Teaching Chantelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers

"How was it for you?" I asked, and she burst out laughing.

"It was awesome. I DEFINITELY like the toy you bought me!"

"It sure looked good for you from here."

Looking sheepish, Chantelle took in the fact that my head was still just a couple of feet from her pussy. "You probably had a quite a good look."

"I did, and like I said, it was beautiful!"

"Something I didn't know about you - do you like to watch?"

"Yeah, I do. I love the way you feel and look, and I think you love it too, so I love to watch you doing it."

I thought for a second. "I really haven't gotten to watch a girl that many times. It was all I could do not to dive in. But it was really important for the lesson." I grinned. "Remember, we are having lessons here, you know."

She sighed. "I think we're a little past the lesson now. But I'm glad we had it!"

"Still nervous? Think you'll have any trouble remembering what to do for homework when I'm not here?"

"No, I don't think so. Once you got me going, no problem."

"I told you! And I'm sure you'll be able to have some good thoughts to get you going again."

She laughed again. "I'm sure I will! Did you know that I like to watch too?"

"Watch men get off? No, I didn't know."

"Mostly men, but women are pretty too. Remember my high school friends?"

"Yes."

"I watched them together once. We were hanging out, it was late and we were pretty drunk. I fell asleep. But then I woke up. They'd covered me with a blanket. They must have thought I was totally passed out, because they were going at it on the couch in the same room."

"What were they doing?"

"They were on the couch in a 69, actually, not quite naked, but enough that I got a good view. I just stayed still and watched."

"Cool!"

"Yes it was!" Chantelle laughed. "I was happy they'd covered me with a blanket. I got off while they were doing it, watching them. I kept my eyes mostly closed so they wouldn't see me, and they were lost in what they were doing. At one point I thought my one friend kind of looked my way, but I'm not sure, and they didn't stop."

"You didn't go over to get in on the action?"

"That would be your fantasy, wouldn't it! I wasn't sure then that I wanted to. And neither one had ever come on to me, so I wasn't sure it would go over well even if I tried."

"Probably smart. At least you got to watch. You like seeing guys too?"

"Yeah, you're all so cute when you come; your faces always get so serious just before the end. I've only watched solo a couple of times, though."

"Well maybe you need some other lessons in that, too. Just on 'how to watch.'"

"I don't think I'll need a lesson in that!"

"We'll see, we'll see. It depends if you need to learn to keep your hands off. Something to work on."

BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers