Teaching Diplomacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
159 Followers

He turned her around and pushed her head down so that she was bent over the couch. Her ass pointing up in the air, he rubbed his hands up and down her legs a couple times, over her back, feeling that ass. She had a nice bubble butt that was fun to touch.

Amber moaned loudly as he fucked her doggy style. Or maybe scream was the more appropriate word. He didn't really care. His thrusts were forceful and angry. He thought of fucking Nicole like this. He thought of getting revenge for all that she did to him. Manipulating him, ruining his relationship with Alaina, and raping him.

He lifted his hand high in the air and smacked her ass. She deserved it rough. He smacked her again and then grabbed her hips and squeezed tight as he violently thrust himself deeper and deeper into that pussy.

She wasn't as tight as he hoped, as you would have guessed when looking at that face, but it didn't matter. Mr. G was such a ball of mixed emotions that at this moment he just needed a warm body to release into.

As he felt himself about to cum he pulled out and sprayed it all over her bare back. He grabbed his dick and milked out every last drop, finishing his artwork.

She started to stand up. Her shirt, now a collar around her neck, started to drop, but he caught it before it covered his artwork. He lifted it over her head and threw it on the ground. Grabbing her by the hand, he led her to the bathroom and pulled her into the shower. Turning on the water, he watched her bare back as the water washed away his art. It slowly dripped away so he soaped up his hands and rubbed them on her bare back to remove the last traces.

Her skin felt silky smooth. He moved in close so that his chest pressed against her bare back while his hands worked their way to her front. They grabbed her small perky breasts, pinching her erect nipples. She squealed in response.

He spun her around and kissed her passionately. Open mouth, no tongue at first, but then his tongue came out, followed quickly by hers. He imagined he was kissing Alaina, his star student, his desire, the lost lover. He broke the kiss and pulled her close. His head over her shoulder, he sucked on her shoulder as his dick entered her wet pussy.

The height was wrong. He shouldn't be able to suck on her shoulder while standing. Alaina was six feet tall. He lost Alaina because of this girl. It's all because of her plot with that bitch Nicole. She winced as he bit her shoulder hard enough to leave behind a red mark. Holding her close so he didn't have to see her face, he fucked her harder and harder.

After he came, he left her in the shower. While alone in the living room he collected her clothes and piled them on the table for her. Well, all of her clothes except her panties of course. He was ready to get this bitch out of his apartment, but when he saw her emerge from the bathroom twenty minutes later wearing just a towel, and he just couldn't let her get dressed.

The towel hid any trace of her tiny breasts. It was hard to believe they were enough to hold the towel up. Her body was such a surprising and almost confusing face. The top half with her face and nearly flat chest just looked so damn young. It was hard to believe that top half matched the legs sticking out the bottom of the towel. They were toned and muscular. Her quads, hamstrings, calves, each muscle was lean but defined, perfectly sculpted. Looking at her was like seeing a mismatched puzzle put together. He kept his eyes focused on the lower half of the puzzle as he approached her.

His hand reached under and felt her pussy, still wet from the shower and possibly from her juices he told himself. Mr. G., still naked, grabbed her hand and led her to his bedroom. He laid on the bed, and she wordlessly knew what to do. She bent down and sucked his cock until it was hard. He closed his eyes and thought of McKenzie. McKenzie by far gave the best blowjob out of this group of high school girls, but this girl wasn't far behind.

Once he was hard enough, she climbed on top of him, again doing so on her own prompting without any spoken words between them. Mr. G took it as a sign that she wanted it, but truth be told he didn't really care. The shit had already hit the fan, but he wouldn't feel the consequences until tomorrow so why not go for one last blowout.

The towel acted as a curtain hiding her body as she rode him so his gazed shifted up to her face. She didn't look at him, but straight ahead, staring past wall to another place, another time. He couldn't stand looking at her for long. This was all wrong and felt his dick start to soften. He wished things hadn't gone this way. He wished he stayed true to Alaina, that he stood up to Nicole, and that he didn't take out his frustration on this poor girl. Looking at her made it harder to convince himself that she truly wanted it. She looked like someone who was just gritting her teeth to get through the moment. He also wished he had the strength to finally end it, for this poor girl's sake, but instead he instructed her to turn around.

He pulled off her towel so he could gaze upon her bare back as she rode him reverse cowgirl style. Her legs and back were a work of art. Those toned muscles flexing as she rode his cock. A new rush of blood rushed to his cock, growing even longer and penetrating deeper into his sex slave.

Third time of the night, it took a long time for him to cum in her once more. "You'll be sure to tell Nicole I fulfilled my end of the bargain so she'll delete those pictures," he said afterwards.

She didn't respond. In fact she turned away from him and looked down at the ground when he mentioned the pictures. It was almost as if in shame. Mr. G knew it was a stupid thing to say. There's no way to make light of this moment, but still, her reaction felt odd. She was probably embarrassed for him, the sight of McKenzie holding him down while Nicole violated his rear...

"That bitch," Mr. G muttered to himself.

She was gone from the bedroom, slipped out while he was lost with his thoughts. He returned to the living room and found Amber already with her shirt and socks on. She was holding her shorts and looking around for her panties, but she gave up the search when she saw him coming.

She slipped on her shorts and then quickly put her shoes on as she rushed to the door. Not a run, but a very hurried walk. Mr. G moved to intercept. She got there first, placing her hand on the doorknob but forgetting to undo the deadbolt. Mr. G placed his palm on the door, holding it shut. "Going so fast, I thought we could talk."

Keeping one hand on the door, his free hand reached between her legs. Her green athletic shorts were so short that he was easily able to reach a finger up the leg and touch her wet pussy. She just stood there as he fingered her, silent, unmoving.

"You know I was just thinking about those photos." Mr. G moved closer, his dick pressing against her ass. "There was a really great shot of Nicole fucking my ass while McKenzie was on top of me. Real work of art, all three of us perfectly in frame. I couldn't help but wonder who shot that masterpiece."

Amber started to tremble. "Shhh, it's ok," Mr. G whispered into her ear. His hand came off the door and grabbed her breast through her T-shirt. Pulling her in close he rubbed his bare dick against her backside. "I'm just going to return the favor."

He slid her shorts down just enough to expose the entirety of her bubble butt. He pulled his hands down and back before swinging them forward to grab her butt cheeks forcibly. Spreading the cheeks apart, he slowly inserted his cock into her ass.

"Too bad there's no one to document this like you did for me," he taunted. His hands angrily pawed at her breasts as his thrusts got faster and harder. One hand went down through the collar to feel her bare breast. He heard the fabric tear as his arm pulled and stretched out the collar.

Having already cum in or on her three times today, he knew he wasn't going to cum this time. That didn't matter; he continued to fuck her to fulfill his desire for vengeance. Pulling his hands off her front, he grabbed her shoulders to put his full body into each thrust, but he soon tired. His thrust got slower and then his dick got softer. His anger also subsided as his muscles began to ache.

Not wanting to face her, he unlocked the deadbolt. He opened the door and placed the palm of his other hand on the square of her back. Giving her a shove, he pushed her out and closed the door. He didn't care this time if the neighbors saw her, but they probably wouldn't. It can't take her that long to pull up her shorts.

He exhaled heavily as he leaned his back against the closed door. Slowly he slid down as his legs finally gave out. Crumpled in a heap on the floor, he just laid there in self-loathing.

* * * * * * * * * *

Mr. G's stomach was in knots the next day. He dreaded seeing Alaina again. He fled to the bathroom when the period before hers ended. Throwing water in his face and muttering to the mirror, he was still in there when the bell rang to start class.

He heard a lot of commotion coming from his room as he walked down the empty hallway. "In your seats, we got a lot to do today," he barked as he entered the room. Most students were already in their seats, but those that weren't hurried along. That is all but one. Alaina was sitting in Kristian's lap with her arms around his neck. "Where the hell do you think you are?"

Kristian blushed and nudged Alaina off his lap. Alaina stood up and slowly walked back to her seat, swaying her hips with each step to draw extra attention to dat ass. She wore black yoga pants so tight they might as well have been painted on. He could see every curve below the waist, especially the lines that defined dat ass. They hugged dat ass so tightly that you could clearly see the vertical crack that separated the two cheeks.

They were the same pants that she wore when he gave her the dress code violation that started them down the road that led to here. He said nothing this time, well nothing to her. He actually didn't stop talking the entire period. He even pulled in material from tomorrow's lecture to ensure that there was no dead time for the students to interact.

Alaina defiantly stared at him the entire period. Her jaw clenched and her eyes filled with hate. She only broke her gaze to write notes to Kristian, which Mr. G pretended to not notice. He was strict in calling out the rest of the class though, the slightest noise earned a reprimand.

Finally class was over. It was weird eating alone in his room. He thought about going to the faculty lounge, but he didn't want to see them. He already missed Alaina's company; she's the one he wanted to see. He looked longingly at her seat and noticed a piece of paper left behind. Folded neatly with a heart on top, it was the note she was passing back and forth with Kristian. There was no way that was left behind by accident. She wanted him to read it. He should have just thrown it out without opening it, but his curiosity got the best of him.

"Meet me back here after school and I'll show you what I should have done after homecoming," was written in blue ink.

Below that was a short response written in pencil, "Here?"

"It's got to be here, it was in this class you asked me on our first date. This is where we reconcile."

Mr. G left almost immediately when school ended. The fewer confrontations he had with Alaina the better. He locked his classroom door, which should keep them out. It's unlikely they had a key. They could break the window though. Would she be that destructive? Mr. G sought out the janitor before leaving the building to show him the note and ask him to keep an eye out.

Mr. G couldn't sleep that night. He was so worried about what Alaina did after school and about what she'll do the next day. How long did he have before her lashing out exposed his actions? The school year hadn't even reached the halfway point. This was a nightmare.

* * * * * * * * * *

The entire school was talking about Alaina the next day despite the administration's best effort to keep it secret. She had gotten into his room. His room had two doors and on the back one she put a piece of tape over the piece that clicks into the wall. The handle was locked, the door was closed, and Mr. G didn't notice that it could still be simply pushed open without having to turn the locked handle. And so the janitor caught them in his room, having sex on his desk of all places. They were going to get expelled.

Alaina never told anyone of our history, but she did throw accusations at the janitor on social media. She called him a pervert and accused him of watching and waiting until they were done before busting them. The administration didn't take her accusation serious, but it took a year for the snickering around him to stop. Mr. G thanked him and treated him to a night out drinking. That night they snuck back into the school and the janitor helped Mr. G switch desks with Ms. Eggleston.

To his surprise, Nicole and Amber also stayed quiet, even after last Friday. Mr. G didn't have Nicole or Amber in class and so it was easy to pretend that he didn't know them the few times they passed each other in hall. Amber always turned away in those moments while Nicole would try and defiantly stare him down. Mr. G just looked straight ahead off into the horizon with no emotion on his face, not even acknowledging their presence, as if they were nothing to him.

McKenzie was another case. She earned a D+, but received a B- to keep her quiet. There were no outright grade changes, but subtle influences. He was more lenient with her on partial credit, "accidentally" missed a few of her more minor mistakes, and sometimes he "forgot" to enter in the 0 for her missing homework assignments.

Mr. G returned to class a harder man. There were fewer jokes, less smiles and definitely no flirting. He had a job to do and vowed to never even approach that line again.

As for Alaina, she went to another school and then on to college. It wasn't exactly a well ranked college, but it seemed like her life had moved on just fine. At least that is what he told himself when stalked her on social media looking for updates and possibly some fresh bikini pictures. They never spoke again.

jack4194
jack4194
159 Followers