Teaching Dat Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The poor girl was shivering when they returned to the car so he cranked up the heat. He kept both hands on the steering wheel and sheepishly avoided her gaze for the remainder of the drive to her place. She was staring at him with those puppy dog eyes, smitten with love. His feelings couldn't match hers. He was obsessed with her, but it was an animal lust. "Sorry about attacking you just now."

"It was a little uncomfortable on the hood of your car, but I liked it. You were so passionate." She reached over and placed her hand on his knee.

"Yea I just want you so badly. You do have a power over me." His right hand fell off the steering wheel and landed on top of hers. In that moment he had thoughts of guiding her hand back to his dick, but it was already 10 minutes past her curfew. "It's a shame I couldn't finish that last time. Five times in one day is a bit much. We'll have to take a rain check for another time."

"Five? You practice with yourself before the dance?" Alaina asked as Mr. G stopped the car in front of her house. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Watching her walk away, Mr. G's mind frantically raced through all the possibilities of how she would react if she found out that he fucked her teammate earlier today.