Teaching Dat Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

Instead of moving his hand away after making the measurement or even instead of pausing, in that moment of contact Mr. G wanted more and pressed his hand more firmly against her. Flattening the back of his hand against her leg, the knuckle of his pinky made contact only instead of touching the cotton panty, it touched skin, smooth and delicate. He slid his pinky under the denim, through the rip and then hooked it under her panty line. Now it's the back of his pinky pressing against her so he had no dexterity to do an overtly sexual move and his finger wasn't long enough or close enough to actually reach her privates and yet there his pinky was, under her panty line and he knew from this act that she was shaved.

He withdrew his hand after spending only half a second with his finger in her panties. She had to of noticed, but maybe she attributed it to an accident. Whatever she thought, she said nothing of the incident. She resumed sitting while Mr. G cut out the section of leg with a pair of scissors he had in his desk.

"Alright time to attach the patch."

"Are you going to have enough time, we're already 5 minutes into lunch."

"I'll make it we just have to move quickly."

"Ok so get going."

"Well," and Mr. G paused. "I'm not going to be able to sew on the patch while the pants are on you."

"Huh? Oh. Oh!" She looked down and unbuttoned her pants and then paused. She looked back up, making eye contact with Mr. G. "Can you turn around?"

"Yea sure." Mr. G turned around and took a seat facing away from Alaina. He closed his eyes and listed to the sound of the zipper, of her pants sliding down, of her pausing to take off her shoes. He heard one strike the ground and tumble a bit, than the other. And then a pair of pants passed over his shoulder and drop onto the table in front of him. So badly he wanted to just reach back and touch her bare leg, turn around and take in the view. Instead he got to work. He pulled the pant leg inside out and then began sewing on the black patch that formerly belonged to his spare pair of pants.

Mr. G was slow at everything. Threading the needle, tying knots to secure the ends, and then act of sewing. It was by no means a professional or even a descent looking sew job, but Mr. G knew the principle well enough to get it done. It's just work was slow especially as he kept stabbing himself. He got the top done which was the most important part to hold the patch in place. It might be uncomfortable and she might have to adjust it to keep her knee covered but the top was really the key part. He spaced out the holes where he poked the needle in and out as he worked down the pant leg.

He made it almost all the way to the knee when he ran low on thread. He cut the thread and tied it off. Alaina must have thought he was done instead of just under halfway because she finally spoke. "Thank you for your help. This is so embarrassing, I feel so fat."

"Excuse me," said Mr. G as he dropped the needle. "But you are not fat."

"Tell that to my fat thighs that just ripped through my pants like I was the hulk."

"You could weigh 60 pounds and the same exact thing would happen if you bought cheap jeans that were too small."

"These were not cheap."

"Well you got ripped off then. The real problem is you don't know how to shop."

"Excuse me, but I know how to shop. I practically live at the mall."

"Doing it often doesn't mean you're doing it well. Look you can be the skinniest girl in the world but that doesn't mean a toddler's pair of pants are going to fit. You have to buy clothes that fit you."

"Oh you're giving me fashion advice now."

"I consider it science advice. No matter how small or skinny an object is, the container that holds it can't be smaller. Just because a manufacturer makes clothes designed for children doesn't mean it should be your goal to fit into them."

"They're adult jeans."

"You know, as a calculus teacher I should also inform you that you need to search for the optimum. Obviously you don't want to be overweight but being underweight is equally a problem. There's an optimum in the middle in terms of both health and beauty and if you think you're too fat then the media has warped your opinion of where the optimum should be. Your thighs aren't skinny sticks because you're a star athlete with muscles that look great." There was a silence as Mr. G focused on rethreading the needle. "Plus I do have a biology reason as well on why you're not fat."

"Yea what's that."

Mr. G bit his tongue and shook his head. "I'm glad you're behind me because I don't think I could say this if you were looking me in the eye. But my turn to share the embarrassment, I have had a bodily reaction to this situation. Trust me; you look great as you are."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on don't make me say it."

"Please, I really want to know."

"Um, well, a, my awkwardness is preventing me from saying so but if I was to stand up and turn around you would see exactly what I'm talking about."

"I don't believe you let me see."

"Huh?"

"Like you said, share the embarrassment with me."

Obediently, Mr. G put down the thread and stood up. His rock hard dick uncomfortably and very noticeably pitching a tent in his dress slacks. And then he turned around and it only grew bigger. Alaina was right behind him, leaning against a table casually as if nothing was unusual. Her light blue school uniform shirt covered the top inch of white cotton panties. Mr. G's eyes just locked in on them, there was no hope of making any eye contact in this situation.

"Can I touch it?" Mr. G didn't answer verbally, but he walked towards her, getting very close so that his mouth was breathing hot air on her left ear. Normally she's is taller than him, but now now Mr. G was just barely taller while she leaned back against the table. He gently grabbed her elbow and guided her right hand to his crotch. "Wow it's really hard. Like a steel rod."

"You know we just ruined my spare pants," Mr. G said as he undid his belt. "Can't get a stain and ruin these too." Mr. G unzipped his pants and exposed his red boxers to Alaina. The fabric stretched tight against the tip of Mr. G's dick was already wet with precum. A small tug on his boxers and his dick sprang through the hole in the front.

She touched it gently with each of her 5 fingertips. "Wow it's really hard."

Mr. G couldn't hold back any more. He grabbed the back of both of her thighs and then slid them up, under her cotton panties to get a palm full of her ass in each hand. His head leaned in and started kissing her neck. She moaned and grabbed a firmer hold on his dick. She was awkward with his dick, maybe it was from inexperience or shyness or uncertainty from a voice in the back of her head telling her not to fuck her calculus teacher. Mr. G didn't mind though, he was just happy to have her hand there.

His left hand moved up to caress her face and then moved back to run his fingers through her hair. His kisses moved up her neck and to her left ear where he nibbled gently. His right hand also let go of dat ass and circled around, pressing tight against her smooth skin around the hip and towards her pussy. He slipped his finger under her panties and fingered her. She moaned louder; her hand released his dick and pressed against his abs.

"I need to be inside you," he whispered in her ear. Her only response was another moan as he resumed nibbling on her ear. His hands grabbed her ass and lifted her onto a nearby table. She pulled her panties to the side and he moved in closer. Then, just as the tip of his dick made contact with her wet pussy, the bell rang to end lunch.

"Fuck!" Mr. G yelled. He quickly grabbed her pants off the desk behind him and threw them at her. He then tucked his dick back into his boxers and it was not happy about it. It did not want to be confined, not now. He couldn't stop his dick from pitching a massively noticeable tent but he had to hide it somehow. He ended up lowering his boxers so that the waistband uncomfortably held his dick against his body. Then came time to raise the dress pants and buckle the belt.

He turned to face Alaina who had her pants on with her poorly attached patch. It was obvious as hell that the pants ripped but the patch did its job of covering enough skin to get her within the dress code requirement.

Mr. G's room had two doors to the hallway at opposite ends of the room. He directed Alaina to leave out the back door while he left the front. Neither exit was discrete, the hall was already packed full of students and two students were already waiting by the front door Mr. G exited out of. But those two students didn't see Alaina exit. Any student at the back door might see Alaina exit, but it's not unusual for a student to be in a teacher's room for lunch be it extra help, make up a quiz or a lunch detention. Of course the door should be open when a student is alone with a teacher. However, with two doors, if one was open then its fine and any students at the back door may not have noticed that the front door was also closed.

Mr. G casually walked to the water fountain to take a drink, as if it was a normal day. When he returned to the room his next period class had filed and they acted as if there was nothing unusual and so Mr. G started the lesson as if he didn't have a massive case of blue balls.

* * * * * * * * * *

Mr. G sat back in his chair when the day finally ended. He sat there partially in disbelief over the earlier events but mostly he just thought about masturbating to those events. He needed release. Just go home to the privacy of his own home. Or maybe the faculty rest room, it was private, locked, only one person in at a time and it was close. It'd be weird though to do that at school but can it really be considered any weirder than what already happened at lunch? He closed his laptop and threw it in his bag but a student walked in the room before he could escape.

It wasn't Alaina, the only student he wanted to see. Instead it was McKenzie wearing a loose bright green T-shirt and those tight tiny black volleyball shorts. Had Alaina walked in wearing that right now his pants would already be off, but he had a little more restraint with McKenzie. She was shorter and heavier and her legs weren't quite as muscular, but the main reason was that he just wasn't infatuated with her.

"Sorry I'm late Mr. G. I forgot that I was supposed to make up the test today and went to volleyball practice, but I'm here now."

"That's ok, any chance we can just do this Monday? I kind of feel like heading home right now."

"I'd have to miss practice."

"You're missing practice now. You can go back and then miss practice Monday."

"Yea but there's a game tomorrow and the dance tonight so today is an easy workout day and therefore an easy day to miss."

Mr. G sighed. "Yea have a seat. I can stay."

Mr. G didn't feel like firing up his laptop so he just leaned back in his chair and stared at the ceiling while she worked on her test. He just thought about Alaina and dat ass. He cycled through the various outfits he saw it in: skirts and yoga pants and tiny athletic shorts and those cotton white panties. And then he thought about today. He was so horny, he just wanted release.

"Um Mr. G, what do you mean by the third question?"

Broken from his day dream, Mr. G wasn't sure what to do. Normally when giving a test he could just sit at his desk and wait for the student to finish and bring the test to him. He wasn't expecting to stand until she was gone, but he should have realized there'd probably be questions. She was in a desk close to him so without standing up all the way Mr. G got up but kept his back bent forward doing his best to hide his erection. He took two quick awkward steps and then kneeled on the ground in front of her desk.

She pointed to the symbol in question. She should know that, but Mr. G just wanted her out of here so he just answered her question in hopes of speeding her along. "Oh that just means the second derivative."

"Ok Thanks."

Mr. G looked her over as she worked on that problem. She wasn't bad looking. Good hair, soft skin, big breasts. God he was horny. He glanced over at the clock. It was ten minutes into the test and she was on the third question. That was a reasonable pace for her skill level, but then he looked at her answers to the first two questions. Both were completely wrong and the first page was supposed to be the easy page. "This test isn't going well, huh?"

"I swear I understood the homework, but these questions are just so difficult."

"Number two is from the homework and the first one I did in the notes." She didn't have a reply. "You need to learn your derivative rules."

"I spent 3 hours studying them last night."

"It's usually better to spend a little bit of time every night rather than just cramming at the end."

"Mr. G I can't fail this test."

"What if I gave you an A on the test?"

"Oh that would be amazing, Mr. G. Thank you so much. You're the best."

"Hold on there. If I give you an A then what are you going to give me?" He placed his hand on her shoulder and gently massaged it.

"I don't have any money on me."

"I know those shorts don't hide much." It wasn't as fun as flirting with Alaina, but at this point he just wanted a warm body. In fact he might as well be direct. "Why don't you take off your shirt so I can see them better."

McKenzie hesitated, probably contemplating this unexpected turn of events, but she complied. She wore a gray sports bra underneath. That was removed next. Mr. G reached down and pawed at her large breasts. The tent in his pants was nearly poking her in the face. "Undo my belt." She complied, this time without hesitation. After undoing his belt she continued to pull down his pants and boxers without prompting. She grabbed Mr. G's dick and stroked it with much more familiarity than Alaina had showed earlier. Her other hand fondled his balls while her lips leaned in and kissed the tip. It felt real good, but Mr. G wasn't in a mood to be teased. He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. It wasn't long before Mr. G shot his load into her mouth. She tried to swallow, but there was too much so it came dribbling out the corners of her mouth.

"So have I earned my A yet?" She asked as she wiped the cum off her chin.

"Not yet, stand up." She complied. Mr. G grabbed each breast with his two hands. Her nipples were large and hard. He licked each one of them and them placed his head in between to motorboat them. Mr. G slid her shorts and panties down. He fingered her with his right hand while his left hand continued to feel her tits. McKenzie reached out and stroked Mr. G's dick. Already hard again, he instructed her to turn around.

Mr. G wrapped his arms around her from behind. His hands fondling her tits, his mouth kissing her neck, his rock hard dick pressing against her ass. He then took a step back and rubbed her back. He moved his hand up and down her spine, down towards her ass, bigger and not as firm as Alaina's, but still fun to hold. Then his hand moved up to the top of her spine. He applied pressure, directing her to bend over the table. He spread his legs and pressed his dick against her vagina. She reached back and guided him in her.

His hands flat against her back, holding her down against the table. His thrusts were forceful and almost angry. He wanted her to be Alaina. He closed his eyes and pictured himself fucking Alaina. He wanted her so badly. His thrusts became more and more forceful. Mr. G felt himself getting close to cuming. He moved his left hand down her spine to just above her ass, pressing harder against her. His right hand swung back and slapped her ass. Mr. G lifted himself onto his tip toes as his dick pulsed and he came deep inside of her. "Now that's an A."

* * * * * * * * * *

Mr. G chaperoned the dance that evening. He had agreed to it weeks ago but regretted that decision now. What he did with Alaina may or may not count as sex but he essentially had his dick in two different students in the last 12 hours and he wasn't looking forward to seeing either of them at the moment. Waiting until Monday would have been better.

Seeing them at the dance was surprising normal. They were with their dates and happy to see him. In fact they were both exceptionally happy to see him. "Hi Mr. G!" they exclaimed and gave him a hug, but it wasn't anything out of the usual. Ms. Smith got the same reception.

McKenzie wore a light blue strapless dress. The fabric was pulled taut around her bosom with a fabric belt just beneath them. The dress below the belt was loose and flowy and went down to her feet.

Alaina's dress was much more borderline for a high school dance. More of a cocktail dress than a homecoming dress. It was dark blue and shiny and short. Ending a mere inch or two below dat ass. Her long legs were several shades darker than when he last saw her. No doubt she frequented a tanning bed or products this week, but they looked damn good.

And then she turned and he nearly lost his breath. Her dress was backless with the fabric ending a mere two inches above dat ass. Three thin straps connected just under her armpit and ran across her bare back to the other side. The top strap was attached to two thin spaghetti straps that went over her shoulders to the front of the dress which ended just above her bosom.

Mr. G tried his best to avoid Alaina throughout the dance. He couldn't get caught staring at her. Of course there were plenty of other girls that he couldn't get caught staring at either. Most had reasonable dresses. A few backless ones drove him wild. And one blonde in a red dress had her midriff exposed through a grid of rectangular holes in the dress. But a quick glance at her was enough to satisfy him and then his mind held onto the image while his eyes scanned the rest of the room pretending to see. That didn't work with Alaina. His mind's eye wasn't enough. He always needed to see more, to soak in the sights.

A few hours later, which felt like several days later, the dance was finally over. Of course as a chaperone he wasn't done yet. Still had to clean up the place and kick out the few stragglers that didn't seem to want to leave. Of course Alaina and her date were one of those stragglers. As if awkwardly watching him grind against her for the past few hours wasn't enough. At least earlier he could lose sight of them in the crowd, but not now. As a chaperone he could order them to separate, but it was best to avoid that situation. He had too many emotions rising to the surface for him to handle that situation professionally and on top of that there were too many coworkers around to witness any unprofessional activity. Let one of them handle kicking her out.

"Hey, I'm taking off," Ms. Eggleston said twenty minutes later. Mr. G looked up from the table he was clearing of random junk. Alaina and the rest of the students were finally gone. Even most of the teachers were gone.

"Yea me too." They walked out together but parted ways once they got outside. Ms. Eggleston parked on street around the corner and down a block while Mr. G parked in the parking garage across the street.

It was a little creepy entering the nearly empty parking garage so late into the night. Of course those feelings left when he entered the stairwell and discovered a girl in a backless floor length prom dress making out with her date. "It's late, go home," was all he said as he walked passed the two embarrassed students. Two flights up and he found a girl in dark blue cocktail dress arguing with her well-dressed date.

"Don't be such a bitch," the male date yelled as Mr. G tried to walk passed them without acknowledging them.

Mr. G sighed and turned to face them. "What's going on here?"

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers