Teaching Celina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes . . . fuck me . . .fuck my sopping cunt . . . it is all yours . . . I want to feel you explode inside me again . . . "

We had both almost forgotten that Rachel was on the bed, but she was watching wide-eyed as Celina and I fucked each other and talked to each other. I felt her move up to Celina and whisper in her ear as Celina was squeezing my cock deep in her cunt, feeling her squeeze even harder as I kept plowing into her, feeling her orgasm starting to build, feeling my balls starting to fill . . .

I felt Rachel move again and felt her breath on my ear and her tits on my body. "Fuck her, Tom. Fuck her as hard as you can – make her scream. Make her scream and fill that nasty little cunt with your cum, just like you did to me. I'm hungry for her cunt . . . "

She almost sent me over the edge, and I know Celina could feel my cock twitching and seemingly expand as Rachel whispered in my ear.

I moved one hand to Rachel's hair and pulled it hard, her eyes shining, her whole body glowing, her tits painfully erect. "I'm going to fuck her just like I did you, and fill her with my cum. And then you're going to take your nasty young mouth and suck all my cum out of her dirty soaked snatch . . . "

Rachel went wild with excitement, and I reached and crushed one of her nipples, turning her face red. I buried my cock in Celina and held it there, reaching for Rachel's body with both hands, moving her, lifting her so that her snatch was not directly over Celina's hungry mouth, forcing her down on to Celina's waiting tongue.

"Be careful what you ask for, little girl, because you're going to be my second fuck bitch if you're not careful . . . Rachel's body shook as Celina took her sex in her mouth and sucked, using one hand to hold Rachel down so she could suck her while the other stayed on my hip, digging in to keep my cock deep inside her.

Rachel looked at me challengingly. "Think so? Think you can handle two fuck bitch cum sluts at the same time?"

I reached up to her tits and crushed her nipples between my fingers, pulling her mouth to mine. "Yes. And you just became the second."

Rachel was lost in an ocean of sensation as I tortured her nipples and Celina devoured her pussy. Her eyes widened as I told her she was now the second fuck bitch, and I felt her tip over the edge, drenching Celina's mouth with her cum, her arms around my back scratching, leaving red furrows behind.

I felt Celina choke a little as Rachel came on her mouth, and felt her buck as I buried my cock in her again. I felt Celina starting to cum and my balls filled, me holding them back, slamming into Celina again, feeling her cunt spasm on my cock as she swallowed a load of Rachel's juices, dribbling down her cheeks. I felt Celina scream into Rachel's pussy, seeing Rachel raining cum on her face, and I lost all control, exploding into Celina, tearing her cunt apart with my cock as my cum blasted into her womb. I felt her shaking as she screamed obscenities into Rachel's pussy as she came hard, squeezing my cock in her cunt like I had never felt before, even last Friday, and I felt her let go, squirting cum all over my groin, it splashing on to her abs and between her legs. I felt myself rocketing spurt after spurt into her, filling her tight young cunt with my sperm, feeling her react, pulling me deeper, milking every last drop. I felt Rachel collapse and fall off of Celina, letting me see Celina's face covered in her cum for a split second before I almost blacked out at the intensity, Celina still shrieking, her pussy still squeezing my rock hard cock.

I slowly started to breathe again and took stock. My cock was still buried in Celina's peerless pussy, which was still twitching. I was bent over Celina, and saw marks where my fingers had grabbed her shoulders to pull her deeper. I could feel scratch marks on my back, with little rivulets of liquid – blood? – flowing down them. Celina slowly came back as well, her face and hair matted with Rachel's cum. I had never seen her look more beautiful, and caressed her breasts as I leaned down and kissed her tenderly, feeling her slowly respond.

"Oh god . . . holy fuck . . . " she gasped out. I kissed her forehead and smoothed her hair as best I could. I was dimly aware that we were lying in a huge puddle of cum, and that I was still inside my cum slut's pussy. Oh – right!

Rachel had recovered faster, and was watching intently. She looked greedily at Celina's pussy, still holding on to my cock, and kissed Celina gently.

She started to kiss her way down Celina's still-heaving body, stopping to nuzzle her nipples before continuing down to her stomach, where she eagerly lapped up the pools of juices that had collected there. Gently she kissed her way down to where my shaft entered Celina, slurping any liquid she could find. I slowly let my cock slide from Celina's incomparable cunt, making a variety of sloshing and slurping noises as it withdrew. While I did, Rachel kept on kissing both of us, her tongue flicking up every drop she could find.

I finally slid out of Celina completely, with a sigh from her, and saw Rachel look up at Celina, who simply nodded, her eyes brighter than I would have thought possible after the intensity of her orgasm. Rachel lowered her mouth to Celina's slit and took Celina completely into her mouth. I could see her neck muscles moving as she sucked hard on Celina's cunt. Celina just lay back and lolled, powerless to move. I could hear Rachel slurping our juices out of Celina's pussy, and it was turning me on again – incredible orgasm or not.

I moved behind Rachel, caressing her back as she sucked on her friend's pussy. I felt her get on her knees, pushing her ass in the air, and I found her drenched pussy with my hand, slipping one, then two, and finally three fingers inside her, stretching her tight little cunt. She pushed back against my fingers as she continued eating Celina, and I could see Celina's nipples hardening as her friend ate her out.

Seeing Rachel's ass in the air with three, now four, fingers in her, her pink slit oozing juices, was too much. I moved behind Rachel as Celina watched and exhaustedly nodded. Rachel knew what was coming, between my fingers withdrawing from her snatch and my moving behind her, and pushed her ass against my legs as she felt my cock on her. Amazed that I was erect again, I wasted no time and just slid my cock deep into Rachel's tight young cunt, feeling her back arch as she tried to keep eating her friend's pussy with my again engorged cock buried in her own pussy. She felt, quite simply, heavenly. Amazing pressure and wetness on my cock as I rode her doggy style, almost slipping out of her, she was so wet. There was no way I'd last long, and I didn't, but neither did she, but goddamn it, I was going to blast her young cunt with my cum one more time.

As Rachel tipped over to orgasm, my balls pulsed once again and sent streams of cum deep into her waiting and drenched young cunt. I could feel her pussy spasming, and felt incredible power that I could make her cum so hard so many times. I grabbed her hair and pulled her ear to my mouth as my cock emptied my balls deep inside her, again planting my seed deep in her womb, feeling her pussy again milking every drop.

"This is what being a fuck bitch is like. Do you like it, Rachel? Do you like feeling my cock tearing into your tight young cunt? And feeling my cum shooting inside you? Better get used to it, because we are going to fuck you all summer," I grunted at her as I held her hips against my groin and lowered my head to her ear.

In answer, she reached around for my head and pulled my hair until she could smother my mouth with hers, her tongue flicking about wildly. She slowly released me, took a deep breath, and just said, "Yes."

"Right answer," I said. Celina looked up and smiled at both of us. I gave Rachel's tight cunt a couple more thrusts and then let myself slide out of her with a whoosh as our combined cum dripped out.

Celina was panting as she watched. "That was the hottest thing I think I've ever seen," she said. "Rachel, better get used to it, because there is no way I can handle him alone. And seeing him take you from behind makes me realize what a voyeur I want to be."

I lay down next to Celina and pulled Rachel down on my other side. Turning to Celina, I said "You'll have plenty of chances to watch . . . but I am SO going to fuck you in front of a crowd and make an exhibitionist out of you. Both of you, for that matter," I said, turning to Rachel. She just smiled.

After that, we drank the rest of the water bottles in the room and drifted off to sleep, me flanked on either side by a gorgeous, nude, cum-soaked woman. It had the makings to be a spectacular summer.