Teaching Chantelle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers

Jess shifted, sitting up a little straighter at her end of the couch. "Hmm... Really. Anything, huh?" Jess thought for a minute and then hesitantly started to ask for more details about the weekend. We got to talking about how we took turns giving Chantelle oral sex, and then some details of how Tom and I both fucked Chantelle that weekend. Chantelle confessed that she liked it when she was sandwiched between the two of us, all spooned up for sleeping, but also for other things. "One or the other of them always seemed to be hard!" she laughed.

"What was your favorite?"

Chantelle thought for a minute, then blushed deeply. She spoke softly. "Really? Um... I think... I really liked being between them, when they both... um... you know... were... at the same time."

Jess perked up at that, and mimicking Chantelle, asked quietly, "I don't understand. What do you mean?" Chantelle blushed.

"Well, you know... just... by both of them. You know. I was on my side, and Tom was in front of me, and Dave was behind me, and they both... at the same time."

"Ohhhh, now I see... double penetration?"

Chantelle closed her eyes and shivered, her face scarlet. She was sitting against me, leaning back. "Yes." She whispered, looking down. I reached around her and held on to her. She looked up, wanting to see how Jess would react. "It was pretty intimate."

Jess looked intrigued, shifting around on her end of the couch and pulling her legs off of Chantelle's to sit cross-legged. "I have to ask. Did they really both fit? I've always wondered."

"Oh yeah. They both took their time. It felt amazing. But I was definitely very full." My cock started to rise as we talked, and I could feel Chantelle pressed against me. I still had memories of how tight Chantelle's ass was, and all the time I had to play with it that weekend. "You've never...?"

"Nope," said Jess. "I might try if I had the chance. But I've never been in that situation."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"No, why would it? I had a boyfriend once who really liked my ass. It was...very hot."

Chantelle looked at me. "Sounds like you!"

"Me?" I said innocently. "I would never!"

"Yes, you." Chantelle looked at Jess. "I think you'd call that one of his, uh, strongest areas of interest."

"That's cool. I can understand it. A little fetish can be a good thing!" She said, smiling.

"Well, I'm not sure I'd call it a fetish exactly..." I protested.

"Oh?" Chantelle squirmed around to raise her eyebrow and look at me. "It's not? You have a LOT of interest in that particular area!"

I snorted at that. "Well, call it whatever you want. It's all good."

"Oh, yes it is!" Then Chantelle leaned up and kissed me. We got carried away, and after a moment Jess cleared her throat.

"Uh, hello. I'm still here!"

"Sorry." I said, but didn't let go of Chantelle. "Here, you can get closer on that side. We don't want to leave you out while we talk about all of this!" Jess looked as if she wasn't quite sure what to make of that, but she slid closer so that she was closer to Chantelle, and stretched out her legs with her feet on the coffee table. It looked like her legs were pressed tight against Chantelle's. "I didn't mean to get carried away. Our discussion just got me a little turned on. Maybe both of us." Looking down over the front of Chantelle, I could see that her nipples had become hard and were visible through the front of the t-shirt.

"Well you aren't the only one!"

"You did say you like to listen, didn't you?" Jess just nodded, looking at us. "So Jess... You liked hearing about the three of us?" She nodded again. "You liked hearing how Chantelle was between us." Jess closed her eyes briefly, and took a breath and looked at me before nodding again, once. "You know, you told me some exciting things about yourself earlier, too. Maybe I should share those with Chantelle."

Chantelle looked at Jess. "Like what?"

Jess was silent, looking at me. I spoke softly. "Like how you knew how to turn on any guy you wanted. And how you would kiss your female friends in the bar. Sometimes to turn a guy on. Sometimes just because you wanted to. Hearing that turned me on."

"You did?" asked Chantelle, still looking at Jess. Jess nodded, now looking from me to Chantelle. Their eyes were locked, their faces not far apart.

"Did you like it?" Jess just nodded again. I think she was afraid that speaking would break the tension of the moment.

"I like that too, you know." Chantelle was moving her face closer to Jess's, going slowly, tentatively. She reached up with her hand, brushing Jess's hair back from her face. Then their lips touched, and a small shudder went through Jess. Softly, hesitantly, the two women began to trade kisses. But the hesitancy didn't last long, and I could see Chantelle putting out her tongue, licking Jess's lips before pulling Jess's head down and pushing her mouth tighter against Jess. I could tell their tongues were touching inside.

I reached across Chantelle, rubbing my hand up Jess's arm until I reached Chantelle's hand, then brought it back down. I shifted, bringing my face up to theirs, brushing my lips along Chantelle's cheek. She broke her kiss with Jess to turn and kiss me, and then I leaned past her to kiss Jess. When Jess's lips moved in response to mine, I gave her another kiss, and another, allowing my tongue to touch hers as we kissed. Jess reached up to put her hand behind my head, pulling my mouth tight to hers. After a moment Chantelle intervened, turning my head from Jess and kissing me. I could sense Jess's eyes on me while we kissed, and then Chantelle broke from me to turn back to Jess.

We began to alternate our kisses, sometimes managing to get an angle for all three of us to kiss together, our tongues all touching, but quickly returning to one-on-one kisses while the third person watched from just an inch away. We continued like this for several minutes, shifting positions to be more comfortable. It was beautiful to watch Chantelle and Jess kissing, and my cock was responding inside my shorts.

I had my right arm around Chantelle and Jess to keep us pulled tight together. But after a bit, as Chantelle and Jess kissed in front of me, I brought my hand between us, sliding it up to touch Chantelle's breast. Running it back down, I slid my hand under her loose t-shirt to touch her skin directly. I felt the smooth skin of her side as I slid my hand up again, and then felt Chantelle inhale sharply as I cupped her left breast. I moved up to rejoin the kiss as I began to rub her nipple with my thumb, feeling it harden in response. She turned from Jess to kiss me hard.

I knew Jess could feel my hand between us, and as Chantelle kissed me, I felt Jess's hand move down from my face to brush over the top of Chantelle's breasts too. Jess slipped her hand under Chantelle's shirt with mine, and our fingers touched as we began to play with Chantelle's nipples together. We continued to take turns kissing, and I looked in Jess's eyes, then Chantelle's, as Jess and I continued to fondle her. Chantelle's breathing was getting heavier as we played with her, her eyes fluttering closed when Jess or I hit a sensitive spot. I knew that Chantelle enjoyed having her nipples tweaked, and Jess got the idea too when I took Jess's hand in mind and we squeezed Chantelle's nipple hard together, leading Chantelle to gasp and jerk under our touch, and then push her breast into our hands as if asking for more.

I took my hand off of Chantelle's breast and leaned back to lift her t-shirt. Jess moved to help. Together we pulled it up over Chantelle's head, and Jess tossed it to the side. Chantelle resumed kissing me, harder this time, and I stroked my hand across her naked breasts. I felt Jess shift on the couch, and she began kissing Chantelle's neck, then moved down towards her breast. I felt Chantelle react as she realized where Jess was going, and she broke her kiss with me to look down, arching her back a little, pushing her breast upward toward Jess. Chantelle closed her eyes and shivered as Jess reached her breast, first kissing the swell at the top of her breast, then the edge of her areola, and then circling Chantelle's nipple with her tongue. I watched as she finally took the whole nipple into her mouth, and Chantelle gasped and reached her hand out to pull Jess against her tightly.

As she sucked Chantelle's breast, Jess began to push Chantelle sideways onto the couch. I moved out of the way, and Chantelle fell backwards. I found myself kneeling by the side of the couch while Jess moved to lay on her side on the couch, with half of her body draped on top of Chantelle. The women kissed again, then Jess slid downward towards her breasts, which freed up Chantelle enough to let me resume kissing her myself. I slid my hand up to her left breast, just as Jess moved her mouth there at the same time. Her mouth met my hand, and for a moment I fed Chantelle's breast to her before I shifted my hand to the other breast, wetting the nipple and rolling it between my fingers.

Chantelle shivered again and moaned, breaking our kiss, and I glanced down to see that Jess had her nipple between her teeth and was tugging it upward. Chantelle gasped as Jess released the nipple, then lowered her mouth again over Chantelle's breast before she took the nipple between her teeth again. Chantelle just looked down, mouth slightly open, watching Jess's tongue and teeth on her.

I gave Chantelle a kiss on her cheek and slid down to her other breast. Circling her areola with my tongue, I worked my tongue inward until it reached her nipple. I flicked my tongue back and forth over it, then took it into my mouth. My head was even with Jess's as we sucked Chantelle. Turning towards each other momentarily, Jess and I kissed, but then returned to our separate breasts. Chantelle had her hand behind both of our heads, pulling us in. I knew from experience that Chantelle's nipples were very sensitive, and could tell from her breathing and sighs that she was extremely excited. Jess had her left leg over Chantelle's, her crotch pressed against Chantelle's hip. Chantelle was starting to move under Jess, and they both were rocking slightly as Jess and I continued to kiss her breasts.

Knowing she was turned on and enjoying this, it was time for more for Chantelle. I trailed my hand down over her stomach to her skirt. Reaching past to her leg, I trailed my fingers up her thigh, reaching the bottom of her skirt. I ran my fingers in small circles, lightly scratching her skin and slowly pushing her skirt up. As I got higher, I began to trail my fingers toward her inner thighs. Chantelle shifted slightly, her leg falling to the side, encouraging me to move toward the inside. I obliged, stroking, moving my fingers up. Things would get really interesting very soon.

Then Jess shifted to the couch, pulling her leg up, and I bumped into Jess's fingers trailing up Chantelle's other thigh.

Oh Jesus, Jess is going to do this too.I released Chantelle's breast from my mouth as my breath caught. I glanced over at Jess, who was still licking Chantelle's nipple. Then I returned my focus to my fingertips as both Jess and I reached the edge of Chantelle's panties. I pulled Chantelle's leg to the side, off the couch, giving us more access. We had similar ideas as we both ran our fingers lightly over Chantelle's mound, stroking between her thighs.

The heat from Chantelle's pussy through her panties was amazing, and I could feel that her panties were damp. I slid one finger inside the side of her panties, stroking over her smooth skin. I could feel Jess's finger trying to do the same thing, and I pulled the crotch of Chantelle's panties to the side to give her access. I could feel her finger touch mine as I felt her stroke up Chantelle's slit, and then I heard Chantelle give a little gasp as I sensed Jess's finger slide inside. Chantelle turned her face toward me again and pulled me down to kiss her as I released her panties and moved my fingers to try to spread her open with one hand as I felt Jess fingering her.

I could feel Jess remove one finger and slide another in, and then felt her begin to work both of them in together. Chantelle moaned into my mouth as I began to play with her clit and the upper part of her pussy, while Jess moved her two fingers slowly in and out. I joined Jess in dipping into Chantelle's pussy for moisture, then rubbing along the side of her inner lips and over her clit. I continued to kiss Chantelle and rub gently while Jess played in her pussy.

Before too long, Jess came up from Chantelle's breast to kiss both of us. Our tongues played briefly, and then Jess started kissing back down Chantelle's chest. But this time she didn't stop at her breasts, and worked further down over Chantelle's belly, planting small kisses as she went. I felt her remove her fingers from Chantelle's pussy, and I broke my kiss with Chantelle, looking down to see what Jess was doing. Jess was shifting down a little bit further on her knees. Raising herself up on her knees, she pushed Chantelle's skirt all the way up, then reached and grasped the sides of Chantelle's panties in her hands. Chantelle raised her butt to let Jess slide them off, extracting her feet as they fell to the floor.

Then, as Chantelle and I watched, Jess slipped back down between Chantelle's legs. I began to stroke Chantelle's breast as Jess returned to placing kisses on Chantelle's belly. I could see Chantelle's belly rising and falling rapidly, and watched a bead of sweat make its way downward from under her breast down her side. As Jess got closer to Chantelle's pussy, Chantelle seemed to get very still. I could see Jess kissing the sides of Chantelle's thighs, then kissing above her mound, and then running her tongue along the line where her thigh merged with her torso. Jess slowly opened Chantelle's legs further, pulling her left leg to the side, and allowing Jess to plant a kiss directly on the lips on each side of Chantelle's pussy. Jess brought both of her hands up to Chantelle's pussy, pulling apart her lips while she looked directly into Chantelle's opening. Then she looked up directly into Chantelle's eyes, and smiled slightly, licking her lips, before finally looking back down and lowering her head.

When Jess finally ran her tongue across Chantelle's clit, Chantelle let out a pent-up breath. And with that, Jess gave up on the pretense of foreplay. She licked downward, dipping her tongue deeply into Chantelle's pussy, and then I could imagine her tongue splitting Chantelle's lips as she ran it up the length of Chantelle's slit back to her focus on her clit. Jess plastered her mouth over Chantelle, and then I could only imagine what her tongue was doing. Jess looked up at us, her mouth still on Chantelle, trying to judge Chantelle's reaction. Chantelle had closed her eyes, and I held her as I looked down at Jess. I kissed her right breast while I grasped her right hand. Chantelle's grip was ferocious, her hand clenching and unclenching in time with movements of her hips upwards against Jess's mouth. Whatever Jess was doing seemed to be making her crazy.

As Jess continued to eat Chantelle, she began to alternate her technique, sometimes coming up for air and looking up at us, giving a few slower licks over her clit as she did. Then she would work back down, and I imagined her tongue pushing deep into Chantelle. She brought one hand up to Chantelle's pussy too, holding her open and looking right into my eyes as she licked across Chantelle's clit.Oh God,I kept thinking, my cock rock-hard.This is amazing.

Chantelle's breathing started to get faster, and I knew this meant she was getting close to her orgasm. Jess put her mouth firmly over Chantelle's clit again, her hand now moving underneath so she could slide a finger back into Chantelle's pussy. Chantelle reached down to Jess's head, pulling her tighter to her. Her breaths became almost panicky and she started to writhe around as I held her tightly against me. I pinched her nipple, and she started to come, bursting out with an "OHHH JESS, I'M COMING, I'M COMING, oh God, oh!!" Her voice rose almost to a shriek as she came, thrusting her hips at Jess. Jess kept her mouth on Chantelle as she had her orgasm, her thighs clenching. Finally, her breathing slowed a little, and she released my hand to reach down and pull Jess up.

Chantelle pulled Jess to her for a kiss. Jess's lips were wet, and I knew Chantelle was tasting her own juices. After kissing her hard, Chantelle flopped back against the couch and I was able to kiss Jess again.Yes, she does taste like Chantelle.We all adjusted on the couch, Jess coming back up to lay to Chantelle on the couch, holding her on one side while I sat on the couch above her head. "God, Jess, that was amazing. I think you must have done that before."

Jess smiled. "Once or twice. Glad you liked it."

"Mmmm." We all sat there for a minute, Chantelle catching her breath, Jess alternately kissing Chantelle and then me, but mainly still focusing on Chantelle. I was still stroking Chantelle's naked breasts, as Jess rested her hand on Chantelle's tummy. Chantelle shivered, and I reached over to pull a blanket over us.

"Thanks," she whispered, shifting her focus to kiss me again as Jess nuzzled her neck. As she recovered, Chantelle's hand began to stroke my leg, and quickly found my hard cock. She unsnapped the top button of my shorts and worked her hand inside, and I gasped as she took me in her hand and gave me a squeeze. "Oh, my. I take it you liked that?"

"What wasn't to like?" I whispered. She laughed. Moving her hand back out, Chantelle pulled down my zipper, and started to tug my shorts down. Raising my hips slightly, I helped pull them off, and my cock sprang free under the blanket. Chantelle lightly ran her hand over my closely trimmed balls and up my cock once or twice. Then she pulled her hand away, and I could feel her take Jess's hand in hers to guide it to my cock. I looked at Jess, and she smiled at me.Oh, my.

Both women began to stroke me, and the sensation of two different hands exploring my cock and balls was like nothing I'd felt before. I kissed Chantelle, then leaned over her to kiss Jess hard. Jess squeezed me hard in response, and I could feel a drop of pre-cum ooze from my cock. She slid a finger up over my cockhead, collecting my pre-cum, and then let go to pull her hand out. She brought her fingers to her lips and licked the pre-cum off, then shared her finger with me and Chantelle together.

Then Jess pulled the blanket up and leaned down across Chantelle to take my cock in her mouth. She lowered her mouth on me slowly, rubbing her tongue around the head before taking me all the way in. She kept her hand working at the base of my cock as she sucked me. This left Chantelle in an awkward place to keep rubbing me, but I sensed her reaching to touch Jess's breasts as they hung down over her lap. I began kissing Chantelle more as Jess worked on my cock, my free hand getting tangled in Jess's hair as I stroked her head.

Jess began to steadily move her mouth up and down my cock, her hand sometimes moving to stroke my balls, but mainly just pumping the base of my cock. I was turned on from watching Jess eat Chantelle, and I knew my pre-cum was probably a continuous stream into Jess's mouth. I could feel myself tensing, more even from just the situation of having these two women with me than because of how good it was, and I muttered to Jess, "I'm not going to last long."

She took my cock out of her mouth and sat up for a second to kiss me. "That's okay. You aren't supposed to." Then she shifted and kissed Chantelle again, and murmured, "Do you want to help?"

BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers