Teaching Chantelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers

"Yes, Mr. Jackson, I understand that a lot of girls have them, but I've never used one."

"That's just fine. Everyone is a little nervous at times, and I think this will go just fine. You just need a little extra lesson, then you'll be set to keep going with the rest of the class. That's what I'm here for." I adjusted my chair and pretended to consult a piece of paper I had in my hands. "Now, I do need to get some background so we start at the right point. I need to be sure that you know the basics. So, you do know how to masturbate, correct? And, do you do that on a regular basis?"

"Yes, if I'm not with my boyfriend, then every day."

"Excellent," I said, pretending to mark something on my paper. "And, do you reach orgasm every time?"

"Definitely. After I first learned how, that's never been a problem for me."

"And when did you first learn to have an orgasm?"

"Hmm." She thought for a second. "I guess when I was 16?"

"OK, so you have, let's see, coming up on 10 years of experience. Do you ever have multiple orgasms? So, if you reach your first, but you keep going with stimulation, are you able to reach a second, or more? Or do you need to take a long break in between?"

"I can if I'm in the right mood. Like, maybe 3 in a row?"

"Great. And has lubrication ever been an issue for you? Dryness is something that you don't want when you are using a vibrator."

"No, not a problem."

"Great. We have lubricant if we should need it, that's something you should always have handy, just in case." I pointed to the bottle on the table.

"OK, now here's our lesson plan for today. What I'll do is demonstrate how to use these," I pointed to the vibrators, "step by step. Feel free to ask questions at any point, or give guidance about what's making sense to you, or not. We can always repeat part of what we are learning until we get it right."

I licked my lips, which were dry from talking about our plans. My hands were trembling a little too. "Now, our lesson here in the office today is how to reach orgasm with the vibrator. But later you can use it together with a partner, or in conjunction with a hand, or in the shower, or however else you might want to. Now, since you haven't used a vibrator before, do you usually use your hands to masturbate?" She nodded. "Some women use one hand, some two, do you have a normal technique, or does it vary?"

"A lot of times I use just my left hand, but sometimes I use both."

"OK. Well, as I'm demonstrating, you should feel free to participate. As you get comfortable, I'll give you a chance to use the vibrator too. There's nothing like repeated practice that makes this go more smoothly. So once you are home, you should probably practice, say, at least a few times a week to make sure the lesson sticks. Feel free to practice as often as you like, that's just a guideline."

I stood for a minute and motioned for Chantelle to lie down. "So let's see about getting started here. Please, lie down on the desk, face up, right, just like that. This is the best position for practicing. Are you comfortable? Let me know if you are cold, we have some blankets in case you need them." Chantelle got comfortable, her towel covering her from above her breasts and down almost to her knees. I sat down and pulled up my chair next to her so that I was even with her torso.

I leaned over and picked up the larger vibrator, and slid my chair up a little more. "The first thing we want to do is start with some foreplay. Are your breasts very sensitive? Do you ever touch them when you are masturbating?"

"Well, only occasionally when I'm alone, but they are sensitive during sex."

"Then that's where we're going to start. I'm going to pull down your robe a bit here to start the lesson, OK?" She nodded, biting her lip a little in anticipation. She was a little flushed (I was too). I turned the vibrator on a very low buzz, then reached up and undid the towel at the top. I folded it down, exposing her breasts. I took a deep breath, and took a very good look at her for the first time. Chantelle's areolas were pink and the size of a quarter. Her right nipple was very erect, the other just a little.

Letting out my breath, I brought the vibrator to the underside center of her left breast, saying "This might be a little cold at first, so don't jump!" Despite that, she gave a little shiver as I put the vibrator on her breast. I began to run it around her breast, moving it slowly toward the center. I soon reached her erect nipple, and ran the vibrator back and forth over it for a minute.

I shifted the vibrator to the other breast, again starting at the underside and working my way up. Before I even reached it, her left nipple was as erect as the right. "Now, so that you can compare to normal sex, I'm going to touch you as I use the vibrator. The combination can be much better than either alone." And while I continued to run the vibrator over her left nipple, I cupped her other breast and slowly slid my hand up. I took her nipple in my fingers, and rubbed over it and her areola. I switched sides, running the vibrator over her right nipple while I stroked her left breast.

After a minute of this, I had one more trick. I switched the vibrator and leaned over and took her right nipple in my mouth. Chantelle let out a breath, and reached out to put her hand behind my head. I licked around her nipple and then kissed across to the other breast. On that one, I licked one side of her nipple while I continued to hold the vibrator to the other side. Then I placed my mouth over that nipple and sucked in hard, pulling it deep into my mouth. I alternated sucking, licking, and vibrating like this for a few more minutes, and then leaned back. Chantelle's upper chest was flushed red, and she looked up at me. "What do you think?" I asked as I continued to play the vibrator across her breasts. I could tell that she was fidgeting, her legs moving slightly under the towel.

"Good." she said in a husky voice. "I like it so far."

"Great. So, are you ready for the next part of the lesson?"

She nodded hurriedly. "Definitely, I'm definitely ready."

"OK. I'm going to gradually work the vibrator down from your breasts. It's going to feel a little different at first, but at least now it's not cold!"

I continued to play with her nipple with my left hand while I began to work the vibrator down her body. I made half-circles under her breasts, then strokes towards her belly. With each stroke down, I let the vibrator push her towel out of the way on each side, like opening a robe. Reaching the bottom of her rib cage, I made circles on her belly. One side of the towel fell away, with the other side lying across her lap, just barely concealing her now. I thought I could smell her arousal as I continued to drift the vibrator up and down and around, gradually reaching further. Maybe it was my imagination. But I'd find out soon enough, the way things looked.

I lifted the vibrator up off her skin and ran it over her on top of the towel for a minute, down over her pubic area and the one thigh that was covered through the towel. Bringing it back up, I slid it under the last corner of the towel that was still covering her. I slowly pulled the towel away to reveal a small strip of pubic hair as I ran the vibrator over her skin again, down to the top of her hair. She was neatly trimmed, with hair running to the top of her slit. It looked like she was shaved further down, and I continued to look as I ran the vibrator over her hair, then out to the sides and down one thigh. I ran it back up the other leg, getting very close to her lips but not touching, and then down her thigh again. Her legs were still mostly together, and I pressed the vibrator slightly out to encourage them to open.

As she moved them a little wider, I ran the vibrator up her inner thighs, and finally over the sides of her lips. Her lips were puffy and a little red, with her inner lips peeking out. I thought I could see moisture glistening in her center, and I could definitely smell her scent now. I repeated this a few times, making a circle on the sides of her lips, on her thighs, and over the top. I gradually brought my other hand down over her belly to the top of her bikini line.

Still avoiding her clit, I placed the length of the vibrator against the length of her slit. Chantelle had been breathing in little gasps through much of this, but now I pressed a little, and she moaned softly. I started sliding the vibrator up and down, and angling it inward. This had the effect of starting to open her lips, getting the vibrator slick with her juices, and positioning the head right at her entrance.

As I ran the vibrator up and down, I began to gently rub with my other hand at the top of her slit. I slipped two fingers down her lips to the opening of her pussy, sliding them between her lips to discover that she was not just wet, but was soaking. Her clit peeked out and I ran my wet fingers back up to rub around it, bringing it all the way out of its sheathe. The vibrator was also getting slippery just from sliding between her lips, and when I finally brought the tip of it up and placed it by her clit, she moaned "Oh, God" as I held it there.

After a few more strokes up and down, I returned the vibrator to an angle where I could begin sliding it into her. I stroked her clit with the wet fingers of my left hand, and gradually worked the vibrator into her pussy with my right, stroking in and out, getting deeper each time. Not knowing quite what she liked, I didn't want to go too deep too fast, so I focused on keeping the vibrator shallow while getting it well-lubricated. After several strokes in, I pulled it out, and she first moaned "no" but then gave another husky "Oh..." when I ran it back up to clit.

As I moved the vibrator around, rubbing it over her clit along with my fingers, her breathing was becoming faster and faster. Could she be that close already? I wasn't ready for her to come yet. Keeping my fingers rubbing her clit, I ran the vibrator back up to her breasts, running over her nipples before returning to her wet opening. Dipping it in, I again ran it up her, repeating the process and getting her nipples wet with her own juices. After a final time, as I ran the vibrator back down to her pussy, I watched her bring one hand to her left breast, with her eyes half-lidded, and she rubbed her juices in and pinched her own nipple. Beautiful.

I began the sliding the vibrator deeper into her than I had before. Chantelle's eyes were closed now, but flickered open and she gasped as I pushed it in the last few inches. I began to move it in and out with deep strokes now, before pulling it out to lay it back against her clit. I rubbed over her whole slit, down almost as far as her anus. I pressed it back harder against her clit, and Chantelle began moaning more urgently, both hands now grasping her breasts, bucking her hips against it. Sensing that now was the time, I took the vibrator off her clit and slipped it back into her as deep as it would go. "Uh!" she grunted, and "yesss..." I then leaned close to her ear and whispered "One of the great things about a vibrator is that you can use it with someone as well as alone. Let me just show you one of the ways this can work with two."

With that, I moved my body down between her legs and put my mouth on her, keeping the vibrator moving in and out of her vagina. I sucked her clit between my lips and licked over it, lapping and then sucking for all I was worth. With my tongue on her clit, and the vibrator pushing into her, she pulled up her legs and then pulled my head in tight. In what seemed like just a few seconds, she exploded. Her thighs came together around my head and she convulsed as I continued to lick and hold the vibrator inside her.

She shuddered three or four times, thrashing around, until she finally released my head from her grip, pushing me away saying "Oh, no more, stop, stop." I kept my head down, giving her just an occasional gentle lick, while she recovered. Each lick elicited a new shiver, and I turned the vibrator low, but kept it inside her. Chantelle seemed content to lay there in bliss for a few minutes.

I didn't want to stop if she was really going to be able to go again soon. Keeping my hand on the vibrator to hold it buzzing gently in her, I crept up next to her to lay my head next to hers. "So what do you think?" I asked.

"That was worth the wait," she husked, still catching her breath. "And to think I can have that anytime!"

"Yes, you can. You have lots of experimenting to do while you practice your lessons at home. The mechanics won't be exactly the same without a partner, but close enough."

Lying on my side, I nuzzled down her neck as she lay there, eventually reaching her breast again. Her nipples had softened, but her upper chest was still red. I gave wide licks up the side of her breast, then from the underside up, ending at her areola. I continued to lick around her breast, moving towards the nipple, but never quite getting there. She put one hand behind my head and caressed the back of my head, encouraging me towards the center of her breast. Eventually, I placed my mouth over her whole areola and sucked gently, and I felt her nipple harden again. I went to move to the other breast, and was surprised to find that her other hand was there already, with her fingers playing gently with her other erect nipple. It had only been 5 minutes, and it looked like she was ready for a bit more stimulation again.

"I have a better way for you to use that hand. The next part of the lesson should be to learn to do this yourself." I looked up at her from her breast. I took my hand off the vibrator, which I was still holding inside her as it purred gently, and took her hand from her breast. Guiding it down her body, I brought it to the base of the vibrator. "Here, you be in charge. You can adjust the speed, and decide how to move it around."

With Chantelle's fingers under mine, we grasped the base of the vibrator and I turned it up a little. She continued turning it up, and it suddenly jumped into high gear. Chantelle gave a little squeak before she turned it back down. Then, still holding her hand, I pulled the vibrator most of the way out before pushing it back in. She got the idea, and began working it in and out. I took my hand off of hers, but kept it right there so that I could feel the vibrator sliding in and out. I reached up with my index finger and slowly rubbed her clit before returning it to the edge of her vagina.

God, this is awesome, don't let it be a dream. My cock was as hard as it had ever been in my shorts - every time we reached some new activity it seemed to grow - but I wasn't about to spoil the scene by turning my attention to it. Hopefully, waiting would eventually have its rewards.

With my hand still right on her pussy, after a few minutes Chantelle pulled the vibrator out of her and slid it up to her clit. She moved it around, finding a good spot, and when she did she gave a sigh and just held it there. Taking advantage of her vacant pussy, I slid two fingers into her. She was still very wet. I moved my fingers around until they were very wet too, then pulled them out and brought them up to her breasts. Entranced by feeling her working the vibrator in her pussy, I had neglected her breasts, but now I used my wet fingers to play with her nipples again. Her pungent scent, somehow different since her first orgasm, hit both of us as I smeared her juices on her nipple. I brought my mouth to her breast and licked it clean.

"Mmm, delicious." I whispered, and winked up at her. She just kind of looked at me, her eyes a little glazed and her attention obviously elsewhere, as she worked the vibrator in and around her pussy. I repeated my trip south once more, sliding my fingers into her, and bringing them back up. This time, I brought my fingers directly to my lips as I looked into her eyes, and then, daringly, brought one finger to her lips. She sucked it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. "You are so turned on." She nodded jerkily, still concentrating on moving the vibrator around and getting those sensations from her pussy and clit.

Wanting to watch her, and to let her have both hands free, I sat up and then slid a little further down next to her so that she wasn't holding me. Things had gotten quite warm, so I pulled my shirt off, sitting against her just in my shorts. I leaned over, right next to her hips, where I could watch her fingers and vibrator on her pussy. Chantelle's hand, no longer trapped under me, drifted to her breast and she rubbed over it, moving to the center to pinch her nipple. She then slid her hand down over her belly, past her belly button, and through her landing strip. She rubbed around her clit and then moved even further down to get her fingers wet. I was close enough to watch her dip into her vagina and then pull a wet finger back up to rub over her clit. With her other hand, she slid the vibrator back into her. After a few strokes, she pulled the vibrator out again and laid it on her clit while her other hand went back to her vagina. I could again see her fingers sliding in and her hands alternately pushing the vibrator on her clit and moving it nearby. Her breath started coming faster and faster as she held the vibrator deep inside for a minute while she rubbed her fingers on herself, and then pulled it out to hold the slippery object tight against the length of her slit.

I had leaned in as I watching, unable to resist getting the best view I could of this very personal act. Chantelle wasn't just masturbating, but was masturbating with a new toy and with my face just a foot away from her wet pussy. Her scent was intoxicating, but I resisted the urge to taste her again, concentrating instead on just memorizing every detail of what I was seeing. Her very wet slit was deep red, her lips were fully engorged and puffy, and her clit was visible under her fingers and the vibrator as she rubbed it. I did reach back up to play with one breast as I kept my eyes on the vibrator. Her nipple was rock hard as I played with it, while she was turning and moving the vibrator all over to get different sensations.

Looking up at Chantelle's face, her eyes were closed again as the rubbed her fingers and the vibrator around her clit. With her breath still getting faster and faster, she slid the vibrator into her wet pussy one last time, as deep as before, and turned it up as high as it would go. She held it there with her left hand, her right hand covering her clit and her fingers reaching down to where the vibrator was in her, transferring the vibrations from it to her hand. She was making little "ah - hnh - hnh - huh" noises in her throat and nose, almost squeaking, as her orgasm built. Her hand became frantic on her clit, and then she spasmed, her legs straightening, then contracting, as she burst out "Oh! Oh - oooh." Her legs clenched around her hands and the vibrator, and she rolled onto her side as she thrashed, bringing her leg over to capture her hands tight on her pussy. Holding her hands still there, she slowed, giving a shudder, clenching, and giving a shudder again, spasming several times.

Finally, Chantelle loosened up her legs just enough to begin pulling her hand with the vibrator out. As it slid out of her pussy, she gave one more shudder and moan, and then let it fall to the bed. Her other hand was still in the crack of her legs, and I could just see her fingers were pressed against her mound. I reached out and took the vibrator, turning it off. I put my hand on her hip, rubbing very gently, on her hip, thigh, and the side of her buttock. Gradually, her breathing slowed, and she pulled her hand from between her legs.

"Wow," I said. "That was beautiful."

Chantelle looked at me, and at her hand, stretching her sticky fingers.

BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers