Teaching Chantelle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had paused my activity while I waited for Tom to get situated. Now I returned my fingers to her pussy, rubbing over her clit and the top of her mound. When I put my fingers on her clit, reaching down towards her pussy, I could feel Tom moving in and out, the base of his cock rubbing against my fingers when we were both at a particular spot. I felt myself becoming harder at the feel of Tom moving in and out, coupled with the feel of her clit. I was enjoying this. What's going on, I feel Tom and I'm getting harder?

I was a bit conflicted about what was going on. Chantelle was obviously enjoying the action of Tom in her pussy and my fingers on her clit and my mouth at her nipples. At the same time, it was a bit strange to be touching Tom, even inadvertently. And then I wondered: well, they invited me, and this seemed to be a night for exploring, so should I just go with it? I wasn't sure if I'd ever want to do this again, but was there something more I could do that would help both of them out? Is this the most I can do for Tom?

By now, Tom must have been able to feel my hand when he thrust fully into Chantelle. But he was making no move to pull back. I tried to think about what he might be feeling and what he might like. I know when I am fucking a girl from the back, I like having her reach down to finger her own clit and stroke my balls. Well, I was in the way and there was no way for Chantelle to reach Tom, and I was already stroking her. That left just one issue, and solution I could come up with. I wonder what he'd do if... Making a decision, I reached out and touched Tom's balls. I'd never done this before with anyone other than me, and I was a little tentative. But I quickly realized they were no different than mine, and after a moment I cupped them like I'd had my girlfriends do to me. He gave out a little grunt of surprise, but he didn't stop thrusting. I continued to rub him. He apparently trimmed a bit with Chantelle, because his balls were fuzzy, but with no long hairs.

I continued to rub Tom's balls, but was careful not to neglect Chantelle's clit. I realized after couple of minutes that I was staring down to where my hand was on her pussy and his balls, and had stopped sucking her breasts. I looked up to find that Chantelle had opened her eyes and was looking down at me and my hand.

"Dave," she whispered. "Are you rubbing Tom?"

I looked in her eyes and swallowed. "Yes."

"Oohhh, God, that's so hot." She shuddered as she heard me. "Oh, please, keep going, touch him. Touch my boyfriend's cock. And touch me." She sounded like she was playing out a fantasy verbally, watching the reality of it as it came true. I obliged, rubbing her clit and returning to his balls. Since he was busy thrusting in Chantelle, I didn't think Tom would want a handjob, so I didn't try to grab his dick. But when he pulled back, my hand on Chantelle's clit was right there, and pressed against the base of his slick shaft as it emerged.

"Tom? Tom?" Chantelle turned a little back toward Tom. "Baby, I know Dave is touching you. That's hot Tom. Reach around me, touch him too." Chantelle could see my very erect cock pushing up against my belly. Tom reached around her hip, and tentatively reached out toward me. I looked at him and nodded. "Come on Tom, do it, touch his cock," Chantelle murmured. Slowly, Tom put his hand on my cock. I jumped at his touch. He took it in his hand, and began stroking up and down. His hand was larger than Chantelle's or mine, and the sensation was a bit different. Chantelle was looking down and made a little hiss that sounded like "yess..." Her eyes were wide as she watched Tom wrap his hand around me. "Oh, that's good honey, rub his cock for me. Good boy!" Tom gave a few strokes up and down. It wasn't going to get me off, but it wasn't bad. I let him keep rubbing me, angling my hips a little to point further up.

Chantelle began to breathe much faster as she continued to keep her eyes on his hand and my cock, muttering encouragement to us. I rubbed her a little faster. She began moaning louder, and faster, and I tried to keep a thumb on her clit as I held my hand on his balls. Tom began to thrust faster into Chantelle, his hand still on my cock. I increased the speed on her clit, then returned my hand to Tom's balls. He began to thrust madly, and he released me to grab her hip.

I could feel Tom's balls tighten, and then he groaned and gave a deep thrust into her as he came. His body shook, trying to push deeper as I sensed him shoot his load. Chantelle came at the same time, rocking back against Tom. I returned my attention to Chantelle, grasping the upper lips of her pussy and squeezing them together over her clit, then releasing them and sliding my finger into the top of her slit to be right on her clit. I put hard pressure on her clit now as I rubbed, and this put her over the edge. With Tom's cock still in her creamy pussy, she started to spasm as well, pushing hard against my hand. She pulled her legs together, forcing me to stop rubbing her, and actually pushing Tom out of her. She moaned as he pulled further away, but then relaxed.

Tom and Chantelle both came down slowly. "Dave, that made me so hot," murmured Chantelle, pulling me back up to give me a kiss.

"I could tell," I whispered back.

My cock was still hard, and Chantelle could feel it pressed against her. She reached down to take it, idly stroking it as her breathing slowed. After a minute, she asked "What do you want now, Dave?" She kissed me again, harder.

In answer, I put my hand on Chantelle's head and pulled her down towards my cock. "I think you can figure out something I'd enjoy."

"Mm, OK. I can definitely make you enjoy this." Chantelle twisted around and moved down, and rolled me onto my back with my cock pointing skyward. She started with long licks up my shaft, then slowly engulfed me in her mouth, lowering herself on me until her hair was tickling my belly. "Uh," I grunted as I felt myself hit the back of her throat. She brought two hands to bear, one on my cock, just under her mouth, the other on my balls. She began bobbing up and down on my cock, stroking it with her now-wet hand when she was concentrating her energy at the top of it, and then taking all of me in her mouth again. Just as I had with Tom, she massaged my balls gently. But then she went further, sliding her hand further down over my balls until I felt her finger tickle the ridge running from my balls back to my asshole. I grunted, and pulled my leg up a bit to offer her access if she wanted it. And she did, bringing her finger up to rub over my dripping cock, and then returning it to rub over my rear entrance. (Did you think about inserting Tom into this scene, too?)

Chantelle continued to work on my hard cock with her mouth. But she began to push her finger more insistently at my asshole. I relaxed, trying to enjoy the sensations on my cock, and to let her in. She continued to tease at my entrance, just pushing in a little and then pulling out again. It felt great, and I began pushing back as she entered me. She got the hint, and pushed deeper into me. "Ohhhh," I groaned as she finally penetrated all the way.

I could feel my orgasm building, fueled by the pressure of Chantelle's finger in my ass. She could tell too, and began rubbing my cock harder as she simultaneously wiggled her finger. She deep-throated me once more, and I thrust upward and exploded in her mouth.

As my spasms subsided, I saw Chantelle swallow, and lick her lips. "Mmm," she said, "Different than Tom. Still tasty."

"Uh, OK." I said. What else do you say when a beautiful girl tells you that you taste different from her boyfriend?

"She does give a great blowjob, doesn't she?" remarked Tom. I'd almost forgotten he was there.

"She sure does. Like we agreed, she's a special girl!"

Tom got up, saying he had to go answer the call of nature, and Chantelle and I just lay back with our eyes closed, resting and snuggling just a little. After a minute she excused herself too. I lay on the bed and relaxed, thinking about the evening so far... and what was still coming.

--------------------------------

I opened my eyes a short time later when I felt the bed shift with Tom and Chantelle getting back in. Chantelle kind of draped herself over me, and Tom snuggled up to her from behind. "Mmm. Thanks for having us over, Dave."

"My pleasure. LIterally. Don't tell me you two have to go now?" She laughed.

"No, not a chance! I hope we can stay for a long, long time. We have all night." We lay there for a few minutes in a pile of naked flesh. Chantelle's breast was pressed against my chest, and she swung her leg partly over top of my thighs, just touching my cock. I could feel her warm pussy pressed against my leg.

"Well, I sure won't kick you out."

"Good. I'm not sure I could move easily right now. And maybe if we stay, you can help out some more."

"I love to be helpful!"

"I know you love it, and I appreciate it.

"Awww." Chantelle's leg over mine and the feel of her skin had started to wake me up, and I could feel an erection just starting to grow again slightly. Tom's hand was running along Chantelle's side as he spooned up to her. A little self-conscious this time with Tom so close behind her, I leaned over to give her just a small kiss. "Mmm, minty." Her tongue flashed out to meet mine, and we exchanged French kisses for a couple of minutes. Chantelle reached down and held my penis with her hand, feeling it as it hardened.

"Hey, uh, save some of that for me too?" we heard Tom ask. Chantelle and I broke our lip lock, and she flipped over to face Tom.

"There's always some saved for you." And just as if she hadn't been kissing me a few seconds earlier, Chantelle's mouth was busy on Tom's. Easy come, easy go. I amused myself by running my fingers down Chantelle's side now, from under her arm to her hip, and as far down her thigh as I could easily reach. She shivered as I ran them over her rib cage. I ran them back up over her buttocks and side, and then down her spine. The strokes were light, just enough to remind her that I was there. I could see that Chantelle's hand had gone to Tom's cock, as it had for mine, and she was stroking him as they kissed. Things were starting to heat up again.

I didn't interrupt Chantelle and Tom. Instead, I started to concentrate on my fingers circling in towards Chantelle's ass and pussy from the back. I slid my hand past her hip, then back up barely touching the side of her buttock, then down over one smooth, rounded ass cheek, and then back up closer to her crack. She was starting to rub herself against Tom, and had thrown her right leg over him, opening her up a bit from behind. After a final circle around her hip and buttock, I ran my fingers slowly down her butt crack and across her anus to barely touch the back of her pussy. I stroked her very lightly, slowly working in until her lips separated. Sliding my fingers through, I could feel that she was wet again (still?). I slid one finger inside her, while the rest of my hand pressed against her butt, helping her rub against Tom. "Mmm...."

I worked a second finger into Chantelle. Then I heard Tom whisper something to Chantelle, and she rolled back over just a little to whisper to me in turn, "Tom wants another turn."

I grumbled something incomprehensible, but withdrew my fingers from her pussy. Chantelle slid over on top of Tom and sat up astride him, then lowered herself onto his cock. She started moving up and down on him, slowly. I kneeled and took one of Chantelle's nipples in my mouth. Tom's hand was busy at her other breast, and I straightened so I could kiss her again. I played with her wet nipple with my hand while we kissed, my cock poking at her hip. Chantelle started stroking my cock, and I could feel it getting a little slippery as my pre-cum leaked and she spread it out on me. I kissed Chantelle again and brought my hand back to her hard nipple as I felt my cock begin to slide smoothly through her hand. She continued stroking me with her hand as she developed a rhythm moving up and down on Tom. Tom was thrusting his hips up and down with her as well, but we were able to remain enough in sync. The sensation of sliding through Chantelle's slippery hand, rubbing against her hip, was sensational.

After a bit, Chantelle said "Need to move" and lay down on top of Tom. I shifted to look from behind, and I could now see Tom's cock going in and out of Chantelle's pussy, with her pretty asshole blinking above that. I could see Tom stretching Chantelle, her lips clinging to him as he pulled back. Hmm, yummy, I thought. This would be the way for her to get both of us, and she did say everything. I continued to watch her ass move up and down, and I could see her anus pushing in and out as Tom's cock went in and out of her pussy. I leaned over, running my tongue down Chantelle's crack toward her anus. With the movement going on and the angle, I couldn't quite get reliably to her lovely rosebud, although I did get in a couple of licks in passing. Chantelle did make an "mmm" noise when she felt my tongue those couple of times, which I took as a welcome.

I leaned over to open the drawer on the night table. I pulled out a bottle of lube and shifted back behind Chantelle. I poured a little bit onto Chantelle's lovely ass, watching it drip down onto her asshole. Putting more on my fingers, I began to rub it into her. I rubbed with the flat of my fingers at first, getting her very slick, all over, delighting in the feel of her opening. She slowed down to allow me to rub her, and she turned and looked over her shoulder to murmur, "That feels nice." Well, that was definitely the point.

Once she was thoroughly slippery, I slowly pushed my index finger into her ass as she held still, just holding Tom in her pussy. I could feel her relax as I pushed in past one knuckle, to two. I began twirling my finger, and she resumed her strokes up and down Tom. After a minute I pulled my index finger out and replaced it with my middle finger, pushing in as deeply as I could. I swear I could feel Tom moving inside her through the walls of her pussy and ass - I could really feel him fucking her.

After dripping a little more lube on her ass and my hand, I began to work both of my fingers in together. She was tight enough to resist this, and I spent more time just probing at her entrance before trying to enter her. She moaned louder when I began to gradually push in. Push, pause, wiggle; push, pause wiggle. Before long both fingers were in all the way, and I began moving them in and out at a bit of a regular pace. I felt her gradually relaxing as she got used to the feeling, and soon she was bouncing on Tom again, with my fingers in her ass.

Speaking of Tom... "Does Tom know what I'm doing to you?" I leaned over and spoke softly in Chantelle's ear. They both answered.

"Yesss..."

"Yeah, I can feel you Dave, I can feel you in her ass. And she loves it."

OK then, we're all enjoying the same page still. I continued to move two fingers around in Chantelle's ass. After another minute, I thought she was ready. I moved back, and pushed Tom and Chantelle's legs apart so that I could kneel between them. Still keeping my fingers in her (I never wanted to lose that warm connection), I poured a little more lube around my fingers, and dripped some more onto my cock, spreading it out with my hand. I was super hard, and just like Chantelle had, I couldn't resist a couple of strokes that felt really good as I moved my hand on my cock.

I pulled my fingers out of Chantelle then, and I moved up close to them. I murmured "Hold still for a minute," and I then positioned the head of my cock at Chantelle's anus. It was now reddish and wet, stretched by my fingers, and I thought it was ready for more. Tom was still inside Chantelle's pussy, and he held onto her hips. I pressed in just a little, and heard Chantelle's intake of breath. I paused, then slowly, slowly started pushing the head of my cock into her opening. "Relax, Chantelle, relax," I murmured, and pulled back before pushing again. I felt her muscle relax and she pushed back slightly. The head of my cock popped in to an "Oh!" from Chantelle, and I held myself very still as she adjusted. "Oh, shit... wait... oh..." After a minute, I felt her begin to move again, and I pushed forward an inch. I then pulled back. "Just move when you are ready." I murmured.

Chantelle began to gradually push herself back onto me, saying "Uh... Oh... Uh..." each time I went deeper. Tom was still in her, so she couldn't move far, and after she worked back an inch, I'd push her back forward. When I was halfway in, I pulled almost out, then slid it back, eliciting another gasp. Even going slow, it didn't take very long for Chantelle to take me in all the way. Chantelle's ass felt different than her pussy, and tighter around the base of my cock. But it was just as warm and wet, and it felt awesome even to just make small movements while she adjusted to the feel of both Tom and me buried in her.

After a bit, I started to move with a bit more rhythm. Gradually, we reached the point where I was able to stroke in and out of Chantelle's ass just like her pussy. Tom started moving again too, and like with my fingers, I swore I could feel his cock through her walls. I definitely knew when we were both in deep, with a tighter feel around my cock then, and when he was out. Chantelle grunted each time we hit a stroke and ended up deep in her at the same time. At first we didn't have much of a rhythm, so we just fucked her independently. Then we managed to get a pattern where we would go in and out at alternate times. This fell apart as Chantelle started moving faster, and so we both continued to just move at our whim.

The times when we were both in her deeply at the same time seemed to push Chantelle towards new heights. Once, when we were all just resting for a few seconds, I heard her mutter "God, I feel so full." She began grunting - there was no other word for it - in time with our thrusts this way. I could see that Tom's face was sweaty and flushed underneath her as she alternately devoured his mouth with hers and placed it on his shoulder as she panted. I heard her start to say "Oh God... Oh God... Oh... Ohhh... Deep.... please..." Her vocals got me going as well, and Tom and I both sped up just a bit as she writhed in between us, grinding down on Tom as we went in and out.

"Oh... come... Both... come in me... I'm there... Oh, I'm there..." I heard Tom groan and then stiffen, thrusting hard up into Chantelle. This was it. Chantelle started to buck on top of Tom, and I sank as deeply into her as I could and then started to shoot my own load deep into her ass. "OHHH GOD...." she gasped. I could only imagine what she was feeling as I felt her anus tighten on me, and I imagined that she was squeezing Tom for all she was worth too. Chantelle thrashed between us, making incomprehensible noises through her own orgasm as we continued to pump our come into her. I felt like I pulsed a dozen times (but who's counting), then my stamina gave out and I collapsed across Chantelle's back.

Chantelle was still pushing up into Tom, but more slowly, as we both softened. She gave a little "ooh" when I pulled it out and her ass made a soft sucking sound, and collapsed on the bed next to them. Chantelle rolled off Tom as well, curling up a little with her legs pressed together as her body continued to shake. I spooned up to her, holding her to me, as Tom did the same on the other side. Gradually she settled down, kissed Tom and then turned her head my way to kiss me.

"Oh, God, thank you," she said to no one in particular. "It's like... I can still feel you. Wow."

There was no need to reply, and we lay there in a pile for a while. Then Chantelle stirred. "You guys left me quite a mess. I'll be back." She scooted off the bed and rushed off to the master bathroom.