about Michelle? One of the first things she said to me about you was that she'd love to rip your clothes off and ride your cock."

To say I was stunned would be an understatement. Rachel was something like 20 and had just finished her sophomore year at college. She'd grown up quite a bit since I first met her, also at badminton. Instead of the awkward high school grad, she was growing into a quite the young woman. And Michelle? She was one of the only women at badminton I'd thought of as being sexy – Celina, obviously, being one of the others. As tiny as she was, though, I'd be afraid of hurting her if we ever had sex.

"That's something I'd leave up to you – more important that you're attracted. Seems I'll be rock hard any time you're around. Are you sure about Rachel? She seems on the young and innocent side – although I know those are always the ones you need to watch out for." I grinned at her as I said it, our hands both still working on the other. By now, my fingers were slowly moving in and out of her still gushing pussy, and she was squeezing my cock as hard as she could with her hand.

"Yep, she'd love to. She's going to want you to 'teach' her, too, once I hint at anything. And Michelle would jump you any time – you just have to ask."

"I thought she was married?" I managed to say. "And I'm closer in age to Rachel's parents – by a long shot. Should we try it here first, and then visit the Ranch once we know it will work?"

"Yep, that's a good idea. If I knew it'd be like this, I'd have dragged you to the Ranch tonight. Michelle is – but she has a hall pass for you. That's what she said, anyway. And Rachel's not as innocent as you think. She's one of the women I've played with. And we always talk about men – would you fuck him, yes or no. You were just a huge grin for her . . . "

"Wow. I had zero idea of any of this. I might have gotten around to asking you out, although you'd probably already be claimed by the time I did. But Rachel and Michelle? They would have had to make the first move – and it would have had to be a big one or I probably would have missed it."

"Understandable." She gasped a little as she said it, and I saw her chest heaving a little bit as my fingers worked my way inside her. She returned the favor, squeezing my cock just a little harder.

"But you'd do it?" she asked.

"Sure. Or, even, duh." Were you kidding? Would I screw the other two best-looking women from badminton? Hell yeah!

"OK, I'll talk to them. Do you have a preference?"

I shook my head. "No – like I said, this is for you, so go with who turns you on more."

"OK. When? Sunday?"

This was moving way faster than I expected. "Sure, that's fine. I'll make sure all the sheets are washed."

She smiled, and I leaned over to kiss her. She looked beautiful, and as I leaned over her hand came off my cock and reached up to my head, running her fingers through my hair. I moved to reposition myself slightly, and felt her legs open slightly as we kissed, softly at first and then more urgently. My cock landed on her stomach and she moaned softly into my mouth. I could feel our juices on her stomach, and moved my legs between hers, forcing them apart. I lowered myself onto her, feeling her nipples snap to attention and her breathing sharpen as my cock came to rest on her slit.

I didn't want to wait this time, and kneeled over her, pulling her legs up over my shoulders, exposing her gorgeous and huge pink sex to me. Slowly I rubbed my cock across her slit, feeling how wet she was, how hot she was . . . she was literally panting now, her eyes imploring me. I took my thumb and started playing with her clit, and as I did, I put just the tip of my cock in her dripping hole. This time, I slowly pushed all the way, seeing her eyes widen as I went deeper and deeper, coming to rest with my balls again against her slit. I slowly withdrew, and then slowly slid back in, over and over. It was driving her crazy and I could feel her building – I knew she wouldn't last long. Which was fine, since I wasn't going to either.

Next, I moved her right leg off my shoulder, and put it on the bed, moving so that my knees were straddling her right leg. This change in angle let me push into her in different directions, and the effect was immediate – she gasped for breath, her eyes flew open, and her arms started trying to pull me in even deeper. I slid out of her almost all the way, just leaving my tip in her, and then quickly slid my cock all the way inside her. I thought her eyes were going to pop out of their sockets, and her nails started to dig in to my hips. I found a nice rhythm, and slowly pounded her cunt, while she fought for enough breath to squeal. I started to move faster, setting my feet on the footboard, and thrusting in harder and harder.

I felt her start to shake uncontrollably, and the feel of her cunt squeezing my cock like it had never been squeezed sent me over the edge. Just as I closed my eyes and started to rocket jets of hot seed deep into her womb again, I felt her surrender as a huge orgasm took hold of her, making her thrash around with her arms and legs, shouting obscenities at me, telling me to fuck her nasty cunt hard, to fill her with hot cum, to make her my fuck bitch. That was the last I heard, because my orgasm consumed me as I spurted into her again and again, feeling her once again respond by squirting hard, like a firehose, all over my groin, feeling it splash against me and fall to her pussy and over her abs. I blanked out for a second, and came back to feel her pussy still spasming on my cock, her nipples still rock hard, her eyes open but glassy and unfocused, her body completely limp except for her spasming pussy.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and then slowly returned to consciousness. I leaned down to kiss her gently, feeling all the cum that had pooled on her abs and feeling my cock slowly receding from the depths of her boiling cunt. She was too spent to raise her head, so I was the only one who got to see the tip of my cock start to emerge from her pussy, a seeming tidal wave of cum behind it, pouring out of her, down her slit lips.

All I could do was fall down beside her, completely and utterly spent. I did manage to pull the covers up and to move us to the less used part of the bed, getting a towel down under her. That done, I pulled the covers up and kissed her gently.

She stirred just enough to kiss me back and then to turn on her side, pulling my arm around her and planting my hand firmly on her breast. I had just enough energy to take a long look at the beautiful woman in my bed, blow out the last of the candles, and collapse. Right before my eyes snapped shut, I caught the time – 5:15 AM. We'd been at it for over eight glorious, blissful hours.

zenarcade
zenarcade
183 Followers