Teaching Celina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celina, for her part, was overwhelmed with sensation – me sliding my cock deep into her sopping cunt, my fingers holding tightly onto her hips, my balls slapping against her ass as I bottomed out inside her, as Rachel sucked on her free hanging tits and played with her clit while stroking my cock as I rammed in and out of her. Her whole body stiffened, froze, and then the earthquake took her and she came. Her whole body writhed uncontrollably as her orgasm devoured her, her pussy spasming on my cock, her nipples hard as rocks as Rachel sucked them expertly and fingered her clit. Celina shrieked out something – neither of us could make it out – and she spurted out jets of cum all over Rachel's hand and my cock.

I felt Rachel hurriedly squirming farther under Celina, and felt her mouth come up hungrily to Celina's slit. I heard a gurgling sound and it took me a second to figure out that Rachel was slurping as much of Celina's cum as she could. Ohmygod – the thought was intoxicating. I could feel Rachel's tongue working around, feeling it brush the top of my cock where it was buried in Celina's perfect pussy. Celina's shaking started to settle, and her eyes started to come back into focus. I saw Rachel start to slide out from under Celina, and I started to let my cock slowly withdraw from Celina, gently lowering her from her knees to lying face down on the bed.

As Rachel emerged from under Celina, she was smiling brightly. "Holy shit that was hot!" she exclaimed! Did Celina tell you how much I love eating her pussy and feeling her cum? But I've never felt her cum that hard – must be that nice big fat cock of yours – she told me how good it felt in her cunt."

By now, I wasn't surprised to hear how dirty Rachel could talk. What did surprise me, and turn me on, was how she looked – like she had just taken a shower, her hair soaked with Celina's cum and glistening as it ran down her face. God almighty that looked hot – talk about the "just fucked look!" Even having experienced firsthand how much Celina could cum, it was amazing to think there was enough liquid to soak Rachel's face and hair like that.

Celina, for her part, was still moaning, her face in a pillow as the aftershocks continued rumbling through her. I reached out and put my hand on her back, softly caressing her, reaching her hair and running my fingers through it before tracing her form down to her beautiful buttocks and then back. Rachel leaned down and kissed her on her hair, and slowly stroked her hair.

"Mmmmmm . . . I love when you cum all over me. Did you like that? Did you like feeling a big fat cock in your cunt while I was sucking you? We're going to have to do that again . . . " Rachel trailed off, seeing Celina's cheek flush and then recover.

I recovered the breath I had lost listening to Rachel talk to Celina, and reached out to feel her hair. Parts of it were completely soaked, like she really had gotten out of the shower, while others were damp, and the back of her head was slightly damp – just from sweat. I scooped up a drop that was starting to run down her face and put it to my mouth – wow was that good! Rachel just watched and smiled.

"I never would have believed it – even after Celina told me," she said.

"Believed what?" I asked.

"This. I've never been fucked like that, or wanted to be fucked so bad, or wanted a man so badly, or been turned on this much. The guys at school are nothing like you . . . I just can't believe we had sex the first time – I figured I'd watch you and Celina and play with Celina. I never expected you to fuck me like that, and I really never would have believed I'd let you cum inside me . . . and then make Celina eat me."

"All you have to do is say stop or no," I said. "I figured you knew that if you and Celina had talked." I was a bit apprehensive – I certainly didn't want to do anything Rachel didn't want to do, but she had been just irresistible.

She quickly shook her head – "No, that's not what I meant. I loved it, and can't wait to feel your cock inside me again, and to watch you take Celina again – holy shit that was HOT. I just didn't know where tonight would go – well, other than your house and probably your bed."

While we had been quietly talking, Celina had mostly recovered and was on her side, listening to us, smiling.

Celina broke the silence – "Ohmygod that was incredible . . . you guys have to do that again."

I nodded. "Next time I'm going to explode inside you so Rachel can suck our juices out of you." Both sets of eyes and nostrils flared, and I was acutely aware of Rachel's young body next to mine, and even more aware as her hand reached out almost absently and started stroking my soft cock.

"Mmmmm . . . I know how good Celina tastes, and I have a hint of how you taste . . . and putting them together is going to be heavenly. Her hair was drying a little bit, making it almost look like she had overdone hair spray. I loved how wanton she was – and only 20! I had no idea if this would ever happen again, but knew this, and the previous Friday, would be on the list of nights I'd never forget. I reached down and handed both of them bottles of water – Celina, in particular, must have needed it given how much cum she had squirted. They tapped them together and both quickly drained them.

Rachel was still idly playing with my cock, and Celina watched as Rachel slowly brought my cock back to life. I was struck for a moment by how unlikely and outrageous the whole situation was. Here I was, sitting in bed with two gorgeous young women, one 26 who I was supposed to "teach her sex," and one only 20, who was as aggressive and sexy as they came. Both of them naked in my bed, one with my cum still oozing out of her glistening pussy, the other laying next to us, the vestiges of her huge orgasm slowly subsiding. And here I was, a 46 year old widower, fucking them to oblivion exploding inside them at random.

It occurred to me that I while I knew Celina had said she was protected, I hadn't even asked Rachel – was that why she looked a little nervous when I told her I was going to cum deep in her cunt and then make Celina suck it out? I asked, and Rachel just smiled, pantomiming taking a pill, emphasizing it by taking a long drink from another bottle of water on the nightstand. Ah!

She had managed to pick up and open the bottle without taking her hand off my cock, continuing to slowly stroke it. Celina was watching intently, slowly moving toward it until I could feel her breath on me – and Rachel could too. Without a word, Rachel took Celina's hair and gently pulled her mouth to the tip of my cock, moving my cock with her other hand to Celina's lips. I watched as Celina's lips grazed the tip of my cock, feeling her breath on me as Rachel squeezed the base of my shaft.

I took a deep breath as Celina's tongue slowly came out from between her lips and gently touched my tip, slowly licking and then moving her tongue around the head of my cock, her breathing quickening almost as much as mine was. I felt Rachel lean down to Celina's ear and tell her to take my whole cock in her mouth and to suck it. Celina slowly started taking me into her mouth, her lips and tongue slowly exploring as she took her time. It was exquisite torture – I wanted to grab her head and just jam my whole cock into her mouth, but instead my whole body tensed and my fists clenched. Rachel noticed and smiled, moving up to kiss me, releasing Celina's hair and pulling me towards her, her lips slightly parted.

She reached my lips with hers and just grazed them, and I could feel her erect nipples grazing my chest as she let her lips graze mine, then felt her take my lower lip into her mouth and bite down gently. I almost jumped, but Celina had managed to take my whole cock into her mouth and was slowly working her way back to my tip. I was beside myself, wild with excitement, and felt totally helpless as these two beautiful women continued their assault on my senses. I felt Celina blowing on the tip of my cock, the cool air contrasting sharply with the warmth of her mouth, making me grow even harder – which I hadn't thought possible. I felt her giggle a little and start to take me in her mouth again. I managed to gain control of one of my arms and reached around Rachel's body, crushing her erect nipples to my chest, moving her head slightly, and kissed her mouth hard. I felt her tongue and body respond, kissing me back forcefully, her hands now both on my head, holding it in place as we kissed each other so hard we were fucking each other with our tongues.

I could feel Celina slowly working her way up and down my shaft, closing her mouth over me when she had just my head in her mouth, her tongue dancing, her mouth sucking me hard and then slowly relaxing as she took more and more of me into her mouth. I've always been told I have a great cock – and had never measure it until one woman pulled out a ruler and declared I was . . . a certain length. Not a porn star cock, but pretty damn good. I could feel pressure building in my balls as Celina continued to alternate soft and hard pressure with her mouth and as she gently cupped my balls at the same time Rachel and I were fucking each others' mouths and tongues, Rachel's now totally hard nipples pressing and rubbing on me. I got control of my other hand and reached down, around Celina, to her breast, and found her nipple already completely engorged and solid. I heard her moan as I squeezed, and felt the cool air as her mouth opened to moan. I was completely beside myself, and losing all control. I reached down toward Celina's groin but couldn't quite reach – moving my hand back and squeezing her nipple hard, feeling her react, my other hand wrapped around Rachel's head, holding her face to mine as we kissed.

I could feel my balls filling and knew I wouldn't be able to hold back long, and I started to shake as Celina kept up her unrelenting attack on my cock with her mouth. Rachel moved her face away from mine and quickly replaced her mouth with one of her nipples, pulling my mouth onto it, her movements commanding. I took her breast in my mouth and sucked hard, feeling her erect nipple harden and her whole body stiffen with pleasure. Just then, Celina jammed my entire cock into her mouth, and I could feel her gag just slightly. I was going – my hand abandoned her breast and grabbed the back of her head, holding it in place as she deep throated my cock, still gagging just a little. Her hand gently squeezed my balls and sent me over the edge. My hand convulsed in her hair and she gulped my cock, Rachel moaning loudly as I bit down hard on her breast.

I came as hard as I ever have, feeling myself explode, my balls convulsively emptying, feeling my seed racing through my cock, impatient to escape. Celina grabbed my ass and held my cock firmly in her mouth as I spurted my cream into her. Ohmigod it felt like a lot, and she was taking it all. Stream after stream went pulsing into her eagerly waiting mouth. I felt Rachel separate herself from me and move to watch Celina as took jet after jet of my cum into her mouth, feeling her rolling her tongue on my cock as I came.

I felt a blast of cold air on my cock as her mouth moved off of me and tilted to the side, toward Rachel. I saw Rachel's eyes burning as she lowered her mouth onto Celina's, forcing Celina's mouth open with her tongue, positioning Celina on top so gravity would work for her. I saw Celina's mouth open, my cum filling her, and Rachel dove in with her tongue, greedily licking up all of my cum, mixed with Celina's saliva, that she could, loudly slurping. I was transfixed – I had been part of this before, but I had never seen someone go after it so hard.

Rachel had pulled Cellina's mouth off my cock before I had finished spurting, and the last few ropes of white seed now decorated Celina's raven blue-black hair and neck. She and Rachel were kissing hard, and it looked like they were passing all the fluids back and forth. I saw Rachel take a big swallow and close Celina's mouth. In turn, Celina swallowed and I could hear and feel her groan as all of our mixed juices went down her throat.

I was still shaking as the two girls kissed each other slowly, and watched as Rachel rubbed the cum strands on Celina's hair further into her hair. They both smiled widely as they looked over at me, seeing the effect they had.

Celina giggled again and asked, " So was that pretty good, teacher? What would you give me?"

I was still shaking but starting to regain control of myself. I made a show of pondering as they both watched. "Probably an A minus, only because I felt your teeth a couple of times and because you didn't catch all of me – unless that was part of your plan," I said, looking at Rachel with a raised eyebrow.

Celina seemed pleased – "Not exactly, but it worked out well, don't you think?" she asked, as she twirled the bits of hair that Rachel had massaged my cum into.

I could only nod. "That was . . . unbelievable. I'm still shaking. And we still have a creampie to go . . . " I said as I looked directly into Celina's deep brown eyes. I reached over to kiss her, getting just a taste of my cum mixed with her and Rachel's saliva. Her eyes flared as I said it, brightening at "creampie." Even as drained as I was, I felt my cock twitch just a bit at her reaction.

I reached for another bottle of gatorade and drained it – I never needed it more.

Rachel had lit up as well when I said we had another creampie to make. She said softly, "Is that the one I get to eat?"

Celina and I looked at each other and then at Rachel with total lust. Celina just breathed "yes" to Rachel, her cheeks flushing brightly.

Rachel lay back down, her head on a pillow. "Mmmmm . . . I am so hungry," she said, staring pointedly at me as her hand almost unconsciously went to her still-drenched pink slit. It's a bit late in the game to be describing her, but Rachel was gorgeous, just in a different way than Celina. Rachel wasn't quite as lean as Celina, though still petite. At about 5'6", she was shorter then Celina but still taller than average. She had rich brown hair with a hint of auburn. She had good size breasts that were more conventionally shaped than Celina – Rachel's were full and round while still being taut – one of the perks of youth! Her skin was very fair and soft. She was also nicely proportioned – where Celina's legs were longer than her torso, Rachel's were perfectly sized for her height. I've mentioned her sex before – it was totally hairless, and when I had asked she had replied matter-of-factly that she had a Brazilian done regularly. Her clit wasn't as big as Celina's, but it seemed to pop more – probably due to the complete lack of hair. Her slit was a darker pink than was Celina's, and her scent just a touch muskier.

Rachel's legs were just a bit bigger than Celina's, which explained the strength of her grip when I'd been fucking her earlier. They looked great. All in all, she was very pretty, even if she didn't give me that "I have to fuck you NOW" bit that Celina did. In point of fact, Rachel had the more classic female form.

It occurred to me that I had yet to taste Rachel – that might be a good way to get us started on next creampie adventure. I already knew it would be my last orgasm of the evening – no, wait, morning. It was already 4:15! And I had thought it was around midnight. Wow. I wasn't even tired, and the girls didn't seem to be either. Amazing what outrageous sexual tension and adrenaline can do!

We had all been just sitting on the bed, Rachel lightly and absentmindedly playing with her pussy lips, when Celina reached for me and nuzzled my ear. "Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me now. Rachel's hungry . . . and I need your cock in my sloppy cunt and to feel her sucking your cum out of me."

My eyes widened a bit as she talked. I felt my cock hardening, and harden even faster as Rachel took it in her hand and squeezed. I felt Rachel moving, felt her breath on the tip of my cock, and felt her take my entire cock into her mouth in one motion. How she did it, I have no idea, but god it was amazing. I looked at Celina, who nodded down to Rachel with a smile on her lips. I moved so that I could straddle Rachel, who never let my cock out of her mouth (throat?), and sucked me with gusto. I lowered my mouth to her stomach and kissed my way to her sex, her lovely dark pink slit glistening.

I used two fingers to spread her lips apart, exposing her clit, and slowly lowered my tongue to her. As she felt my breath on her pussy I felt her seal her lips on my cock and suck hard, not letting up as my tongue danced over her clit, into her folds, exploring, letting my teeth graze her, taking her into my mouth, biting down gently, feeling her freeze and grasp my cock even harder with her mouth, her tongue in turn sliding up and down my shaft, to the tip, lasciviously licking me, taking the drops of precum I knew must be there as I felt the pressure build in my balls.

I felt movement next to us and sensed Celina watching Rachel taking my whole cock deep in her throat, sliding me in and out of her mouth, her tongue always flicking, always working . . . As I lost myself in licking and tonguing and eating Rachel's sloshing, sloppy, wet young cunt, I felt Celina move again, and felt her presence next to me, watching as I devoured Rachel's pussy. I felt Celina inhale sharply as Rachel managed to find her clit with a finger and start to rub, and I could feel Celina stiffen as Rachel found a rhythm, sucking my cock deep in her mouth while diddling Celina's twat with her fingers.

There was no way I was going to last long with all this going on, and lifted myself off of Rachel's glorious and sopping pussy, pulling my drenched cock out of her mouth, feeling her disappointment and understanding. I moved my mouth to Celina's and kissed her gently, feeling her tingle as she tasted Rachel's pussy juices all over my lips and tongue. I kept kissing her as I pushed her on to her back, my hands now everywhere on her, squeezing her gorgeous tits, flicking down to the small black mound standing watch on her pussy, down the inside of her thighs, back up to her bright pink slit, kissing her the whole time, my body wild with desire for her. I felt her hands on my back, reaching for me, pulling me onto her, my fingers sliding inside her, twirling, feeling her g-spot, rubbing, pulling . . .

She rolled on her back, her legs spreading wide for me, her glorious pussy in full view. I heard a gasp and knew Rachel was right there, watching. One of Celina's hands found my cock, still sopping from Rachel's blowjob, and pulled me toward her slit. I climbed on top of her, letting my cock run up and down over her slit, seeing her juices starting to drip in anticipation, her legs spread wide, her eyes imploring me to just fuck her.

I put the tip of my cock on the entrance to her cunt. No slow games this time – I pushed off the foot of my bed and buried my cock in her sloppy cunt, pulling out to slam into her again and again, her legs locked around mine, her pussy pulling me in deeper and deeper, her eyes smiling, challenging, her hands and rose painted nails digging in to my ass, holding my cock deep inside.

"That's right, Tom, fuck me. Fuck my cunt, fuck that wet sloppy cunt with your big fat cock. You need to fuck your fuck bitch, your cum slut . . . " She was hissing at me, telling me to go harder, deeper, faster . . .

I slammed my cock in and out, in and out of her absolutely glorious tight snatch, feeling her squeezing, spasming on my cock, drenching me with her fluids.

"Is this what you want, my little fuck bitch cum slut? You want my cock to pound your nasty cunt and fill you with hot seed so your friend here can suck it out of your hot snatch? Is that what you want? Is it? Is it? Tell me!" I commanded.