Teaching Christine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Christine's face press up against Susan's cunt and her forehead brushed my balls. The feeling was divine. Susan must have started going down on Christine again, because every moment or so I would hear Christine moan, more loudly each time. Susan began to thrust back against me every time I penetrated her, and she, too, began to moan loudly. The combination of Christine's moaning and Susan's thrusting brought me quickly to a head, and I began to breathe heavily. "Give it to me," Susan shouted, "cum in my ass. I want to feel you shoot up my ass." I had no problem complying with her wishes. After a few more strokes I began to feel my load rise up quickly.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum," I moaned.

Christine's forehead jerked against my balls causing me to shoot a huge wad right up Susan's ass. I rammed my cock as deeply as it would go up Susan's back door and felt my balls constrict as my tool jerked out its load. Christine was clamped against Susan's pussy as she, too, had another orgasm. And Susan's entire body went into spasm and shook as she climaxed. I couldn't figure out who got the best of it, but we all collapsed together on the couch afterward.

12