Teaching Chantelle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess we'd better do the same." I showed Tom the guest bath down the hall, which had towels and such, and dug up a couple of new toothbrushes. When he was done, I got washed up too. When I returned, I got under the covers, and we lay waiting for Chantelle.

It took her a few more minutes, and when she returned I asked if everything was OK.

"Yeah, just a little sensitive. And full." She blushed, and climbed into bed next to me. Tom climbed in on the other side of Chantelle. We glanced at how late it was on the clock. "Can we stay overnight?" Chantelle asked.

"Nothing to do tomorrow. So sure."

She wiggled against me. "Nothing to do tomorrow?"

And they are here for 2 more days. Hmm. "When you put it that way... I'll bet we can find something to do. Tomorrow."

-----------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up spooned against Chantelle, who in turn was spooned up against Tom. We'd all slept naked. Chantelle's warm ass was snuggled up against my cock and my hand was around her on her breast and trapped against Tom. As I became aware of what I was holding, I wiggled my fingers and felt her nipple became slightly hard even though she was still asleep. My cock was at half-mast against her. I lay there for a few minutes as I woke up fully, enjoying the feeling of being pressed up against Chantelle.

Before trying to start something, I had to pee, and needed a shower. Padding to the master bathroom, I took care of the basics, then turned on the shower. My bathroom had been redone by the previous owner, and had an oversize shower was bigger than any one person would need. It came equipped with a handheld shower massager, which I knew Chantelle would like if she got in here. The shower also had a nice little ledge that could be convenient for a lot of things.

Getting in, I just stood in the water for a few minutes, letting it run over me, trying to wake up as the steam built up. Then I heard a noise, and peeked out to find Chantelle standing in the bathroom naked.

"You're up early."

"Not that early. I think I was just done sleeping. But it was a good night's sleep!" She came over and offered me a small kiss. "Can I join you?"

"Come on in when you're ready." I left the door open while Chantelle brushed her teeth. Then, without a hint of modesty, she sat down on the toilet to pee. She saw me watching her, and smiled a little, making no effort to cover herself. At this strangely erotic sight, my cock rose again and quickly reached its full length. When she was done, Chantelle zipped over to hop in with me.

"It's cold out there! Much nicer in here."

"Definitely warm in here." Chantelle put her arms around me and we shared a kiss, my erection pressing into her abdomen.

"Down boy! Let's see about getting cleaned up here."

We took some time and worked on washing every inch of each other's body. I started by washing her breasts and body from the back, pressed up against her ass and reaching around to soap her up. I let my fingers linger on her nipples, and they came to a point as I rubbed my hands over her. After lathering the shampoo in her hair, I ran my hands further down her body. She put one leg up on the ledge, giving me access to rinse her most intimate areas, and I ran a handful of suds over her mound, and back to her ass.

"Careful, I'm a little bit tender back there this morning."

"Hopefully in a good way?"

"Oh, yeah." She put her leg down and turned to face me, giving me a deep kiss and then grasping my cock in her hand. "Now let's get you clean." She lathered me up too, paying special attention to my cock and balls, and lathering up my ass too.

We both rinsed, and then Chantelle said "I may not be all the way clean. Give me a hand?" Standing out of the spray, Chantelle squirted some of shower gel on my hands, and hers. She made a show of rubbing it into her breasts, and said "Mm!" as I saw her nipples poke between her fingers. I rubbed the gel onto her back, down over her bum, and then I kneeled in front of her to put it on her legs. I guided one of her legs up onto the ledge again, and rubbed her skin from the calves up to her thighs. I approached her pussy with the lather, but never quite got there, rubbing back down her legs. I took this chance to look at her shaven pussy again - it was a view I would never get tired of seeing, looking at how her flat skin puffed out as it turned into her labia, and how her slit narrowed to a point on top and then opened up, and how I could see her lips separating down below. I leaned in to give her a kiss, and Chantelle drew in her breath. I slowly put out my tongue, running the tip of it along her lips and then down her slit. Reaching the bottom, I put my tongue out fully and hooked it into her, pulling it back up over her clit. Shifting down a little, I proceeded to begin tonguing her, finding her damp with her own warm juices already.

I continued for a minute, enough to make her weak in the knees, and then I stopped and stood. We shared a kiss, and then Chantelle grasped my cock and "I think you might need some extra cleaning too." She put more gel on her hands and began to rub them all over my cock and balls. I was quickly slicked up, and she began to stroke me with one hand while her other hand focused on my balls. She was having trouble getting under my balls, so I put one foot up on the ledge as she had, and she kneeled down in front of me. Now it was easy access, and she was able to run her finger across the ridge of skin behind my balls leading to my ass. She explored backwards slowly, sliding along until she touched my anus.

"Mm." I made a noise to let her know it was OK to explore. She reached around me to rub my asshole from the back. Feeling her finger on my hole, I squatted just a little more, pushing down a bit, so she'd get the idea. She did, and started to work her finger in. I was lubricated from soap and warm water, not perfect, so she went very slowly, as she continued using her other hand to stroke my cock.

This continued for a minute, until we heard noise in the bathroom, and then "Hey, room for one more in there?" I jumped, ready to take Chantelle's hand off my cock and go back to just showering, but she stopped me by the simple means of not letting go of either end.

"Come on in! We're just getting clean." Tom opened the shower door and took in the sight of Chantelle kneeling in front of me with my penis in one hand, her other hand obviously engaged somewhere back toward my ass. Without a word, he stepped into the water and started to rinse. As he lathered up, he watched Chantelle stroking me, and his cock quickly joined mine at full size. After soaping up, Tom started stroking himself, pointing in our direction.

After a minute, Tom rinsed off, his cock bobbing up and down as he did. My own cock was bobbing as well as Chantelle continued to stroke me. After using the shower massager to rinse underneath him, even back to his own ass, Tom finally moved closer to Chantelle and started to feed his cock into her mouth. She took him in while she continued to give me a handjob. As she got going on Tom, though, she couldn't give me her full attention and her finger slipped out and without missing a beat she moved her hand over to Tom, holding him while she sucked him into her mouth.

After a minute, Chantelled muttered "My knees are going to kill me," and she got up to move over to sit on the ledge. "Now, this might be better. Come here!" She reached and grabbed each of us by the cock, pulling us to her. Tom and I were now standing side by side in front of her, and Chantelle took Tom back in her mouth for a few strokes, then switched to me. She had one hand on each of us, stroking us when she wasn't using her mouth. She nibbled down the side of Tom's cock to his balls, then over his hip and over my hip, and then nibbled back up my cock before taking it back in. She continued to alternate working on us.

At one point, Chantelle pulled us closer in together put both of our cocks in her mouth at the same time. My cock and Tom's were pressed together inside her mouth, and we looked at each and shrugged. As long as what Chantelle was doing felt this good, I guess we were going with it. While we were in her mouth, her lips stretched wide to accommodate us both, I could feel her tongue licking over my head and then over Tom's. We stroked in and out a little, but with both of us in, Chantelle couldn't really stroke us or get any other action. So we didn't stay that way for long.

We slipped back into a nice rhythm of her mouth alternating on us. She kept one hand on each of use, sometimes running up and down in time with her mouth, and sometimes reaching under to play with our balls. I thought maybe we'd move on to something else from here, but Chantelle seemed to want to just do this, her breath heavy as she stroked us. I could feel my own orgasm starting to build, and Tom put out his hand to steady himself on the shower wall. Then he started murmuring to her.

"So, is this how you want it? Do you want two big cocks in your face? Two of us getting close to cumming all over you? Are you trying to make us come Chantelle? You bad girl, trying to make us shoot all over?" Tom started to thrust a little harder as he talked dirty, and moved a hand down to help stroke his dick.

Chantelle started to make some affirmative noises around his cock while he did this, saying "Mm hm." When she stopped to switch to me, she muttered, "Yes, come on, shoot all over me... you're so hard, I'd never be able to take it all in my mouth. Just come, make me messy, both of you." She was looking up at us, moving her hands faster on us, and her mouth engulfed my cock again. She bobbed up and down on me, and her hand and Tom's hand worked together on his cock.

She wants both of us to do this. OK, I can do that. I moved my hand to my cock too, covering hers, and started her on a rhythm that was guaranteed to have me come in no time. She looked up at me again. "Come on, do it, some on, come all over me, I know you want to, come, come..." She leaned over and took Tom's head in her mouth one more time, and that was it for him, because he pulled back and shot his come all over her face and chest. I put both hands on my cock and with a couple of more strokes I came too, my first spurt hitting her on the lips, the second on her cheek, where it dripped down onto her tit. We both continued to pulse, our initial shots turning to just small droplets that showered her. We were both grunting uncontrollably as we got off on her. Finally, hunched over, I had to stop her hand which would have kept going on me.

Chantelle was sitting there with our come all over her. She had released our cocks and now moved one hand between her legs as she sat there. She spread her legs, and started talking dirty to us too. "You guys are so bad to shoot all over me. You see how hot you made me? Now I need to come now too, you're so bad to make me all dirty." She took her other hand and wiping up some of the come that had landed on her, bringing it to her mouth. She then brought that hand down to her breast, rubbing the come in as if it was lotion.

I sat down on one side of Chantelle and Tom sat on the other. I started kissing her ear and neck, and reached out to take the boob on my side in hand. There was come on it, mine or Tom's I didn't know, and I proceeded to rub that into her nipple. I tweaked her, and she moaned. I could tell that Tom's hand was on her other boob, and I ran my hand further down to where her own hand was rubbing her clit. Tom had the same idea, and I could fell his hand joining hers as well. We spread her legs further, and together, the three of us explored her pussy, putting fingers inside her, rubbing her clit, holding her open for each other... I could feel when my finger and Tom's were inside Chantelle at the same time, and we pushed up hard, making her gasp again, as she worked her clit. We pulled her open, her own fingers working too. We began talking dirty to her again.

"Mmmh, you are so hot Chantelle. We came all over you, now it's your turn. We can feel every inch of you... you can feel us inside, together, all of us, all inside your pussy Chantelle, the same pussy we shared yesterday, the same pussy that made us come all over you. You can come now Chantelle, you've been a dirty girl, but very good, we can make you come, all of us, together, all in you..."

"UH, OH, Oh, shit, oh, umh..." Chantelle's orgasm started then, her hand feverish on herself while we penetrated her together. "Oh, more, push..." we pushed into her as hard as we could, almost lifting her up off the seat with our fingers in her cunt, my thumb and her hand on her clit. "OOOHHH..." She began to spasm, pushing into us then pulling away and we worked her pussy. She brought her legs together, tightening her grip on our hands and shuddering under us. She slumped back, and we both held her up as her breathing slowed.

After a minute Chantelle kissed both of us and leaned back with a sigh. She looked down at herself, our hands still trapped between her legs, and at the come all over her chest. "Now that's what I call a shower!"

I stood up and brought the shower massager over and started rinsing her off. This time Tom and I both helped, rubbing soap all over her torso, and spending some extra time (but no soap) on her between her legs. Chantelle giggled as we all massaged her breasts. When we were done, we all dried off and staggered out to the bedroom, where we all collapsed on the bed, still a little weak from our escapade.

"You guys are the best." Chantelle said.

"Anything you want from us, you've got." Tom murmured.

"Same goes for me."

"So, anyone ready for breakfast?"