Teaching Chantelle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers

I buried my face in Chantelle's neck, thrusting as hard as I could. I muttered, "Oh, shit, gonna come ..." I thrust once, twice, three times more, feeling my orgasm starting deep in my balls. I could feel the walls of Chantelle's pussy tighten around the head of my cock, and this put me over the edge. I exploded deep in her, thrusting hard but losing my rhythm as I came deep in her pussy. I swear I could feel the warmth of my semen surrounding my cock, and this pushed me to a second explosion, and a third. With this, Chantelle came too, thrusting back against me and crying out with her orgasm. We continued to rock against each other, my cock still spasming in her pussy, and her pussy tightening around my cock. Finally we slowed, and I collapsed on top of her, holding myself up just enough to avoid suffocating her.

After a minute, my softening cock finally came out of Chantelle, and I rolled off to the side. We lay there for a few minutes just breathing.

"Wow." I finally said. "Chantelle, that was... amazing."

"Iit's our special connection. And I think that proved we still have it."

"It sure did."

After another few minutes, Chantelle said, "I need another shower though."

"Can I join you?"

"OK, but remember, Jess is coming to dinner. We need to go shopping, so no funny business."

I mock pouted, but she was right, we needed to get going. As I idly stroked Chantelle's breasts before we got up, I wondered if having Jess around might lead anywhere. Ah well, probably not, but a guy could hope, couldn't he?

BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers