Teaching Chantelle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers

In answer, Chantelle slipped down to kneel on the floor between my legs. Jess leaned back over my cock, giving it a series of small kisses before turning to kiss Chantelle again. The two women then began licking my cock as if it were a lollipop, running their tongues up its length, and taking turns taking my head in their mouth while the other licked my shaft. I could see their tongues touching occasionally as they worked on me, something that didn't seem to bother either of them, or me.

After a few minutes, Chantelle pulled me forward, almost to the edge of the couch. Pushing my legs further apart, she lowered her head and began to run her tongue over my balls. Jess took me back in her mouth as I felt Chantelle's soft tongue tickling me. Chantelle then reached back, under my balls, stroking the line of flesh running from my balls toward my asshole. She pressed up, added another sensation, and then began moving her finger back towards my asshole. But the angle wasn't quite right for her to reach, and I didn't want to move any further forward and risk losing Jess's mouth on my cock. I reached down, pulling Chantelle's hand back some. "It's okay. Later."

"But I can't reach your ass. And I want it."

"Really, just...later," I said, breathing heavily, just wanting her mouth and hand back on my balls.

"Promise?" She grinned at me.

"Yes. Sure. But now... please..." Chantelle laughed and returned her mouth to my balls.

Jess had watched our exchange, pausing and glancing up at me. But now, hearing in my voice how close I was, she returned her mouth and hand to my cock with more urgency. Chantelle returned her mouth to my balls, actually almost sucking them in. Wetting them, she began to lick more urgently as well, her hand again reaching under me to play with my ridge. I began to thrust harder into Jess's mouth, and she took me all the way in, her tongue and mouth tight around my cock as I pushed. Chantelle could barely keep her tongue on my balls and so she resorted to just caressing them.

I could feel my orgasm starting at the base of my cock, and suddenly I stiffened, holding myself rigid as I exploded into Jess's mouth. I bounced again, and again, thrusting into Jess's mouth as I came. I could sense her swallowing, trying to keep up with my ejaculation as I pushed into her throat. I couldn't stop pushing upward as I squirted, three times, then four, then five, and then suddenly I had to pull back, the stimulation just too much. Jess pursued me, sucking my cock back in to capture the last remnants of my come.

Chantelle had continued playing my balls but now I reached down to stop her, and she moved up. Reaching Jess and my cock she paused, and Jess released my cock from her mouth and turned toward Chantelle. After only a second's hesitation, Chantelle kissed Jess again, her tongue darting out to enter Chantelle's mouth and I knew they were sharing the taste of my come.

The women moved up to kiss me then, Jess sitting back up, and Chantelle moving up to sit on the other side. When I kissed Jess, I could taste my come, and also still the taste of Chantelle's pussy. The shared flavor turned me on more than I expected, especially since I'd just come, and I kissed Jess deeply before turning back to Chantelle. Then I flopped back on the couch, panting.

"Thank you," I said to Jess, pulling her close after a second. And turning to kiss Chantelle again, I said "And thank you, too!" Both women laughed.

"My pleasure!" they both replied, and we all laughed together.

As we all sat for a moment as I caught my breath, Chantelle murmured softly to me, "You know, I could taste you in her mouth when we kissed."

"I know," I replied. "And I could taste you too. Who knew?"

"I did!" piped up Jess, and we laughed again.

As we sat, I began rubbing Jess's back, my arm around her. She hadn't had much attention yet, and I was hoping it was time. I murmured to her, "Now, so what about you?"

"I'm just happy to be here with you two."

"Oh, that's sweet. But we've been very bad hosts. I think we can do better than that. I was thinking... Jess, would you like to stay with us tonight?"

She looked back and forth between us. "I think I'd like that very much."

"Good. Come on, let's go to the bedroom." Chantelle got up, pulling us off the couch with our clothes in various states of disarray. We followed Chantelle into her room, Jess still fully clothed and me with my t-shirt on. The only one naked, Chantelle ran across the room to pull down the covers and jump into the bed, laying back but quickly pulling the covers back over her. Jess and I sat down on the edge of the bed, half turning toward Chantelle, and I leaned in towards her. "I think you and I have too many clothes on to get under the covers. Don't you think?"

"I'd say so," she said, and kissed me. As we kissed, with Chantelle lying next to us, I grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. I then leaned down to take one of her nipples in her mouth, holding her breast in one hand. This was the first look I'd had at Jess's naked breasts. They were bigger and heavier than Chantelle's, and her areola was wider and a shade darker. Her breasts were lighter than the surrounding skin, and although both women were tan, it looked like Jess hadn't been sunbathing topless the way Chantelle had.

Jess pulled my head tight against her and I felt her nipple harden under my tongue. I nipped at her slightly, wanting to find out what she liked, and felt her shiver. Taking her nipple between my teeth, I gave a small tug, and she gave a small gasp. I smiled to myself, thinking that this was worth exploring later. I released her nipple from my mouth and gave her other nipple a small lick, and then returned to kiss up her chest and neck to her mouth. She kissed me hungrily this time, her tongue pushing into my mouth.

I could sense Chantelle watching us, and as I held Jess I could sense Chantelle reach out and begin rubbing Jess's back. I caressed Jess's breast a little more, and then slid my hand down her side, towards her hip. Knowing Chantelle was there to hold her, I gently pushed Jess down on her back, leaning against Chantelle, and stood up in front of Jess. As I pulled off my own t-shirt, I saw Chantelle reach around Jess to cup her breast, and she pulled Jess to her for a small kiss before Jess turned back to look at me. I could see Chantelle playing with Jess's nipple as I reached out to unsnap her jeans. Looking in my eyes, Jess raised her hips slightly, and I pulled her jeans and panties off in one motion. I smiled directly at her, then I could feel her watching me as I slowly and consciously shifted my gaze downward, looking at her breasts, then looking lower.

Jess's legs were only slightly open, but I could see a small, well-trimmed landing strip of dark hair. I exhaled slowly as my gaze rested at the apex of her legs. I reached out, gently pushing one leg to the side, and Jess complied, falling back against Chantelle and pulling up her leg to reveal naked lips underneath her hair. Jess's pussy lips were pink and looked swollen. They were slightly parted, and I could see her inner lips and clitoris peeking out from between them.

I fell to my knees beside the bed in front of Jess, running my hands up the inside of her calves, past her knees, and slowly up higher. Chantelle was holding Jess, one hand around her on her breast, the other rubbing Jess's belly. I gently pushed outward, and Jess's thighs opened further, one leg falling off the bed. I reached to touch her with both hands on the sides of her lips, pulling her open. She made a soft noise as I spread her in front of me, her clit coming into view as I opened her. I could see that her inner lips were dark pink and glistening, showing the effects of an hour of foreplay. I moved my face closer to her pussy, kissing the sides of Jess's thighs as I moved upward. I took a deep breath as the scent of her arousal hit me, and as I glanced upward at her face, I could see Chantelle leaning in over Jess's shoulder, watching with anticipation as I moved closer.

When I reached out with my tongue and took my first lick over Jess's clit, she gave a little jerk. I pulled back, and then licked again, lower. I licked up the center of her slit, my tongue sliding over her opening and between her lips. Still holding her spread open, I worked my tongue over her clit. I worked my tongue back down and pushed it deep into her pussy, feeling the velvety texture of her inner walls and tasting the salty-sweet tang of her juices, and then returned upward to her clit. I rolled my tongue over it, flicking across it before sucking her into my mouth. I then moved back down again, pushing my tongue into her as deeply as I could. Jess pushed down against me, trying to force my tongue deeper.

Another time I would have gone slowly, finding Jess's clit and teasing around it. Jess's reaction said this wasn't the time. I continued alternating between licking up to Jess's clit and licking lower, inserting my tongue into her pussy. Taking my hands from where I had been holding her open, I brought the forefinger of my left hand to Jess's clit, flicking over it while my mouth was elsewhere, and then took my other hand and slid my forefinger inside of her. She was warm, and I quickly replaced one finger with two, twisting my hand slightly. As I moved to suck her clit into my mouth, I glanced up. I could see that Chantelle was now holding both of Jess's breasts, and that Jess had reached back to pull Chantelle's head to her. She was desperately kissing Chantelle as I worked on her pussy, and I could feel Jess thrusting herself forward, pushing harder against my mouth.

"Oh, God," Jess moaned, breaking her kiss to gasp. "I'm almost there... harder, HARDER!" I obliged, pushing my fingers deeper into her and rubbing her clit with my thumb even as I continued to use my tongue on her. "OH GOD," she cried again. "Yes, right there, YES, don't stop, DON'T MOVE..." Jess pushed hard against me one more time as I rapidly flicked my tongue over her clit, and then she fell back, her orgasm moving through her, her hips rising to push her pussy against my mouth, and then falling back down. I could feel her pussy clench around my fingers as she writhed under me. I continued to move my fingers inside her. She reached down, stopping me from moving but holding my hand tight against her. "Just... wait there... oh, so, so good." Jess collapsed back against Chantelle, breathing hard.

After a moment I pulled my fingers from her, causing a small noise of protest from Jess. I placed one last kiss on her clit, then kissed up her body, planting a trail of kisses up her belly and breasts until I was able to kiss her lips. "Wow, that was quick," I remarked, and Jess just nodded, kissing me hard. I leaned past her to give Chantelle a small kiss, and then ordered her, "Now let me in too!" Chantelle moved over on the bed, flipping down the covers to allow Jess in next to her, and then me. The three of us lay catching our breath, Jess between Chantelle and me, our arms draped over her. We were both pressed up against each other, not tightly, but definitely naked and touching from head to toe.

As we lay there recovering, we traded small kisses among all of us, and our hands roamed around idly as we relaxed, enjoying our closeness. I pushed Jess's hair out of her face to kiss her, then just lay with my hand cupping her breast for a few minutes. Chantelle's hand was stroking over Jess's belly, her head on the same pillow as Jess. I leaned across to kiss Chantelle, and Chantelle responded by reaching out to grasp my cock. I hardened quickly, and I knew Jess could feel me pressed against her leg. She reached down to touch me too, and I opened my legs enough to let her reach down to my balls. Chantelle pulled her hand back, resting it on Jess's hip, and I ran my hand up her arm and then down to her left breast. She shifted further, ending up with her breast pressed against Jess's, and her leg thrown across Jess's. This wasn't serious sexual play, more just general caressing as Jess caught her breath.

Jess stroked my cock while kissing me, and then turned back to Chantelle. She released me as she and Chantelle began kissing a bit more deeply, and Jess pushed Chantelle away just enough so that she could lower her head to lick Chantelle's nipple. Turning her body toward Chantelle, she and brought her hand across to run down Chantelle's side, then letting it wander lower. I could feel Chantelle shift and pull her leg back, opening to allow access for Jess's hand, and as she gave a little sigh, I knew that Jess had reached her pussy. I shifted to spoon against Jess, my cock shifting to fit between Jess's butt cheeks, my hand making circles on her thigh. Chantelle's head fell back slightly, and her eyes closed as Jess played with her. I nuzzled the back of Jess's neck, pushing myself up enough run my tongue along her ear, making her jump, and then shiver. Chantelle gave a small gasp, and then Jess pulled her hand out from between them, turning slightly to me and offering me her fingers. They were wet with Chantelle's juices, and I sucked them into my mouth as I looked past Jess to see Chantelle's half-open eyes watching us.

Jess kissed me, then licked her own finger, and then her hand moved back to Chantelle. I reached over and around Jess then, touching the top of her mound, and then pulling her leg up so that I could reach lower. My fingers slid down over her lips, separating them and allowing me to reach inside. Jess was still very wet as I dipped a finger into her pussy, wetting it before pulling it out to rub her clit. Then it was my turn to pull my finger up between us, bringing it to my mouth to taste. I offered it to Jess, who obliged with another lick, and then I looked toward Chantelle, cocking my eyebrow to ask if she was interested too. She nodded jerkily, and I brought my finger to her lips. Chantelle licked my finger, then sucked it into her mouth. Jess leaned in to kiss her, and I withdrew, bringing my hand back down to Jess's pussy as she continued to rub and finger Chantelle.

As I watched the girls kissing, I saw Chantelle reach between them, holding and rubbing Jess's breast. The, after a moment, Chantelle slid her hand down toward where I was continuing to play with Jess. Our fingers touched, and then we were both playing with Jess, both of us sliding fingers into her, both rubbing her clit. As I held Jess's lips open with my fingers, I could feel Chantelle slide her fingers inside. Jess moaned at this, and then I continued to hold her open as Chantelle rubbed her clit before returning to her pussy. And although we mainly alternated being inside Jess, our fingers both dipped into Jess at the same more than once. I could feel her opening her legs as wide as she could so that we could touch her.

As Jess and Chantelle faced each other, their fingers rubbing each other, my cock was trapped pointing upward against the upper part of Jess's ass. I removed my hand from Jess and slid down to bring my cock lower, rubbing between her ass cheeks. I ran my hand down over Jess's ass, reaching her pussy from behind, and as Chantelle rubbed her clit, I slid my fingers inside. I had a better angle now, and was able to penetrate her more deeply. I also had access to her backside, and the next time Chantelle replaced my fingers with hers in Jess's pussy, I began rubbing Jess's asshole. I mostly rubbed over her starfish, feeling the ridges under my fingers, and penetrating her with just the tip of my finger.

Jess responded by pulling forward, and I thought she was going to reject my touch, but then she pushed backward, pushing her ass back against my finger as if she wanted more. My fingers were well lubricated, and I gradually worked my finger into her ass up to the first knuckle. I could feel her sphincter tighten around my finger, and I pulled out slightly, wiggling my finger. Then I pushed again, just as she pushed back, and I felt my finger penetrate past her tight ring into her inner ass. Jess exhaled loudly as my finger slid in. Her ass was smooth on the inside, and warm, and Jess pushed back against me until my finger couldn't fit any deeper. Chantelle could tell that I was in Jess's ass, and she lifted her head to smile at me. I couldn't tell exactly what Chantelle was doing, but I knew she was hitting a good spot as Jess moved under our hands.

"Harder," Jess panted at Chantelle. At some point her hand had come up from Chantelle's pussy to pull Chantelle into more kisses, and now she used it to direct Chantelle down toward her breast. Chantelle obliged, bringing her mouth down to Jess's nipple. As she sucked it in, Jess gave another moan, arching her back a little. My finger slid almost all the way out, and I pushed it back in, letting it move in and out as Jess rocked between us. I could tell that she was pushing hard against Chantelle's hand. She pulled Chantelle back up and kissed her hard, moaning, her hips thrusting as she took her own hand out from between to put around Chantelle and pull Chantelle hard into her... and then she suddenly clenched her legs tight around Chantelle's hand, thrusting her hips forward, pulling forward until my finger slipped out of her, and I could feel her body start to shudder. Suddenly she held very still, holding tight against Chantelle, only her hips moving very slightly. She dropped her head to Chantelle's shoulder, slowing the motion of her hips until I felt a final shudder run through her and she suddenly relaxed, all her energy suddenly released.

My cock was very hard from just being so close to Jess while she came. Giving Jess a final kiss on her neck, I hopped off of the bed and went around to lie behind Chantelle. She tilted her head up and pulled me down for a hard kiss. I slid my body in tight to hers in spoon formation, my cock pressing up between thighs toward her pussy. The girls were still entwined, and Jess had her eyes closed as she lay holding Chantelle, and I didn't try to pull her away. Instead I reached down and pulled Chantelle's left leg up, pressing my cock between her legs and rubbing it along her slit. I could feel how wet and ready she was. Chantelle shifted back as my cock found her opening, and I began to push inside her. Chantelle gasped as I penetrated her, and it took only two or three thrusts until I was fully inside.Gods, she is wet.I began to move slowly, with shallow strokes given our positions on the side. I could feel the heat of Chantelle's pussy around me as I adjusted my angle to try to move more deeply in and out.

Chantelle couldn't really kiss me given our angle, but I kissed the back of her neck as I rocked against her. I couldn't get a good angle to thrust hard and reach her clit at the same time, and so after a moment I just lay and concentrated on moving my cock in and out of her, sometimes thrusting hard and making Chantelle grunt a little, other times just moving slowly.

At some point, Jess's eyes had reopened, and she lay watching me move against Chantelle. Reaching out, she stroked Chantelle's breasts with her hands, and then leaned down to lick one, then the other. She leaned up and kissed Chantelle, but then sat up cross-legged, down by our hips. She pulled Chantelle's leg up more, her eyes locked at the spot where our bodies were together, and I knew she was watching my cock move in and out of Chantelle.

Chantelle had been staring at Jess, watching her as she studied the motion of my cock in and out of Chantelle. I knew it was a turn on for Chantelle to have someone looking at her naked pussy. Then Jess reached out towards us, and Chantelle gave a moan as Jess began to rub her clit. Jess lifted her eyes for a minute to look at our faces and smile, leaning over to kiss Chantelle, and then returned her gaze to where she continued to rub Chantelle's pussy. Her hand drifted down to rub over my balls, and I gave my own moan of pleasure as I continued to push into Chantelle from behind.

BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers