Teaching Diplomacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

Only McKenzie and Nicole didn't show up until eleven o'clock that night. "You're late," Mr. G said as he opened the door.

"Good things come to those who wait," Nicole said as she held up a backpack.

"You know I have to work in the morning."

Nicole walked passed him without giving a kiss this time. "Give us 10 minutes and then come join us. McKenzie followed close behind her without saying anything or even looking Mr. G in the eye.

Mr. G paced his living room. He hated that she gave him orders and yet he felt compelled to follow. He was the teacher, he was the man, it was his dick and his cum that she needed. He waited only five minutes and then marched in there ready to dominate as the alpha male.

And then he saw McKenzie lying on her side in her volleyball uniform. Her bottom leg was locked straight pointing towards him while the leg on top had the knee bent at a 90 degree angle. She had one elbow on the bed with her arm holding her head up while the other hand rested on her hip. Her hip perched up giving him a perfect view of her ass.

Mr. G crawled onto the bed. He kissed her foot and then her ankle. Her calf was more toned than he was expecting. He licked her skin as he moved up to her knee. He continued kissing up her leg until his face pressed against those tight volleyball shorts while his mouth felt the delicate skin just below those short shorts.

He climbed on top of her and dry humped her ass while his hand fondled her large breast. She arched her back and turned her head sideways. He leaned in and kissed her.

"I'm glad you like it. I thought you might need help getting it up. 3 women in one night is a lot for a man your age."

A man your age he protested in his head. I'm fucking 7 years older than you is what he wanted to say, but he couldn't find the words when he faced her. She wore bright white socks pulled up almost to her knee. His eyes then followed her tanned and slightly orange legs up to where her thighs came together, but just there her tiny black volleyball shorts started and there was a definitive thigh gap. He wanted so badly to place his dick in that gap. He got off the bed and walked towards her. He wrapped his hands around her and slid them up her back, pressing them into her and pushing her towards him. His arms under her armpits, he grabbed her shoulders as they kissed, this time deep and passionate. Their tongues danced like wild animals.

When they broke the kiss, Nicole pushed him back onto the bed. There he found McKenzie who had removed her shorts while he kissed Nicole. She was pleasuring herself so he reached over to lend her a hand. He felt Nicole's hands on his hips as she pulled down his pants. McKenzie's legs spread wide as he climbed between them and inserted his dick into her. He looked into her eyes and in a rare event she looked back into his. Her mouth parted as soft moans came out. A few quick thrusts and he was already cumming inside her.

He rolled off of McKenzie before she was done, but Nicole was ready to finish her off. Still wearing her full uniform, she slid a strap-on on top of her volleyball shorts. Mr. G stroked his semi-hard penis as he watched Nicole pound McKenzie with the strap-on. He loved everything about this site. The form fitting jerseys they each wore. Nicole's tight volleyball shorts that now gave her a wedgie so that he could see every contour of her ass and watch those muscles flex move and she pounded McKenzie's dripping wet pussy. Their legs, tangled and athletic.

"Hey now," Nicole said once she finished giving McKenzie an orgasm. "Don't go and waste my luck or I'll stick you with this thing."

"Is that so?" Mr. G playfully asked as he grabbed the strap-on, now wet from McKenzie's juices, and pulled Nicole towards him. They kissed and it was weird to feel the strap-on poke him as they embraced.

He pushed her down to get her to lay on the bed. He removed the strap-on and threw it across the room. "I don't think you need this anymore."

"Or these," he added as he removed her shorts. He climbed on top of her and fucked her vigorously. His hands pushed up her jersey to expose her breasts. Her legs wrapped around his waist. Wanting to demonstrate his strength, that he was the alpha, he scooped her up and lifted her. Kneeling on the bed he pressed her back and against the wall as he fucked her. She moaned and grabbed his hair, yanking it hard enough that it felt like she removed a small clump.

He felt McKenzie's hands pull him backwards. He fell backwards, landing on the bed with Nicole on top of him. Now she was in control. She put one hand flat on his chest, almost holding him down while she moved her hips forward and back as she rode his dick. Leaning further forward she placed her other hand on his shoulder.

She rode him like that for five more minutes and then he felt McKenzie's hands reaching for his balls, fondling them as Nicole rode his dick. Feeling the wave building inside his body he shook uncontrollably and involuntarily laughed. Nicole found the laughter surprising and disarming, but she maintained her outward cool and continued to rock up and down on his cock until it stopped pulsing, until she was confident she got all the luck she could out of it.

* * * * * * * * * *

The two girls in his bed didn't stir when his alarm went off. He was shocked to see them still here. He had just passed out afterwards without a care for what they did, but now this was going to be awkward. Of course it didn't have to be awkward if they joined him in the shower, but no such luck. He returned to the bedroom after his morning bathroom routine to find them still passed out on his bed.

"Come on I have to go to work," he said as he pulled off the sheet. He admired their young pussies. He searched out their volleyball shorts on the floor and pulled out the panties. He sniffed each of them and then added them to his hidden stash of Alaina's panties. He grabbed his cock and started to stroke it thinking of those 18-year-olds on his bed. Then he realized, why is he just thinking about them?

He returned to the bedroom and walked up to the bed. He rubbed Nicole's knee while the other hand reached straight for her shaved pussy. She shifted and moaned slightly but otherwise remained unconscious. Despite her state, her body reacted to him. He brought his hand up to his nose to smell her juices while his other hand pulled out his cock.

He placed his hands underneath her knees and slid her to the edge of the bed. Lifting one leg up while the other hung off the edge of the bed, he slowly slid his rock hard dick inside of her. He intently watched her face as he entered her. Her eyes cracked open as her head rolled from one side to the other.

His hips rocked back and forth slowly for the first two minutes as she slowly came to. Between soft moans she whispered the word "what." Still holding her leg up, he dropped it on his shoulder and then paced his hands on either side of her toned stomach. Pumping her harder, he used his hands to rock her up and down in rhythm with his thrusts. She let out a sharp yell as her leg fell off his shoulder. It wasn't clear if it was out of pleasure or pain or shock, but in that moment he didn't care. He pumped harder and faster until he came into that bitch.

"Come on, we're going to be late. You girls have to get moving. It's a school day."

"School doesn't start for another hour," McKenzie replied.

"Oh you're up. I thought I'd have to wake you the same way. Look I'm sure you're used to walking in seconds before the bell rings but I have to punch in 30 minutes before school starts."

"Just leave a key and we'll lock up," Nicole said without looking at him. She had rolled over to the side and curled her legs back onto the bed so she laid there in a ball.

Mr. G looked at his watch and gave a sigh. He dug out his spare key and dropped it on the volleyball shorts crumpled on the ground as he left.

* * * * * * * * * *

That next night Mr. G was woken from his slumber by a wonderful sensation. Completely naked, a shiver ran down his body as the sheets were no longer on him. But one part of his body was quite warm. Warm, wet, blood coursing through it, he lifted his head and saw a blurry blonde sucking on his cock.

His head fell back and he looked over at the clock, it was 3:00 AM. He then saw a figure standing beside the bed. At first all he saw was blue and flesh colors as a blurry humanoid. He blinked his eyes several times trying to focus his eyes in the light. He heard some sort of click and then McKenzie said, "We just wanted to thank you for such a memorable game."

McKenzie pulled down her pants and climbed onto the bed. She sat above him on his pillow and spread her legs with his head in between. Nicole pulled her lips off his cock and flipped him over so that his face was buried in McKenzie's pussy. Mr. G wished Nicole had sucked him until he came, but the fact that he hadn't made him all the more eager to eat McKenzie out.

He felt Nicole's hands on his hips and so he got up onto his knees so she could reach around and grab ahold of his cock. Her hand slowly wrap around his dick. He would have moaned if his mouth wasn't already busy.

Then he felt something strange. Something hard rubbed the back of his leg. He tried to ignore it, but then it poked him again, this time on the butt cheek. It just happened for a second and then it was gone, but so was Nicole's hand.

Sadly she released his dick and then he felt her hands placed on buttocks. She spread the cheeks apart and then it happened. Nicole entered him from behind with that god damn strap-on.

It hurt and he tried to protest but again his mouth was still full. He couldn't back up because that would just push it in deeper, but his head was already against McKenzie and thus he couldn't move up to pull away. He placed his hands on the bed and tried to lift himself off the bed but McKenzie's legs wrapped around him. Her feet on his back she pressed down and kept him pinned on the bed. In such an awkward position, he was unable to overcome her strong muscles, toned from a decade of volleyball practice.

Nicole's hand returned to his dick as she penetrated him from behind. It was a confusing sensation. Her hand felt great on his dick and loved the aroma of McKenzie's juices, but McKenzie squeezed so tight that it hurt and that was nothing compared to the painful sensation from his rear.

Again Nicole released her grasp on his dick. It was frustrating, so badly he wanted to cum. Nicole grabbed his hips. She thrust harder and faster as she fucked him with that strap-on. She slapped his ass that made a loud smack that hung in the air. There was a giggle, but he couldn't tell which girl it came from.

His ass hurt badly when Nicole finally released him. His balls ached too since Nicole denied him the release he so desperately wanted. Each time she jacked him off, she stopped once she felt him get fully hard. It was a twenty minute wave of getting hard and soft without ever cumming the whole while she violated him from behind.

"What the fuck was that?" Mr. G asked when they were finally done and left him alone on the bed.

"We lost today. Season is over," Nicole replied

"Of course you lost. You were up half the night fucking instead of getting a good night's rest before the game."

"I guess you're not so lucky after all."

"You're insane. Get the fuck out of my apartment. And leave the key!"

* * * * * * * * * *

Nicole returned to his apartment one last time, that Friday at 4:00 PM. He only opened the door a crack and stood blocking the entrance to stop her from waltzing into his apartment like she had in their prior encounters. Seeing her was such a confusing experience. His dick jumped at the thought of all the wonderful experiences he had inside of her, but his ass remembered the pain and embarrassment of when she was inside of him. "What do you want?" he demanded.

"I just wanted to introduce Amber here to my little good luck charm."

"I thought you lost."

"Well the season is over for me, but the JV team is really good. This is Amber, she's the JV MVP and well she needs a little extra edge for their championship game tomorrow."

"No, now go away."

"I thought you might say that, so as a backup I'll just show Amber pictures we took of you. It's not quite the same, but it'll have to do."

"What?"

Nicole pulled out her phone and displayed a picture of Mr. G lying on his back in his bed while Nicole in her school volleyball uniform sucked him off. She flipped to the next photo of him with his head buried between McKenzie's legs. Then the final picture showed Nicole giving it to him from behind while McKenzie had her legs wrapped around his head. "Kinky shit you're into. Wonder what Alaina would say if she saw these?"

"Delete those!"

"I'll tell you what. I'm feeling generous so all you have to do is spread some of your luck to Amber here and I'll delete them."

"I thought we established I wasn't lucky. That's why you fucking lost."

"That's why we're here early so Amber can still get plenty of rest."

Mr. G took his eyes off Nicole to examine the quiet girl standing behind her. She was paler than Nicole but nearly all women were with how much fake tanner Nicole used. This girl's face looked young; his first guess was that she was a sophomore. She had straight brown hair but he had to look off her face before he could even register her eye color. Her T-shirt was loose so that he couldn't even see a hint of her breasts. He grimaced; this girl is way too young. I can't do this. His eyes kept moving to find something about her that could stir the man downstairs. She wore tiny bright green running shorts that showed off her great athletic legs. Now those were something that Mr. G could stare at for a long time. "How old are you?" Mr. G asked while still looking at her legs.

"She's a senior and she's 18," Nicole responded for her.

Mr. G sighed and pushed the door all the way open. "Come in." He looked down the hallway after the girls entered to make sure none his neighbors were around to see the girls enter his apartment. He didn't see anyone, but fuck it, it didn't matter. What are they going to say? None of them know who he is or what he does.

"Do you really want to be here?" Mr. G asked Amber as he turned around to face the girls.

"I've been watching you from afar for a while now. I love your thick full hair, way sexier than that bald asshole I had to fuck for my English grade." She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Jesus! Is every teacher fucking a student?" Mr. G looked into her green eyes, she looked so young. She smiled and he saw a mouth full of metal... braces. He sighed, she might be eighteen, but she didn't look it. He turned away from her to look for Nicole. He can't trust her; she's probably getting that phone ready for more pictures.

He didn't see Nicole, which made him all the more worried, but then Amber wrapped her arms around him. Pressing herself against his back, he felt her elusive breasts. She undid the buttons of his dress shirt and then rubbed his bare chest. It felt good. He closed his eyes and imagined it was Alaina behind him. His hand reached down rubbed his semi-hard dick.

He turned around and kissed her. Keeping his eyes closed, trying to maintain the illusion, but it fell apart when his tongue felt her braces. Resigned, he realized he had to focus elsewhere with his mouth. He sat her on the couch and knelt on the ground before her. He kissed her knees and kept his eyes focused on the ground. His hands rubbed her calf. It was silky smooth, but not as muscular as Alaina's or Nicole's or even McKenzie's. His kisses worked down her leg to the foot where he removed her shoe and sock and tossed them across the room. Her kissed her foot, and sucked on each toe. Her toe nails were painted pink of course.

He took off the other shoe, but left her white ankle sock on. He wasn't that interested in her feet, he mainly just wanted to get the shoes out of the way so that he could quickly remove those panties. Her panties came off easy with her athletic shorts. He threw them under the couch and hoped his kisses were enough to distract her from noticing her panties ending location.

He looked towards her shaved pussy as he kissed her leg just above the knee. Her baggy shirt partially blocked it, but it peaked out, beckoning him to come in. Her face may look young, but that body of hers was fully grown. The scent of her juices grew stronger as he moved in.

"What the fuck?" he heard Alaina scream from behind him. Dumbfounded, Mr. G turned around to find Alaina standing in the doorway. He had nothing to say, now way to explain himself to the teary eyed goddess.

She ran out of the apartment. Mr. G stumbled to his feet and chased after her. He got to the doorway and yelled "Alaina," but she didn't stop. Not that it mattered. He didn't have anything to say to her even if she did stop. He had built up his own rationalizations, but there was no excuse, nothing he could say that could take away her pain.

"It wasn't right for you to cheat on her like that," Nicole said as she returned to the living room. "She deserved to know the truth."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Mr. G said as he turned around to face Nicole. "I was cheating on her because of you!"

"And it wasn't right," Nicole replied calmly. "Things would have been better if you had been the one to tell her, but you didn't so I had to."

"I only cheated because you blackmailed me."

"Hmm, I seem to recall a few incidents prior to that. Besides I never threated to go to the principal. I just said I'd tell Alaina, which isn't really blackmail because you should have wanted to tell Alaina yourself anyways."

"So did you just make up that crap about me being part of your pregame ritual?"

"No that was actually real. I mean I first fucked you that day at school to see if you would do it. You fucked McKenzie hours before jumping into bed with Alaina but Alaina was convinced you were devoted to her and maybe you did turn over a new leaf once you found Alaina so I decided to test you. You failed that test."

"Yea, I'm scum. So why all the games? Why not just go to her then?"

"You don't understand, that game after that first time, you don't rock the boat when you find a system that works. There's scholarships on the line."

"Fuck! You're fucking insane. What about JV championship game tomorrow? Was that was all just a big setup for you to give your big reveal to fuck me over without revealing your own involvement."

"If there is a JV game tomorrow, Amber isn't playing in it. Amber & Alaina are having a huge feud right now. She was into Kristian before he dated Alaina and then started dating him the second Alaina broke up with him. But then Kristian called out Alaina's name while they were having sex. Men are such pigs. Did you have trouble keeping our names straight?"

"Just get the fuck out. I'm done with you." Nicole left and Mr. G slammed the door. He then screamed in frustration and punched the wall making a small dent in the drywall.

"Um, I'm sorry I'm going too, but can you help me find my shorts. I swear I've looked all over for them." Mr. G turned to face the half-naked girl still in his apartment. She was holding a shoe and her baggy shirt was almost long enough to make it look like she had short shorts on underneath. Almost, but not quite. You could still just barely see her shaved pussy peeking out from underneath the curtain.

"You can get them when I'm done with you or you can go now."

"I think I should go."

Mr. G opened the door. "Then get out," he said forcefully.

"Um, I can't go out like this."

Mr. G closed the door once more and turned the deadbolt so Nicole couldn't barge back in on them. "I guess you're staying then." He walked up to her and lifted her shirt so it covered her face. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath but with breasts that small and perky she didn't need one. He sucked on them until her nipples were hard.

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers