Teaching Chantelle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my wet finger back down Chantelle's chest to her breast, wetting her nipple, before returning to her thigh. But now I reached the side zipper of her skirt and unzipped her. Her skirt fell to the floor, and she sighed. She was standing completely naked in front of her boyfriend, with another man behind her, touching her all over. I brought my left hand back to cover her breast, and I slid by other hand back to her pussy, this time not entering her, but just stroking lightly over her lips. "Tom." I said. His gaze jerked back from her pussy to me. "Tom, you should come see how wet she is. This is one very naughty girl."

Tom nodded jerkily, got up from the couch, and stumbled our way. He came to Chantelle and they shared a kiss. Then he leaned over to take a nipple in his mouth. He worked on it for a minute, then knelt down in front of her. I moved both my hands up to Chantelle's breasts, and I could see Tom run one hand up her inner thigh to her pussy. I could tell when he touched her, because she moaned in my grasp. Turning her head, she sought my mouth with hers. She grabbed my right hand on her breast with her left hand, holding me tight against her (and maintaining her balance), while her other hand went down to rest on Tom's head. Glancing down, I could see Tom staring at Chantelle's pussy while his hand moved. Chantelle was undulating in time to whatever he was doing.

I sensed more than saw Tom remove his hand from between Chantelle's thighs. I heard a disappointed sigh, but then Tom reached around Chantelle, and grabbed her buttocks to pull her towards him so he could bury his face in her cunt. She squealed and bucked. I had to imagine that he was tonguing her clit, and she moved her leg even further to the side to give him better access. I continued to work her nipples with my fingers, and alternated between trading kisses with her, and shifting my kissing to her neck and ear as she panted. She started to lean back against me, her hips wiggling forward against Tom. After a minute, I could tell she was already building up to her first climax.

I swung around to the front, still helping to hold Chantelle up by reaching around her back. I held on to her with my left hand, keeping my right hand one breast, and then I lowered my mouth to the other orb. I took her nipple into my mouth, flicking the tip lightly before really putting my lips and tongue on it to suck as hard as I could. I bathed her whole nipple and areola with the flat of my tongue before returning to her nipple. This time I took it between my teeth, very gently nibbling. This put her over the edge. She started bucking harder against Tom's face, and then half fell on him, knocking him over. I tried to lower her more gently, but she ended up pulling me down too. She was still gasping, but something about the pile of bodies and the position we were in struck us all as funny, and Tom and I started laughing.

"Oh, God, stop it, you guys." Chantelle muttered as her breathing returned to normal. We both adjusted ourselves to a slightly better position, so that Chantelle was now laying between us. We had barely made it 20 feet from the front door.

"So Tom, you see it was a hard invitation to resist."

"Yeah, I guess so."

After a minute, I put my hand on Chantelle's tummy, thinking how remarkable it was to have this naked body between me and Tom. Chantelle shivered, then she propped herself up on one elbow to look at me. "I think we should move somewhere else. And you guys have way too many clothes on." She jumped up and took a few steps, then reached out to take our hands and pull us up. Playing a bit of the vamp, she wiggled her hips at us and said "Last one upstairs is the last one to get this!" as she slapped her ass. She then turned and fled up the stairs. Tom and I glanced at each other, and then both jumped for the stairs ourselves.

That Chantelle was quite the girl.

I managed to beat Tom into the bedroom by a hair, although I had the advantage of knowing which way to turn when we got upstairs. My bedroom was pretty standard, bed in the middle, night tables and lamps, a door to the master bath.

Chantelle had thrown herself on the bed, and rolled over and struck a pose on her elbow with one knee up as we entered. I walked over to stand next to the bed, right in front of her. "Now, about these clothes..."

Chantelle reached for my belt, pulling me closer to the bed. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it to one side. I went to undo my belt, but she put her hand on mine and said "No, let me." She sat up on the edge of the bed, and taking two hands, undid my belt, then the button of my jeans. She unzipped me, brushing against my erection as she pulled down my zipper. She pushed down my jeans, and I stepped out of them, standing there in just my boxers with no doubt about my aroused state. Putting her hands on my hips, Chantelle looked up at me, and murmured in a voice too low for Tom to hear, "I've been thinking about this since... well, for a while." With that, my shorts dropped to the floor, and Chantelle leaned over to engulf my head in her mouth. She put one hand behind me, and brought the other to the base of my cock. She swirled her tongue around my head and started to take me deeper into her mouth, rubbing my balls and the base of my cock at the same time.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could sense Tom moving to the base of the bed where he could watch Chantelle swallowing me. She was pulling me in deeper than I thought she could. After a few minutes, between her mouth and the pressure at the base of my cock, I was afraid I wouldn't last long if she kept it up. "Mmm... Chantelle you may need to stop for a while. I think we have a few other things to do."

She took a final lick and released me. She looked over at Tom and crooked a finger at him. I decided to climb on the bed behind Chantelle as she started to undress Tom to give him the same treatment I'd gotten. I kneeled in close behind her and reached around to hold her breasts as she started to work on him, my hard cock pressing against her back between us. I saw that Tom had much less hair around his package than I did, although he wasn't totally bare like Chantelle, and I wondered if they played shaving games together too.

I began to tweak Chantelle's nipples as she sucked Tom. Eventually I slid one hand down towards her pussy, stroking very gently. After a couple of minutes, Tom pulled away from Chantelle too, I imagine feeling just like I had. I pulled Chantelle back onto the bed, laying her on her back and laying next to her, my erection now laying against her hip. I kissed her neck for a second, then kissed down to her right breast. Tom came and took the other one, and together we licked her breasts while my right hand wandered back down over her abdomen. "You guys are sooo good to me," I heard her say softly.

I stroked Chantelle's bare skin very lightly, down the v of her legs, over her slit, not pushing in, just running back and forth. She parted her legs for me, but I continued to tease her on the outside, just enjoying the smoothness of her skin with my fingertips. The feel of her without hair was amazing. I could feel her heat and moisture as I reached further down, even though I hadn't separated her lips. She began trying to push up as I ran my fingers over her mound, but I wouldn't give her enough pressure to be satisfying. "Please..." I heard her murmur.

We were increasing Chantelle's excitement level as we played with her and sucked her breasts, but the movement of her hips was starting to become more insistent and she started to squeeze her legs together. I moved back up to ear for a second and whispered to her, "Your skin is so smooth Chantelle. I think I'm going to have to use my tongue to find out just how smooth." She nodded urgently, and I shifted my body around to put my face by her pussy. I licked her thigh, moving my tongue toward her pussy, and she opened her legs without urging. I licked the crease between her leg and body to where I would usually have found a fuzzy patch, and it was silky smooth. I licked across the outside of her lips to the other side, then back to the top of her slit. Not even a stray hair. I knew she was ready, and so I slid my tongue down the length of her slit while reaching with my right hand to open her up. My tongue slipped between her lips. God. It was slick, and incredibly smooth, and tasted salty. I pushed my tongue into her pussy as far as it would go, and I swear I got a true mouthful of her juices. I felt her grab my head, pulling my head to her and forcing me into her deeper.

I began to run my tongue up and down, rubbing it over her clit, then pushing it into her. I slid one finger, then two, into her as I licked. I felt Chantelle take my cock in her hand as I worked my tongue over her, stroking up and down my shaft. I wasn't lubricated, so this was just play, but it felt good nevertheless. Glancing up, I saw that Tom was now kneeling by her side, and she had him in her other hand. If she wanted to feel both of us together, she's got us.

After a minute, I wanted to shift so that I could get even better access. Extracting myself from her hand, I shifted around so that I was lying between her legs, looking up at her. I pushed her legs further apart and put my entire mouth over her pussy. Now I could really push my tongue in as deeply as it would go, and I heard Chantelle cry out a little as I pushed my nose against her clit as my tongue entered her. I sucked her clit into my mouth, then ran my tongue over it, and then plunged into her again.

Looking up past her belly and breasts, I could see that Tom had moved further up. Chantelle had turned her upper body to the side, and Tom was now feeding Chantelle his cock. She had both hands on him, he had one hand still on her breast, and was holding onto the headboard for dear life with the other as he looked down at her around his cock. As he thrust forward, I could see her cheeks puffing out and contracting.

I started licking Chantelle up and down, from her clit down to her vagina. Then, after dipping in her pussy one more time, I continued down towards her ass. Not much foreplay this time like we had during the summer - this time I just wanted my tongue on her. She felt where my tongue was exploring and lifted one leg a bit to give me better access between her cheeks. Another invitation I couldn't resist. I took Chantelle's leg and hooked it over my shoulder, then lowered my mouth to where I wanted to go.

Surrounding Chantelle's anus with my lips, I commenced licking her with the flat of my tongue, feeling her ridged opening. I pointed my tongue and pushed in, feeling her yield just slightly, before returning to licking her from rear up to her clit. I returned below, continuing to lick over her while now pushing my nose into her cunt. My face was covered with her juices, and I had to turn to the side to get a breath now and again, but oh, was it worth it. I was unbelievably hard as I ate her. Don't come on the sheets was all I could think as I took advantage of the complete access she was giving me to her body.

Chantelle began to writhe under me, trying to pull her leg higher to give me more access to her ass, and alternately pulling me into her with her leg to push her pussy harder against my mouth. I was licking her everywhere - feeling the hard nub of her clit, sliding my tongue into her pussy, licking past it to her rear where I couldn't quite penetrate no matter how hard I tried... Looking up I could see her pumping Tom more rapidly in her mouth, and he had a look of intense concentration on his face as he now looked down at me working on her. I wondered if he knew I was licking her ass.

I could tell Chantelle was on the edge from this top to bottom stimulation. Giving a last lick on her asshole, I fastened my mouth to Chantelle's clit and sucked it into my mouth, flicking at it with my tongue. At the same time I brought my hand up to her, dipped one finger into her wet pussy and then put it against her anus. She was soaked from her juices and my saliva, and I knew it wouldn't take much to penetrate her. I pushed just a little, and she pushed down hard in turn, forcing my finger into her asshole. I heard another loud moan from her as I continued to slide in my finger in one motion until it was in to the hilt. Once she discovered what she liked, this girl sure did know how to get it!

Within seconds, Chantelle started spasming. I tried, but it was hard to keep my tongue on her as she thrashed under me and clenched her thighs around my head. She finally released me, and I returned my tongue to just licking her gently up and down as I pulled my finger from her ass. She continued to quiver slightly as I continued to lap at her.

Chantelle's climax and the resulting action on him must have been too much for Tom, because I heard him grunt "Can't... stop it!" and I saw him start to jerk too. He reached down to grab his cock and held it in Chantelle's mouth as I saw his body clench once, then twice, and I saw her swallowing frantically. Her mouth opened, and Tom popped out and I saw a shot of come spurt across Chantelle's face, landing on her cheek. Chantelle pulled him back into her mouth as he shuddered again. I saw her mouth working, and she gave him a final tug before he groaned and pulled away, collapsing on the bed. She reached up and rubbed his come off her cheek with her fingers, reaching over to his thigh and rubbing most of it off on him, then licking her fingers. Then she collapsed backward onto the pillow too.

Chantelle and Tom had both come, but I certainly hadn't, and my erection had only gotten harder with Chantelle's orgasm. Chantelle was lying there enjoying the slow licks I was giving her pussy, but I was hoping she could come again, and after all this I was desperate with need. I stopped licking and crawled up her. My erection was painfully obvious, and I knew she could feel it poking at the entrance to her pussy. I could feel it rubbing at her, where she was wet, and still very open. She looked up at me as I whispered.

"Chantelle - I'm ready to explode. I need to be in you." I glanced up and made eye contact with Tom. He nodded at me.

She made a little sound, and whispered, "Come on in."

With that she grabbed me and pulled me to her. I reached down to move my cock to get the angle right, and pushed.

Ohhh, she was still soaking. I sank in almost to the hilt in one push. I couldn't believe how smooth Chantelle felt as I slid home. I pulled back just a little, pushed once more, and I really was all the way in. Hot, wet... I almost came right there, but managed not to. I saw Chantelle's eyes widen as I pushed in, and she whimpered a little as I penetrated her. I knew Tom was there, watching me push into his girlfriend, but at the moment I just didn't care. There was no way not to enjoy where I was.

I began to move in and out, slowly at first, just enjoying the sensation of being inside her. Her lips sought mine, and then she was past them to my ear, where I could hear her making little breathy sounds. On the downstroke, I pushed hard against her where our bodies met, twisting and grinding just a little on her clit. She made a little "Oh!" noise the first time I did this, and I continued to push tight against her every 3rd or 4th stroke. I began to pull a little further out before thrusting in, and her breathing became a little deeper.

"Can you make it again?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm, oh yeah, not long." she whispered back. I continued to stroke in and out of her, and sped up a little. She was so wet... and thinking about that, I knew I wasn't going to last either.

"I'm so close," I whispered.

"Go ahead, now, now... Come in me, Dave, in... me..." She was panting too. I felt her muscles contract around my cock, and that was it. I felt my cock pulse, and I came, spurting inside of her. I came, and came, and felt it get even hotter and wetter as my semen flooded her pussy, leading me to have an even bigger final contraction. Chantelle was over the edge too, and I felt her legs wrap around me as I felt her walls squeeze around me. I heard her murmur "Oh... oh... yes..." as we gave a final movement against each other, and then I collapsed on top of her, panting. We just lay there for a minute.

After a minute, I was able to move again, and I raised myself up on my elbows, allowing her to breathe a little better. I gave her small kisses, and after another minute, I flopped over to lie by her side. We both looked over at Tom, who was sitting on the other side of Chantelle, watching. He had gotten erect again. Chantelle reached out to it. "Enjoy the show?"

"Not half as much as you." He leaned down and gave Chantelle a kiss, and then looked at me. "Good one. Secret technique?"

I laughed. "No, just a good effort. I think the secret technique for this one is to have two studs in her bed!"

Chantelle looked around the room. "Studs? Really? Where?"

"Oh, shut up, you!" I commenced tickling Chantelle's ribs; seeing what I was doing, Tom joined on the other side, she curled up in a ball and in short order we had her yelling "I take it back, I take it back!" We let her collapse back to the bed. She made a long, catlike stretch, pushing her breasts, then hips, up at the sky as she did, ending up with her arms lying up over her head. Tom and I lay down on either side of her again for a few minutes.

Seeing her stretch led me to place my hand on her belly, running it up under her breast. I began to stroke her nipple idly. It hadn't been soft for long, and I rubbed over it, it came to attention again. I moved my hand to the opposite side, making small circles on that side, watching the skin of her areola wrinkle and tighten as her nipple responded. I leaned over to give a small lick with the tip of my tongue on the nipple I could reach.

Chantelle rolled onto her side to present me both breasts, trying to lift one up to me with her hand. Sensing that they might like some extra attention, I slid down the bed so that my mouth was even with her breasts. My head was on the bed, and I stuck out my tongue, wiggling it to give her the idea that I was ready. She began to feed me her breast, first teasing me by putting it just close enough for me to lick the tip of her nipple, then gradually moving in so that I could get more and more in my mouth. When I couldn't fit any more, she pulled back and gave me her other one. I just lay there and pretended I was nursing, sucking and licking, and pulling her into my mouth with as much suction as I could muster. A couple of times I nipped at her with my teeth, causing her to jump a little.

As I nursed at Chantelle's breasts, Tom started to give her pussy some attention. I felt him reach around her, bumping into my erection in the process, and he reached her upper leg to pull it up. This allowed him access to her from the rear, and he began to stroke her pussy. I continued to suck one of Chantelle's nipples while playing with the other one. I felt her shiver; glancing up, her eyes were closed, and glancing down I saw Tom's fingers disappearing into her. I saw him pull out and rub over her clit, then put his fingers back in her again.

I had a free hand, and I brought it to my mouth to get wet and then down to her pussy as well. Now Tom could continue to push his fingers in and out of her while I rubbed her clit. Chantelle started to moan. I don't know if she knew that it was both of us playing with her, but she was certainly enjoying it. I could feel Tom's fingers moving in and out of Chantelle, occasionally bumping into my fingers on her clit.

Chantelle's began to move her hips back and forth between us as we stroked and fingered her. I felt Tom shift on the bed, and then his fingers withdrew from her. What's he doing? Glancing down, I saw Tom pull Chantelle's upper leg up higher, and then his cock came into view. He slid his cock along the length of her slit a couple of times, brushing against my hand once, and then he found the right spot and slid his cock into her wet pussy. Chantelle gave a grunt as he pushed in. Tom took a couple of strokes to get all the way in, then commenced a steady rhythm in and out of her.