Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,576 Followers

"No, sweetheart. The rest of the outfit was meant to be worn on the wedding night. Keep it on."

Katie lay down on the bed I usually shared with her mother. Looking at her, I could detect a stiffness in her posture. She was nervous, I guessed - afraid of losing her virginity despite her pleas for me to take her, and fearful that she would not be good enough in bed.

"Relax, darling," I said. "Let Daddy take care of you."

I caressed her cheek, then moved down to her neck and soon I was bent over her, gently massaging her shoulders.

I saw her muscles lose a little of their tension.

I spent the next half hour caressing and fondling her entire body. I massaged her arms. I kissed and sucked on her fingertips. I stroked the tight cinching on her bodice. I tickled her pubic hair just to tease her, then moved down to her thighs and even the tips of her feet. And through it all I bent forward at random intervals to kiss and suck on her delectable titties, sending shockwaves of lust through her body.

At first, Katie responded by making quiet murmurs of appreciation. But within a few minutes, the murmurs became moans of approval. She squealed the first time I nibbled on her nipples while fingering the outside of her pussy lips. After that, her moans were accompanied by squirming, then thrashing. Her first orgasm came when I thrust my tongue into her belly button while simultaneously pumping my fingers in her vagina. After that, Katie came repeatedly as I played the instrument of her body.

Through it all, Katie repeatedly whispered, moaned and finally screamed her favorite word in the universe - Daddy:

"Oh Daddy! Please Daddy! Love me Daddy! Kiss me Daddy! Marry me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Put a baby in me Daddy!"

By this time, I had both my hands on my virgin daughter's breasts, kneading them and tweaking her nipples, sending ripples of pleasure through her body. Still bent over her body as it lay on the bed, I continued to caress her big tits as I brought my cock to her mouth. The moment the head touched her lips, she opened up and accepted her Daddy's love. She was becoming so conditioned by her adoration of my cock that the combination of nipple play and the taste of my cockhead brought her to another orgasm.

After a few moments of her moistening the tip of my cock with her lips, I withdrew from her soft, wet mouth.

I knelt on the bed between her legs. "Now remember, the first time often hurts," I cautioned my daughter. "If you want me to pause or stop, just tell me."

"Please! Just put it in me!"

I entered her slowly, a centimeter at a time. Though thoroughly wet, her virgin pussy was still so unused to any penetration larger than a finger that she seemed impossibly tight. I gradually pushed farther, each thrust slightly deeper than the one before. The whole time I covered her cheeks and her lips with kisses, reassuring her of Daddy's love.

Katie wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me in deeper. Her arms wrapped about my shoulders as if she were holding on for dear life. With each push, her fingernails dug deeper into my back. She was gasping with virginal pain, release and a desire for more.

Finally I was all the way in to the root. Katie could feel that I was in her all the way, and her gasps gave way to tears of release coupled with giggling. "Oh Daddy! At Last! At last you're inside me!" I began pumping faster and harder.

Katie was in ecstasy. "So full! I'm so full of Daddy cock!"

At this point I moved us to a position that I'd fantasized about since the moment, weeks ago, when our sexualized relationship first began. I sat up in my bed with my back against the headboard, and positioned Katie on my lap facing me. Katie lowered herself onto my cock and began rising and falling on my shaft.

At last I had my darling daughter where I had wanted her for so long: bouncing happily on my dick with her humongous tits in my face. "Suck my tits, Daddy!" she cried. "Keep sucking my tits! You're making me cum so much!" Finally being fucked after weeks of anticipation and longing combined with the stimulation of her ultra-sensitive boobs pushed Katie through the roof. Her round ass corkscrewed insanely on my rod while her hands clutched the back of my head and held my lips to her hard nipples. Jiggling soft tit flesh surrounded my lips and face.

My hands were guiding and encouraging her fantastic round ass to ride me up and down faster and faster. Not that she needed much encouragement - Katie's frantic need for my cock was matched only by the stamina and muscle control that years of dance lessons had given her. She was a natural dynamo in bed. "Fuck your virgin bride, Daddy!" she screamed.

My fingers dug into her bubble butt and forced her to bounce on my dick faster and harder. In response, Katie sat up straight in my lap and raised her hands to the ceiling, wiggling her arms in counterpoint to her swiveling hips and making her big tits sway crazily in front of me. "Take my cock!" I ordered her, grabbing her ass and slamming her down on my dick. I emphasized my words with each hard thrust: "My! Cock! Owns! You!"

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed. "Only you! Only my Daddy will ever fuck me!"

When I came I felt as if a gigantic fireworks rocket was shooting off from my cock and straight into my daughter's womb. Katie felt it, too, and gave a high-pitched squeal of delight at feeling me climax inside of her. She threw herself forward, her tits mashing against my chest as she covered my face with kisses, murmuring semi-coherent grateful thanks to me the whole time.

The rest of that night was a gorgeous mixture of some of the most romantic moments of my life coupled with some of the most sexual. Katie spent the night in my bed for the first time since she was a toddler, curling up against me, whispering to herself and kissing my chest in her sleep.

Once, around midnight or so, she scooted up in the bed towards the headboard and pushed one of her big tits into my mouth, insisting that I wrap my arms around her and suckle her breasts while she shivered and cooed through another of her breast-induced orgasms.

A few hours later, sometime in the wee hours of the night, I awoke to find her upside down in the bed with her bare ass almost alongside my head while she dreamily sucked me. In response, I rested one hand on the top of her young head to encourage her sucking, while my other hand caressed her ass, then sought out her pussy and diddled her clit while she sucked. When I came in her mouth a few minutes later, I pulled her head down onto my cock to make sure she didn't miss a drop. "Such a good girl," I murmured as she drank her Daddy's seed.

I called in sick to work for the next couple of days and contacted Katie's school to excuse her as well. With the house to ourselves while Elaine and Randi took care of my sister's and nephew's chickenpox, Katie and I managed to fuck in every room of the house. Yeah, I know what you're thinking: even the hallway? Who fucks in the hallway? And why would anyone fuck in the garage?

What happened was that Katie wanted me to carry her across the threshold as a symbol of her new wifely relationship with me. Unfortunately, we both recognized that I could not carry her through the front door for fear of making the neighbors ask questions. So instead we settled on a different interpretation of the old custom: she put her arms around my neck while I held her ass in my arms. I carried her in my arms while she impaled herself on my cock, and we fucked our way through every doorway in the house.

I was in paradise. Weeks earlier, I had fantasized about simultaneously carrying and fucking Katie in the middle of her dance studio, surrounded by her horny young classmates and the studio's practice room mirrors. A few days later I had the fantastic experience of meeting her classmate with the fiery red hair and screwing that little slut while standing up in our living room with three of Katie's classmates cheering us on.

But this was different. Katie's petite yet voluptuous body was in a class of its own. More important, this beautiful sex bomb was my devoted daughter, a nubile blonde teenager who worshiped me and my cock and wanted nothing more than to love me and serve me sexually. As we fuck-walked from room to room in the house, Katie covered my cheeks with feathery kisses, cooing the whole time about how much she loved me and wanted to have my baby. "Are you going to fill me with baby juice, Daddy?" she asked me. "Are you going to pump my body with life-giving sperm and make me pregnant?" Then she wiggled her ass and twerked up and down in my arms, giggling and orgasming again and again.

She loved the feeling of being in my arms. Loved the fact that in one sense I was completely in control of her body, while at the same time she was free to hump me as much as she wanted, secure in the knowledge that her beloved Daddy was holding her above the ground. "Hold my ass, Daddy!" she giggled. "Hold my hot little ass while I ride you!"

Striding through the house with my baby daughter impaled on my cock was one of the best experiences of my life. Even though we were alone in the house, I felt as if I were putting us on display to the whole world. I knew that any man who saw me with this gorgeous little blonde with the innocent face and impossible curves would envy me. I loved the feeling of Katie's soft ass rising and falling on my cock over and over as she impaled herself on me.

The highlight came at the entrance to the living room. As we passed through the doorway, Katie reached up and took hold of the top of the door frame. With the added leverage of the door frame, she was able to plunge herself even harder and faster on my hard shaft. Pulling herself upward, she rose higher than ever on my cock, then pushed herself down with added force, squealing and laughing with each plunge.

"To this cock I am wed!" she squealed. "To this cock I am wed!" Her lovely breasts bounced up and down in my face.

"My cock is for YOU!" I said, thrusting upward into her snatch. "My daughter! My bride!"

Finally the sensations became too much. After one especially intense orgasm Katie stiffened, gasped and then went limp in my arms. Her hands remained entwined around my neck, but the strength of her hold loosened. With my cock still impaling her, I brought her dazed body to her bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed.

Katie whimpered as I withdrew my cock. Half asleep, she moaned, "Noooo, Daddeee. . . . Please please suckee Daddeee?"

How could I refuse? I bent over her face on the bed and brought my cock to her lips. Though only barely conscious, she opened her mouth automatically and began to slurp and lick. Within moments I came, pumping a load into her thirsty mouth. She whimpered again, licked her lips and fell asleep.

Katie loved to fuck in Elaine's and my bedroom. For her, the emotional connection and smells of Daddy's room and Daddy's bed were overwhelmingly romantic. I, on the other hand, had a similar feeling about making love in my daughter's bedroom. Surrounded by her teenage possessions, I felt an intense closeness to my beautiful teenage daughter who was now my lover.

But I have to admit that for sheer sexy fun, the living room was the best. On Wednesday, Katie and I settled in front of the TV for one of our Gilligan's Island evenings, and before the Skipper even had a chance to take off his sailor's cap and beat Gilligan over the head, Katie had already turned away from the TV and straddled me. She was dressed again in her white silk stockings and the white satiny wedding bodice whose torn front buttons displayed her oversized tits. Katie took my hardening cock in her small soft hands and began stroking me up and down.

"Isn't Gilligan's Island fantastic?" she asked. In fact, I couldn't see the TV screen, since my field of view was entirely taken up by my daughter's tits bouncing in front of my face. The structure of the ripped bodice combined with her arms stretched inward and down toward my crotch meant that her large breasts were even more accentuated than normally. Despite being distracted away from the TV screen, though, I did appreciate the soothing, sexy voice of Ginger in the background as she discussed with Mary Ann the awful ramifications of this week's predicament, which apparently, like every event on Gilligan's Island, involved bamboo and coconuts.

Before Gilligan even had a chance to break the Professor's latest invention, Katie braced her hands against the sofa back behind me, lifted herself up and slipped my rigid tool into her pussy. With a happy sigh she began riding me.

"Give me your tits," I said. "Let me suck your lovely big tits."

"Oh Daddy I love you so much!" she said as she fed her nipple into my hungry mouth.

A half hour later we had changed positions but were still fucking. By this time Katie was standing behind the sofa holding onto the back of the couch while I stood behind her pounding her like the world was ending and this was my last chance to get off. Because Katie is so short, we had taken the cushions off of the couch and laid them on the ground for her to stand on. The result was that the cushions not only raised her pussy to the right level, they also provided a springy surface that allowed her to bounce all the more as I gripped her hips and blasted her from behind. The bounciness of the cushions made me feel like my cock was on the best roller coaster ride in the world. The sensations of her tight pussy was driving me crazy with lust.

The second episode of Gilligan's Island was blathering in the background when the door opened. Elaine, followed by Randi, entered to the sight of her husband in profile fucking the shit out of her daughter, who was clad in white stockings and a slutty white corset that allowed her huge tits to bounce freely as she rocked on Daddy's rod.

Elaine, for her part, was dressed extremely sexily - clearly she was hoping to have a special night with me after having been away for three days. Above a short skirt, Elaine wore a halter top that was so loose it was easy to see her 36DD braless tits swaying beneath the thin fabric. Randi wore her usual gigantic grey coat even in relatively warm weather, but before she was all the way through the door and able to see what was going on in the living room, the coat was half off, revealing that Randi was wearing nothing underneath the shapeless bulk.

Part of me was dismayed that Elaine had found us in this position after the talk we'd had about my not fucking our daughter. But I was in such a sexual frenzy that I couldn't stop even if I wanted to.

"No!" cried Elaine. "You weren't supposed to fuck her!" She tried to take my arm, but my hands were practically welded to my gorgeous daughter's hips as I thrust over and over into her irresistible body.

Elaine moved closer, and now one hand was on my forearm while the other was on the other side of my torso on my side, trying to coax me away. "Please!" she said softly but urgently. "You promised!"

"I . . . can't stop," I gasped. "She needs it! I need it! . . . Her self esteem . . .!" my voice trailed off as I tried to articulate the lamest reason on earth for fucking my daughter in front of my wife.

"I'm his bride!" screamed Katie, gaily squirming and bouncing on her tiptoes as I pounded her. Katie was leaning forward just enough so that her luscious ass was the most important thing in the world. The feel of her soft butt against my crotch, accentuated by her exaggerated bouncing on the sofa cushions, was so intense that I had lost all control in fucking her.

"Daddy married me! Right here in this house! He took my virginity right here and we've been fucking for three days and three nights!"

From behind, Elaine was leaning her entire body against me, molding her soft tits against my back. When Katie spoke I could feel a shiver of disappointment and even despair run through Elaine's body, yet even then I was powerless to stop fucking my beautiful slutty bride daughter. "Please," whimpered Elaine. Then even more weakly, she pleaded, "You promised." She brought her hands down to cover mine as I gripped Katie's beautiful hips, trying ineffectually to pull my hands away.

While this was going on, Randi stood transfixed in the entranceway, her coat half removed. After a few seconds, she collected her wits and completed taking off the coat, dropping it on the floor. Nude, she circled around the couch in front of Katie. Cupping her hands on either side of Katie's face, Randi looked her girlfriend in the eyes and said, "This is so cool, Katie. I knew this would happen." She kissed Katie full on the mouth, thrusting her tongue in my daughter's mouth. "Your Dad is such a fucking stud!" Then she began kissing Katie some more.

Elaine was desperate to stop what was going on, yet nearly resigned to failure. She flung off her flimsy halter top and pulled down her little skirt, allowing it to fall to her feet. Naked now and clad only in a pair of high heels, she tried tempt me into pulling away from Katie, hugging me tightly from behind and whispering urgently, "Fuck ME! Fuck your wife!" Elaine's hands rose up and began to caress my chest from behind.

"I AM fucking my wife," I gasped. "I have two wives now - two wives and a concubine!" I slipped my hands upward along the smooth fabric of the white wedding corset that cinched Katie's already tight little waist, then cupped my daughter's huge tits. I was freshly amazed when as if it were the first time when her abundant tit flesh overflowed my hands and jiggled crazily with each hard thrust of my cock.

Then I felt Randi's hands join mine in caressing and mashing my daughter's tits. Randi lifted her head up from kissing my daughter and thrust herself forward, pushing her tits into my daughter's mouth.

Randi's eyes met mine. She smiled as we gazed at each other over the bouncing and thrashing corset-clad back of my daughter. Randi licked her lips in a signal of pure lust. The two of us, Randi and I, were joined at either end of my daughter, kissing and fondling and fucking her at both ends.

Elaine's hands drifted back down to Katie's hips, and the result was that Elaine was now effectively holding my body tightly against my daughter's, pumping her own pelvis in synch with mine while I rammed our daughter over and over. Elaine sobbed with resignation as she joined the daisy chain fucking my daughter. "A harem!" she sobbed in defeat. "We're your harem!"

With those words I lost what little control I had left. Everything I wanted was here with me at that moment: my big titty, innocent daughter-bride, my busty, horny wife, and my pregnant Asian sex doll mistress. I thrust my pelvis as hard as I could and my cock began shooting out what seemed like a gallon of cum into my fertile blonde daughter.

"Yes!" screamed Katie. "Daddy I can feel you cumming inside me! Fill me with your cum! I belong to you! We all belong to you!"

"My harem!" I screamed, pumping more cum into my daughter. At that moment I could feel all three of them. Randi looking into my eyes and caressing my hands as I mashed Katie's big tits. Elaine hugging me from behind and humping frantically as she joined me in fucking our daughter. And Katie - most of all tight little Katie, the most voluptuous daughter I could imagine - dressed in a slutty torn white wedding corset and white silk stockings, with her huge tits swinging wildly, bouncing in and out on my cock, fucking me frantically and screaming out her devotion to me.

They were all mine. My girls. Mine to love. Mine to fuck. Mine to impregnate. Mine to own. My harem.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,576 Followers
12